Fantasies Can Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael blushed harder and covered his face with his hair. When he spoke, it was so low that Johnny had to strain to hear him. "I do..." he said softly.

This time it was Johnny's eyes who widened and he just pulled back looking at the other man. "Y...you do?" he asked softly, his voice betraying his surprise.

Michael rolled over onto his stomach, burying his face in the blanket as he shrugged. He couldn't believe he had just admitted his feelings to the man he had been in love with for what seemed like forever. He was waiting for Johnny to get up and leave, he didn't even care if he lost the fantasy night, he just didn't want to see the scorn on the other man's face.

Johnny didn't get up and leave though, he just laid there with a thoughtful look on his face for a minute then reached out and ran his hand lightly over Michael's back. "Look at me Michael." He said softly running his hand up and down the other man's back.

Michael turned his head just enough to see Johnny through the curtain of his hair. There was no scorn, in fact Johnny was looking at him like he was the best thing that ever happened to him. He slowly lifted his head as Johnny smiled softly at him and continued stroking his back. "Y...you're not leaving?" He asked in awe.

Johnny cocked his head and smiled softly. "Why would I leave?"

Michael rolled back onto his side, not noticing that Johnny's arm tightened around him pulling him closer. "I...I thought..."

Johnny pulled him closer until their bodies were pressed together. Michael's eyes widened and he opened his mouth to speak but Johnny shook his head. "We can talk later, for now let your body tell me how you feel." Then he lowered his mouth and captured Michael's mouth in a soul searching kiss.

Michael whimpered and pressed even tighter against the other man. It didn't take long for Michael to realize that while the other kisses had been incredible, this one was different. He wasn't sure exactly how, Johnny's tongue was still rubbing against his own and the other man's arms were wrapped tight around his body, holding him close, but there was something different about the kiss.

As Johnny pressed Michael back onto his back and covered his body with his own, Michael figured it out. Before Johnny had been holding back, he had been treating Michael like any other client, but Michael's admission had given the other man the opportunity to really put himself into the kiss. As Johnny deepened the kiss, rubbing his body against the man beneath him, Michael realized that he wasn't kissing Johnny Fang the porn star, he was kissing Johnny Fang the man, just the man himself and that brought Michael's body to life a lot faster than anything the other man had done before.

Johnny picked up on the change in Michael's body and lifted his head. His eyes were glazed and his breathing was husky. "What...?" He started but didn't finish because Michael pulled his mouth back to his, kissing him hard as he rolled them over so Johnny was suddenly looking up at him in surprise.

Michael looked down at him and smiled, he pinned Johnny's hands to the bed and started kissing the other man's face and neck. Johnny whimpered and closed his eyes. Michael held Johnny's hands pinned to the bed as he started kissing his way down the other man's body. When he got to where he was too low, he let go of Johnny's hands, slowly running his fingers over Johnny's arms while the other man panted and looked down at him through glazed eyes.

Michael moved down Johnny's body, kissing and nipping at the other man's flesh. Johnny tipped his head back and his eyes fluttered closed as he moaned. His cock was threatening to rip out of his jeans once more. Usually he was the one in control but feeling Michael's lips on his skin was driving him crazy. He reached down and ran his fingers through the other man's hair, as Michael moved his lips to the top of Johnny's pants.

He rolled his eyes up and met Johnny's eyes. They were glazed with lusat and his breathing was shallow. "W...what are you doing to me?" he asked huskily.

Michael smiled and slowly undid the snap on Johnny's pants. Johnny sucked in his breath as he watched the other man slowly unzip him. His cock was throbbing furiously in his pants. He expected Michael to pull his pants down, but he just lowered his head and kissed the base of Johnny's cock still lodged inside his pants. "Ugh, oh my god," Johnny cried his head tipping back once more.

Michael kissed every inch of Johnny's cock he could without pulling the man's pants down then ran his tongue over the hard flesh. Johnny shivered and whimpered as he thrust up with his hips. "God, you are driving me crazy." He panted.

Michael chuckled and Johnny looked down at him. His hands were resting on the bed on either side of Johnny's hips and he was resting his head on Johnny's stomach. "I want you crazy." He said huskily.

Johnny's eyes widened and he gasped. He didn't know anything about this man except what he read in the brief bio he picked up. He always researched his prospective clients. He knew the man was single and worked some dead end job down on Earth. He had never left the planet before but had received this trip as a gift. Other than that, he was a perfect stranger, but yet Johnny felt like he had known him his whole life.

When Michael started pulling on his pants, he lifted his hips, his eyes never leaving the man laying over him. Michael moved enough to pull of Johnny's pants and boots, then moved over him once more. When he wrapped his hand around Johnny's cock, Johnny's eyes rolled back into his head and he cried out jerking up against Michael's hand.

Michael watched Johnny's face as he slowly stroked him. Knowing he was holding Johnny Fang's cock in his hand and it was his touch that was driving the man insane filled something up inside him. It wasn't lust, it wasn't love, it was something in between. He realized he didn't want to fuck Johnny, he wanted to make love to him, he wanted to show him he wasn't like the other men the star had been with. He wanted to show Johnny just how much he meant to him in the only way he knew how.

He stroked Johnny a couple more times, then lowered his head and ran his tongue up from the base of Johnny's cock to the tip. Johnny quivered and sighed as he bucked up with his hips. "Oh god baby," he sighed softly.

Michael rolled his eyes up and watched Johnny as he licked at his cock, his tongue moving in circles over the other man's hard flesh. Johnny had his eyes closed and was clinging to the blanket as he cried out softly. "Oh fuck baby, take it in your mouth...Please."

Michael moved his mouth to the tip and opened his mouth wide, letting Johnny's hard shaft slip between his lips. Johnny cried out and bucked up with his hips burying half his cock in Michael's mouth. Michael closed his eyes and tightened his lips as he started bobbing his head up and down, taking Johnny in as far as he could, only to pull back then take him once more. Johnny cried out and tangled his fingers in his hair as he pulled him up and down over him. "Oh god baby, your mouth feels so good." He cried jerking up and down with his hips.

Michael sucked him harder, pushing down as far as he could. He had never deepthroated before, but suddenly he wanted Johnny's cock all the way in his mouth. He relaxed his muscles and felt Johnny's cock slither down his throat. "Agh fuck..." Johnny cried as he slammed up with his hips burying his entire cock in Michael's mouth.

Michael moaned around his cock and held him inside as long as he could, then lifted up. He got about half of Johnny's cock out, before the other man thrust up once more and his mouth was pressed against Johnny's balls once more. "Suck me baby, god make me cum." Johnny cried jerking Michael's head up and down over him as he fucked his face.

Michael closed his eyes and whined around the cock in his mouth as he let Johnny fuck his face. He put his hands on Johnny's legs and just let the other man use his mouth. He tightened his lips and ran his tongue all over the hard flesh as it slid back and forth into his throat.

Johnny was in heaven. None of his other clients let him fuck their faces like this and he loved the way Michael's throat caressed him as he slid into it. His breathing was ragged and he felt his balls starting to burn. "Ugh, fuck Michael, I'm going to cum." He cried trying to pull out.

Michael grabbed the base of his cock, refusing to let go of the morsel in his mouth as he sucked Johnny harder. Johnny fought to hold back but finally it was too much. "Oh god, I'm cumming..." he cried as he started shooting into Michael's mouth.

Michael whimpered as he swallowed Johnny's hot cum. Feeling it slither down his throat. When he lifted his head, Johnny was looking at him through half closed eyes. "That was amazing." He sighed.

Michael moved up to him and kissed him softly while lowering his eyes and blushing. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Johnny looked at him and smiled tenderly. Michael acted like a virgin almost, or someone who was on the first date with someone they hoped to spend the rest of their life with. Just the way he was acting, made something inside Johnny melt and he reached out and lifted Michael's head until the other man was looking at him. "Don't hide from me." He said softly, "I like looking at you." Then he leaned forward and brushed his lips tenderly against Michael's.

Michael shivered and when Johnny pressed his tongue against his lips, wrapped his arms around the other man, kissing him back. He was spending the night with the man of his dreams, the man he had loved for years, but never thought he would be ever be able to meet. A sadness hit him because he knew that after tonight he would never see Johnny again and that bothered him, but as Johnny pushed him onto his back, kissing him hungrily and rubbing his naked body against Michael's, Michael swore to make tonight a night to remember. Not only for him, but for the other man as well.

Johnny didn't know what had come over him, but feeling Michael quivering beneath him, he decided he didn't want tonight to be like all the others. He didn't just want to fuck Michael, he wanted to make love to him. He wanted to make this fantasy one that the other man would never forget. He had never felt this way about any of his clients before, but there was something about Michael, it was like he could see right into Johnny's dark soul and bring it into the light. The thought terrified him, but he pushed it back, deciding to analyze it later.

He pulled his lips from Michael's and started kissing his way down the other man's body as Michael had done to him. Dropping open mouth kisses and licking at his skin. Michael shivered in pleasure and fought not to push Johnny down to his throbbing cock. He was so hard, harder than he had ever been before and when Johnny released him from his jeans, he cried out.

Johnny moved to his knees besides the bed pulling Michael's pants off completely then moved back up over him until he was straddling Michael's hips. He looked up into Michael's glazed eyes and smiled as he reached out and wrapped his hand around the other man's cock. "You made me feel good, time to return the favor..." Then he lowered his head.

Chapter 4

Michael cried out at the first touch of Johnny's lips. When the other man slid his mouth down over his throbbing shaft, Michael quivered and thrust up with his hips burying more of his cock in Johnny's hungry mouth.

Johnny used techniques with his tongue and teeth that Michael had never heard of, let alone seen, but within minutes he had the younger man panting and fucking Johnny's face furiously as Johnny worked his cock forcefully. "Ugh, oh my god, what are you doing to me?" Michael cried clutching at the blankets.

Johnny didn't answer; he just worked his tongue back and forth over Michael's sensitive flesh as he let the other man's cock work back and forth into his throat. His fingers gently caressed Michael's balls and he moaned as he felt how full they were. He grazed Michael's cock gently with his teeth and Michael screamed as he slammed up hard with his hips. Johnny closed his eyes in pleasure as he felt Michael's cum slithering down his throat. He pulled back enough to taste the last shot before the other man slumped exhausted against the bed.

Johnny rolled Michael's cum in his mouth, savoring the taste then swallowed it and smiled. Michael lay there looking at him through hooded eyes, his breathing shallow. "T...That was..." he panted.

Johnny smiled softly and moved up over him, covering Michael's body with his own. "I know..." he said softly before kissing Michael.

Michael wrapped his arms around Johnny's neck, kissing him back as Johnny pressed their bodies tight together. Even though he had just came, Michael's cock was hardening once more between them and Johnny pulled away smiling. "Can't get enough can you?" he asked his eyes shining with humor.

Michael cupped his face and Johnny leaned into the other man's hand as Michael smiled and blushed. "Not of you." He said softly.

Johnny expected the feelings of being used to wash over him like they always did, but the look in Michael's eyes told him the other man wasn't using him. Not like the others, he truly wanted to be with him and that made something inside Johnny just melt. He opened his mouth to say something, but instead lowered his head and kissed Michael once more. "Have you ever been fucked up the ass?" he asked softly.

Michael blushed once more and lowered his eyes as he nodded. Johnny put his finger on Michael's chin and the other man lifted his eyes. "I mean by another human being...not your android." Johnny had seen the android charging over in the corner when he had come into the room.

Michael blushed harder and nodded, "once." He said his voice barely above a whisper.

Johnny fought to keep the surprise off his face, as cute as Michael was, he had been sure he had at least had a boyfriend at some time. Knowing he was on the second human being to be inside the other man melted yet another part of his cold heart and he smiled tenderly. "Well I'm glad I can show you just how good it can be." He kissed Michael quickly then rolled off him and slid off the bed. Michael watched him as he dug around in the duffel bag he had brought with him. He saw Johnny pull out a bottle of lube and the protection spray.

Condoms weren't used anymore, in the new age, they had come up with a spray that a man would spray on his cock, it didn't affect using lube of any kind and where condoms could break and therefore weren't considered 100% effective, this stuff was. It neutralized something in a man's cum that not only prevented them from making a woman pregnant but kept toxins and diseases from being transmitted between sexual partners.

Johnny sprayed the contraceptive on his cock then climbed back onto the bed. He didn't know if he would need the lube. Not if Michael had been fucking his android, but it was always better to be prepared. Michael watched him through glazed eyes as Johnny lifting his legs and put them over his shoulders. "Do I need to lube you up?" Johnny asked his voice deep with need.

Michael shook his head. "Andrew just spits on his hand and that is good enough."

Johnny smiled at him as he did just that. "Andrew?"

Michael blushed once more and nodded towards the other room where the android was. Johnny smiled and nodded as he lined his cock up against Michael's entrance. "Ready baby?" he asked huskily.

Michael felt his ass muscles contracting with the thought of having Johnny inside him and nodded. When Johnny pushed forward with his hips, Michael's eyes fluttered closed and a soft moan escaped his lips. He could feel Johnny slowly pressing inside him and his muscles tightening around the other man. Both men whimpered as Johnny slowly continued pressing into him. "Oh fuck, you're so tight..." Johnny whimpered tossing his head back as he leaned forward on his hands, placing them on either side of Michael's head and pushing the other man's legs against his chest as he continued pressing forward with his hips.

Michael growled low in his throat and clutched at the blanket as he lifted his hips pulling Johnny even further inside him. This made Johnny cry out and slam forward with his hips, burying himself completely in one thrust. Michael opened his eyes and looked up into Johnny's glazed ones knowing his eyes pretty much had the same look. When Johnny started to withdraw, he put his hands on Johnny's sides and just rocked his hips. "Mmmmm, oh yeah baby, that feels good." Johnny moaned pulling back until he almost left the other man then sliding into him once more.

At first Johnny kept his strokes long but slow, wanting to prolong this as long as he could. But the way Michael was moving beneath him was pushing him to new heights and it wasn't long before he was slicing into the other man with long, fast, hard strokes. Michael cried out and clutched tighter at Johnny's sides as he met the other man thrust for thrust. "Oh god yes, fuck me." He cried his own cock trapped between their bodies, Johnny's stomach rubbing against him as he plowed into the other man.

Johnny had his head tipped back, his eyes closed and soft cries were coming from his partially open mouth as he ripped hard into Michael. "God, you feel so fucking good." He cried piercing him harder, his balls slapping against Michael's ass every time he slammed into him.

Between the hard cock in his ass and the way Johnny was rubbing against him, Michael's cock was pulsing and he could feel his balls starting to burn. He clutched at Johnny as he started making small mewling noises. "Johnny, oh god fuck me, I'm going to cum." He cried fighting to hold back.

Hearing Michael's words pushed Johnny even harder. He wanted the other man to cum. He didn't know for sure why, but it was important. He plowed harder into Michael's ass, rolling his hips and thrusting so he was hitting everywhere almost all at the same time. Michael started crying out and pushing harder against the other man as his balls spasmed between them. "I...I'm so close." He panted, his fingers digging into Johnny's sides.

Johnny plunged into him harder and faster, his eyes on Michael's face. "Cum for me baby, cum all over your stomach and mine. I want to feel it." He panted his fingers clutching at the blanket.

Michael opened his eyes and stared up into Johnny's. There was something in the man's eyes he didn't recognize but his body did, because he suddenly lost what little hold he had on his control. "Johnny, Oh fuck, I love you..." He cried just as his cock exploded.

Johnny was on the edge and seeing Michael's body spasm with release was almost enough to send him over, but the other man's words froze him and he just stopped moving for a second, buried completely inside Michael. Michael had his eyes closed and was taking shallow breathes, but it was more that he was embarrassed, he couldn't believe he had just said that and even though Johnny started moving inside him again, he kept his eyes squeezed shut unable to look at the other man.

Johnny had been frozen when Michael first exclaimed his love; he didn't know how to react. He had plenty of men say they loved his films or they love something he did, but none had ever actually said they loved him. He searched Michael's face, trying to figure out if the other man was just saying it in the heat of passion and noticed how Michael had his eyes squeezed shut. It didn't take a rocket scientist to realize the other man was embarrassed and that just made Johnny smile.

He had stared down at Michael for a second and realized he was serious; Johnny wasn't really sure how to react to that. As far as he knew Michael knew nothing about him other than seeing him on screen but even at that, it made the older man feel good to hear the words. Just then Michael's ass twitched and the control Johnny had been holding onto started to slip. He closed his eyes and started driving into the other man once more. He could figure out if Michael's feelings were real later, right now, he just wanted to cum in the tight little ass he was buried inside.