Fantasia Concordat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dahlia's unreadable expression took on an immediate mask of confusion and then dark amusement.

"I really have been neglecting my duties, it seems," She remarked, shaking her head, "I suppose with all your questioning, we haven't gotten the chance to cover the geographies and social endeavors of the magical world. Of course there are other races of Grimoire; there's a Grimoire type for every race of creature able to cast magic."

Jack hurriedly grabbed his notebook and jotted down a condensed form of what he had just learned. Sparks of questions flew through his mind but he allowed his mouth to verbalize only one: "Why do you think you can't feel any of the other human Grimoires?"

Dahlia did not answer right away.

"I don't know."

Jack looked back at Dahlia, attempting to decipher the look on her face once more. Thousands of questions and theories popped into his head, but he realized it would be prudent to allow none of them to reach Dahlia's ears. He was still ashamed of how he'd realized he'd been acting towards Dahlia. He didn't want to worsen his relationship with his magical teacher. Jack was struggling for a change of topic that might alleviate the awkward tension filling the room when a loud alarm went off, startling both occupants. Jack opened his desk drawer and fished out his phone, silencing the beeping as he did so.

"What was that noise for?" Dahlia asked.

"It was an alarm." Jack said, still staring at the phone in his hands.

"For?"

"It's 7 AM," He said simply, "I should probably go to school now."

"My lord!" The robed man dashed into the chamber, still wheezing and coughing from his brisk run there. Once he entered he fought against his body's complaints and lowered himself into a humble bow.

Lord Viktor Craven sipped his tea while looking over the rim of his glass at the man. He leaned back in his posh throne and waited, observing. After a few moments, when he was satisfied with the respect and diligence the messenger had shown, he decided to give the man audience.

"Yes, messenger? I was in the middle of morning tea." His voice was light and regal, but held a subtle tone of anger. The robed man looked up and his sweaty face flushed red with embarrassment.

"A-apologies, milord! But I am afraid this is dire news!"

"Very well," Lord Craven waved his free hand lazily while taking another sip of his tea.

"Our wizards just c-confirmed it, milord," The man started, before remembering to lower his gaze and avoid eye contact. "There was an activation of a human-branded Grimoire, milord. We believe a human Mage may have been born."

The robed man did not look up from his designated spot in the red carpeting. He winced when he heard the Lord's tea cup clatter sharply against the table. Lord Craven stood up briskly from his throne and marched angrily past the messenger and towards his waiting servants. His fast pace and slight snarl was the only indication one might have that Victor Craven was taken by surprise for once.

"I want men combing the city," Lord Craven shouted, his voice cracking uncharacteristically.

He shouted orders at various personnel and servants around the keep. Within a few minutes the keep was buzzing with activity, and people were rushing through the halls and corridors preparing. Lord Craven sat back on his throne with a sigh, forgetting his unfinished tea.

"We won't be the only ones to learn of him," he mumbled to himself. "I can only hope that we find him first."

______________________________________________________________________________

Jack yawned and stifled the urge to fall asleep as he sat through his first class of the day. He found himself doodling and leafing through his recently filled notebooks more than he was paying attention in class. It was the first time he'd been to school in weeks, ever since he obtained his Grimoire and met Dahlia. All the students had greeted him with fake smiles and high fives, and all the teachers had pretended that seeing him in class was a delightful surprise. Jack hated it.

However, nobody was particularly surprised at Jack's previous absence from school. Even without being involved in supernatural studies, Jack rarely came to school consecutively. He distantly wondered if he would have to repeat his senior year again, but he didn't care too much. The recent events with the Grimoire had just given Jack another distraction, another excuse to disregard his impending bleak future.

"Now for this next problem," The math teacher said, "Why don't we have Jack come up to the board and try it?"

The math teacher gave Jack a warm smile as the entire class turned their gazes on him. He sat in his chair, bathing in it. He felt through their masks of pseudo-friendship and pity. He saw the looks of people viewing something they couldn't bring themselves to deal with on a serious level. Jack sighed as he awkwardly stood up from his chair. He lumbered awkwardly down the aisle and towards the board, noticing that many of the students avoided looking at him as he walked, as if taking in the sight of his obvious limp would be an insult to him. Jack knew how they felt about him, and he didn't blame them for it. What bothered him was how everyone tried to act the complete opposite to how to they felt, as if he were a simple child fooled by nice words and broad smiles.

His math teacher's awkward cough brought Jack out of his day dream. He realized he was standing at the board, and had been writing on it on auto-pilot while he was thinking. Instead of taking the integral of the expression he'd been given on the board, he'd drawn one of the intricate spell runes he was looking at earlier, struggling to memorize.

Jack erased his doodle hurriedly as he heard the whispers and giggles behind his back.

"Oh Jack, you're such a kidder."

His math teacher's fake laugh sent shivers down his spine, but he forced himself to concentrate on the problem this time. Once he was done, the teacher praised him for his correct usage of mathematical formulae and Jack limped back to his seat. After a few minutes people stopped giggling and went back to pretending. Some of them pretended his existence didn't bother them, that the sight of a one-legged teenager was a normal sight to them. They intentions were in the right place, Jack realized, but they could not fight the normal human urge for curiosity and pity. Some of the students tried to pretend that they enjoyed Jack as a person. These people Jack disliked the most. These people would say to him all the phrases and questions they felt socially responsible to say. In Jack's experience, these would also be the first people to speak bitterly of him later when he did not return the favor.

Everyone pretended, Jack concluded. Even he pretended. He pretended not to notice their stares, or the painfully forced inflections in their voices as they tried to converse with them. He pretended that it didn't bother him that he was alone. He pretended he was okay with how things were. He also pretended that he succeeded.

Jack's classes went by in a blur. He found himself questioning why he'd come in the first place. Mostly to avoid more truancy hearings, but Jack also sometimes told himself that it would be better to attempt to return to normal. He found it hard to commit to studying material he'd already covered a year before. In the end, he wound up wondering what it was all for. A cripple with a high school diploma was about as useful as a cripple without one.

Before he really knew it, classes were over and Jack was in the library. He really didn't want to stick around for too long, he wanted to get back home and study more with Dahlia. He briefly weighed the pros and cons of taking Dahlia to school with him as he returned a few books to the librarian and hit the maze of shelves to look for more. He scanned through the spines of the books, realizing a bit sadly that he wouldn't be able to fit normal recreational studying into his magical endeavors.

Jack was interrupted from his cursory search through the bookshelves by a gentle tap on his shoulder. Quite surprised by the event, Jack wheeled around, nearly stumbling over his crutch. He took in the sight of an oddly dressed girl smiling wickedly up at him. Jack didn't recognize her, but that said nothing, as most of the people Jack had cared to remember had graduated without him. The girl before him had unnaturally dyed blue hair and dark makeup around her eyes and on her lips. Her clothing consisted of a black t-shirt that revealed her bare midriff and a pair of jean shorts that were cropped so as to reveal the inner lining of the pockets. Jack briefly wondered how such an outfit had passed the school's dress code as his eyes drank in her flawless pale skin. His fingers itched to run his hands along her body.

"Uh, hi?" Jack found himself speaking without thought. He inwardly groaned at the pathetic sound his own voice made. This was why he didn't like talking to pretty girls.

Jack waited for the girl to explain the reason for her interruption, but she only continued to rake her gaze across Jack's form, her smile only growing wider. Jack found himself staring directly into her eyes, becoming lost in them. Her eyes were also an unusual color, purple, but Jack couldn't tell what about them he found so captivating. He found himself unable to look away. His heart thumped as the two of them locked eyes.

"Oh, I rather like you," She finally said. "Your heart is just full of darkness, isn't it? I bet you taste wonderful," She added with a giggle.

"Come." She commanded in a soft tone, lightly grasping his hand to lead him away as she did so.

Despite Jack's inner turmoil and recoil at her strange behavior, his body responded earnestly to her demands, effortlessly gliding and limping in the direction she led him. He reared internally with frustration at this. He hadn't told his body to move. Yet, he felt like he was floating weightless in a pool, and the small hand clasped around his wrist was his only tether to reality. Jack was led through the winding maze of bookshelves by the strange girl, who kept humming softly to herself, not acknowledging that Jack was still there. Eventually the pair came to an empty table in a secluded corner of the library.

"Sit." She giggled out the word lightly, but Jack felt it pull on cords within his brain in a violent and unnatural way. His body bent obediently to her will, and soon he was sitting in an uncomfortable library chair, waiting for another order from the strange girl who could control him.

Jack screamed internally.

The girl crouched down to examine Jack in his sitting position. Her smiled never faded as her eyes roamed over his face and body, rigid in his perfect posture that he was unable to relax or shift. Occasionally she would giggle as she ran a hand across the side of his face or down his chest. She spoke softly to herself, just loud enough that Jack could hear, but low enough that he could tell she wasn't talking to him personally.

"Oh, I've found a good one, haven't I?" She congratulated herself as she continued her inspection with her hands.

Her hands travelled down his body, avoiding his waist and crotch, and towards his thighs and calves. Once one of her hands brushed against the hard rubber cradle of his fake leg, her smile flickered and she blinked rapidly before smiling wider and laughing loudly.

"Even if he is missing a few bits."

Jack felt rage and shame bubbling within him, but the most he could muster as an outlet of his frustration were a few pointed flicks of his eyeballs as he took in the sight of the girl preparing to devour him. She glanced up briefly and seemed to be able to gauge the amount of his internal turmoil with one moment of direct eye contact. She held up one of her soft, pale hands to his cheek and stroked it lovingly while cooing in his ear. The hair on the back of his neck stood up straight as he felt her warm breath on his nape. Despite his humiliation at being toyed with, he could feel his body responding to her advances.

"Alright, enough playtime."

She suddenly pushed her face close to Jack's and began to perform the most one-sided kiss he had ever been witness to. His own lips and tongue were immobile and dead against the vibrant, energetic actions of his strange partner. Despite his own lack of participation, Jack could feel the effects of the kiss working upon him. Her mouth left an oddly sweet aftertaste tingled in Jack's mouth and made his head throb. He felt his member begin to stiffen.

"That's more like it."

She roughly grabbed Jack's erect length and began fondling it through his pants. She smiled and laughed, seemingly pleased that her attentions had the desired effect on him. Jack could neither groan nor hiss and she stroked him through his jeans. She would occasionally glance up at his face, checking if her ministrations had caused any change in facial expression, but Jack felt his face as impassive as when he first felt himself under her spell. Eventually, the girl dived head-first into his lap, finding his jeans' zipper with her teeth. In a show of admittedly amazing dexterity and coordination, she managed to undo his zipper and buttons with her mouth and then pull his pants down with her hands in one swoop, underwear included. Jack's cock now throbbed and waggled obscenely in plain view.

The girl giggled once more and licked her lips. Then she leaned further into Jack's lap and gave the tip of his length a light kiss with her plump lips. Jack felt sparks shoot up and down his spine. She opened her mouth wide and let her unusually long tongue droop out of her mouth. Jack's cock jumped. She leaned in and slowly, beautifully and agonizingly slowly, ran her tongue up the entire length of Jack's penis, tasting it fully from end to tip. Jack felt the need to moan but could not find the willpower to force his mouth to open and make any sounds. His eyes rolled around wildly as he was forced to suppress any outburst he might normally make.

Once her mouth made it to the top of his engorged member, she engulfed the tip with her lips and sucked lightly. She made eye contact with Jack once again and winked. Jack could feel the vibrations on his dick as she laughed. That was his last warning before her head dived down the entire length of his cock, feeding it through her mouth and down her throat. Her lips made contact with Jack's pelvis and he felt her throat spasm around his shaft. As he felt her tongue wind and glide around the portions of cock still inside her mouth, Jack growled and shouted inside his head. His mind no longer focused on the humiliation or shame of being bond by invisible bonds, now it was the simple fact of his inability to act that tortured him. Part of him wanted to moan and whimper, another wanted to entangled his hands in her blue hair and force her deeper along his length. But Jack could do none of these things, so he sat very still and endured his torture.

As she withdrew Jack's enflamed cock from her throat, she began to increase the suction within her mouth. Eventually, she released the head of his member with a loud pop, leaving the entire cock slimy and twitching from the embrace of her throat. She then began peppering kisses along the length of his penis. She engulfed Jack's cock once more and began bobbed her head wildly, savoring the taste of him. Jack felt his orgasm build and peak, but felt no indication of release. His body shivered and screamed for it, but nothing came of it. Jack's eyes met the girl's and she gave him a confident glance. Jack knew his body would not give him release unless she permitted it.

As she began slurping the saliva trails from the base of Jack's cock, a strange voice interrupted the both of them.

"Hello, Rayna. Playing with your food again, I see."

In the back of his mind, Jack registered that the voice was male and had the same strange quality to it that the girl's did. But none of that mattered much to Jack. The short interruption had caused the girl glance away and over her shoulder in the direction of the voice. She lost concentration. Jack found to his immense relief that he could move once more. He sucked in a huge gulp of air and sat up abruptly, jostling the girl from his lap. He reached down and swiftly knotted his fingers in the blue hair of his captor. Minutes ago he had been fantasizing about all the pain and punishment he would deal out if he was given temporary freedom. None of them came to him now as he gruffly yanked her by her hair towards his crotch. He shoved the entire length of his cock down her throat in a startling expression of rage. The arms she had put against his thighs in attempted resistance proved fruitless against his sudden burst of strength. With a long sigh and moan Jack held the girl's face against his pelvis and came down her throat.

Once he was relieved, Jack tossed the girl aside, leaving her to cough and wipe the slickness from her chin in a crumbled heap on the floor. Jack hurriedly arranged his underwear and pants in their proper fixed positions. It was then that Jack looked up and noticed the man beyond his previous tormentor. The man had pale skin of similar complexion to the girl, and the same shade of artificially blue hair. If one saw the two together, one might think them siblings or close friends. The man was dressed much more conservatively to his female counterpart; he wore a leather jacket over a dark t-shirt and jeans. But the man did not inspect Jack. He walked over to the still coughing girl without acknowledging his presence.

"Wow, I've never seen one get back at you like that." The man smiled. Jack noticed the man's canines were unusually, predatorily long.

"It was your fault, Emmett! You made me lose focus and the Charm wore off on him!" The girl snarled at the man, showing a set of teeth almost identical to the man's. Jack shivered and realized that a very sensitive part of his body had been very close to those intimidating canines.

The man laughed again with seemingly earnest humor. "You know how much I'd hate to interrupt," The man chuckled again, "But we have serious business to do. Viktor wants us to look for this one human..."

The man looked up suddenly, and took in Jack for the first time. Jack himself was conflicted about his next move. A throbbing inside his head filled him with compulsions to punish the girl further in various painful ways, but he pushed them aside and tried to focus. He thought he might be able to run away, but the appearance of the man made things more difficult. He didn't know what kind of potential the man held, if any. Judging by the spell the girl had already put him under, these people were dangerous. The man moved closer to Jack and squinted his eyes as he studied Jack's face. After a moment the man smiled, showing too much teeth for Jack's comfort, and brushed his hair back.

"Hells Bells, Rayna! This is him! Well, isn't that some luck!"

The man glanced back to Jack and moved even closer. The man grabbed a fist full of Jack's shirt and prepared to force Jack's gaze into his own. It was at that moment that Jack's body decided to act. Jack's mind had been whirling through possibilities ever since recovered usage of his body. His conversation earlier with Dahlia had opened up the possibility of non-human races existing. He supposed it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to suppose that he might run into some of them, or that they might prey upon humans. His main disadvantage is that he hadn't time to study any of them with Dahlia and learn their weaknesses. In fact, he wasn't sure which races truly existed. But Jack had run out of time, and he knew that as soon as his eyes met the man's he would lose all control of his body once more, and he would do whatever it was that these two wanted with him. Jack knew he needed to take a gamble.