Fantasies

Story Info
A woman finds a relation having fun where they shouldn't.
1.9k words
3.23
41.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Jason," I shouted. "Jason!"

There was no reply from the house. I sighed and stretched, enjoying the electric tingle in my muscles, the hot feeling that faded as I relaxed again. I trailed my hand once through the pool slowly, then brushed it across my forehead. Cool drops of water ran ticklish down my face, dripped off my chin to plant icy kisses on the soft skin between my breasts. I stood up, hooking a finger around the Lycra fabric of my bikini bottoms and pulling them out and over my left buttock, which the material had shifted to expose.

I slid the patio door open and walked through the living room into the kitchen. I could feel my skin get goosebumps as I moved from the hot summer day into the air conditioned house. I opened the fridge and cold air gusted over my body. Hunting around, I finally found a cupboard with glasses, took one and poured out some chilled orange juice. Faintly, through the wall, I heard the low tones of Jason's voice and decided to go looking for him. I'd finished the book he'd loaned me -- a slender Murakami novel -- and wanted something else.

I wandered through the corridors of the house, feeling oddly out of place. I've never learned how to feel comfortable in other people's homes. I heard Jason again, his voice urgent, and I wondered who he was talking too. The house was miles from anywhere, and I'd have heard a car coming up the long drive. I considered going to my room and getting my dressing gown or grabbing a bath towel to wrap around my body. He's on the phone, I thought, or at worst talking to people online.

He was in his room, so I raised my arm and lightly wrapped on the lintel. "Come," I heard him grunt, so I raised an eyebrow and walked in.

He was lying on his bed, his eyes screwed shut, his mouth gaping in a distended O-shape. Spread over his nose and cheeks were a used pair of my panties. They were my skimpy pink ones, little more than a thong at the back with a front panel about one inch square. I wore them when I was hoping to get lucky; it was the only time I could use them because unless I shaved my bush completely it ended up looking like a guy with a beard blowing bubble gum. I'd worn them two or three nights ago when I'd borrowed Jason's car and went to a club in town. That night I'd struck out.

Jason seemed to be enjoying them, though. One hand held them clasped to his face, where he inhaled their scent with considerable stertor. The other was wrapped fiercely around his cock. "Oh, I'm gonna come," he moaned. "Your pussy tastes so good, Karen. Do you like being fucked by your cousin." His tongue lapped out and left a trail of glistening saliva over the crotch of my panties.

He had a nice cock, about average in length and width, with a big purple head around which his foreskin was stretched tight. His hand was moving fast enough that it seemed to blur, slamming up to the tip of his cock then running all the way down to his balls. Jason clearly didn't like to man-scape, as his smallish balls were swaddled in a thick nest of curly brown hair. As I watched, his back arched slightly off the bed, the hand holding my panties over his face clamped down on his balls and began to massage them furiously. Unsupported, my panties tumbled down to drape over his chin just as he groaned and shot a thin stream of milky cum into the sparse hairs on his slightly chubby belly.

I backed away, stifling a small giggle that I felt building uncontrollably in my throat. I wasn't sure whether to be absolutely disgusted or slightly flattered. When my cousin had told me I could come and stay at his house for a few weeks to get work out of my head, I hadn't thought he'd intended to replace it with the image of him straining to orgasm while sniffing my panties. On the other hand, I hadn't had sex in six months, so it felt good to know that at least someone found me attractive.

I went to my bedroom and lay down on the bed. I couldn't risk seeing Jason just now, I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face. My skin still felt hot from the sunbathing. I was intensely aware of my pussy. I wasn't wet, nor was I even a little aroused physically, but I felt gravid with the potential to be aroused. I could feel the possibility of orgasm looming in my future, only a few touches of my clever hands away. I idly wished I'd brought my vibrator, but ever since Fight Club I've been afraid to travel with it.

Instead, I reached under the bed and fumbled about until I found my laptop. It was in sleep mode, so I opened the lid, typed in my password and started up my word processing software. I began to type...

Through the corner of her volcanic blue eye, Jasmine saw the curtain twitch in the upper story bedroom of the house next to hers. While she had been away at college a family had moved in next door. She'd met them the other night. The man was old and had a pot belly and had stared down her cleavage for about half an hour, not that she could blame him. The woman was flat chested and thin lipped, with hair so short Jasmine wondered if she was a lesbian. They had introduced their son, Eric. He was 18 and very pale and slightly overweight. He had a nice smile and, when she'd shook his hand, he'd blushed until she thought he'd pass out. Jasmine was certain he was a virgin.

She was out sunbathing now, wearing a bikini so tiny it barely managed to cover her big labial pink nipples and made it abundantly clear that her pussy was completely bald. At least she had been wearing the bikini. But then she'd noticed something moving above her and had looked up, carefully, the glance disguised by her sunglasses. Eric was peering at her, trying to conceal himself behind the curtain. With extravagant nonchalance, she'd peeled off the bikini top, revealing her large, round breasts to the sun. In the window, she saw Eric's hand beginning to move, and she felt her pussy gush thinking about this guy jerking off to her body.

She put on a bit of a show for him, pouting her lips in a little blowjob moue, running her hands over her firm tits until her nipples stood hugely erect. She wished she could take off the panties and bare her pussy for him, but with her brother in the house and no way of knowing when her parents would return, she didn't quite dare. Instead, she slipped her index finger down the front of her thong panties and thrust it deep inside her pussy. She was soaking wet and almost moaned -- her index finger was more slender by far than the big dildo she'd brought home from college but it still felt good.

She took her finger to her full lips and swallowed it, running it out through her lips like a little cock. A small spatter of white fluid struck the window and began to run down it. Jasmine lowered her sunglasses until they perched on the tip of her button nose and winked once at the window. The curtain slammed shut.

She ran her hands down her body in one smooth motion, spreading wide to caress the sides of her firm breasts, sweeping in to graze her nails lightly over her flat belly, swirling round to grind the backs of her fingers over the swollen pussy lips plumply pressing the slight material of her panties. She'd only shaved her pussy the night before, not being able to go and get it waxed while she was at home, and it felt very sensitive. Jasmine thought of the big dildo, hidden at the bottom of a bag and stuffed into the back of her closet.

When she got upstairs, she heard her brother talking and figured he was on Xbox, playing Left 4 Dead with one of his college friends. Jesse was two years older than her and made a big deal of how smart he was -- not smart enough to be outside on a sunny day, though, Jasmine thought. In school some of her friends had thought he was hot and Jasmine supposed he had a pretty good body, with him being on the swim team, but he was a total loser.

"Oh yeah", she heard him say. Must have killed the witch, she smirked. "Oh, your pussy feels so tight," she heard. Did he have a girl in there? Jasmine felt her pussy burning with lust. Last night Heather had been paying him a lot of attention -- could he have picked up on it?

Jasmine slipped the heeled sandals she'd been wearing off the slender arches of her feet and tiptoed over to her brother's door. It was slightly cracked and she managed to nudge it open slowly without it squeaking.

Her brother was lying naked on the bed, jerking both hands up and down the huge shaft of his massive cock. It must have been nearly a foot long, and it was so thick that his fingers couldn't quite close around it. He was uncircumcised, and his foreskin was wrapped tight around the big head. Jasmine gasped in shock, and Jesse opened his eyes and looked at her in horror.

"Jasmine, what the fuck?"

Then he saw her, his lush younger sister and stopped talking. His eyes greedily took in the sight of her magnificent breasts, still bare. They were tanned a light golden brown, even all over and her bright pink nipples were hard and long. Her flat belly would have looked good on a pop star and from the look of her panties her pussy was obviously sopping wet.

"It's so big... can I stroke it, Jasmine asked...

I came hard, with a shudder I felt all over my body, a charge than ran to the tips of my toes and the ends of my hair, which felt like it was standing on end. I'd fingered myself as I wrote, experienced fingers eking every ounce of pleasure out of my pussy. I grabbed some wipes from my bags and cleaned my hand, rearranged my disarrayed clothes and wiped sweat off my brow. The room was redolent of my sex.

I read over what I'd written, correcting a few spelling mistakes from my one-handed typing and briefly considering changing the brother's name so it would be further away from my cousin's. It would be fine, I thought, after all I post stories to Literotica under a male name. An online friend of mine used a woman's name for his stories -- he said he got more feedback and he found it funny when guys wrote asking if "she" wanted to hook up with them -- and I didn't need the hassle.

I could see where the story was going. The brother and sister would fuck then eventually, either that day or more likely after I'd strung out a few more sex scenes, their parents would catch them. Before that Jasmine would introduce her brother's cock to her friends. I could probably get a few chapters out of it.

I sighed slowly.