Fantasies

Story Info
He chooses to fulfill her fantasies.
10.9k words
4.49
93.1k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night, taking a study break, I decided to get into a chat room and discuss things with others out there in the great wide world. I so rarely get to speak to the normal person about normal things. You don't always find people with normal thoughts and actions in graduate programs. Ok, so my particular thoughts this evening weren't all that normal, but who's counting. All I typically get to talk to people about are my research interests, my current studies, what I want to do when I grow up... as if 25 isn't grown up...

My family sees it as a hindrance that I have never had a "real" job, blue-collared as they are. Multiple graduate assistantships and fellowships never work for them. I found out that I am good at learning and playing the academia game. Is there any reason I can't continue to study and research and contribute on a higher level?

So on this particular evening, I end up in a chat room that is more adult inclined. I don't have sex often, but I seriously enjoy it whenever I am in a committed relationship. I've never had a one-night stand, and I have heard friends describe me in a way that could be considered "serial monogamy". I have toys, but you can't feel around a plastic vibrator what you can around a hot, pulsing cock... especially when the man comes hard and fast. However, I've never met a cock that could vibrate, either.

I wind up in a chat room devoted to the darker side of sex. I was pleased to see some of the people that I recognized in the room. Maybe this was the only place I could let the "me" out to play. All of my relationships have been so safe, if not chaste, but somewhat boring.

I had spoken with cock_sure_325 before, so it was my pleasure to see him on again. He could be a little cocky (pun intended), but I enjoyed his point of view... In fact, I will listen to any point of view, but I may not agree with it. I know he will not answer if I approach him, so I wait for him to approach me in the room, anticipating that he will and praying I don't get wrapped into a conversation that annoys me and makes me want to leave the room. He's probably talking to some other tasty morsel, anyways. Three instant messages pop up almost instantly with generic lines like "want to party" "I want you to suck my cock" and "are you nakd". After ignoring such interesting invitations, and many others after "I want to be your slave!, I was ready to give up. I had already sat there in anticipation of him sending an instant message for about 45 minutes. Here's a hint, if you ever find me in a sexual chat room, do not ask to be my slave. I am totally submissive, I will answer "I'm sub" and not answer you again.

Cock_sure_325: Well hello again. I see you've been on for quite some time. Are you busy in a discussion with someone else?

How fast should I answer?... I waited to the count of 15...

Honey_suckle: No, I was just beginning to fix my dinner (which was the truth).

Cock_sure_325: Need me to let you go?

Honey_suckle: No. I'm ready to eat.

Cock_sure_325: Me too...

Honey_suckle: What are you having?

Cock_sure_325: depends

Honey_suckle: On what?

Cock_sure_325: It's a surprise

Honey_suckle: Like I'm going to see that surprise. You're somewhere out there and I'm sitting in my kitchen on my laptop.

Cock_sure_325: I guess I will just make due with a sandwich. U?

Honey_suckle: That's hardly a surprise. Chicken salad and vegetable soup.

Cock_sure_325: Not the surprise I was talking about.

Honey_suckle: Oh.

Later in the conversation, we chose to pick up the old conversation that was never fully finished.

Honey_suckle: At least I acknowledge my fantasies...

cock_sure_325: I never said that I didn't

Honey_suckle: well you never say what they are, you just ask me about mine...

cock_sure_325: Is it a problem that I want to get to know you? And I don't think that you are acknowledging all of your fantasies.

Honey_suckle: I think that's kind of hard on the internet environment.

cock_sure_325: I don't agree.

Honey_suckle: What do you mean?

cock_sure_325: Well, from our previous conversations, I know that you like cock

Honey_suckle: nice deduction

cock_sure_325: Please don't interrupt. I know that you are a graduate student in the Midwest, and could probably guess at what university if I was hard pressed based on your course of study and that you teach. I know that you are into science, and I know that you are relatively young for a doctoral student in your field of study.

After a moment, I answered

Honey_suckle: Ok, so you remember well.

cock_sure_325: I remember everything you've ever told me...

Honey_suckle: Everything?

cock_sure_325: everything, and I even have a file.

Honey_suckle:. A file? What are you a stalker?

Nothing

Honey_suckle: So what do you think my fantasies are?

cock_sure_325: Hmmm, you write them well on-line

Honey_suckle: I'm sorry, where have I written them? I haven't told you all of them on here.

cock_sure_325: I have seen your writings on Literotica

Honey_suckle: How, when I didn't give you my name to look under?

cock_sure_325: You gave me your personal e-mail address once when you sent a picture. You shouldn't use your username for that, but it was helpful for me. Back to the topic at hand, you do have a few fetishes that are easily displayed

Honey_suckle: If you are so sure, what are they?

cock_sure_325: You want to be used.

Honey_suckle: I'm sorry?

cock_sure_325: You want to be used for someone else's pleasure.

Honey_suckle: Don't most people who come to these sites?

cock_sure_325: No, some come because they like to use.

Honey_suckle: Are you one of the users?

cock_sure_325: Most likely, since we're talking now, but we're not discussing me...

Honey_suckle: So, describe how I want to be used.

cock_sure_325: You would like to serve the wishes of one person, fulfill their wishes.

Honey_suckle: I'm not a genie

cock_sure_325: I don't mean those kinds of wishes. I mean sexually fulfill their desires and commands.

Honey_suckle: What kinds of commands do you feel I want to fulfill?

cock_sure_325: Whatever your partner desires. You wish to submit to someone else's desire and control. You wish to be used, but never abused.

Honey_suckle: I have terms...

cock_sure_325: I'm sure you do, but you have a couple other fantasies you wish could be fulfulled...

Honey_suckle: Not really sure what you're talking about.

cock_sure_325: You know what I'm talking about.

Honey_suckle: Enlighten me, please.

cock_sure_325: Gladly. You have a forced impregnation fantasy, and you have a kidnapping fantasy.

Honey_suckle: How did you know...?

cock_sure_325: Even what you haven't told me, I remember.

Honey_suckle: I have never told anyone that I would like to be kidnapped. I don't think that I have even written it into my stories.

cock_sure_325: Would you allow yourself to be?

Honey_suckle: Kidnapped?

cock_sure_325: Yeah.

At this point I took a long pause... I had always wondered what it could be like, but how do you arrange something like that? I haven't been serious about anyone in a while, so no one has even playfully attempted it.

Honey_suckle: I don't know. I thought about it once, but I don't know how to safely arrange something like that.

cock_sure_325: I could fulfill one of your deepest desires, and maybe all of them.

Honey_suckle: Would that be a promise you are willing to keep, sir?

cock_sure_325: yes.

Honey_suckle: How do you arrange a kidnapping? How do you do something like that without getting the police involved?

cock_sure_325: There are ways.

Honey_suckle: hmm

cock_sure_325: So, would you?

Honey_suckle: I'm interested in talking more about it. If it were arranged so that there wouldn't be police action, maybe.

cock_sure_325: You go on summer break in a week, right?

Honey_suckle: Yeah, right after final grades are turned in. I don't start work for almost a month.

Cock_sure_325: is offline...

What the hell. Did I just agree to something? I never said yes... only that if it were arranged so that there wouldn't be any police involvement.

Finals week came and went. The web conversation slipped my mind for the most part. I kept dwelling on the possibility of some day arranging a kidnapping. I spent time as a graduate assistant grading papers and recording scores, the fun stuff of enslaving yourself to an institution for a degree. I was on campus late Friday evening, but I turned in the grades to the secretary's mailbox so that I wouldn't have to turn them in on Monday when they were actually due. That would mean an extra trip to campus when I was pretty well done with the place. It had been a difficult semester.

I forgot to move my car from the parking lot that I normally park to a closer location to my office just before dark. I always hated walking through the woods to get to my car, but I would have to do it to get there. I really hated it that I let it get dark on me. I found myself looking back and forth, not paying attention to where I was walking, but to my surroundings. Finally I made it to my car; or where my car should have been. I know I parked out here. I search in my purse for my cell phone, but I couldn't find it. There's not an emergency box anywhere near me, either. The nearest one is in the wooded area again. Since it's the last day of the semester, there's no one around. Not another car in the lot either.

I walk back to my building, to my office, and find my cell phone on the desk with a note and a ribbon attached.

Your car is outside. Signed C_S_325 P.S. Do not call anyone if you would like a fantasy fulfilled.

Oh shit. He did know where I was, who I was (what I drove!). What had I done or said that would tell him this? Is he one of those computer nerds that know everything and can find anything? Am I being stalked by a mad man? My mind rushed and continued to rush.

My car was, indeed, outside the building. It was not there as I left the building or as I came back or I would have passed it! There wasn't a scratch on it. The door was locked, and there was a single red rose on the driver's seat. I know that I was the only person who had a key. What the hell? There was no note.

I knew it had to have been him, it had to be.

I had to get home and see how he had done this, contact him the only way I knew how. I just didn't understand.

Home was 25 miles away, another reason I didn't want to come into campus on Monday. I had to conserve gas since I was technically unemployed for a month. I headed home after the car started and cooled off a bit. It was hot for May. I chose to buy a house in the rural area surrounding the college town. It was quite, relaxing, cheap, an upcoming area, an investment... My own private space. I was two miles from the house when my car died. I looked at the gas gauge and it was on empty. I filled it up yesterday. That's impossible! I was two miles from home. Should I call someone, or should I walk? I tried my cell phone. It was dead to the point it wouldn't even turn on. A sneaking suspicion had me rechecking the weight of the phone and then taking the back of the phone off. The battery is gone. After working in the field, I have learned that sometimes when the phone is dropped in a creek during water sampling, it's better to just have a spare battery. Since field work can be dicey when dealing with waterways perceived to be owned by gun-toting individuals, I always had a back up battery in the glove compartment. But it wasn't there! I could have sworn that it was in my glove compartment, but all I found was a rosebud. Hmmm. This was becoming more interesting by the moment. I didn't really feel like I was in any danger.

No phone, no car movement. I could walk... It took me a few minutes to decide, but I walked. No one was going to come behind me and offer a ride, people only used this road when they had to because of construction or if they lived on this road. Most other people were older; they don't get out this time of night. At this point, my stomach starts growling. Apparently, I had forgotten to eat. The longer I am in graduate school, the more often this happens.

Leaving my car on the side of the road, locked and with my laptop case strung around me, I strike out at a very quick pace home. To my surprise, I make it to my little yellow house in farmland without any further incidents. My neighbor's cat greets me, and I take out my key to enter my house. Half expecting someone to be waiting on me inside, I checked all of the small rooms. No one jumped out of the closet to scare me, but my home computer in my bedroom was on and I was logged into a private chat with cock_sure_325. He must be a hacker.

Cock_sure_325: You're home...

Honey_suckle: How in the hell did you do this

cock_sure_325: A Master never gives away his secrets.

Honey_suckle: How did you know where to find me?

cock_sure_325: your campus wasn't that hard to determine from our conversations, a simple search with your name at the campus information desk proved it. I even found your picture on your departmental page some time ago. You gave me your first name a long time ago...

Honey_suckle: how did you do that with my car?

cock_sure_325: You don't leave your office locked all the time...

Honey_suckle: what?!? Are you stalking me?

Cock_sure_325: please relax. If I had wanted anything bad to happen to you tonight, it would have happened already.

Honey_suckle: ok

I blew out a deep breath I hadn't realized I was holding.

cock_sure_325: your car should be outside, now. Go check. While you're out there (if you are still interested in this) look in the trunk.

I just had to see this. Does he have someone working for him? I can't see where I park from any of my interior windows, so I went outside. I took a super flashlight with me, just in case, one of the heavy ones that felt like a baseball bat. The car was there. Oh my. I open the trunk and there are more roses, a box, a bottle of wine, a letter, and an extra gas can with a tag that says "just in case." I gathered everything up except the gas can and carried it straight to my computer desk.

Honey_suckle: I'm baffled.

cock_sure_325: Why?

Honey_suckle: What's going on here?

cock_sure_325: I am fulfilling other fantasies you have that I have noticed in your readings...

Honey_suckle: And what are those?

Cock_sure_325: romance, gifts, promises.

Cock_sure_325: you haven't read the letter, have you?

Honey_suckle: No, I am still processing

cock_sure_325: Well, then if I may suggest, open the box first.

Honey_suckle: My parents always told me to open the cards before I open my gifts...

cock_sure_325: hahaha

Honey_suckle: Ok, I will open it, let me find my letter opener.

cock_sure_325: It's right next to your keyboard.

Honey_suckle: Oh, thanks... you know this kind of freaks me out, don't you. We don't even know each other's names.

Cock_sure_325: Your name is Abigail, but you prefer Abby.

Honey_suckle: Ok, then I don't know your name.

cock_sure_325: Michael will work.

Honey_suckle: Michael, do you go by Mike?

cock_sure_325: I'll go by the Master, if you will...

Honey_suckle: you're awful cock-sure of yourself

cock_sure_325: You can guarantee it.

Honey_suckle: hmmmm

Cock_sure_325: do you have the box open yet?

Honey_suckle: I'm working on it.

Cock_sure_325: let me know when you do.

A brief pause...

Honey_suckle: What is this?

Cock_sure_325: I guess that's letting me know... Your other fantasy is large cocks.

Honey_suckle: What do you mean?

Cock_sure_325: Every story you have written has a cock large enough that your character is afraid it won't fit.

Honey_suckle: (chuckle, sigh). Most cocks I have seen don't meet that fantasy

Cock_sure_325: Well, look at the one in the box, the dildo, if you will

Honey_suckle: well, it certainly is large, quite life-like looking. I haven't seen one quite this size or quality in any of the stores I visit.

Cock_sure_325: You won't find those in stores

Honey_suckle: I've not seen any of these on-line either...

Cock_sure_325: You won't find them on-line either.

Honey_suckle: So, I am holding a one-of-a-kind...

Cock_sure_325: Think of it as a try it before you buy it instrument.

Honey_suckle: Excuse me?

Cock_sure_325: I had that made especially for you

Honey_suckle: What out of a mold?

Cock_sure_325: Not exactly,

Honey_suckle: You have my attention

Cock_sure_325: I had myself used as a mold for that cock you are holding...

Honey_suckle: hmmmm, I guess I'm speechless.

Cock_sure_325: That's a first.

cock_sure_325: do you "think that will fit?"

Honey_suckle: I have no idea.

Cock_sure_325: Why don't you try it?

Honey_suckle: I will have to get undressed...

Cock_sure_325: If you are going to take anything off, I would like you to take it all off.

Honey_suckle: How would you know if I didn't?

Cock_sure_325: Your web camera has been on the entire time...

I paused, looked at my little cam... it wasn't on.

cock_sure_325: Did I not mention that you seem to like voyeurism?

Honey_suckle: no you didn't. The camera's not on, the light's not on.

Cock_sure_325: you have better web cams now, and I have it to where I can control them... you would be hard pressed to find them, actually... but any time your computer is on, they will be transmitting to me. I would prefer you to leave your computer on at all times, unless I tell you to turn it off.

Honey_suckle: hmmmm. I don't know if I like this... And If I turn it off?

Cock_sure_325: We will go no farther into your fantasies... are you wet?

Honey_suckle: Why?

Cock_sure_325: are you?

Honey_suckle: I don't want to answer that.

Cock_sure_325: Why don't you get undressed?

Honey_suckle: how much of me can you see?

Cock_sure_325: I can see all that I want to

Honey_suckle: Seriously, how much

Cock_sure_325: I have multiple angles arranged in your living room, bedroom and office... bath (not that I'm into toilets) but I would love to watch you bathe.

Honey_suckle: how?

Cock_sure_325: a Master never reveals his secrets, please start to undress.

Honey_suckle: Ok, give me a second...

Cock_sure_325: Could you do it standing?

Honey_suckle: y not? Will u be giving me instructions?

Cock_sure_325: I can if you want. If you want me to, just nod...

Embarrassed, I nodded... I was very wet and very turned on. I had always hoped to be given instructions, to have a little of my control taken away. But I was blushing heavily as well.

Cock_sure_325: First, take off your shoes, socks

cock_sure_325: I like your blush... and your bare feet... painted toe nails... Should I tell you another fantasy you have (just nod)

Cock_sure_325: you like to be dominated, directed, told what to do.

Cock_sure_325: I love your blush... so natural, just for me.

Cock_sure_325: Now, slip out of your blouse and your bra.

Cock_sure_325: beautiful.

Cock_sure_325: Now, take your long hair down

Cock_sure_325: No, don't use it to cover your breasts.

Cock_sure_325: slide your jeans off, and finally your panties... That's right

Cock_sure_325: You may have a seat again. Very well done, pet

Honey_suckle: That was thrilling...

Cock_sure_325: You also like exhibitionism, good.

Honey_suckle: I don't think that I would like to just walk around the store naked if that's what you mean. I don't even think that I would do this in front of a group. This is starting to sound like a diagnosis.

Cock_sure_325: never diagnosing. I'm just getting to know the slut you are.

Honey_suckle: I'm not a slut.

Cock_sure_325: Are you wet?

Honey_suckle: umm