Fantasies Do Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah smiled sweetly as his lips closed around her erect nipples, giggling softly as his fingers stroked her pits & sides. He alternated nipples, paying attention to each in turn. He moved to lick the undersides of her breasts, tasting her sweet sweat there. His hands moved also to her hips, pinching there gently. She yelped & laughed, but her pelvis & pumped, feeling the effects of the toy inside her. Still moving down, his tongue found her belly button & invaded it sweetly. She gasped & bucked, giggling more & more.

Finally, his mouth found her dripping cunt. His fingers traced ticklingly along the creases of her thighs as he let his tongue flick her clit briefly. Sarah groaned then giggled, bucking her pussy against his mouth. This time, he didn't pull away. He let his tongue play over her inner lips while his fingers danced & teased her inner thighs. As her excitement grew, he let his tongue have more contact with her clit. Occasionally, he would joggle the vibrator, causing her to cry out. Her pleas, between laughter, to bring her off came more & more often. He knew that it was time...

He fastened his mouth to her clit, sucking on it hard while he tickled her inner thighs harder. As he sucked on her clit, pressing on the toy with his chin, tickling her thigh creases, she cried out, almost screaming with orgasmic laughter as she came & came & came...Within her bonds, her body had a life all it's own, bucking & twisting, undulating & writhing. Her cries of release told him that he had accomplished what he had set out to do...he had given her the most intense orgasm of her life.

He kept up the action on her clit, sucking/licking/biting, until she stopped grinding herself into his face. He backed off & turned the toy off, taking it out gently. Sarah lay, totally spent, unable to move. He massaged her body tenderly, asking her if she was okay. After a few moments, Sarah responded, saying that she had never been better. She added that after all this that she had a pretty good idea of who he was & that she was grateful to him for sharing this with her. She asked for the blindfold to be taken off. He continued to massage her as he considered this. He wanted to preserve the fantasy aspect as long as possible. But she probably did know who he was... Undecided, he moved to her nipples, tweaking them gently, making her squirm a little. She asked again if she could see his face. He distracted her with his fingers stroking her pits again. He wasn't ready for her to see him yet...

She giggled weakly, still recovering from her tremendous orgasm. She pleaded again to see his face. He let his fingers trail down her pits, tickling lightly. Again, she giggled weakly, writhing a little. Remembering that the human body was terribly ticklish after orgasm, he let his fingers trace up & down her sides. Sarah giggled more, recovered from her orgasm, bouncing a little more. The sight of her bouncing made him want her so badly that he almost stopped. He let his hard dick brush her side, letting her know that he was excited. Keeping the fantasy going, he asked teasingly who she thought he was. He ran his hands over her legs, down to her feet. She giggled, knowing now that he was going to tickle her helpless feet. She rattled off a couple of names quickly, hoping that that would satisfy him. He grinned, seeing that she was playing into the game, also pleased that she had said his name first.

He said in mock gruffness that that wasn't good enough, that he needed more names. He grabbed the oil & smoothed it over her feet, working it into the soles & especially her toes. Sarah wiggled her feet, laughing helplessly. She managed between giggles that she had no more names to tell. He chuckled, saying that he hadn't even started tickling yet. He wiggled his fingers between her toes, working the oil well into the spaces. Sarah bucked her body, laughing hysterically. A few moments later, he asked again for some more names. Still playing the game, she said that she had no more names. He shook his head & told her that he thought that she was holding out on him. Screaming & laughing, she shook her head, saying that she wasn't.

Slowly, teasingly, he let his finger tease up the bottom of her foot, wiggling as it went. Sarah jerked her foot, giggling helplessly. He grinned, pushing the envelope a bit, going back to using the feather on her pussy while tickling her feet. He wanted her to be hot one more. She moaned & giggled, bucking her body. He replaced the feather with his finger, flicking her clit while his other hand danced over the sole of her right foot lightly. All the while, he teased her verbally, telling her that she looked so hot when she moved while being tickled, that her pussy was so wet & hot & tasty. He leaned forward & let his tongue snake out & touch her inner lips, making her moan all the louder.

She was begging to cum again, writhing her hips sensuously & moaning like he had not heard her moan before. He moved to lay beside her, kissing her neck while teasing her clit. She turned her face towards him, begging softly to cum. He let his lips brush hers briefly. He straddled her body, letting her feel his hardness against her tummy. His hands caressed her arms, tracing lines down to her pits lightly. Sarah giggled softly, moaning as she felt his manhood rubbing against her. Licking her lips, she again begged to cum. He asked if she wanted 'this', wiggling it against her belly button. She giggled & nodded. He first knelt between her thighs, licking her thoroughly, sucking on her clit to get her to the edge of orgasm.

Then, he untied her feet, leaving her legs free to move about. She bent her knees, opening her legs wider for him. He smiled & leaned forward, sinking into her. His mouth found her nipples, mouthing & sucking them as he stroked into her slowly. His hands softly fingered her pits, not so much tickling as caressing. She still giggled, her skin sensitized by the previous tickling. He could feel contractions through her pussy each time she giggled, making this more & more intense for him. He increased the pressure on her pits slightly & her laughing increased, her body both responding to his stroking dick but also to his tickling fingers. He could felt her pussy juices literally flowing around his dick. Abandoning his tickling, he stroked a little faster, kissing her deeply & massaging her breasts.

Sarah moaned with all the sensations that he was giving her. For her, it was all so sweetly mixed up, adding up to such incredible ticklish/torment/teasing that she never had ever dreamed of. Her mind was a blur of feelings & emotions. Feeling his dick inside her aching body was heaven at this moment. His lips were so gentle & tender on her lips & nipples...

His lips moved to her neck again, nibbling & kissing as he pumped into her a little faster. She groaned & undulated her hips under him. It was his turn to moan as she contracted her internal muscles on his dick. She ground herself into him, planting her heels into his ass cheeks as he increased the tempo. Even in his passion, he could feel that she was almost to her climax. Without him realizing, his hands snuck to her pits. She gasped & then screamed as his fingers, almost with a will of their own, danced into her pits. Sarah bucked & jerked in ticklish ecstasy as he pounded into her. He continued to nibble her neck as he tickled & tickled & tickled...

Their bodies moved together, pounding together as he kissed & tickled her. Sarah giggled & moaned, bucking her body against him. Unable to control himself any longer, he jack hammered into her, holding her close, forgetting all about tickling for the moment. Tossing her head back & forth, Sarah cried out, grinding herself against him. Her orgasm hit her fast, overwhelming her while he rammed into her powerfully. Feeling her climax, he was helpless but to cum too. Clasping her closer, he cried out too, tensing & twitching. He collapsed on top of her, panting & groaning as he spent himself in her.

Slowly recovering, he covered her face with kisses, whispering sweet nothings to her. Sarah smiled, sighing with the pleasurable after effects of her orgasm. He slid down her body, kissing every part, whispering how he loved her body. Suddenly, seeing that it would be light soon, he climbed off her, carefully pulled her shirt back down & retied her hands behind her back. He told her with deep regret that it was time to take her back home. He dressed her lower body in a pair of sweatpants that he had brought for that purpose. She sighed a little sadly as he sat her up on the edge of the bed. She obediently sat still while he gathered the few things that he had taken from her home, keys, and purse. He checked outside to see if there were any early risers. None were seen so he hoisted her over his shoulder easily & carried her to his car.

On the drive back, Sarah asked sadly if she would hear from him again. He thought a moment & said that she would, at some point in time. He parked his car in her driveway, pulling to her back door. He got out & unlocked the back door, opening it so that he could carry her in easily. He pulled her into his arms, carrying her like a groom carries a bride, over the threshold. He laid her down on the couch, right where he found her & loosened her ropes enough so that she could get free with a little work. He kissed her deeply, thanking her for a truly wonderful experience. Sarah smiled & asked if this would ever happen again. He held her close for a moment, and then said that anything was possible. He told her that her purse was safe on the kitchen table & that he would lock the back door on the way out, that she would be safe. He kissed her again; loathe to leave her now that he knew just how wonderful she really was.

He tore himself away, locking her back door on the way out. He started his journey home, heart a little heavy but then thought of the IM conversation that he knew would happen later. She would be eager to share all the details of her 'adventure' with him. He was looking forward to hearing all about it.

12