Fantasie du Jour: Sex Shop Delight

Story Info
She's forced to submit to her master in a sex shop.
1.3k words
4.02
80k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As somebody who loves shopping, especially for clothes, I'm no stranger to changing rooms. However, it might be one thing to undress in one located in a dress shop but it's quite another thing when that changing room is at back of a sex shop. You stand inside the tiny booth with me, leaning with your back to the door and watching while I remove all my clothes. One by one I hand you my things - my blouse, skirt, bra, shoes, pantyhose and finally, my panties.

You bundle all my clothes into an empty brown paper bag the store clerk has given you. My panic level climbs a notch when you drop it on the floor and gently kick it out under the door of the booth. From your brown bag of newly purchased things, you pull out a pair of broad, black leather cuffs for my wrists. There's a matching pair that you then secure around my ankles. The collar you've chosen for my neck fits snugly and, once in place, you swap places with me in the narrow booth and have me face the door.

An instant rush of unexpected delight hits me when I notice a peephole in the door and the movement of somebody just outside. You tell me to bend over and place my hands on the two wooden bench seats that flank the sidewalls inside the booth. There are eyebolts to which you lock my cuffed wrists. Behind me, you then help lift my legs so that I am on all fours and straddling the narrow width of the booth. After you lock my ankles in place, I realize my face is perilously close to the peephole.

The sound of your hand slapping my ass reverberates loudly in the booth and, no doubt, can be heard outside as well. You slap me hard and I can feel burning welts of the impression your hands leaves. It's difficult to remain silent, but I bite my lip and hold back the yelps.

There is some more movement just outside the door and I hear the man standing there unzip his trousers. I catch a glimpse of his underwear right before it too is pushed down his legs to join his trousers around his ankles. A moment later, a large, half-erect cock is presented through the hole right in front of my face.

"Suck it," you say.

I am loathed to do any such thing but you continue to slap my ass harder and harder until I am forced to obey.

There is a distinct taste of saltiness to the stranger's cock once it's in my mouth. Saliva forms instantly around it to dilute the taste, but swallowing forces me to suck harder and draw out the unusual, sweeter taste of juices seeping from the tip of his cock.

The sudden touch and sound of a vibrator you press against my clitoris take me by surprise. I immediately moan and squirm, sucking hard as well as I try to evade the pleasurable sensations now buzzing through me. My mouth clamps hard around the cock and I can feel it becoming solidly erect. It slowly fucks my face through the peephole while you continue to tease and torment my clit with the vibe.

If my mouth hadn't been completely filled with cock, I would have begged you to stop. The pleasure was intense and I knew I wouldn't be able to withstand it for very long. The touch of the smooth metal shaft gliding effortlessly into my pussy made me shudder and break out in a rash of goose bumps.

I had become so distracted by the vibe and my approaching orgasm that I wasn't prepared for the eruption of the stranger's cock in my mouth. I say 'eruption' because it was as furious as a volcano and the voluminous amount of his first spurt completely flooded the back of my mouth. I had barely managed to swallow it when a second and third volley of his thick jism shot to the back of my throat. I desperately sucked and swallowed it all, moaning loudly the whole while as you continued to assault my clit with the vibe.

When the stranger finally withdrew his cock from my mouth, small amounts of his cum that I had failed to swallow spilled out down my chin. My loud moaning and breathless whimpering enjoyed a brief moment of freedom before another hard cock presented itself through the hole. I opened my mouth widely to accept it just as I had taken the first and sucked it like a pacifier while you drove me crazy with the vibe.

When you did finally stop, I heard you unzip your trousers and the sound of them falling heavily to the floor behind me. I shivered at the feeling of your hands holding my hips as you guided your stiff cock into my saturated pussy. I rocked forward on my hands and knees with every gently thrust of your hips and reveled in the feeling of being skewered between your cock and the cock in my mouth.

You fucked me slowly like this for what seemed like an eternity. My head swirled with dreamy thoughts until I felt a sudden coldness dribble between my butt cheeks. It was lubricant and it enabled you to easily force the vibe into my ass. The first inch or two caused quite a bit of discomfort, but my ass really began to burn when once you started fucking it with the vibe. Now, when you thrust forward with you cock, I felt the simultaneous impalement in my ass.

I could tell by the sounds you were making that you were enjoying yourself, especially at the deepest depths of each thrust of your cock when it and the vibe would completely pack my two holes. The cock in my mouth also seemed to respond as your bucking motions behind me drove my face hard against it. This cock, like the first, suddenly gushed a torrent of hot, thick jism into my mouth. I sucked and swallowed as best I could, and most went down my throat but lots still overflowed and covered my chin.

A third cock appeared after the second was removed from the peephole and it energetically fucked my mouth. Behind me, you seemed to be relaxed and slow in your fucking of me and I realized I might be forced to suck the cocks of strangers all day if you didn't cum.

I squirmed and wriggled back with my ass to encourage you to fuck me harder. However, each time I pushed back you seemed to anticipate me and you used it as an opportunity to thrust the vibe harder into my ass until I was forced to retreat forward again. Finally, you forced it so deep I could feel your fingertips between my butt cheeks when you turned up the vibrations to the maximum setting.

You now grabbed hold of my hips and fucked my pussy vigorously. I sucked hard on the cock in my mouth as my head spun with a disoriented sense of perverse delight. After a minute or so, I felt your body collapse on my back and your hands on my tits. You pinched my nipples and twisted them so hard I screamed. It wasn't simply that you hurt my sensitive nipples. The sensation of your clothed upper body against my bare back and the realization of how utterly used I felt brought on another intense climax that I couldn't control.

I pulled my mouth off the cock I was sucking and begged you to cum in my pussy. You in turn grabbed hold of my hair, forced my mouth back onto the cock and held it there while your cock filled my pussy with the warmth of your ejaculation. The cock in my mouth also responded at the same time, and I desperately swallowed as quickly as I could so that I might have a chance to tell you how much I enjoyed having you cum inside me before you finished. What a delicious feeling!