Fantasies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I need to get dressed.” I stated. “I need to go to the restroom.”

“Hang on.” Dean replied. “I’ll go with you.”

I put my clothes on except for my nylons. I checked my watch. It was almost 10:00pm. Dean stepped down from the truck ahead of me. He held my waist till my feet were firmly on the pavement. We walked to the restrooms in the main building. Dean held my hand in his. The main building was practically deserted except for a few people. I used the restroom and fixed my hair. It was a mess. I exited the restroom and made my way to the main lobby. Dean was waiting for me.

“You’re husband’s going to be worried to death about you.” Dean stated. “Maybe you should call him and let him know you got delayed or something.”

“Screw him!” I exclaimed. “He could care less!”

Dean got a most surprised look on his face. He asked what I meant by the remark. I didn’t want to go into any details. I just brushed off his question, not answering him. We stepped outside the building enjoying the refreshing, cool night air.

“What time do you have to leave in the morning?” I muttered.

“I’m here till at least 4:00.” Dean answered.

I didn’t want to leave! I wanted to stay with my cowboy! I just needed him to feel the same way.

Dean took my hand and led me back to the truck. We climbed up into the sleeper. He had a half dozen prepared sandwiches in his refrigerator. I put two of them in the overhead microwave to heat. Dean hurried back to the vending machine shelter and brought back several soft drinks. We sat on the side of the bed, ate our sandwiches and watched the news on the television.

“I think we could both really use some sleep.” I suggested.

We put fresh sheets on the bed before stretching out. Dean covered us with a blanket. He put his arms around me, pulling me in close. I drifted off to sleep within a few minutes.

I woke up about 2:00am. I had to go to the restroom again. I climbed over Dean trying not to wake him. I slipped on my skirt, blouse and shoes. Dean woke when he heard me push the privacy curtain back.

“You’re not leaving are you?” He asked.

“No, just going to the restroom.” I answered. “I’ll be right back.”

The rest area building was completely deserted. There were just a few cars in the front parking lot but the truck lot was almost full. I made my way back to the truck. Dean opened the door for me and I managed to climb up into the truck unassisted. He looked relieved to see me.

“Miss me!” I quipped.

Dean didn’t say a word. He grabbed me, pulling me tight against him. He held the back of my head and kissed me hard. I kissed him back, grinding my mouth hard against his. We gradually eased our kissing till we were kissing softly. Dean took his lips off mine but held me close. His strong hands rubbed over my back.

“Wow!” I stated. “That was a dumb question wasn’t it?”

I unbuttoned my blouse while Dean took my skirt off. I kicked off my shoes and stripped off my panties. Dean pushed his briefs down and kicked them aside.

We stretched out on the bed. We kissed hard and passionate, both of us moaning. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and flicked it hard against his. Dean’s hand was rubbing and squeezing my breasts, tweaking my already hard nipples. He kissed down over my breasts, his hand sliding between my legs. My pussy was already wet, my warm juices flowing. Dean licked my pussy, flicking his tongue all over my sensitive clitoris. He spread my legs farther, darting his hard tongue inside my pussy. I gasped as I came hard. I gripped the back of Dean’s head forcing it hard against me until my orgasm waned.

“I’ve got to have you now!” I cried.

Dean grabbed a condom from the cabinet and quickly put it on. I got to a kneeling position on the bed. I grabbed his arm, pulling him down on the bed. I wrestled with him to get him over on his back. His hard cock stood erect. I held his shaft firmly and slid my mouth down over the large mushroom-shaped head. I put alot of saliva on it.

I straddled Dean’s body, facing him. Dean put his hands on my legs, gripping me tightly. I reached down, holding his cock and slowly lowered myself down on it. I felt my hot pussy stretching as it consumed the full length of his thick, rigid shaft. My pussy was burning. I slowly raised and lowered myself down on his cock. I leaned forward putting my hands on Dean’s shoulders, pinning him down. I was lifting myself up with my legs and slamming down hard on his cock. Dean’s hands gripped my ass tightly. I fucked myself on his cock till I couldn’t take it any longer. My legs were giving out.

Dean rolled me off him. He got behind me, positioning me face down. His strong arms lifted my ass up. I was on my knees, my face against the pillow. I felt Dean slide his hard cock in my pussy with one long stroke. I tried to raise myself up but Dean pushed down on my shoulders. My hands were stretched out on each side of the pillow. Dean fucked me hard and fast, his hips gyrating wildly. I tightened down on my pussy, trying to grip his magnificent cock. Dean’s powerful hands held my waist tightly. He slammed into me hard and fast. I had an extraordinary orgasm, cumming like never before. Dean worked me over with his cock for several more minutes before expending his load. He squeezed my waist so tight it hurt. I fucked back on his cock till he relaxed his grip and collapsed down on top of me. He lay on top of me for several minutes, his body slowly relaxing. We were both out of breath.

Dean raised himself up off me, his cock sliding out of my pussy. I felt my juices flowing out onto the fresh sheets. Neither of us moved for several minutes. Dean finally got up off the bed and took the spent condom off. I heard water running in the sink. I assumed Dean was washing himself off. I was still lieing on my tummy, my head resting to the side on the pillow. Dean got back on the bed and spread my legs a little wider. I started to lift my head off the pillow when I felt the washcloth washing my pussy and ass. Dean washed down both my legs. The softness of the wet washcloth was very soothing. My pussy was tender from all the hard fucking we done since early evening.

I didn’t have enough strength to get up off the bed. I looked at my watch. It was 3:00am, still dark outside. Dean turned the sleeper lights off and got back in bed with me. He kissed my shoulders and down my back before pulling the blanket over us. He put his arm around me. I took his hand and pulled it to my breasts. We both dozed off for several hours.

It was 6:00am when I woke up. I jostled Dean, startling him out of a deep sleep.

“Wake up!” I exclaimed. “Wake up! It’s 6:00am. We’ve both got to get going!”

Dean slowly sat up on the side of the bed. I climbed off the bed and took a quick look at myself in the vanity mirror. My hair and make-up were a mess. I pulled the privacy curtain back slowly; making sure no one could see me. I quickly reached for my purse on the truck’s floor. I took out the brush and comb. I had a small make-up kit with me. I washed my face and arms with the water in the small sink. I quickly ran the comb and brush through my hair. I took out my make-up kit and set it on the vanity. Dean was standing up, leaning against the wall of the sleeper with his arms folded across his chest. He was smiling as he watched me getting ready to leave.

“Do you really have to go?” Dean asked.

“I’ve got just enough time to get home and change clothes.” I replied. “Even then I’ll still be late for work. What about you? Shouldn’t you be on the road?”

Dean didn’t answer my question. I turned around to look at him. He was standing there with a huge hard-on. I looked down, staring at his long, beautiful dick. I looked back up at his face.

“Well, I guess I could stay a little longer.” I quipped, smiling. “I haven’t had a chance to suck you off yet!”

We got back on the bed. Dean stretched out on his back, his head resting on a pillow. I stretched out next to him, leaning across his stomach. I had his hard cock in my hand.

“Hope you’re comfy!” I smarted.

I slowly lowered my mouth to the head of his magnificent cock, licking all over it. I licked up and down the entire shaft, putting plenty of saliva all over it. I slowly licked up towards the head of his cock, swirling my tongue just underneath it. I felt Dean’s body tense a little. I slipped the head of his cock inside my mouth. I worked my mouth up and down on it slowly while I stroked his cock. Dean tensed more so I pushed his legs apart so I could reach down between his legs to fondle his hard balls. They felt very warm in my hand. I sucked hard on his cock, making little sucking noises to heighten the experience for him. I heard him barely moaning but his tense leg muscles let me know he was enjoying it. I stroked him fast till his cute little ass ground into the sheets. Then I’d ease up and stroke him slowly till he’d relax. I worked his cock, continually sucking on it. I licked his cock all over, getting it real wet. I started stroking his cock faster and harder till I felt him starting to cum. I put my lips tight around the head of his cock. Dean lifted his butt up off the bed. He shot his load all the way to the back of my throat. I held it in my mouth, swallowing it down in two gulps. I stroked his cock, sucking on him till I was sure I’d completely drained his hot balls. Dean’s body went limp on the bed.

I laid my head down across his chest. I could still taste Dean’s cum in my mouth. We lay there together for several minutes before slowly getting up.

I grabbed my cell phone to make a call. Dean was watching me. I decided to call in to work and let them know I was going to take the day off. I was way too tired to go to work. I didn’t bother calling my husband.

Dean and I got dressed. He asked if he could have my panties as a remembrance of our intimate time together. I tossed them to him, suggesting he wash them. Dean walked me to my car. He gave me his business card with his cell phone number on it. He wanted me to stay in contact with him. Maybe we could meet again when he was driving through the area. I gave him mine, asking him to only call me at my work or cell phone number.

We phone each other a couple of times a week, sometimes more. Dean always lets me know where he’s at and what he’s hauling. He asks if I’m still married and how things are going at work. I can tell by the tone of his voice, he’s still lonely out there on the road by himself. Maybe some day I’ll try to change his loneliness.

12