Fantasies Can Be Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rex had moved my level of endurance nearly to the breaking point when I felt his lips; purse as if to give a kiss, than drive down firmly on the sheath from whose protection my clit depended. That forced it to swell up and enter his mouth.

When his tongue began to dance back and forth across its smooth surface I sobbed out. "Oh my god Rex please let me cum for you. I need it so badly."

Instead his fingers entered my hot opening and began to stroke in and out, now twisting, now turning, and all the while he continued to torment my clit with his tongue. I waited for his permission and as I rode the wave higher and higher he paused, than waited.

Ten seconds later he began again, and someone else's cock entered my mouth, another hand began to fondle my breasts, and another mouth closed over my nipple and teeth tenderly bit down and raked up as it was drawn into his mouth.

"NOW PAM! NOW! Give me your orgasm and cum in my mouth my sweet whore."

The word "Now" was all I needed. My body lurched upward. My back arched like a bow and I Screamed out as hands tried to hold my writhing body down. Now I was bouncing up and down as my hot pussy tried to keep in contact with Rex and his mouth. I moaned and felt myself spew my sapid secretions into his sucking mouth.

"YES, Yesss, Oh god yes I'm giving it to you!" I sobbed, and suddenly another wave crashed over me and again my heels dug in and my all lifted upwards to feed him. Than I heard Genie softly whisper, "Two." That damn blindfold was keeping me from seeing the look on his face as I gave him my body. Yet he continued.

Now his fingers withdrew and he leaned upwards and placed them in my mouth. I hungrily sucked them dry as some of the others around me continued to torment me. Someone was sucking on my toes, another was kneading my breasts, and yet a third was pinching my nipple. It was at this moment that the man who had had his cock in my mouth groaned and I felt his warm sperm splatter over my face.

I think it might have been his partner whose hair I felt on my cheeks just before she began to lick the warm cum off my cheeks and savor her escort's seed.

That made me cum again. My groin ached now with the constant contractions and Genie softly whispered, "three." Yet my lover hadn't finished his last taste of me, for now his fingers began to re-enter me. His lips continued to suck my clit, to torment it by sucking it into his mouth than forcing it out with the tip of his tongue and all the while he was introducing his well-lubricated fingers into my willing ass.

My sobs filled the room. The phantom voices continued to float their admiring phrases as I went from one orgasm to the next. "Look at her cum," whispered a woman. Now a man commented, "I think she's going to ejaculate, just look at how wet she is," "God he's playing her beautifully," commented another woman. "I want some too."

"Fuck my pussy with your tongue, Rex! Give it to me! I can cum again for you, just take it! I'm your whore tonight. Use me. Oh My God, Oh yess, Now Rex, Drink me now!" And I came again.

"Four and Five," came Genie's tally. Than I think I passed out. Now she wasn't restraining my hands and the blindfold was gone. Dim lights now illuminated the gallery where the couples sat and turning my head I watched them indulge in an orgy of their own.

One pretty young girl had strapped on a dildo and was positioning her boyfriend so he could lean his hands upon a low table. I watched in awe as she forced the rubber cock into his ass and began to stroke in and out. At that point another girl approached.

In her hand she held a very shallow crystal glass and she knelt beside the man who was being fucked. She held his hard cock so that it's head was directed into the center of the glass and suddenly the man let out a long moan and began to ejaculate. Perhaps a half minute later the kneeling girl stood up and passed the glass to the woman wearing the dildo.

Then she walked behind her and unstrapped the harness and went to a couch and laid her head back. The other woman approached her, tipped the glass back; draining its contents into her mouth then proceeded to hold her lips over the other girls open mouth. A thick stream of cum slowly drained from her lips and into her helpmate's mouth. Than their lips met and they kissed.

Others were masturbating. Some were in the throes of orgasms as they fucked, and one girl was servicing three of the guys. Sucking each to completion.

Now rested Rex returned to me and I spread my legs again in anticipation. "No he said, this is to be your reward. I want to fuck your mouth."

Quick to obey I slid off the platform and fell to my knees. He still was so hard that his shaft pointed skyward. He approached my waiting mouth and suddenly Genie was behind me. "Open, Pam, take his cock like a good girl." Then she held my head in her hands. Rex moved to me and presented himself.

I grasped his shaft and pulled it down so my mouth was level with it. Than Genie pushed my head forward and it entered. She closed in on me and pushed her breasts up against the back of my head, capturing it between her small breasts. Her hands were clasping my head just above my ears as he thrust forward.

The liquor I had earlier must have made my palate insensitive. His long thick shaft plunged in. He held it there for seconds, than drew it back. Now he began to saw in and out. I sucked as best I could but I knew that what he needed was my mouth, and that what I most wanted was to feel his hot sperm spewing in my thirsty mouth, and to feel the thick fluid flowing down my throat.

We had collected an audience now and people were gathered around, watching and commenting on how well I was accommodating his huge shaft. Slowly the in and out tempo began to build. His thrusting became more intense as he rammed his hot cock down my throat. In and out, in and out, repeatedly over and over again, and the tempo increased more, suddenly he gave me my warning and I drew my head back slightly so I could capture just the head of his cock as he came.

My pussy became my entire life. Nothing in the world mattered other than satisfying my need to be fed his cum and when he cried out, "take it, PAMELA, Take it All," my body shook and I came the instant I felt the first gush of his spewing cum coat my tongue. Although on my knees my pussy oozed that clear sapid fluid which lubricates my pussy in such quantity. Again and again I felt my tongue being pushed back from the erupting slit at the head of his cock.

I swallowed quickly but he replaced it with another and another jet of his fluids and finally it began to ebb. Genie quietly murmured, "six." Than she let me withdraw and the remains of his cum slowly trickled down my chin. My admirers softly gasped in obvious envy as I was again escorted to the platform.

As I lay there, Genie approached Rex and began to caress his waning shaft. She was deftly keeping him erect, for there were other needs to be satisfied. Now I was helped down to the edge of the circular platform and my ass was placed upon its very edge. Genie relinquished her hold on his cock and as he stood in front of me she helped place my legs upon his shoulders. Than she used two finger to spread my pussy wide and he began to enter.

Slowly. Meticulously, he moves that beautiful shaft deeper and deeper into my slippery vagina. Suddenly I felt an uncomfortable pressure as it pressed against my cervix. Drawing back, he hesitated a moment, than again shoved deeper. Again the feeling of being violated, and again he withdrew. The third time he thrust into me I felt his heavy balls press against my ass. I had taken him completely, and now his ass began to swing like a pendulum back and forth and with each deep thrust his pubic bone rammed against my already swollen clit. Over and over again he thrust. The tempo always slow and his shaft went deep.

Five, than ten minutes passed and I was frantic. His refractory time I knew to be about twelve minutes approached and I knew I was going to receive another gift of his body. Now he moved faster and faster. I lost control and sobbed out a plea. "Give it to me! It's mine. Oh my god Rex I can't stop it, I'm cumming again. Please give it to me. And my body went into another fit of spasms as he moved in and out faster and faster.

At this point I was having orgasms not more than a half minute apart. One would crest and ebb only to be replaced by another. Than I screamed to him. "NOW! OH GOD GIVE IT TO ME, NOW. MYGOD, OHMYGOD, FUCK ME GOOD. GIMMEE IT NOW!"

My plea was rewarded by his sobs. "Now, Pamela, Now take it! Drink it with your pussy. Feel me filling your cunt! Than the sudden staccato of short thrusts that told me he was emptying his cum into my vagina.

Genie softly counted. "Seven, eight, nine, ten."

I was possessed. I was frantic and the audience applauded. Than he pulled out and lowered his Cock and drove its slippery head into my ass. I gasped a quick breath and let my sphincter relax as he plunged in deeply. He continued to fuck me but now in my ass and suddenly there were people all around me. The room reeked of sex and suddenly I recognized the scent of that candle he had mailed to me. It was the smell of sex.

Still he ravaged my ass and again the participants began to caress my body. I heaved up, fell, twisted, and turned and the count went on. "Eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen," and I could feel some man's cock working in and out of my sucking mouth as I moaned. Than drawing out he splattered a stream of cum onto my breasts and another cock entered to replace that already spent.

Again and again this was repeated and their partners continuously lapped it up. So that when the last had finished, my body had been licked clean of any vestige of their cum. The last was for me.

I felt Rex suddenly shudder and thrust deep. He held it there and I felt his cock pulse deep in my bowel. I was being filled with more of his body fluids as he tossed his head up and gave out a long low moan and I joined him in one final orgasm, than I passed out.

At eleven in the morning I woke up, sore and exhausted in my own bed. I bathed and than finally went back to bed. At eleven forty five I awoke. I had been conditioned and at twelve the phone rang.

His voice was my aphrodisiac and I couldn't resist him. My pussy began to weep and so did I. Every fantasy I had ever dreamed had been fulfilled. There was no more. I softly asked him a question that had never been broached before. "Rex? Do you have a lover?"

"Many," he replied. "I mean one that is above the others," I continued. "Only you," he answered.

"I saw how Genie looked at you each time she held me still for you, and I was wondering, have you ever made love to her? I know that she loves you."

There was a short pause, than he answered. "Yes, many times. She's my sister."

12