Fantasies...

Story Info
A lonely girl can't wait for you.
1k words
4.3
27.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its 1030pm and your still not home yet. I get weary of waiting for you to show up from being out with your friends so I go upstairs and take a nice hot shower. The steam collects quickly as I step in. With the water running over my body I begin to think of you, wishing you were standing behind me rubbing up against me. My pussy starts to moisten with its own juices. I decide to get out and go lay in bed hoping you were home. I dry off and call out your name, but no prevail. You still weren't home.

Frustrated I lay in bed naked, still damp, wanting to feel you by me. I think about calling you but instead of my fingers finding the phone they find my slit. Trailing up and down I touch my clit which sends chills through my body. My free hand finds my erect nipples and I start to pinch them and roll them between my fingers. My juices start to flow as my breath becomes shallow.

"Ooohhh...oh baby I love it when you touch me," I moan.

"Hey sexy," you say in a low husky voice, standing in the doorway to the bedroom.

Having you find me like this, considering you never saw me masturbate has gotten my heart racing.

"Um hey hun...." my voice is now shaky.... you have always wanted to see me get myself off but I never let you... you smile evilly and sit by me on the edge of the bed. I can feel my face becoming hot and red, as I am a bit embarrassed. I start to cover myself up but you stop me.

"No baby, don't stop because of me..." you plead. "I've always wanted to see you like this. You slowly take the sheet away from my body. My pert nipples were aching to be touched. My pussy throbbed; I was so close to orgasm. You fingers trail my side softly.

"Please Kitten?" you kiss me seductively, making me moan and want you even more. Your lips reach my exposed neck, a hot spot on me. You then suck gently as you roll my nipple between you forefinger and thumb.

"Let me watch you cum baby," you moan into my ear. Your touch sends chills up and down my spine. Your intoxicating touch makes me obey you.

"Ok sweetie, ill.... ill do it for you," I bite my lip and then kiss you softly as your hands come to my cheek. I gently move you away from me as I lay down and close my eyes. I start to touch my nipples, causing me to moan. My hand falls between my legs as you sit on the end of the bed and watch in awe. My wandering fingers find my clit again and I flick it quickly but barely touching it at the same time.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh...." my breath becomes shallow again. Your own wave of ecstasy hits you and your cock swells. You immediately start to rub your hard-on through your pants. My pussy starts to drip juice down my ass crack and you know its time. You stop rubbing yourself and reach under the bed.

"What are you doing baby?" I ask nervously.

You come out with my dildo. My eyes widen, not knowing that you knew I had it. A smile runs across your face.

"Baby!?...Umm I can… I can explain! I swear...I..." you cut me off by placing the wonderful toy on my lips. It's not as big as you.... I could never find one as big with out buying the ones we had seen in the porno's that are as big as my arm.

"Its ok" you say softly. "I know you need to entertain yourself when I'm not around." you smirk; all the while the toy is still at my lips. I slowly lick it and bring the head into my mouth. You stare at me. You know I'm a kinky girl but you never imagined this. As I continue to suck on my toy you then start to wish it were your cock instead. You loved how I sucked you off constantly. It was like I was a machine...a wonderful big tittied cock sucking machine, as you told your friends.

Wet with my spit I start to ease it into my pussy. My tight hole squeezes around it causing me to squirt some juice.

"Ohhhhh..."

"That's it Jean, fuck yourself baby," you gasp. "Fuck that tight pussy of yours like a bad girl." Your cock is so hard you can't take it anymore and you unleash it. Just the site of it makes me year for you and I fuck myself harder so you can cum. You start to rub you cock fast and hard imagining my pussy around it. The tension this is bringing to me makes it unbearable. I need to cum. I start to ram the hard cock in my pussy sloshing my juices all over myself and the bed as my fingers attack my throbbing clit.

"Oh fuck! I'm such a bad girl! Oh god I'm such a little slut! I'm your little slut baby! Fuck! FUCK!" I start to scream. You look at me in amazement knowing then I'm not talking to you but I'm thinking about you. I have totally lost it in my lust for you. It turns you on even more as your balls start to tingle, buckets full of cum for me. You close your eyes in the heat of the moment, jerking your cock as hard as you can.

You fantasy is halted in your head as you hear me screaming "FUCK BABY! FUCK ME IM SO CLOSE I WANT TO CUM! OHH OHHHH FUCK FUCK CUM IN MY PUSSY! OH GOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" my body arches as I spasm and my pussy contracts around the toy and I squirt. Seeing that has made your cum shoot out harder than ever as it hits my thighs and stomach.

Both of us breathing hard, you lean into me and kiss my neck again.

"Oh baby that was so hot. You purr into my ear and nuzzle my neck.

"Mm.That felt so good...but... I'm still not done yet..." I giggle. You look at me semi puzzled. Wondering what I meant...