Fantasies Can Come True

Story Info
A chance meeting ignites a dream.
1.8k words
4.11
57.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll never guess who I bumped into on my trip," I said as I crawled into bed beside Suzanne.

"Who?" she said cuddling close.

"Remember the Christmas party we went to in San Francisco?" I answered.

"You mean ten years ago?" she replied.

"Yeah, that's the one."

"We met a lot of people there. I couldn't tell you anyone's name." she went one.

"There was one couple we hit it off with. You and his wife made friends and showed off your baby pictures. His name was Joe and I think her name was Cathy."

"If you say so," Suzanne answered. "I honestly don't remember though."

"Well, you certainly made an impression on them. They asked how you were.," I said. "and

they both remembered exactly what you were wearing that night."

"They did?" Suzanne, said disbelievingly. "What was I wearing?"

"According to them it was a paisley dress that was cut very low. Your tits were a big hit with Joe and apparently with Cathy as well"

Suzanne punched me gently. "They didn't say that. Did they?"

"yes, they did. After a few drinks, that is," I said.

"Joe was very enthusiastic about how much he liked seeing your cleavage. Cathy was too.

You should have heard them talk about how great you looked."

"What did you say to them?" Suzanne asked, sitting up in bed.

"I told them you were more beautiful today," I said smiling. "and that your tits are better now that they were then."

"You did not!" Suzanne scoffed.

"I did," I replied. "and its true too. You seem to have made a lasting impression on them both. They confessed that the idea of you in that dress has been an inspiration for some spirited lovemaking for them. I was quite flattered by the idea, and so should you be"

"I can't believe that they talked about that to you, " Suzanne said.

"I guess after ten years of fantasizing about it they didn't think they would get another chance to share the thought with anyone." I reasoned.

"I guess," Suzanne answered.

"anyway," I went on "If you don't believe me, you can ask them yourself. They will be in town visiting family next week and I invited them to go out to dinner and dancing with us."

Suzanne's eyes widened. "I'll never be able to look them in the eye." she said, lying back down.

As the weekend approached Suzanne's curiosity began to get the better of her. The idea that she could have had such an impact on two other people was very flattering to her after she had time to think about it. She agreed to wear a dress we had bought that summer. It was a short cotton sundress cut so low that there was no way she was able to wear a bra under it. It was my favorite for that reason and because it was no match for the weight of Suzanne's breasts; they refused to be contained by the flimsy material and required almost constant adjustment to keep from spilling out for inspection. There was no doubt in my mind that the dress would be appreciated by Joe and Cathy.

We were to meet them in the dining room of their hotel. It was the best hotel in town and must have cost them a pretty penny. Suzanne and I arrived a little early and were shown to the table reserved for us. Joe appeared within a few moments. "Cathy can't be with us tonight, " he announced. ""something came up and she can't be here until tomorrow. She is very disappointed and hopes that we can get together again later." he said. Suzanne's dress caught his attention immediately and he made no effort to hide his pleasure. Joe gave her a peck on the cheek and took the opportunity to steal a peek down her dress. The view was to his liking no doubt.

As we ate dinner our conversation turned to our first meeting those ten years ago. Two bottles of wine had loosened out tongues and our inhibitions.

"Cathy and I thought you must have been exaggerating when you told us Suzanne was beautiful than before," Joe said. "but its clearly the truth."

Suzanne blushed. "Thank you." she replied. As I had expected, her dress was fighting a losing battle to restrain her breasts. A hint of her dusky areola had crept to the top of her neckline. She casually tugged it back over her.

"Cathy and I have a little game we play about people we find attractive. We given each other a "get out of jail free" pass for people we find attractive. We have a short list of people we would be able to sleep with without consequence; Cathy chose Brad Pitt and I picked you Suzanne." Joe said lifting his glass in a toast.

I did not have an answer to that. Suzanne smiled and said "I an very flattered, but I think you'd be disappointed."

I spoke up. "Don't listen to her. I know that you would not." The stirring inside me was something that I suppose has been there before but repressed. The idea of my wife being the object of such a strong attraction for another man was as intoxicating as the wine we had consumed.

When the meal was over we retired to the hotel ballroom where a string quartet had set up. The sounds of violins only strengthen the romance in the air. Joe and I took turns dancing with my lovely wife, Dancing is a passion with Suzanne and with each dance she became more aroused at being the center of attention. As we danced, I held her close and whispered in her hear. "If we had "get out of jail free" cards would you use on tonight?'

She stepped back and looked up into my eyes. "Are you serious?" she asked.

I smiled. "I think it would be very interesting to

share you with another man tonight. Especially one who seems so entranced by you."

Suzanne settled in my arms. Softly, she whispered "I think it would be very interesting too."

When the dance ended and we returned to our table, I suggested to Joe that we order another bottle of champagne and take it to his room so that we could relax. The tension in the air was thick enough to cut with a knife. He took my suggestion without delay.

With champagne in hand, we found the nearest elevator. When its doors closed I took Suzanne in my arms and kissed her. As we kissed, I lifted the hem of her skirt gently, giving Joe a glimpse of Suzanne's long legs. She broke our kiss and turned to Joe. His eyes widened in disbelief as she put her arms around his waist and parted her lips to kiss him. She darted her tongue inside his mouth and moaned softly as he explored her mouth with his.

The elevator doors opened and the three of us stepped out. Three business men waiting to enter were treated to the sight of Suzanne spilling out of her top and taking turns kissing the two of us. We laughed and stepped past them down the hall to Joe's room.

Inside the room, we stopped to carry on kissing Suzanne and caressing her through her dress. She ran her hands down our bodies, stopping to feeling the bulges in our pants. I lifted her in my arms and carried her to the bed. I laid her gently on it and she kicked off her shoes. Joe and I joined her on the bed, taking our places on either side of her. She squirmed as Joe and I busied ourselves with exploring her body. Her dress came off in short order and Joe stopped to take in the sight of what he had fantasized about for ten years. Suzanne smiled up at him. "I hope I'm not a disappointment." Joe answered, "You could never be" He lowered his mouth onto her soft breasts and kissed her nipples. They responded to his touch by hardening. Their cherry color stood out against the creamy whiteness of her tits. Joe softly gnashed each nipple with his teeth and Suzanne squirmed and twisted under him.

I watched as she slipped off his clothes and took his hard cock in her hand. She gently stroked him and kissed her way down his chest. His eyes rolled as Suzanne drug her fingernails down the inside of his thighs. She laid him back on the bed and then sat up straddling him. Joe watched as she ran her hands down his chest, circling his nipples and over his ribs. Her breasts swayed as she took her time to find the way to his cock. It was standing tall and hard as she took it into her hand again. He let out a gasp as she bowed toward it with her mouth open. Pausing a moment to allow the anticipation to build, Suzanne smiled at Joe. "Did you ever fantasize about me sucking your cock?" she whispered. Joe could only muster a feeble nod of his head yes. Suzanne continued to smile "and did I swallow in the fantasy?" Joe could only gasp as the head of his cock disappeared into Suzanne's mouth. Her lips swelled as she took him deeper into her mouth.

Joe held her head and ran his fingers through Suzanne's hair as she sucked his cock. He spoke in whisper, telling her not to stop and that he loved what she was doing. Suzanne took him to the brink of climax in very short order, Joe whimpered as she stopped, delaying his coming. "Don't stop," he pleaded. "Please don't stop,"

Suzanne sat up and lowered herself onto his cock. "I want you to come inside me now," she said. "it 'll be treat if I let you come in my mouth

later."

Joe thrust his cock deep into Suzanne's pussy. She arched her back and ground her lush, dark bush against him. A moment later Joe bucked as he came inside her cunt. Suzanne rode out his climax for what seemed minutes before draping herself on his chest..


They laid together for a short while before Joe regained his strength. When he had, Joe kissed his way down Suzanne's body, finding his way to her clitoris. With her pussy wet from his own come, Joe brought Suzanne to a crashing climax with his tongue. She shuddered and moaned with delight as her orgasm swept over her body.

We spent the night fucking. Suzanne ran a bath in the huge bathtub and we took turns washing her beautiful body. As the sun was coming up Suzanne made good on her pledge to give Joe the treat of coming in her mouth. I watched as she sucked his cock eagerly, draining him of the last drops of come left inside him.

We parted soon after, leaving Joe fully spent. I don't know if his fantasy was realized in full, but I do know that he has new visuals to go with it; and one less "get out of jail free" card.