Fantasies Can Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick looked at him with a faraway look in his eyes. "It's amazing, I mean we have our ups and downs but I don't think I could function if I ever lost Lisa. She is the best thing that ever happened to me. Since the kids came it is even better."

Michael forced a smile and nodded. "I bet it is."

Nick looked at him and smiled, he reached out and grabbed Michael's hand and gave it a squeeze. "You'll find the right person, he is out there somewhere."

Michael just looked at him and sighed. "Unfortunately I'm in love with a dream. No one will ever compare to that."

Nick looked at him and smiled softly. "You're obsessed with Johnny Fang; you're not in love with him. Are you?"

Michael looked at him and sighed. "I wish I could say no, but the truth is..."

Nick's eyes widened. "You are...you're in love with a man you have never met." He leaned back in his chair. "Jesus Michael."

Michael looked down at the coffee cup clutched in his hand. "I know, it is ridiculous, but..." He lifted his eyes and looked at Nick. "I can't help the way I feel."

Nick shook his head and looked at his friend. "Michael, he is just a man, nothing special, he is just like everyone else."

Michael shook his head and looked at him. "He is special..." He looked down at his cup. "I...I can't explain it but there is something about him that just..." He sighed.

Nick looked at him, then he smiled. "Oh I have something for you." He dug into his jeans pocket. "A friend of Lisa's gave this to us but Lisa is terrified of going off planet. I thought you could use it." He handed Michael a plastic card.

Michael took the card and looked at it. He gasped and his eyes widened as he looked at Nick. "T...this is for a week's stay at the Monroe. That is the best hotel on Mars."

Nick smiled and leaned back in his chair. "I know...air fare is included as well as meals. You've got time off coming, take some time off. Get off planet; get your head on straight."

Michael looked at him as tears filled his eyes. "I...I don't know what to say."

Nick just looked at him and smiled. "You don't have to say anything. Just promise me you will enjoy yourself."

Michael wiped the tears from his eyes and smiled. "I will do my utmost best. I promise."

Nick grinned and nodded. "That is all I can ask."

Chapter 3

Michael looked around the hotel room. It was a spacious as advertised. There was a sitting room with a couch and big screen TV, along with a mini bar. The bedroom was huge with a California king taking up half the room. Even the bathroom was spacious. The tub was big enough that at least 8 grown men could fit in it with room to spare.

When he checked in the concierge told him everything was taken care of and he hoped he enjoyed his stay. When Michael had looked closer at the card before he left Earth, he smiled. It said eligible for one fantasy free of charge.

Any night during his stay he could spend 24 hours with his greatest fantasy. Whether it was a movie star who lived on Mars, a porn star, alien...it didn't matter. The Monroe prided themselves on making dreams come true. It wasn't holograms either; you actually had the flesh and blood person or alien come to your hotel room. They were yours for 24 hours, you could do anything you wanted short of murder and they accepted it, it was all part of the package.

When Michael checked in he asked about the fantasy package. The concierge told him there was a panel in his room that he could choose who he wanted to spend the 24 hours with. All he had to do was push the button next to the name and within 24 hours they would be at his door.

He did find out he only had until night four of his stay to set up the fantasy, otherwise it was void. They didn't offer extra free nights to finish up fantasies. Michael had nodded but knew that wouldn't be a problem for him.

While Andrew was in the bedroom putting his clothes away, you got to bring your personal droid free of charge because they didn't eat or sleep, just plug them in when they needed charged and that was it. Depending on what they were used for they could go up to a month without having to charge. Of course Andrew charged every day while Michael was at work, just in case.

So while Andrew was in the bedroom, Michael sat down at the console and opened the program. A female voice came out of the speakers. "Welcome to the Monroe's fantasy program, where you can be with the being of your dreams for 24 hours. Please pick a category."

There was a list of categories to choose from. Anything your heart desired pretty much. Michael looked over the list and touched the screen next to porn stars.

The screen flickered and the voice came on again. "Would you like to meet a male or female porn star?"

Michael touched the screen for male, feeling his heartbeat starting to quicken. "Would you prefer straight, bi, gay or doesn't matter?" The voice asked.

Michael's hand was shaking slightly as he touched gay. Suddenly a list of gay porn stars flashed across the screen. He looked thru the names and found Johnny Fang. He slowly reached toward the screen then jumped and gasped as he felt strong arms wrap around his neck.

"Sorry," Andrew said softly kissing him below the ear. "I felt your tension and thought you needed to relax."

Michael pressed the screen next to Johnny's name then relaxed against Andrew feeling the tension slide from his body as Andrew rubbed his shoulders and kissed his neck. He sighed and leaned into the other man. "You always know what I need." He said softly as Andrew bit gently at his neck.

Andrew slid his hands down over Michael's chest and slid his hands inside the other man's shirt as he continued nuzzling at his neck. "I'm programmed to know what you need." He said huskily nipping at Michael's ear.

Michael sighed and pulled away, turning off the console. "Yeah, you are that." He said softly. He stood up and turned away as Andrew straightened and looked at him.

"Did I do something wrong?" Andrew asked watching as Michael moved to the mini bar.

Michael poured a glass of juice, taking a long drink before turning back to the other man. "No Andrew, you're perfect, you're always perfect...that's the problem."

Andrew cocked his head to the side, and then nodded in understanding. "I would be human for you if I could be." He said softly.

Michael looked at him and for a minute felt bad about what he said. Then he remembered that Andrew didn't have feelings, it wasn't possible to hurt his feelings but he still felt bad. "I'm sorry Andrew, I shouldn't have said that."

Andrew just shrugged, "we can't help what we are Michael. I can give you companionship, I can give you sex, but I can't give you love. I'm not programmed for it. I would if I could, but I am unable to feel, I don't feel happy or sad or confused, I don't feel anything. I am just here for when you need me. That is my whole purpose in life, if I can't make you happy, then I am not doing my job." He moved towards Michael and when the other man didn't pull away, he pulled him against him, kissing him softly. "Let me make you happy Michael." He murmured against Michael's lips as he deepened the kiss and pulled the other man tight against him.

Michael wanted to be depressed, Andrew could never give him what he truly needed, but feeling the other man's lips molding against his, feeling Andrew's body pressed tightly against his own, his own body was responding and he set down the glass, wrapping his own arms around Andrew's body.

Andrew tightened his arms and deepened the kiss. By the time he pulled back, Michael was breathing heavy and his eyes were dilated. "Let's go to bed," Andrew said softly stroking Michael's cheek.

Michael smiled and nodded, turning off the lights as they went, he followed after Andrew, letting the other man lead him towards the bedroom and knowing while Andrew may never be able to give him his heart, he would always be able to give him his body.

Michael opened his eyes and looked at Andrew lying beside him. The android always seemed to know when Michael needed not only his body for sex but also to be held. Andrew was lightly stroking his chest and stomach as he looked down at him. "Good morning, feeling better?"

Michael smiled and ran his hand over Andrew's arm. "After last night you have to ask?"

Andrew smiled and kissed him softly, he had not only brought Michael off with both his mouth and cock, but he had made Michael cum so hard that the other man passed out in the middle of it. As he watched Michael sleep, he wished that he could be what Michael wanted, in his own way he did love the other man, but he had no way of showing it or even explaining it. It wasn't in his programming to feel. He could feel Michael's feelings though, that was one thing he was programmed for, he needed to know what the other man was feeling to be able to satisfy him, not only sexually but in other ways as well.

He was in every sense of the word Michael's husband, that was what he was programmed for, but he couldn't love the other man and he knew deep down that is what Michael wanted most. "I would give you whatever your heart desires if you let me." He said stroking the other man's cheek.

Michael smiled at him and taking his hand, kissed the other man's fingers. "You give me more than I deserve."

Andrew smiled sadly, "I can't love you Michael and I know that is what you want most."

Michael entwined their fingers together and just stared at their clasped hands. "Not everyone finds love Andrew."

Andrew snuggled against him and rested his head on Michael's chest. "No, this is true, but it doesn't stop you from wanting it."

Michael just pulled him tighter against him, feeling Andrew's cock rubbing against his leg. "No, this is true, but sometimes you just need to be happy with what you have. You may never love me Andrew, but you do give me what I need and want, sometimes things I don't even realize what I want. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you." Andrew lifted his head and stared into Michael's eyes.

"I'll be here as long as you want me Michael, you know that."

Michael smiled, "I know," then he brought their lips together and kissed him as their bodies pressed together. As Andrew slid into Michael's ass, Michael sighed and started moving against him. His eyes fluttered closed as Andrew started slicing into him faster, Andrew may never love him, but while he may never feel, he showed Michael he loved him in many other ways.

Several hours later Michael sat in front of the fantasy panel once more. Andrew was charging and Michael wanted to see if his fantasy with Johnny Fang had been approved. He checked the status and smiled when he saw it had indeed been approved. Johnny Fang would be at his room within the hour.

There was a picture of Johnny next to his approval. The other man was dressed in a pair of leather pants and no shirt. He was looking at the camera and Michael felt like he was looking into his soul. Michael shivered and tore his eyes away from the screen. If Johnny could affect him just from a picture what would the other man be like in person?

He shivered as he thought about meeting his idol face to face. He closed his eyes and took a couple deep breaths, trying to calm his racing heart, then headed into the bathroom to shower and get ready to meet his guest.

An hour later Michael sat on the couch in the sitting room dressed in a pair of jeans that looked like they were painted on. Andrew sat beside him holding his hand and trying to keep the other man calm. When there was a knock at the door, Michael jumped. Andrew chuckled and rubbed Michael's knuckles. "Relax baby, this is what you wanted." He says softly kissing Michael's hand then letting go.

Michael nodded as he slowly moved to his feet. Michael reached the door as the knock came again. He took a deep breath, let it out slowly and opened the door. Johnny Fang stood there smiling at him. He looked exactly as he did in the photo except he was wearing a denim vest over his bare chest. "Hi, I'm Johnny." He said his voice soft with a bit of a southern accent.

Michael let his eyes move over the other man and felt his cock harden in his jeans. "I...I know..." he stammered stepping back so Johnny could step into the room.

Johnny smiled as he stepped into the room. He was used to the reaction that Michael gave him. It came with the territory of being a megastar. He looked around the room, smiling but inwardly sighed. Why couldn't he come to one of these fantasy nights and meet someone who wanted to know the real him, not someone who was only interested in sampling the dick they saw on a vid screen. Yeah he made good money and yeah, he got all the sex he wanted, but none of his costars, none of the guys he fucked during these fantasy nights knew the real him. They didn't care that he actually went to school to become a classical musician and only did the porn to pay for his classes.

They didn't care that he came from the streets of Louisiana, that his mother had been a prostitute to support him and his brother. No one knew that he raised his brother from the age of 16 when his mother was killed by one of her tricks who wanted her money. These men he was with didn't care about any of that, they just wanted one night with the famous Johnny Fang and as he looked at the man standing just inside the door, he knew this one would be just like the others.

He pasted a smile on his face, he didn't have to look at the other man's crotch to know he was hard. He slid the vest slowly down his arms, while shaking his hips slightly and saw Michael's eyes widen. Johnny smiled but inwardly he cringed, it never changed. They would fuck him, or have him fuck them, then the rest of the night they would just watch him. Until he was ready to go again. Why couldn't one of them just want to get to know him?

His mind was racing with all these thoughts as he moved slowly but seductively towards Michael. Michael's breath caught in his throat as he leaned against the door. This was the man of his dreams, the man he had fallen in love with just from watching him on screen and now he was walking towards him and Michael was petrified.

He pressed his body tight against the door as Johnny sashayed up to him. He forced his eyes to Johnny's face and sucked in his breath as the other man pressed up against him, putting his hands on the door on either side of Michael's face. "You wanted me baby, I'm here, what you gonna do with me?" He asked huskily, his eyes smoldering.

Michael licked his suddenly dry lips and dropped his eyes to Johnny's mouth. The full lips parted slightly as he leaned in against Michael, it hit him that Johnny was going to kiss him and his eyes fluttered closed about 2 seconds before the other man's lips touched his.

The kiss was chaste, just lips brushing lightly against each others, but Michael felt pleasure course through his body. He stood frozen for a minute as Johnny kissed him, but when the other man gently probed at his lips with his tongue, Michael whimpered softly and let his lips part. Johnny pressed his tongue between Michael's lips, teasing his tongue against the other man's and felt Michael begin to relax. He pressed his body even tighter against the other man's as Michael's arms tentatively went around him. He ground his body against Michael's as he deepened the kiss and felt the other man shiver as a soft moan escaped his lips.

Johnny kissed him harder, his tongue moving seductively against Michael's until Michael finally let his tongue slide into the other man's mouth. Johnny moaned softly and gently pulled Michael away from the door until he could wrap his arms around the other man's body. He gripped Michael's ass, squeezing and pulling him tight against him so he could feel Johnny's arousal. Michael whined against Johnny's lips and returned the kiss hungrily as he tangled his fingers in the other man's hair.

Johnny pulled him even tighter against him as he moved backwards towards the bedroom. He didn't need to see behind him to know where the door was, he had been in this room enough to walk through it blindfolded. What he didn't expect was the way his body was responding to the man in his arms.

Johnny had been in the business and with enough men to be able to become hard on command. The thing was, he didn't have to will his cock hard with Michael, it had hardened all on its own the minute the other man answered the door. He didn't know what was different about the man he was pulling towards the bed. He had done these fantasy nights 1000's of times and none of the men affected him like the man in his arms.

He felt the bed hit his legs and stopped backing up and lifted his head. Michael's eyes were dilated with need and his breathing was ragged. "You want me baby?" Johnny asked huskily.

Michael had to swallow twice before he could answer and in the end he just nodded. Johnny smiled as he ran his hands over Michael's bare chest. "Mmmm, good." He captured the other man's mouth once more while turning them so it was Michael pressed against the bed. Michael was surprised when Johnny pressed him back and the other man came down on top of him, never breaking the kiss.

Johnny kissed him like he was trying to devour his mouth. When he lifted his head, they were both breathing heavy and Johnny's cock was threatening to rip through his pants. He had never had a client that his body reacted to like this and he looked down at the man beneath him, trying to figure out what was different.

He had to admit Michael was attractive, but then again he had been with men who were built better and even more attractive. Looking into Michael's eyes, it hit him why his body was reacting the way it was. It wasn't that Michael was better built or looking then the other clients, it was the way he was looking at him. The desire was there, the raw sexual need was there, he wanted Johnny's body, just like they all did. But there was more to the look, he was looking at Johnny, not like a piece of ass, but as if he was in love with him. Johnny felt like he was looking into his soul and had a feeling if he let himself, he could fall for this guy and fall hard.

He shook his head and rolled off Michael onto his back, and took a couple deep breathes trying to control not only his body but his racing thoughts. Michael lay there for a second, his breathing slowly coming back to normal and suddenly wondered if he had done something wrong. Everything had been going wonderful, then suddenly Johnny rolled off of him. He felt a crushing in his chest and closed his eyes until he was able to school his face into a pleasant look.

When he was sure he could face the man beside him, he rolled onto his side. Johnny was lying on his back staring up at the ceiling. "Did I do something wrong?" Michael asked softly. He wanted to reach out and touch the other man but kept his hands against his side.

Johnny turned his head and looked at him, he smiled, not his professional smile but a real one that made Michael's heart thump in his chest. His cock was still hard, but it wasn't threatening to rip through his jeans anymore. "No, not at all..." Johnny said reaching out and stroking his cheek. "It's just I've never reacted to anyone the way I do you, I needed a minute or I was going to rip your clothes off and that isn't what I want."

Michael's eyes widened then he lowered them as he blushed. He lifted his eyes when Johnny reached out and cupped his cheek. "You're not like the others Michael." He said softly. "I mean you want me, that is obvious, you want to fuck me and have me fuck you." Again Michael lowered his eyes and blushed, but Johnny just kept spreaking as he stroked Michael's cheek. "But there is something else in your eyes, I don't know what it is, but it's like you want me for more than just sex."