Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 01

Story Info
Friend abducts wife and uses her roughly.
1.8k words
4
107.4k
39
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd only been with the company for a few months but had made quite a few friends. All but one of the guys I hung out with were single and liked to brag about their latest sexual exploits. The one who was married, Bill, liked to talk to me about the fantasies he and his wife had. I wasn't quite sure why I was singled out for these confessions, but I enjoyed hearing about them. Most of the fantasies would be considered fairly normal by the majority of people, but some were very dark and a little extreme, at least by my way of thinking. Before long, Bill only talked about the more dark ones.

One day during our lunch break, Bill asked me if I'd be interested in helping him fulfill one of their fantasies. At first I thought he was going to invite me to join them in a threesome, but not only was that not the case, it wasn't even close. He wanted me to abduct his wife, Jennifer.

Bill explained, "Jen's latest fantasy is to get grabbed off the street, blindfolded, gagged and bound, and driven to some unknown location where she's forced to do all kinds of despicable things. I think that's crazy hot but I wouldn't want her to pickup some nasty disease or get hurt really bad. So, I was just wondering if you'd be interested in playing the part of the abductor. I think I can trust you, can't I?"

I thought for a moment, feeling an erection growing in my pants and responded, "Are you sure, Bill? You want me to kidnap and rape your wife?"

Bill grinned and replied, "Listen, Brent. All the time I've been talking to you about our crazy fantasies, you've never made fun of me, you've been supportive, and if I can't trust you, I don't know who I can. I'd really like to make this happen. What do you say?"

"Okay, let's talk this through before either of us makes a decision. First off, I don't even know what Jen looks like."

Bill reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out his iPhone. "I have a few hot pics of her I'll show you, but not here." He motioned me to follow him out into the parking lot. Once there, he propped himself up against the fender of his car and pulled up the first photo. "Okay, so you can't see much of her face while she's sucking my cock, but you might like the pic anyway."

I looked at it and agreed that I liked it. "Is she a natural blonde?"

Bill laughed. "Nah - she's kind of a dirty brownish blonde, but she colors it for me. Before she started shaving her pubes, she colored them to match."

Bill flipped to the next photo and said, "Okay, another one where you can't really see her face, but she looks pretty damn hot with my cum all over her."

I had to agree. The facial suited her in that pic and the next three that followed.

Bill scrolled to the next photo and smiled. "Okay, here's a good one." He showed it to me.

"Oh, she's pretty, Bill. She's too good for you!" I laughed out loud, trying to make it seem like I was joking.

"Listen, Brent. I know I'm one lucky son of a bitch! Jen's a beauty and loves to fuck and suck me. And that's one reason why I want her to live out this fantasy. And another thing, Brent - for this thing to work, you're going to have to rough her up some and fuck her brains out, too! I wouldn't ask just anybody to do that. Come on. What do you say, buddy? I'll even rent a van for you to use."

I had to admit that the idea was very appealing to me. I'd often thought about kidnapping one certain woman and turning her into a total slave, and this would be almost the same thing. However, I still had questions. "It's sounding pretty good, Bill, but I'm still not sure. I mean, how am I going to snatch her without anybody seeing me do it? Even if I can do that, how much freedom are you going to give me to make her think it's real? I don't think stopping to put on a condom is going to get it. How long will I keep her, and how will it all end?"

Bill rubbed his chin while staring at the ground. "Good questions, Brent, I really hadn't given that much thought. One thing, though. She's on the Pill, so you can fuck her bareback." There was a long pause and then he said, "I guess I could send her out at night to the corner store to get some drinks or something, and you could grab her on her way there. There aren't many street lights between our place and the store, so even if somebody saw it all go down, they wouldn't get a good look at you. You'd have to obscure the license plate on the van, but that's not a problem. All you'd really need to do is hold a big knife to her throat and tell her to keep quiet. Then you'd just push her into the back of the van, slap some duct tape over her mouth and around her wrists and ankles, put a bag over her head and drive off. You could drive out to the middle of nowhere and fuck her in the van before you go to your house."

"Wait a minute!" I interrupted. "My house? I don't think so!"

"Yeah, okay. Well, if you keep the bag over her head..."

I interrupted again. "How am I going to throat her with a bag over her head?"

"Well, you could replace the bag with a blindfold while you're in the van."

"Nah, I don't think so. Do you know of any abandoned buildings around here? I could rig it up with chains and cuffs and things ahead of time."

Bill thought a bit and said, "You know... there's the old printing plant at the edge of town that closed down not too long ago. I know one of the former owners. He might let me in to have a look around. I could tell him I have someone who might be interested in leasing the building and get a key from him so I could show it to the interested party. That might work!"

"If you could get a key for a few days, we could even put in some video cameras so you and Jen can relive the adventure together. I think you need to give your friend a call and see what happens."

Bill agreed and said he'd make the call after work.

"Listen, Bill. We've got to keep this just between the two of us. I really like the idea, but I sure as hell don't want to find my ass in jail! I don't want to be anybody's prison bitch."

We laughed about that prospect as we walked back into the office.

The next day at lunch, Bill said he had some good news to tell me, so we headed back outside to the parking lot.

"Brent, everything's starting to fall into place. I called my friend from the printing company and he said he was planning to be out of town for a few weeks, but he'd be glad to leave a key with me and give me the alarm codes. He said he'd tell the security company there might be some people going in and out and not to bother checking on anything."

"Yeah, that sounds good! That'll give us time to put in the cameras, some old mattresses and other stuff."

"It gets better. My friend said he'd loan me one of the old company's vans. He thought that might help prevent anybody from calling the cops if they saw people on the property. So, besides that, there won't be any paper trail."

"Okay, well, I wasn't worried about a paper trail, but I guess that's good for you. Anything else?"

"Oh, hell yes! Last night as we were getting ready for bed I snuck up behind Jen, covered her mouth so she couldn't scream and then pretended to be a rapist. Even though she knew it was me, she got into the act and begged me not to fuck her in the ass, which, of course, I did. I spit on her ass hole, got all the way into her and then pounded her ass 'til she was raw. I came in her like a porn star and then made her suck my cock clean while I called her filthy names. She'd never agreed to do an ass to mouth before, but she really acted like she loved it. When she stopped, I slapped her across her face and then grabbed the back of her head and shoved my cock back into her mouth. I mashed her face into my belly and gagged her with my cock, and she never resisted once. After I quit that, she yelled, 'Is that all you got?' so I showed her I had more. I pulled her up onto the bed by her hair and fucked her between her tits. I surprised myself when I shot another huge load on her chin. She ran her fingers through the cum and licked it all into her mouth, grinning like a kid with a new Xbox 360. After she finished, she said something to the effect of how extremely hot that would be if it was a stranger raping her instead of me. She's definitely wanting it to happen, dude, and you're going to be the lucky SOB to do it!"

"I can't say I'm sorry about that, Bill. It sounds like I'm going to have one hell of a lot of fun. Any idea when we're going to do this?"

"I thought we could plan to do it the weekend after this coming one. That'd give us time to setup a place at the printing plant, not to mention giving Jen's ass time to heal. Will that work for you?"

"Sounds good. Maybe we could check out the place this weekend. I'd like to find a room without any windows, but not too far from an entrance. You know what would be cool? A men's restroom with those tall urinals that go all the way to the floor."

"What the hell are you thinking, Brent? Urinals?"

"Yes, urinals. Dirty, stinking urinals. Get her on her knees with her face pushed into a urinal I just pissed in while I fuck her from behind."

"Oh, dude! You are one sick puppy! I like it! Yeah, let's get together Saturday morning and we'll go see what we have to work with."