Fanny Ch. 05

Story Info
Chapter 5.
2.2k words
2
4.9k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning, at around five thirty, we were both awake.

No caressing, no touching at all...

She was obviously upset with me, and I just didn't know how to fix the problem, or have her out of my life...

Two steps and less than two hours away there was a phone, and... not one, but three ladies would happily come and feed my sexual needs however I wished...

"Good morning Fanny! I'm certain that you are upset with me - still, I don't really know why"...

Fanny jumped out of the bed, lit a cigarette, and let herself fall on one of the arm chairs...

"I won't deny that I've been in places and done things that I'm not proud of, as a woman or human being...

Still, NEVER, until last night, I've been treated as a grocery store"...

"You mean, the peeled potato?"

"Isn't it obvious?!?"

"The pumpkin was YOUR idea!" And I've started laughing...

"Fuck! Get me a cab! I'll go home!"...

She lit off her cigarette and started to look for her clothes.

"Fanny, if you decide to leave, it's just your prerogative - I won't try to stop you - still, wouldn't you better try to sit and listen to what I have to say?"

She took the bottle of whiskey, filled her glass more than a half, sat on the arm chair, and said: "Shoot!"

"Fanny, like it or not, believe it or not, you aren't the first woman that I've met that has been a victim of a rape...

Still, I must admit that you are the first woman that has been the victim of her own father"...

She grabbed the glass, and gulped some whiskey...

"Believe it, or not, two of the victims I've met, were so stressed, that, practically, they couldn't have an orgasm at all!

It took me two months with one, and almost six months with another one, to make them orgasm - but I've done it and, honestly, I'm really proud!"

I've sensed some anger in her eyes: "Shit! What the Hell do you think you are?!? A doctor?!?"

I stepped out of the bed and sat myself on the other arm chair.

Lit a cigarette, poured some wine...

"No, Fanny, I'm not a doctor, nor a shrink...

Fanny started to cry...

"It's almost always the same! As soon as a guy finds out how he can please me, and why I've reached this situation, they all run away"...

"And you go at your folks, look in the eyes of the guy who has made you a human being and, afterwards, turned you into a sex toy"...

I was looking straight into her eyes - she has started to cry louder...

I stood up, went at her, made her stand and embraced her...

"Fanny, this has to stop! You have to stop it! You have to, first of all, try to let it go!"...

She kept on crying...

We stood like that for, let's say, a half of an hour.

I was caressing her long dark hair, and I can proudly say that even if we were both naked, I've managed to do NOT have an erection...

She looked into my eyes: "What should I do?"

"For starters, you should stop visiting your parents - you do remind your father of his sinful deeds, you probably make him suffer, but I'm afraid that you also do it to yourself!...

You better spend Christmas and New Year here, at Bucharest and try to let the bygones be bygones!"

She approached her face to mine and started to kiss me. I opened my mouth and we've started to play with each other's tongues, caressing, pushing, twisting them in each other's mouth...

My dick, sensing the action, started to swell, pushing, more and more into Fanny's pubes.

Fanny started to play with her belly against my dick, now fully erect, then she climbed into my arms, putting her legs around my hips. She started going up with her belly & her pubes, until my dick found the entrance of her cunt - it was clear that she wasn't doing this for the first time...

She held me stronger with her legs, and let the arms go, she told me: "Just hold my hips!" and started to lean on her back, until her arms reached the floor.

Honestly, after ten minutes of holding her ass and also pushing my dick inside her, I got somewhat tired, so I took her and laid her on the margin of the bed.

Now, with both of my hands free, I took advantage and started to caress her boobs, "tuning" her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

From time to time, I was approaching my thumb to her mouth and she was licking it, or sucking it, depending on how much of it I was giving to her.

We've played like that for another half of an hour, when, honestly, I've felt that I was close to explode: "Fanny, it's almost the time!" With a smooth and expert move, she raised her legs on my shoulders, while letting my dick get out of her cunt, then, with the same smoothness, she found it's head with the entrance up her ass. She's started pleading: "Now, there, push! Hit me! Pump me! Take me!"

She was moving more and more in a frenzy. I've taken one of my thumbs and tried to caress with it her clit. She didn't let me. "No! You can play with my boobs, if you want, but leave my pussy alone!"

I grabbed her by her boobs, maneuvering them as if I was a baker, while hitting her ass hard, with my dick.

Suddenly, she blocked my hips with both her hands: "Now, hold it! Let me do it all!"

She was, practically, milking my dick with her ass - looking at her belly, I've also recognized the waves she was making with her belly muscles...

She stopped breathing, for almost a minute, then she started to breathe in cascades...

She looked, again, into my eyes: "Pleaaaase cum with me! Pleaaaase! Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm almost there, but I shall also need to push a little"...

In less than a minute she's started spasming: "Now! Now! Now!"

I didn't have any reason to wait, so I've started pushing, while my sperm was filling her bowels...

We went directly to the bathroom, since we were full of perspiration, and not only...

Fanny started rubbing my back, then my chest, my ass cheeks, my legs, leaving my dick and balls at the end.

It was my turn to wash her back, tummy, boobs, ass cheeks, legs and... pussy...

What's fair, is just fair - when we went out of the bathroom, I was, again, erect, so I took Fanny, made her bend on the backrest of an arm chair, and forced my entering in her cunt. After a few seconds of skin to skin friction, her fluids solved our problem, so that all I've needed to care about was to stick my dick in her, since she, being bent on the armrest, couldn't really move.

"Fanny, I'd really love to find a way to make you cum only from pussy stimulation! Really! I'd love to!"

"If it helps, I can fake it for you, and, believe me, I'm good at it!" She immediately started trembling and spasming, milking my dick with the velvet walls of her pussy...

"Gosh! Yes! Right! There! There! There! Push, Push! Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Stick that fucking dick in me! Now! Harder! Don't stop!"

She really was faking it, exquisitely, so, as a reward, I quickly pulled out and stuck my dick deep in her ass. She was taken by surprise! Pleasant surprise! She kept on spasming and trembling, while she started milking me with her ass. "Waw! Waw! Waaaaw! You're so good! I feel you sooooooo good!

You are my master! Take me! Fuck me like there is no tomorrow! Have no mercy! Push! Fuck it!"

In spite of the fact that my balls have been emptied, not long ago, the speed with which I was pumping, her encouragements and real orgasms - she has orgasmed four times, just brought my balls to the boiling point again. I was close, really close, when she told me: "No! Please don't cum! I'm hungry of your juice! I want that jizz in my fucking mouth!"

I've stopped pumping, and, leaning with my body on her back, I asked: "Would you mind if now I withdraw, and take a short trip to the bathroom to wash my dick? If I'm to fuck your mouth, I need to really fuck it!" I gave her two more hard pushes up her ass, then withdrawn it, and went to the bathroom.

Honestly, I cannot understand how this woman was doing, since, except for the slight smell, there was no stain of shit on my dick - and I didn't see her doing an enema...

I rushed back in the room, to find Fanny on her knees on the floor, with a pillow under her knees...

"Now, come, quick, stick that fucking dick in my mouth and use me, humiliate me!"...

She then was holding her hands at her back, with her mouth wide open and her tongue stuck out.

I grabbed her beautiful hair with both hands, and, nice and easy, started to "make" her engulf my dick - first, only my head: "Lick it! Bitch! Lick it all around! That's it!... Now, stop! Suck it! Not THAT hard or I'll make you choke!... Now, again, open your dirty mouth and let my dick slide on your tongue!..."

I took my dick out of her mouth, let free her hair from my right hand, and grabbed my dick, aiming with it upwards, giving her space to reach easily at my balls: "Now, bitch! Lick those balls and under them! Arch your back, bitch. Get a little bit lower! Now, press under my balls with your tongue! Harder! Don't stop! Fuck!" While Fanny was licking, I was slowly jerking my dick. Then I've said: "Enough! Now, take this fucking dick back in your mouth!"

I grabbed back her hair, and started to pump deep - when she was choking, I was withdrawing half of my dick, letting her breathe and lick me within her tongue.

"Now, bitch! Get ready for your breakfast!" She started sucking me, and, as soon as she was sucking too hard, I was pushing my dick deeper, towards her throat.

"As soon as you feel me cum, you stop sucking and only caress my dick with your tongue - if you fail to do so, I will push, till you choke!"

Soon enough, I've started filling her mouth with my cum - unfortunately, it wasn't much at all - I didn't have time to recover from the previous ejaculation...

Fanny has had no problem in receiving all in her mouth, then swallowing it, and licking her lips in a really wicked and lascivious way...

I was still grabbing her by her hair, and she was still holding her hands at her back.

I've gently grabbed her by the hair, suggesting her to raise and stand up.

Then, letting go her hair with my right hand, I've clenched her jaw and made her open her mouth.

When she sensed that I wanted to kiss her, she tried to protest, but it was too late. I was already digging her mouth with my tongue... "See? Bitch? Since my dick is clean, your mouth is, also, clean, I don't have a problem kissing you after you've given me such an exquisite blow job!"

She started to laugh and, finally, gave up keeping her hands at her back, and embraced me.

"If I shall be a good girl, and listen to you, and not go home during the winter holidays, will you spend them with me?" She was looking in my eyes, pleadingly, like a puppy...

To be honest, for that time of the year I was having some other plans, but, since there were still a few months until then, I've considered that it can always appear a change of plans, one way, or another...

"I cannot promise 100% but... I can promise that, if I can, I will!"

She embraced me stronger, then kissed me again.

...

I shall only mention that I have realized that the time really was too short to try to make Fanny have orgasms from vaginal and clitoral stimulation.

Finally, I've considered that I've achieved a big goal, convincing her to cease going and looking into the eyes of the guy who has destroyed her childhood...

On Christmas, I've spent with her one day and a half, excusing myself that I was called by my commanders and I needed to go on a mission.

The mission was blond, long haired, blue eyed, and also a dear and old fuck buddy of mine - we went at the mountains, so even if, somehow, Fanny would have suspected anything, she could clearly see that I was not at home...

Next summer, a chance made us run into each other downtown.

Still beautiful and exquisitely dressed, as always, but in a real hurry.

She apologized that she was taken - a guy that she's met at the new year's party, where she was supposed to go with me...

Honestly, I was really glad for her! She's also told me that she never visited again her parents and that she's working hard to try to make herself orgasm from vaginal and clitoral stimulation, and that her actual friend is helping her, trying hard, since he never starts fucking her, before licking her cunt, good, and hard, and with a real pleasure...

That's it, folks!