Fanny Fights Back

Story Info
Fanny is taken.
6.4k words
4.17
148.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers

Joe and his beautiful wife Fanny entered the spacious home of Mark Moore; Mark owned the company that Joe worked for. They mingled with the guest and were served drinks. The twenty two year old couple danced to the music. Joe towered over his wife of 5'1"; he was 6'2". Joe was a handsome man with black hair and blue eyes; Fanny had light brown hair and brown eyes, her 38Dcups looked even larger on her small frame. The couple went to the bar and Joe introduced his lovely wife to his coworkers.

"Let me know if you need anything." The couple turned to see a 35 yr. old man who introduced himself as Mark Moore. "Pleasure to meet you Joe, I've heard good things about you. I plan to drop in the office from time to time and get to know all of my employees better. This party is a start, I thought it would be a nice way to meet all of you."

"Mr. Moore your home is so beautiful, I've never seen a house this large before. It is so nice to meet you." Joe said as he looked into the brown-eyed man two inches taller than himself.

"The band is great, you certainly know how to throw a party, and everything is perfect." Fanny exclaimed.

"Say, why don't you join my wife and I at our table, it would be a pleasure to have such an attractive couple with us and I could get to know you better."

"Thank you, that would be nice," Joe answered.

The young couple sat at the table and were introduced to Ann. Mark informed the couple that Ann and himself had been married for fifteen years and asked how long they had been married, Joe said that they have been married for three and one half years. The attractive blond haired blue-eyed wife asked the younger wife if they had children. Fanny replied that they were still thinking about it. "Don't think too long, Mark and I have three children and they are the best thing that ever happened to us."

Dinner was served and they all enjoyed lobster tail. They were having after dinner drinks when Mark asked Fanny to dance and suggested that Joe and Ann do the same. " I'm a lucky man to be dancing with the most beautiful woman at the party!"

"How can you say that? Ann is a beautiful woman."

"Yes she is but you are special, I've never known anyone as sexy as you." Mark pressed his body to hers and Fanny could feel his manhood against her. His hands were on her back and held her big tits closer to him.

"We should probably go back to the table now, it's getting rather warm in here."

"Nonsense, the only thing hot around here is you."

"You are getting hot too, I can feel it and it is not right. I have a husband and you have a wife."

"It is only a dance, nobody could resist you, and you are such a sexy little package."

"I am not a package, I am a wife that loves her husband." She tried to pull away but he held her tight, his hands dropped to her buttocks and squeezed her shapely ass. Her eyes searched the room trying to locate her husband.

Knowing what she was doing. Mark said, "Joe and Ann are on the other side of the room. Just relax and enjoy your sweet self." Then he whispered in her ear, "I want to fuck you!"

"What! You are crazy, please don't talk like that, I do not like it at all, it's not right."

Mark quickly moved his big hand under her dress and up to her sweet pussy, inserted a finger and she moaned, then he brought the finger to her lips and said. "Don't tell me you don't like it, you love it, you are soaking wet."

"Please stop this, let me go, why are you doing this to me?"

"Because you are so beautiful and sexy, we both know that you want it, feel this." He placed her small hand on his 11" thick cock. Even through his suit pants, she could clearly feel how huge his stiff cock was.

"Oh my god, it's so big, no we can't do this, no please." Tears filled her pretty brown eyes.

Mark took hold of her wrist and guided her through a door to the patio, spun her around and bent her over stuffing two fingers in her hot twat and finger fucking her furiously, keeping her bent over he withdrew his fingers and pulled down her panties, then he filled her little pussy with his huge cock. Her face was near a window and she could see inside as he fucked her from behind.

"No please, its so big it hurts, please don't, Oh no!" Her pussy lips stretched, he grabbed her shoulder length hair, fucking her hard. Pain gave way to pleasure, she never wanted to cheat on her husband but her body was betraying her. "Oh yes, fuck me, it feels so good, don't stop."

"That's it bitch, fuck that sweet ass back at me, look in the window and watch your husband dance with my wife while you cum on my big cock, tell me how much you like it."

Tears filled her eyes again as she spotted Joe dancing with the wife of the man who was fucking her. Fanny felt so ashamed but she felt aroused, there was no denying that the large dick was bringing her pleasure. "Yes fuck me with that big fat cock! Oh my god it feels wonderful, I'm going to cum, don't stop!"

"That's it bitch fuck back hard; I am going to fill your cunt with hot cum, take it all yeah!" A loud slapping sound could be heard as his balls hit her ass. He shot his cum deep inside her and he felt her pussy lips tighten on his cock as she too reached orgasm. He placed her panties in his jacket pocket and told her to go to the rest room and make herself presentable and that he would meet her back at the table.

"What about my panties?"

"They are a souvenir of our first fuck. From now on you won't need to wear panties, you will be my little fuck slut!"

After Fanny composed herself as best as she could, she joined the three at the table and hoped that the flush on her face was not noticed. They had a few more drinks and Fanny danced with her husband telling him that she did not feel well and would like to go home.

The next day Joe was off to work and Fanny sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee and wondered how she could have let it happen. The once true wife fucked the owner of the company that her husband worked at. Not only that but she watched her husband dance while she took a big cock from behind. The doorbell interrupted her thoughts and she went to answer the door.

"Mark! What are you doing here? We have to forget about last night."

Mark brushed past her, closed the door, took the sweet housewife in his arms, and kissed her passionately, his tongue found hers and twirled around it. He fondled her ample breast, kissed down her neck to her tits, kissed, and sucked them with fervor. His hand roamed under her robe and placed a finger in her wet pussy. The only thing she had on under her robe were her panties; he pulled them off and placed them in his pocket. "I couldn't sleep all night thinking about you. My cock is hard just looking at you." He dropped his pants and guided her hand to his stiff cock.

She squeezed it and stroked it lovingly. He pushed her to her knees and told her to suck his cock. She continued stroking it and appeared spellbound at the sight of his huge cock just inches from her face. The young wife cupped his balls with her other hand and moved her lips to the big dick and kissed the purple head, her lips traveled down the shaft kissing every inch of the stiff monster. "It's so big and so fat, I can't get my hand around it!" she cooed.

Her red lips parted and she accepted the big cock in her sweet mouth. Her tongue licked it as she tried to get it all in her mouth. He started to fuck her face, indentations could be seen on her cheeks, she was gasping as the big cock hit the back of her throat. Mark was fucking hard and he yelled out, "Yes suck my dick, your hot little mouth makes my dick feel so good, I'm going to cum in your mouth and I want you to swallow it all!"

Drool was running down her chin, her head bobbed up and down as she tried to get the whole thing in her mouth. She grabbed his ass checks as she slurped and sucked feverishly on his cock. Suddenly a stream of hot cum filled her mouth and throat, she choked and gagged trying to swallow all of his seed. "Good girl, now lick it clean and tell me how much you like my big cock."

The young wife lovingly licked the big cock clean, savoring every drop, she gazed at it adoringly and said, "Yes, I do love this big hunk of meat, I can't help it but I do!"

Mark lifted the small wife in his arms and carried her up stairs to the bedroom. "No, not here, this is were Joe and I sleep, not here please!" He ignored her and plopped her on the bed spreading her legs wide open and, he licked and sucked her pussy to several orgasms. Then kissed his way up to her big tits and sucked her nipples passionately and then he kissed down to her thighs and back to her sopping cunt, he tugged on her pussy lips with his mouth. Then he sucked and licked her aroused clit. His tongue entered her pussy, he stuck it as far up her hole as he could and wiggled it around. She moaned and groaned to another orgasm.

The dominating man brought his big cock to her pussy and rubbed her clit and all around her cunt with it. "Tell me you want it bitch, beg for it. Let me know that you want to feel my big dick in your little pussy."

"Please fuck me with your big cock, I want it so bad, fuck me now!" He stuffed his dick in her cunt; the little girl wrapped her legs around his humping buttocks and yelled out in ecstasy. After they both reached orgasm he pulled out his cock with a plop. They collapsed in exhaustion.

Latter that night Joe came running through the door and excitedly announced, "Fanny, guess what, I got a big raise at work but I have to go to the airport and catch a plane. I will be traveling for the next few weeks making presentations for our company."

AS the wife drove him to the airport she had a funny feeling in her stomach, she knew that Mark was behind this. She kissed Joe goodbye and sincerely told her husband she would miss him. They parted with him telling her that he would call her.

When she got home Fanny noticed a car parked in front of her house with a woman sitting in it but she could not make out whom it was. She parked in the driveway, was opening the door when she heard a car door slam, and turned around to see Ann. Her heart sank, she feared the worse; Ann must know about Mark and her.

"Fanny, may I come in for a cup of coffee, I would like to talk to you."

"Certainly, come on in."

The two women sat on the sofa with their coffee and Ann shocked her by saying, "I know all about you and Mark, he tells me everything."

"Please forgive me, I am so sorry, it will never happen again, I swear it won't!" Fanny worried about her husband, his job and this nice woman. She was filled with fear and shame.

"Relax my dear, I am not here to confront you, I want you and I to become good friends." The doorbell rang and Fanny excused herself to answer it.

A tall exotic woman walked right in, slammed the door shut, grabbed Fanny by the hair, and pulled her into the living room. The woman wore very short-shorts and tank top. The 6' woman flung the frightened wife to the floor and towered over her. She was an imposing figure with black hair that ran half way down her back; she possessed big beautiful blue eyes and a shapely frame with 42Dcup tits.

"You the fucking slut that is screwing my friend's husband? I ought to beat the shit out of you."

"No, no I'm sorry. Tell her Ann."

Ann walked over and said, "This is my friend Madison, we should become good friends and not fight, don't you think, Fanny?"

"Yes, I want to be friends, I will do what ever you say."

"That's good to hear Fanny," as they helped the frightened girl to her feet.

They each held an elbow and escorted her to the bedroom. Madison ordered, "Everybody strip, we are going to have some fun." Madison tugged down her shorts and flung off her top. Ann stepped out of her dress and underwear, both women stood naked, it was quite a contrast; Madison stood 6" taller, had tan skin with huge breast. Ann had exceptionally white skin and her chest was flat. Madison had a thick black bush of pubic hair. Ann had a bald pussy.

Fanny just stood there bewildered, "I thought I told you to take your clothes off, what the fuck are you waiting for bitch?" Madison demanded.

The young wife nervously removed her clothes and stood before the two women nude. "Nice little body, I can see why her husband fucked you. Get over here bitch." The frightened young woman slowly walked toward the demanding 38 yr. old sex goddess. Madison grabbed her and kissed her on the lips, Ann pressed her body to Fanny's back and kissed her ear.

Fanny broke the kiss and said, "No, I won't do this. I am not into women.

Madison punched her stomach and declared, "I am not into rejection either!" The young wife was roughly pushed to her knees and told to start eating pussy. "Do it and do it right. If you do not make me cum on your sweet face I will fuck you up real bad. Now put that tongue in my pussy and lick."

Fanny tentatively touched the swollen lips of the hair covered cunt with her tongue and slowly licked, she inhaled the aroma of the aroused pussy and felt a tingle in her own pussy. She never would have dreamed that the smell of another woman's sex would arouse her. The younger woman increased her lapping of the hungry cunt; she sucked on it and stuck her tongue up the hairy hole. Fanny felt her own pussy getting wet and was amazed to discover that eating this hairy cunt was turning her on.

The voluptuous sex goddess grabbed her brown hair and pressed the pretty face to her sopping cunt shouting, "Yes eat my cunt, lick it, good girl, lap all my juice up, it's dripping in my ass, lick it out, and suck it. Yessss.."

Madison stepped back and Ann straddled Fanny's sweet face and said, "My turn, suck my cunt just like you suck my husband's big cock. Suck and lick the clit like a small cock, eat that bald pussy, yes lick, suck, and do not stop until I cum all over your pretty face. Are you sure that you never did this before? You are one good little pussy-licker!" After Ann reached orgasm, they lifted her to her feet and moved her to the bed. Ann put two fingers in the young cunt and declared, "She is soaking wet; she really likes eating pussy!"

The two women turned the young wife around on her knees, she was facing the big bookcase headboard and her ass was in the air. Ann proceeded to move one hand all over the shapely ass and with the other hand she finger fucked the hot cunt.

Madison went to the headboard, climbed up, and sat on the top of it so that her hairy cunt was in Fanny's face. She reached behind the neck of the young wife and pulled her face to the smoldering cunt. "All right baby, eat the cunt, reach up and squeeze my big tits while you lick my pussy, yes, that's it."

Ann had strapped on a 10" dildo, shoved it in the hot pussy and cried out, "Take this big dick up your hot little twat, yes, I'm going to fuck you better than my husband did." Fanny was in frenzy, she eagerly licked the succulent pussy in her face, and she squeezed the big tits with her tiny hands; the hard dildo was furiously fucking her horny hole. She fucked back, meeting each thrust with backward pushes of her own. She reached the most amazing orgasm of her life and omitted muffled moans as her face was buried in Madison's steamy crotch.

"You look so fucking hot with my pussy juice all over your pretty little face!" Madison laughed.

"Her ass looked hot too. She took the whole thing in her nasty cunt, she is one hot fuck slut."

"All right, let's go to the Pink Pussy lounge." Madison said.

"What the hell is that?" Fanny wanted to know.

"You will see my little slut. Put on your glad rags and lets boogie."

The trio entered the Pink Pussy and went to a table. Fanny sat open-eyed staring at the dancers on the stage. She looked so out of place in the strip club in her cute little sundress. Madison had a sexy blond stripper giving her a lap dance. "How about you Fanny, Want me to get one of these bitches to rub their sexy bodies all over you?"

"No thank you, I'll just watch the girls on stage."

"Come with me, there is a much better show going on in the back room." Madison held the stripper's hand and told the others to follow her. She told Fanny that they had a surprise for her. They went behind a curtain by the stage and walked down a long hallway. Madison knocked on a door and was greeted by a bouncer type who told them to come in. Fanny gazed at the stage and was shocked to see two women having sex.

They sat at a table and the stripper sat on Madison's lap. "Here comes the surprise." Fanny looked to see Mark walking to the table with an evil smirk on his face.

"So nice of you to bring the bitch to me."

"We fucked the shit out of her and thought it would be nice to share her with you." Ann stated.

Mark stared in Fanny's eyes and said, "I am really surprised at you; I knew that you loved cock but had no idea that you were into pussy! Come with me, let me see you in action, like my wife I am also a voyeur."

He grabbed her wrist, dragged the frightened wife to the stage, and lifted her to the stage telling the two tall naked women to have their way with her. Her dress was lifted off, panties and bra were removed, and Fanny was laid on the floor on her back. One woman straddled her face, lowering her aroused cunt to the wife's lips. The other woman eagerly lapped her pussy.

Mark and four other men rushed on stage and dropped their pants reveling erect cocks. Mark got between her legs and started to fuck her smoldering cunt. The woman raised herself from Fanny's face and dicks were rubbed all over her pretty face. Her red lips parted and a stiff cock entered her sweet mouth. The young wife was moaning like a wanton whore. Streams of cum flowed into her mouth and pussy.

She was helped to her feet and her hands were placed on two hard cocks. She stroked them and her head was pushed down to suck another big cock. Fanny was bent over sucking the big cock when suddenly another cock was shoved up her tight little ass hole. "No, please don't, I've never done this before. It hurts, please stop, nooooo!!!"

"What a sweet fucking ass, she is so tight, a virgin ass; I love it." The pain gave way to pleasure, saliva dripped from her chin as she sucked the big cock with fervor; her buttocks humped back at the cock up her ass, she was lost in lust. She looked more like a licentious fuck slut than a housewife!

Her whole body began to quiver and shake as she reached orgasm. A big man with the body of a weightlifter carried her to the edge of the stage and sat with his legs dangling over facing the audience. The big man lifted her above his head and slowly lowered the small wife to his lap. Her sopping cunt engulfed the 10" fat cock; she bounced on his cock like a rag doll. He lifted her up again, lowered her ass to his cock, and pumped her butt hard. The audience applauded, the big man shot his load up her sweet ass, the little wife passed out.

When she awoke she was in a large bed with Ann on one side and Mark on the other side of her. Fanny went to the bathroom and could not believe what she saw in the mirror; her makeup was smeared, her hair was a mess and cum was dried in her hair and all over her face and body. The reflection in the mirror totally disgusted her. The young wife made a decision immediately that she would never again permit herself to indulge in such lewd behavior. She felt so degraded and humiliated.

While in the shower she could only feel shame as she thought back to the things that she had done. Tears flowed down her pretty face and mixed with the shower water. She decided to tell Joe everything and beg for his forgiveness, though she did not see how he could ever forgive such disgusting behavior. She vowed to never again be unfaithful to her loving husband.

Fanny dried herself off and went back in the bedroom. The sinister couple was up and glared at the young wife as she dressed. "Where do you think you are going? We're not through with you yet!" screamed Ann.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers
12