Fantasia Concordat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at their faces, but in the scowling line of council-members, Allister and Fenrir's were the only two that did not return his gaze. Panicking slightly, Jack sought out Greg. Well Greg, Jack thought, this is what you wanted, right? You wanted me to fight? I'm ready; just let me see it in your face that everything will be alright. But Jack did not find his resolve in Greg's face.

To his credit, Greg met Jack's eyes.

That split-second glimpse into Greg's eyes told Jack everything he needed to know. Greg did not have the expression of the jovial miracle-worker he'd had earlier. His eyes were vacant, and his smile was dead. Jack knew that Greg had fought for him and lost.

The old man banged his gavel and bore his gaze into him. Jack swallowed just as the old man wet his lips to begin to speak. Right before the man opened his mouth, Jack felt a dream-like shift in his surroundings. He knew what was coming, and wanted to believe it was not real.

"Jack Imbal, human of Earth," The old man spoke with a booming voice that penetrated Jack's skull. There was no need for the volume; the other council members were completely silent. The man was simply loud because it was more intimidating that way.

"You have been found guilty of the crime of illegally contracting with a magical Grimoire and attaining magical capabilities, as is forbidden by the Fantasia Concordat of 1077 of the human Roman calendar. By the power invested in me and by the collective authority of Hell and Earth, I sentence you to die."

Bang, bang, bang.

That would be the sound of the gavel hitting the podium, not my beating heart, Jack had to remind himself.

"Your execution will take place in three days' time, at which point you will be thrown into the dungeon's gladiatorial arena."

The man banged his gavel one last time, "Dismissed."

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading chapter 3 of my story. I am really sorry it took me until now to get it out to you. I had a lot of craziness happen in these past few months as I prepared for final exams. I'm all done with school now, so I should have a lot more time to write in the coming months. I also want to thank fullcore for his help in editing this chapter of the story.

I want to guys to please be patient with me and this story. The next story might not have much sex in it, but trust me when I say it will have a sexy pay off in later chapters. I would like for this story to be equal parts awesome story and sex, so stick with me and maybe I can make it happen!

Remember to leave comments and tell me what you guys thought, that's one of my favorite parts about writing!