Fantasies Fulfilled

Story Info
A married couple looks to spice things up in the bedroom.
13.1k words
4.6
87.5k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,316 Followers

I playfully wrestled on the bed with my wife, Monica, late one night. I had one of her hands pinned above her head while I stretched with my other arm to reach the lamp on our bedside table. Just as my fingertips had barely touched the light switch, she bit me on the shoulder, causing me to recoil.

"Ow!" I yelped. "That hurt!"

"Don't be such a baby," she teased.

"Baby? You're the baby! Why won't you ever let me turn on the light?"

"Shhh," she whispered. "You'll wake up Kaitlyn."

Our daughter had just graduated from high school a few months earlier. I was counting down the days until she went away to college, leaving us with an empty house, which would allow us to make a little noise in bed for the first time in nearly twenty years. Exasperated, I flopped onto the mattress beside her. She rested her head on my shoulder and gently scratched at my bare chest with her long fingernails. I inhaled the sweet fragrance of her dark red hair.

"You're not going to pout, are you?" she asked. She kissed my cheek and her hand slid under the blanket and caressed my semi-erect cock through my boxer shorts. "Do you want me to take care of this or not?"

"I just don't get it," I said. "Why won't you let me turn the light on?"

"Because I don't want you looking at my fat body while we make love," she said.

"And I've told you before, you're not fat," I said. "You're perfect."

"And you're delusional," she said. "Sweet, but delusional."

"It's just that sex has become so routine," I said. "It's the same thing every Friday night. Always in bed with the lights off, after eleven o'clock, being as quiet as we possibly can. You're not bored with that?"

She withdrew her hand from my cock and turned away from me. "You think I'm boring?"

"I didn't say you're boring," I sighed, spooning her from behind. "I said our sex life is boring - and that's something we can fix. I'm just trying to add a little variety, that's all."

"I think you have it pretty good," she responded. "My sister says that she and David only have sex once a month."

"Yeah, well, your sister is an ice queen," I remarked, and then immediately winced after her elbow jabbed into my rib cage. "What's so wrong about wanting to see my gorgeous wife while I'm fucking her?"

"Do you have to talk like that?" she scolded.

"Do you have to be such a good little Catholic girl all the time?"

"Hey, I was a good little Catholic girl when you married me," she reminded me. This was true. Although Monica and I committed a major sin by having premarital sex, I had already proposed to her by then, so it was a bit of a loophole, I suppose.

We met in high school. She was so naïve and sexually inexperienced that I had to supply her with her sexual education. Not that I had much experience myself. Before meeting Monica, I managed to get to second base with a neighbor girl down the street. She stuck her hand down my pants and jacked me off. I came in my pants in less than a minute. That was the entirety of my sexual resume when I met my wife, and yet even that pathetic resume was longer than hers.

The drastic difference between my libido and Monica's had been the one and only bone of contention in our marriage. I had always been highly-sexual, while sex simply wasn't all that important to her. Aside from that one disparity, our marriage was rock-solid. Although I would never have changed my decision to marry Monica, I had always wondered if I had missed out on something by not "playing the field" a little more before meeting her.

I had tried every trick I knew to boost her libido. I bought sex toys. I bought lingerie. We tried role-playing (with laughable results.) I tried being more affectionate, doing more work around the house, and all the other things that women claim as excuses for not having sex more often. Nothing seemed to work.

"We used to make love during the day all the time," I reminded her. "Hell, there were a few times we did it outdoors! Remember that time at the park?"

She laughed. "Honey, I was nineteen years old. I was young and foolish - and hot. I didn't mind you seeing my naked body in the light of day back then."

"You're still hot," I insisted. "And you used to be a little kinky, too. Remember that weekend I proposed to you? You brought a can of whipped cream into the bedroom, covered my entire body with it, and licked it off! That was amazing!"

She shrugged. "That was a long time ago, honey. I'm now a frumpy old wife and mother."

"You're hardly frumpy!" I protested. "I think you're hotter than ever! I keep telling you that, but you just don't listen."

One of the many traits that drew me toward Monica when we first met was that she didn't seem to realize how beautiful she was. She had luxurious, soft, light auburn hair with natural waves down to her shoulders, and emerald-green eyes that sparkled when she smiled. That smile of hers sent bolts of lightning straight to my heart. She was a petite little thing with an athletic little body and an angelic face peppered with tiny freckles. Oddly enough, the trait that I found so endearing when we met had become an irritation. How could she not see how beautiful she was?

She sighed loudly. "Yeah, well, I'm sorry to say my kinky sexy days are long behind me. I'm afraid you'll have to take what you get. Now, are you going to 'fuck' me or what?"

"Ooh, dirty talk!" I said, climbing on top of her. "I say that's progress."

***

The following Friday, just before Monica turned out the lights, I handed her a small gift bag. She gave me a suspicious glare and peaked into the bag.

"Is this what I think it is?" she groaned.

I grinned and nodded enthusiastically. "It's lingerie. I bought it a few days ago. Will you wear it?"

Another groan. "Honey, you know I don't like lingerie. We've been through this before. You see something on a mannequin and you think it'll look the same on me. It never does."

"Just try it on," I insisted. "Please?"

I made an exaggerated "sad puppy" face. She never could resist that expression. Rolling her eyes like a petulant teenager, she stepped into the bathroom and shut the door behind her. Frankly, I was a little surprised she agreed to do it. The extra glass of wine I poured for her at dinner may have influenced her decision. Moments later she emerged wearing the outfit I had purchased. As I stood with my eyes wide and mouth agape, she performed a sarcastic pirouette to give me the full view.

"See what I mean?" she said. "My boobs hardly fit into this thing and my big butt is about to burst the seams of those tiny panties you bought me."

For some reason, Monica thought she was overweight. She was such a tiny girl when we met, and I guess she assumed she would remain that way forever. After giving birth to Kaitlyn, however, her breasts expanded two cup sizes and her hips and ass grew wonderfully fuller. She was hardly fat by any stretch of the definition. If you asked me, she looked "womanly."

"Nonsense," I said, still ogling her like a horny schoolboy. "You look hot as hell, trust me. You've never looked better, in fact."

She shook her head and rolled her eyes. "I wish I could borrow your eyes so I can see what you see."

"I wish you could, too," I said. Just then, I was struck by inspiration. "I have an idea. Now, I know what you're going to say, but just hear me out."

"I don't like where this is going," she said, and self-consciously folded her arms over her chest.

I picked up my cellphone from the dresser. "Let me take a few photos of you—"

"Oh, hell no!" she laughed.

"Just hear me out!" I protested. "I'll take a few pics—and don't worry, I'll take them from the neck down, okay? And I'll post them online—"

"Oh, hell no!" she repeated. "Are you insane? I'm a school teacher, for god's sake!"

"Like I said, your face won't be visible, I promise. No one will know it's you. You can even review the pictures with me before I post them."

"Why on earth do you think I'd agree to this?" she said with a derisive chuckle.

"Because I want you to see that you really are a stone-cold hottie," I said, trying to impress her with my hip lingo, which I was sure was several years out of date. "I'll post the photos online and you'll get to read the comments from guys like me. You'll see that it's not just me that thinks you're gorgeous."

"Where online?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

Uh-oh. "It's just a site where men can share pictures," I stammered. "Some guys share pictures of their wives."

"Oh?" she said with a crooked grin. "And how do you know about this site?"

The temperature in the room seemed to rise several degrees. "Never mind that. Will you let me do it?"

She shook her head and sighed. "I don't want a bunch of perverts ogling me."

"I'll give you a fantastic massage afterward," I promised. "And I'll do the dishes for a week—no, two weeks! Pretty please?"

I gave her that sad puppy look again. "Ugh!" she groaned. "Fine. But if I don't like any of the pictures, then we don't do this."

"Deal!" I said. I pumped my fist and began to direct her into various poses, both standing and on the bed. Although she was reluctant at first, she eventually seemed to relax a bit and took my directions. I pushed her boundaries a little too far when I suggested she show a little more skin. She shut down our impromptu photo session that instant.

We reviewed the photos one by one. The first dozen photos were not up to her standards, and she insisted I delete them immediately. For a moment I thought she would have me delete all of them. It would've been a shame, because I thought every picture looked fantastic. Finally, she settled on three pictures that she decided weren't entirely unflattering. I rushed to my laptop to upload them to the website.

I clicked the submit button. "This is kind of exciting!" I exclaimed. I stood and wrapped my arms around her. My hands glided over the smooth silk fabric of her lingerie and settled on her ample rear-end. I kissed her, and to my delight, she returned my kiss with unusual enthusiasm.

"I think you're excited, too," I noted. "Maybe just a little?"

She reached down, grabbed my hard cock, and pulled me toward the bed. I reached toward the lamp to turn it off, but she stopped me and shook her head.

"Leave it on tonight," she said.

***

When I checked the website the following morning, I was pleased to see that several people had left flattering comments on the pictures I posted. In addition to the comments, there were over a dozen messages in our in-box with complimentary comments and requests to chat privately. I ignored those requests and read the comments out loud to Monica over our morning coffee. She simply smiled and blushed.

"I told you you're smoking hot," I said. "Even PeeWee59 agrees with me. See?" I pointed to PeeWee's comment on the monitor and she shook her head.

"You're all a bunch of perverts," she said.

She was in an especially good mood that week. As more and more men - and women - complimented her online, I could almost see her ego swell. It was funny; I had told her for years how beautiful she is, but it took the compliments of complete strangers for her to believe it.

She was more affectionate than usual that week, giving me spontaneous hugs, kisses, and massages. I followed her lead by showing her more affection as well. The kissing and heavy petting led to some very hot sex on a Wednesday night, which broke the pattern of Friday-only sex that had been established for years. If I had known that something as simple as sharing sexy photos with strangers would have had such an effect on our sex life, I would have done it years ago!

The following Friday night, it was Monica who actually suggested that we take more pictures. I was completely stunned, but happily obliged. I was further stunned when she removed her top and allowed me to take several photos of her bare-chested. For a thirty-nine-year-old woman, her breasts were exceptionally firm. I could tell by her hardened nipples that she was excited to display them for an audience of strangers.

We reviewed the new batch of photos and selected three more to upload to the website. The comments we received the following day were more than complimentary. Some of them were downright lewd, as men described in great detail what they would do to my wife's tits if they had the opportunity. If any of them had made such vulgar suggestions to my face, they'd be staring at the ceiling a second later, but with the safety of anonymity I didn't mind it as much. In fact, I felt an odd sense of pride. Damn right her tits are fuckable. And those tits are all mine!

***

One night, Monica was feeling especially frisky. "I was thinking," she said, "about what some of those guys said about my breasts. One of them said he would cover them in...you know. I'm thinking we should show them what that looks like."

To say that I was surprised would be an understatement. Monica had always been grossed out by my cum. She wouldn't allow me to cum on her, and always quickly ran to the bathroom when I came inside her. I made the mistake of briefly cumming in her mouth before warning her when we were dating, and she nearly vomited. Cumming on a woman's face or in her mouth had been a fetish of mine since I watched my first porno flick, but it was a fetish that Monica refused to indulge.

I must have looked ridiculous judging by her giggle. I was too stunned to speak, but eventually found my voice. "Uh...o-okay," I stammered. "H-how do you want to do this?"

She removed her shirt and bra, and then dropped to her knees in front of me. I knew I was in for a special treat. Although she hated giving head when we first met, she eventually learned to enjoy it. She realized that she had a great deal of power over me despite being in that position of seeming submission. She would ask me what I liked and didn't like, and over the years had turned cocksucking into an art form. She had even learned to relax her gag reflex, and was able to take my entire length into her throat.

After only a few minutes of her expertise, I was ready to burst. "You'll let me know when, right?" she asked. I responded with a nod, and she went back to work. A moment later I gave her the warning, and she quickly removed my cock from her mouth and furiously stroked it. An impressive stream of cum splattered one of her tits, and then the other. She continued stroking until she had completely drained me.

"Quick!" she said, waving her hands frantically. "Take a picture!"

I scrambled for my cellphone and snapped a few up-close photos. She then scurried into the bathroom to clean up. Needless to say, the reaction to that photo online was overwhelming. We received more comments and private chat requests than ever. I watched as Monica read the comments, and I could tell by the way she grinned that she enjoyed having this naughty new secret identity.

Our sex life greatly improved over the next several weeks. It improved even further when Kaitlyn moved into her college dormitory, leaving us with the house to ourselves. We actually managed to have sex in every room of the house - something I had wanted to do since we bought the place. It took a while to break old habits, but we eventually became more vocal while making love. Even Monica broke her silence with loud moaning and an occasional dirty word.

We continued to upload photos to our favorite new website every now and then. The more time that passed, the bolder we became. I eventually convinced Monica to pose fully nude. We posted a few more photos of us having sex. As usual, the comments came pouring in. The guys were particularly impressed with Monica's deepthroating ability. I even received a few compliments myself - hopefully from women - on the size and shape of my cock.

I ignored most of the private messages and chat requests, but there was one that I felt it would be too impolite to ignore. A guy going by the user name of "Chicpl93" wrote us a lengthy private message that was greatly complimentary of the two of us. He thanked us profusely for sharing our naughty photos, and asked if we would be interested in chatting sometime. Unlike most of the Neanderthals who sent us such requests, this guy seemed civilized and articulate.

I didn't have much inclination to discuss my sex life with complete strangers, but I felt it would rude to simply ignore him. I responded by thanking him for the kind words and politely declined his request to chat. He quickly responded by assuring me that it was understandable that I didn't want to chat. He then invited me to look at a few of the photos he posted on the same site.

When I clicked the link he sent, I was instantly impressed. Unlike the amateurish photos we had posted, the photos of him and his wife were practically fine art. Like our photos, their faces were obscured, but they found clever ways of doing it. Their poses were natural, and they were both in excellent shape, physically. I could tell they spent a lot of time in the gym.

As I clicked through their photos, I paused when I came across one in particular. It showed the wife's face, cleverly obscured, and covered with cum. My heart raced and my cock swelled. The wife in the photo was smiling adorably, and I could see a trace of cum leaking from the corner of her mouth. She didn't seem to mind at all.

Needless to say, I was intrigued. I had so many questions. Did they do that type of thing often, or did they stage it solely for the purpose of that photo? Did he share the same fetish as I did? Or even better, did she?

I continued my correspondence with this guy, and learned that it wasn't only the husband who wrote to me, but his wife as well. It was at that point that I asked Monica to review what we had all written, as I didn't want to keep her out of the loop. At first, she was embarrassed to learn that I had been chatting with someone online about sex, but she soon discovered what I had learned: this couple, who had given us the names of Luke and Eva, seemed completely normal.

We had a lot in common, in fact. They were the same age as Monica and me. Like us, they married at a young age and had a daughter in college. Like me, Luke was raised in a family of modest means, worked hard, and now enjoyed a great deal of success running his own business. They had begun posting photos of themselves on the website at around the same time and for the same reason: to spice things up in the bedroom. Like us, they had never done anything like that before. The only difference was that it was Eva's idea, and not Luke's.

We continued our online conversation with Luke and Eva for several weeks. Despite meeting the way we did, our conversations often had nothing to do with sex. They traveled quite a bit and led an interesting life. They both seemed to have a good sense of humor, and didn't take themselves too seriously. If we had met in any other way, and didn't live half a country apart, it would have been easy to picture us all becoming good friends.

When we became comfortable enough with each other, we eventually shared pictures of our faces. They were an attractive couple by anyone's standards. He was bald, had piercing blue eyes, and a muscular body. She had an exotic look to her, with a dark complexion, dazzling dark eyes, full lips, and curly black hair down to her shoulders. When they received our photos, Luke quipped that he always had a thing for red-haired Irish girls. To my surprise, Monica responded that she always had a thing for bald guys! The physical distance between us seemed to provide enough of a cushion that it emboldened her to be a little risqué.

At some point during one of our conversations, Luke bragged about Eva's oral sex skills. I couldn't help but brag about Monica's talent, as I truly believed there could be no one better in that regard. I mentioned that she had learned to deepthroat and Luke was greatly intrigued.

swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,316 Followers