Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No, I can’t do that!” I cried out. “I’ve never done that!”

Chuck wasn’t listening. I tried to clench my ass but it was futile. The head of Chuck’s cock penetrated my asshole. I relaxed, not fighting it. It felt so different having a guy’s cock inside my ass. Chuck slowly fucked his slender cock inside me a little at a time till he had most of it inside me. I stayed relaxed enough for Jerrod to release my shoulders. Chuck fucked his cock into me slow and easy for several minutes till I got used to the feel of him inside me. I clenched my ass a little squeezing his cock firmly. Chuck fucked me harder. I had a strange sensation taking over my body as Chuck’s cock teased my ass. He came hard, his body quivering and forcing himself deep inside me. I relaxed my ass, feeling his cock lose its rigidity. I smiled as the thought of getting my ass fucked dwelled on my mind. I didn’t think I could ever take a guy like that but I did.

I laid on the bed for quite awhile before heading for the bathroom. I had dried cum all over me so I stepped into the shower to rinse off. Tony stood in the doorway to the bathroom asking if I was alright. I was fine, just fine! I dried off and got dressed. Chuck and Jerrod had left, leaving me alone with Tony. He kissed me long and softly at the front door before I left. The sun was starting to set; I couldn’t believe how fast time had slipped by.

12