Fantasies Awakened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at the office at around 11:30. I knew Laura wouldn't be there because her 11:00 had been a lunch meeting at some place I'd never heard of. So I really just had to worry about her secretary. Well, she and everyone else on the way to her office since most of the people she works with know who I am and what I look like. I don't want any of them spoiling the fact I'm in her office.

I entered the building and the front office receptionist looked flustered on the phone. I walked to the elevator, shielded by a group of yuppies. I take a chance and glance back, she didn't notice me. 'Halfway there!' I congratulate myself. The elevator arrived and we all shuffled in. The man next to the floor buttons asked what buttons to push. "five please," I asked him.

This is the tricky part. I had to get on her floor unnoticed and I had to leave the elevator right away. Not too sneaky if I hold up the elevator waiting till it was clear to scurry along with my evil plan, mwahaha. 'Stop that' I thought to myself. We get to the fifth floor and I took a deep breath before exiting the elevator. The Valentine's Day gods must have been watching out for me because there wasn't a single person in view. Hurriedly I made my way to Laura's office, not seeing a soul on the way. Inside her office I quickly scoped out the scene. Yes, I've seen her office and desk before, but I usually don't see how much leg room the person has under their desk. Crouched over I crawled under her desk. 'Wow' I thought to myself, she has a lot of room down here. I look to the floor behind me. Good, the desk goes all the way to the floor, one less thing to worry about. I could see that situation unfold "Umm. Miss. Radcliff, why are there a pair of shoes sticking out from under your desk?"

Quickly I stood and stripped, replacing it with the negligee. I rummaged around in her desk a bit until I find a drawer that I can stick the strap-on in. Then I hid the bag in the far end of the office behind the base of a potted tree. Walking back to the desk I crawled under it and found a position in which Laura, I hope, wouldn't kick me. Pulling the chair under the desk I waited for her return.

I wasn't waiting long before long I heard her come into her office, saying to her receptionist "Hold all call's for me please I need to prepare for my next appointment."

"Yes Miss. Radcliff," I heard the muffled reply.

She walked around to her desk and before sitting down she opened the massive window's blinds. She sat in her chair and I breathed a little easier seeing how big this space actually was under her desk. For her legs didn't even come close to me. I heard ruffling papers, a pen scratching on paper and the sound of her thinking. She makes a noise when she is deep in thought and she doesn't believe me when I tell her.

Finally a voice coming through the speaker on her desk sounded "Mr. and Mrs. Banner are here to see you Miss. Radcliff."

"Thank you Rachel, send them in please," she replied.

The door to her office opened and she rose to meet her clients. They all took seats and I stumbled on this little detail I overlooked. When should I begin? I guess I thought I would start when the clients entered but that seems off now. Now I was thinking it should be near the end of the meeting. Thinking back to my scribbles on her meetings, her next one was at 4:00. Assuming she gave herself an hour to prepare for the next meeting she had allotted 2 hours for this meeting. Looking at my watch I decide to give her an hour of meeting before I stole her attention.

Patiently I waited under her desk, entertaining myself by finding shapes in the wood as if they were clouds. Finally I reached out and touched her leg. I felt her jump and her voice hike for a word or two. She quickly explained to her clients that her leg touched something and shocked her. Grinning to myself at her explanation I again reached out and stroked her leg, from her shoe to her knee, slowly tracing along her smooth stockings. My other hand made a similar trip up her other leg and when both my hands had reached the hem of her skirt they gently starting pushing it up. Undetectable to her clients Laura's voice and demeanor changed slightly. Listening to her conduct her meeting she sounded so confident and so in control of it. Now she had a slight quiver underlying her still confident voice. She also started fidgeting. She never fidgets.

She had to rise a bit from her seat and lean over her desk in order to give the couple some papers. I took that opportunity to push her skirt higher up as she sat back down, giving me almost full access. As she sat back down she sat on the edge of her chair, making it easier for me to get to her. I could already smell her intoxicating scent. I kissed her knee and continued to kiss a lazy trail to her sex. I moved her panties over to one side. I was close enough to taste her but instead I gently blew on her wet lips. I could hear the hike in her voice again but this time it was controlled since she knew I was down there. I reached out with my tongue and teased her lips feeling her legs tense against me. I decide to test her. I extended my long tongue, separating her lips and give her a long hard lick over all I could reach. I grinned, noticing she had to pause her speak for a second. I delayed my movements for a breath then give her another long lick. And another. And another.

She was better than I thought at camouflaging what was happening under her desk. She even starting leaning into my licks. I changed it up. Instead of offering my tongue to her hungry cunt I poised a finger just outside her opening. When she leaned in expecting my anxious mouth she plunged my finger an inch into herself. This time she could not hide her surprise. Her clients asked if she was OK, if she was feeling well. She told them she had a lunch that wasn't agreeing with her and asked if it would be OK to reschedule the rest of the appointment. They agreed and Laura pushed the button on her intercom. "Rachel," she addressed her secretary would you please assist Mr. and Mrs. Banner with scheduling another appointment." I enclosed her hot pussy with my mouth and she continued "Also, please leave me undisturbed awhile longer I'm not feeling very well," she finished with a gasp. As soon as the door to her office clicked I hungrily attacked her clit with my eager tongue.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed as she fell back into her chair, pushing her pussy as far against me as she could and spreading her legs even wider. Her head dropped back against the leather of the chair as her hands fell to my head. Gripping me tight and pulling me in deeper. I pushed my tongue inside her, tasted the side of her walls. Simultaneously, using my teeth sheathed with my upper lip I put firm pressure on her clit. It wasn't long before she was squirming beneath me and panting through her soft moans. I felt her orgasm take her and removed my tongue but stayed where I was, planting soft kisses wherever I could reach.

After she recovered she reached down and cupped my face. Smiling she said "You are one little sneaky…" she trailed off when she noticed what I was wearing. She gently pulled me out from under her desk until I was standing before her. She breathed a sigh of pure admiration. The negligee was made out of a very sheer red fabric. It was very low cut and high rise and it fit me perfectly. She ran her long nails across my shoulders causing me to shiver. "God if only I had the strap on right now. I want to bend you over this desk," she said, barely audible. Almost as if she had only meant to think it and not say it. I looked at her with fake innocence and opened up the drawer I had stashed the cock in.

I look of pure lust settled into her face when she spied it. I watched, in amazement, at the speed in which she secured the toy around her waist. She turned me around and, with more force than she has ever used with me, bend me over the desk. I felt my soaked thong being hurriedly removed. I was sopping wet so the dick slid in easily. That was all the warm up she allotted me. She pulled out and slammed into me with everything she had, I cried out in protest. Too hard, too deep, too fast. In response she took my wet thong and shoved it into my mouth, making a gag. She drove into me again, slightly easier than before. My hands clenched the edge of her desk and my breathing quickened. After a few thrusts what was too much to handle before wasn't enough. I threw my ass against her trying to get as deep as I could. She leaned forward and said in a raspy voice "You like being fucked like this don't you, you little slut," and I felt a hand come down and strike my ass. My back arched, I groaned loudly into the gag and my pussy clenched around the dick so hard it was actually forced out, along with a hot stream of my juices.

I stayed there over the desk for, I don't even know how long, panted and savoring my aftershocks. When I finally tried to move Laura pulled me over to her. She was sitting in her big leather chair, still wearing the strap on. I turned to face her but she stopped me, turning me back around. She pulled me down onto her lap, easing the dick into me again. I sighed at the fullness. She held me there with her arms wrapped around me for a few minutes.

Finally the silence was broken. "Thank you for today," she whispered into my ear "I was hoping you'd do this once you knew I fantasized about it. I had given up though, after a week I figured you forgot or just weren't going to do it. You caught me totally off guard."

"You are so very welcome baby," I replied. "Thank you too," I told her, remembering the palm of her hand making contact with my skin. The memory caused my pussy to clench around its intruder, which in turn cause a gasp escape from between my lips. I could feel Laura smiling behind me. Raising one of her hands to my mouth and tracing it. I immediately opened my lips pulled her finger inside it. She moved her other hand down between my legs. I bit her finger slightly as her skilled hand found my clit.

"You are welcome sweetheart," she nuzzled into my neck "actually I found this interesting little place in town that gave me some instruction," she continued, flexing her hips pushing deeper inside me. She gave my clit a slight tweak and I came again. Not nearly as hard as a moment ago but just as satisfying. I eased the dick out of me and sat on the floor by her feet.

"What kind of place," I tried to ask nonchalantly, but knowing I couldn't hide my excitement from her.

"Oh you know, just some place," she replied casually, equally as unconvincing. "I did happen to get you something from there," she continued "but you have to earn it." I watched her slide an envelope down her shirt. I just looked up at her and gave her puppy eyes. "Oh I suppose you're right," she conceded "this little surprise would surly have earned it for you. But look at this mess you made," she said making tsking noises.

Without saying a word I inched my face up a few inches and took the cock covered in my cum into my mouth. "That's right," Laura said biting her lip as she watched me lick the juices off it. I reached up with my hand and gave her two fingers. Her pussy swallowed them immediately and I added two more. I curled my fingers inside of her, reaching for her g-spot. I knew when I found it because Laura's hips bucked up, forcing the cock deeper than I could handle and forcing tears from my eyes. My fingers retreated and charged to her spot again, forcing her over the edge. Sitting there panting she brought me head to hers and kissed me. softly, but passionately and reaffirming.

"One more thing to clean up before I let you claim your prize," she said "What am I going to do about my suit." She removed the strap on and her suit was an absolute mess.

"Don't worry baby," I told her, "I got your covered." I grinned at her puzzled expression as I walked to wear I stashed my bag and withdrew the look-a-like suit.

"You, without doubt, deserve this present. You thought of everything didn't you?" Laura asked in amazement.

I just beamed at her as she handed me the envelope. Inside I found a gift certificate to Madam Tasha's. By the designs on the certificate and the name of the 'place' it was obviously a BDSM 'place'. I let out a hearty laugh that startled Laura.

"What's so funny?" she asked me grinning.

"I would never have thought a place like Lady Tasha's would have gift certificates," I said laughing again, this time Laura joined me.

"Yeah," she said coming up to me in her clean suit "Happy Valentine's Day babygirl."

"Happy Valentine's Day honey," I told her.

We shared a long kiss when I abruptly stopped. "What is it?" she asked worried. Biting my lip I replied "Maybe I didn't think of everything. How am I going get out of here?"

This time it was her turn to laugh. "Well," she said and winked at me "first things first. Put some clothes on."

12