Fantasies Can Cum True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,459 Followers

"Like this?" Claire prompted, taking my hands and sliding them under her hips. I noticed Krista pulling Mallory's mouth to her nipples as well. Bridget, not one to fall behind, slid off the bench and splashed around behind Mallory, leaning over to kiss Krista as Mallory grazed. This continued for several minutes. Mallory was too busy to comment on the way Claire had settled into my lap, my cock secure in her tender young pussy. Then Mallory spoke again.

"I licked Amal's chocolate hued nipples a bit more, and then stood above her, forcing my cunt onto her face, rubbing my clit along her lips. Her nose actually opened my pussy lips even wider." As she said this, Mallory acted out her words, offering Bridget the first sisterly lick. Krista slid closer and instantly, two tongues were wrestling to swallow Mallory's clit. Between sighs, Mallory resumed. "Amal was starved for sex, so she came again almost immediately. We rolled up out of the tub onto the air mattress, and fell into a 69. She did tell us afterwards that in her homeland, girls eat each other privately all the time. They just don't tell their husbands."

"What happened next?" Claire asked, being the only sister with a free mouth. As for me, I had not yet come today, so my balls were tightening. I ached to ask for clarification where to blow my load, but sat silently, enjoying Claire's athletic hips milking me.

"That's when our screams got the neighbours upset. When we didn't answer the doorbell, they just barged right in. I think old Mr. Ludweg almost had a heart attack right there. He didn't know whether to watch my tongue piercing Amal's labia or Amal fingerfucking my anus as she did figure eights on my clit with her tongue. His wife was about to drag him away."

"What happened to stop her?"

"My darling husband stood up in the tub, and offered them a gin and lemonade. Of course, being a good host, he offered them a choice of drinking something else. Mrs. L might be a senior citizen but she sure stripped fast and jumped in the tub to swallow his mighty sword. She was sucking it like she had not had anything to drink in months. Not even a 'may I'. She just fell to her knees and lifted it so the point was straight in the air. She dropped her head down and took the whole length in one swallow."

"Here I had thought she was an old fuddy duddy Church Lady sort," I interjected, " clearly she had plenty of practice at giving head. I regretted not knowing her better sooner. Nothing against how Mal does me, of course, but Mrs. L had a particular way of rolling her tongue around my meat as she drew her head up from my root to my tip which I had never experienced before. Then, just as I was about to pop out of her mouth, she slid the tip of her tongue around my cockhead like it was a tasty treat, and went down again. After a few strokes, she started massaging my balls. She started mumbling. Even with her mouth full, I could understand, she was saying, 'blast your seed straight down my slut throat.' Or something like that."

Mallory jumped in. "I thought she was saying, 'it's years since I've had one so nice and fat'. When Mr. L followed suit, I saw why. His peanut was old and shriveled."

Bridget had now lain out on the air mattress, hauling Mallory over on top, offering her pussy to Mal's lips. Krista followed, lifting Mallory's hips off the mattress, so she could slide underneath and start licking between Mallory's thighs. Claire watched her sisters writhing together. She slid her own palm between her thighs, massaging her pubic mound. Mallory's face was glued to Bridget's pussy as the eldest Good sister's hips rose off the mattress, her muscles tensing as she howled her delight, and then relaxing as she slumped back to rest. Mallory did not even pause in her efforts, though she did slow her tempo from 'just walked across a desert with no food for a month' to 'a tasty treat after a filling dinner'. Krista was plainly more experienced than Mallory, gently teasing at first, teeth tasting labia, tongue exploring just inside, then lapping the flowing juices, keeping my wife just on the brink of orgasm, but never quite pushing her too far along. Finally, as Bridget came, Krista tongue fucked Mallory's swollen clit with rapid stabbing movements. Mallory wriggled her ass in the air, cumming al over her sister's face, but never letting her face desert Bridget's cunt.

I picked up the story, since Mallory had her mouth filled with Bridget's clit.

"Mr. L was sitting on a lawn chair, half naked sort of dejected looking, drinking gin as his wife licked my cock. I knew that wasn't fair. But I didn't know what to do. Fortunately, fate intervened in the form of the neighbour from the other side."

"But I thought the couple went south for the winter," Bridget said.

"Their adult daughter, Alisha, had just moved home, having recently split with her hubby. She must have heard the noise and peered over the fence. Next thing I knew, Alisha had climbed over the fence, strewing clothes behind her as she ran to the deck. Without so much as a hello, she immediately started deep throating Mr. L to an erection which, although not my size, was perfectly respectable. For the next few minutes, it was like Alisha and Mrs. L were having a blowjob contest. As each varied their efforts, the other followed suit and then added another wrinkle. If Alisha swallowed one of Mr. L's balls, then Mrs. L licked behind my balls. Then they proceeded to titfucking. Both had generous breasts, but Mrs. L had to really squeeze hers tight. Alisha's looked naturally bouncy. Mrs. L was much better at licking my pee slit as we tit fucked than Alisha was able to achieve with Mr. L."

"What were Mallory and Amal doing al this while?" Claire asked. Her fingers joined my cock, stretching her young cunt and I thought I felt her baby finger toying with her own ass hole, tickling my balls from behind.

"Mal had paused to rest with Amal. She must have known we were about to come. In fact, Mrs. L was purring like a kitten about how god my cum tasted. Mallory directed the action, steering Amal over to lick Alisha. Mallory took her first taste of Mr. L's cock. I was amazed how casual it all seemed. After all, she had never touched another man in all the years we had been together. After al our stories of sex with you girls, and then the surprises with the neighbourhood ladies, it just seemed natural."

Claire was now bouncing up and down in the tub, both her cavities filled, as I continued.

"Mallory ran her tongue down the underside of his shaft, and then tasted his precum. Knowing he was about to burst, she took only a few more licks. We could al see his balls tighten. Just then, Mallory squeezed his cock at the root, capturing his goo before it shot out. She then sat on his pole, riding him to a bursting forth of cream much like what Claire is about to receive. Meanwhile. Mrs. L proved to have a mouth like a Hoover. I pumped yet another load into her mouth. She climbed quickly out of the pool and ran across to the group. She shared a snowball with Alisha. Finally, I rested while the three women feasted on Mallory's cunt, licking Mr. L's ooze clean."

"Almost clean," Mallory corrected, pausing from licking Bridget. "He seems shy to mention he got the last licks in on my cream pie."

"Mallory, honey," said Bridget, "I'm so proud of what a little slut you are. Next time, I'll bring my strap on to fuck you like I did to the twins on Earth Day."

Claire blushed. Mallory asked, "What was that like?"

It was Krista who answered. "Totally unlike any other sort of sex. It was hard but cool, like a dildo, but had a very cock like motion. Plus knowing it is a woman fucking you gives it that whole lesbian sense of secure comfort, of knowing that your partner understands totally how you feel. The best part though was being in a 69 with your twin sister while you get fucked, then switching positions for round two. And with a strap on, there is no rest time required."

Claire meanwhile shocked me by standing up in the tub, grabbing my cock in her hand as, just before I climaxed, she let it pop out of her cunt. "I'm not on the Pill," she warned. She steered me up out of the tub. Pointing the tip of my cock at Bridget's face and chest, she pumped me in her fist, making a streak of come spray across the eldest sister's tits, droplets coating her chin, and ooze dangling from her nose. Claire joined Mallory and Krista in licking Bridget clean, trading snowballs as they went.

I slumped in a deck chair for a moment, then , enjoying watching, poured a fresh round of cocktails., guessing correctly what Mallory was about to say. "I think this National Nude Day party is just starting. It won't be done properly until I get to eat my husband's cum straight out of Bridget's pussy."

"What about us?" asked the twins in unison.

"We can either re-enact the Earth Day foursome fantasy, or I'll call the Ludwegs and Alisha and make it a Nude Day orgy. Your choice."

"Orgy. Orgy. Orgy." chanted the twins.

"But how about Amal?" asked Bridget. "I'd love to taste her too."

"Oh. I saved the best for last," Mallory said, "Amal is moving in with us today. She's leaving her hubby and coming to work for us at the company."

"And as our love slave," I added.

"I guess that I won't dress up as a love slave for your Hallowe'en bash then," Bridget mock pouted, bending in front of me to start sucking my tired cock back to life.

Krista and Claire slid underneath her, chewing roughly on her tits. This left Mallory the chance to taste Bridget's cunt without my cream in it. Bridget's blow job experience was obvious. She applied just perfect amounts of tongue and teeth, showing appreciation for how sensitive my skin was after the earlier rounds. My cock responded best when she dragged her teeth gently along the ridge of fiber under the cockhead, then stuck her tongue in my slit, followed by a swirling action, and then licking smoothly down the top of my shaft. After a few variations on this, I was rock hard. Bridget held my organ in her hand, slowly caressing it to maintain that state, looking at Mallory. "I think it's time you fulfill your hubby's fantasy, sis."

"That is how all this started," Mallory replied, nodding encouragement. Her hand joined Bridget's on my cock as Bridget twisted around and lowered her wet pussy smoothly to swallow my cock. Mallory leaned in to kiss her older sister as I bumped my hips up to plunge my shaft deep into Bridget. The twins shifted, Claire taking a turn at licking Mallory's cunt as Krista licked at my balls from behind, murmuring in delight at how she was getting a face full of Bridget's cum.

A short while later, we fulfilled our long delayed promise to have her lick my cream out of her sister. Once again, I was watching this, since the twins were busy eating each other at the time.

Conveniently, this was the moment Amal arrived, quietly using the key we had given to her. She walked silently onto the deck and began licking my balls, caressing my cock like a sacred object. Claire and Krista quietly unwrapped Amal from her clothing, as excited as kids with a new toy. They probed her ripe body, poking at her firm breast, tweaking nipples in stereo, tasting her tummy. Soon, their tongues were wrestling over her clit.

* * *

The highlight of National Nude Day came many hours later. Alisha again heard our partying. This time, she brought over a strap on. Having heard from the twins how cool it was, Mallory demanded that our new neighbour fuck her good and hard. Alisha began by licking Mallory to make sure she was well lubed. Then, she gently inserted the tip of the toy, pushing gradually deeper.

"Shove the whole thing in my cunt. Fuck me. Hard," Mallory demanded, grabbing Alisha by the hips and making the whole shaft plunge deep into her womb in a single stroke.

"Come on guys, jump in," Mallory screamed as Alisha pounded her relentlessly.

I fucked Alisha doggy style from behind as she flipped Mallory onto her back. Alisha kissed Mallory tenderly, but that was just a distraction while she slipped her hand behind Mal and spanked her with a half dozen hard slaps on the butt, driving Mallory up off the lounge chair to meet Alisha's thrusting toy cock. My tempo redoubled the penetration of the rubber cock into my wife.

The twins suckled Alisha's dangling tits while Bridget and Amal tortured Mallory's nipples roughly with their teeth. As Mallory came, she reached up under me, squeezing my balls so I pumped into Alisha as Mallory's cum coated Alisha's fake cock. The other four women each came in rapid succession, then started slowly licking Alisha's cunt and toy clean. The playful jousting of tongues just created more girl to girl oral sex, until all of them had come more than we cared to count.

"All this National Nude Day needs to be complete is a streaker," said Mallory.

"Don't be silly. That would never happen in real life." I replied.

"Never say never." Mallory reminded me. "Fantasies can come true."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,459 Followers
12