Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers

Paula began a steady bobbing motion with her head whilst her right hand cupped his balls, like most women, she was being way too gentle with them. He leaned down and held her head to stop its thrusting motion. "I'm going to make a mess if you carry on like that," he said.

"That's the idea," she replied giving his cock head a lick.

Gavin had never been very comfortable talking during sex, which up until now had been solely with his wife. She was quite naive and he thought easily shocked so he did not do it. He wanted to though, and this relationship with Paula he decided was going to be open - no secret taboos.

"Paula, I've wanted this for as long as I've known you, I've got years of pent up frustration in my cock and there's only one place it's going. So get your fucking clothes off and let me see your cunt."

Paula backed away on her knees. She put her hand up inside her sweater replacing the bra cup over her exposed tit. She then pulled her black sweater and the white vest that she was wearing under it, clear over her head, she tossed the clothes away across the room.

Gavin looked down at her. This was the woman of his dreams on her knees before his exposed erection. She was wearing only skin tight jeans and a black bra. If Gavin could give instructions to the women of the world on how they should all dress, then this would be it. He almost came there and then. Paula sat back on her bottom and made to undo her jeans.

Gavin stopped her, "ah ah. Stand up and take your bra off first. Topless women in skin tight jeans are it for me."

Paula hesitated but got up, she was not a fan of her own tits. They used to be her favourite bit but that was twenty years ago, she hoped he wasn't going to be disappointed, her bras did do a very good job of supporting her 34c breasts.

Gavin meanwhile was kicking off his shoes and jeans to stand totally naked in front of her. They stood about three feet apart. Paula reached behind herself to undo her bra, her hands were shaking a little, she would normally have twisted the bra catch around to the front but her husband had told her that it just was not a sexy way to do it. She looked at Gavin and fumbled, she was getting nervous, she wanted to look sexy and confident. Gavin stepped forward. "Let me," he said reaching both arms around her, his erection nudging at her flat belly. He kissed her and with a deft flick of thumb and forefinger, he undid the clasp. He had always been good at bras.

He stroked his hands to her shoulders and gently lifted the straps of the now loose bra. Paula fixed his gaze and took a single step backward leaving him holding the bra. She nervously glanced down at her exposed breasts. Gavin lowered his gaze to see the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. He drew in a deep breath. Paula was aware of his eyes and it made her uncomfortable, she crossed her arms in front of herself holding each elbow, it only served to make her appear more womanly, more vulnerable, more beautiful, Gavin thought his cock was going to explode.

Paulas tits were exactly as he had imagined them, they were, to him, the fulfilment of a fantasy, even though they sagged and her nipples pointed more south than north. He stepped forward and with a hungry growl locked his mouth onto her left nipple whilst he rubbed her right breast with his hand. The sudden lunge took Paula by surprise. She moaned loudly as his tongue began to flick her engorged and extended nipple. Each lick sent a small jolt directly to her cunt. She put a hand on his head to encourage him, her other hand she used to rub gently at her denim-covered vagina. Her jeans, she soon realised, were damp from her own lubrication.

Gavin dropped his right hand around her back and for the first time felt Paulas bottom his hand firmly grasped her left cheek, Gavin had always loved her bum and it suddenly dawned on him that he was going to see it, feel it, kiss, smell, fuck, it? He almost came. Again.

Gavins fingers explored the deep crevice of her jean clad bum, he pushed them further towards the damp opening of her dripping cunt but were met by Paulas own rubbing fingers.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped, "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUUUCK."

Paulas face contorted in the painful ecstasy of an orgasm. She clenched her legs together tightly trapping her own and Gavins fingers between them. Gavin raised his head and hand from her tit and held her shivering frame. After a while Paulas gasping breaths eased and she gave a loud laugh, she slowly relaxed her thighs and they each removed their hands from between her legs. She gave another half laugh half sob and hugged her semi-naked frame to Gavins totally naked body. She was whimpering a little and kissing his chest, she didn't look up. Gavin kissed the top of her head. Paula was embarrassed; she had cum so easily, he had not even touched her cunt.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I couldn't help it, I didn't see that coming, but it was..."

"Paula" Gavin interrupted.

"Yes?"

"Take your knickers off... Now, before I shoot in the air."

He was genuinely trembling with lustful desire. Nothing turned him on more than bringing a woman to orgasm, nothing turned him on more than a topless woman in tight jeans, nothing turned him on more than tall slim blonds, nothing turned him on more than Paula. He needed her now.

Paula pulled away, she looked at him, she realised that he was in the same desperate state as she had been a few moments ago. She looked at the cock she had been sucking only a few minutes ago. Then she was in a fevered state of desperate arousal. Now, her orgasm had cleared her mind and simplified her situation, she new exactly what she wanted; it was twitching, pink and erect just a few inches away.

She saw it as if for the first time, this cock was going to be in her cunt very soon and the thought filled her with contentment, It was not a huge cock it was probably about seven inches about the same as her husband. It was not massively thick either she could get her fist around it. It was however, a very pretty cock, she thought, it is a very hard cock and it gave her immense pleasure to know that it was his lust for her that made it hard.

"I wonder what it's like when it's soft? I bet it's really cute. I'm going to enjoy playing with this new toy," she thought.

She undid the top button of her jeans, grasped the zip and pulled it down. The front of her jeans peeled back to reveal a pair of pair of plain black cotton knickers with a small lace trim around the top. Gavin watched as she slowly wiggled her bottom out of the tight fitting jeans. He was sweating, trembling, his prick was as hard as it had ever been, he needed to thrust it into Paula, he knew he would not last any time at all, but he just needed it, he had to have her, possess her, be in her, be part of her. He could feel the blood surging through his body, his head was dizzy with it. He could hear bells ringing...

No wait. He really could hear bells ringing.

Paula could hear the door bell too.

They looked at each other. They both knew that most people would ring the bell and walk straight in. Gavin could not believe it. Why had they not locked the door?

Paula was already pulling her sweater over her head while stepping into her discarded sandals.

"Whoever it is just get rid of them." begged Gavin. Paula zipped her jeans and opened the office door. Gavin stepped back to hide his nude frame from the inevitable delivery or sales man that had interrupted their first ever fuck.

Paula passed through the inner office door into the outer office on her way to the front door. She was shocked to see Irene at her desk working on her computer.

"Irene!" she almost shouted, hoping to alert the very naked Gavin in the back office,

"What are you doing here at this time? I didn't know you were here."

"Hello Paula, I have a few things to finish off so I thought I'd come in while it was quiet. I knew someone was going to be here. How's the job going? I can't hear the machinery working, where's Gavin? I saw his car outside."

The doorbell rang again.

"I'd better get that." said Paula, glad to be able to sidetrack the questions, her mind and heart were racing.

Irene was a designer and a partner in the company. She was Scottish and spoke very softly often in an inaudible whisper. She seemed older than her fifty-five years, she had bags under her eyes and the beginnings of old lady jowls. She was very skinny, she had once been overweight but had now gone too far the other way. She had a very unhappy marriage, with an abusive husband and was very morose, most of the people she worked with were a little scared of her.

What had Irene seen or heard? How long had she been there? Paula made her way towards the front door. Irene was a little deaf that was why she had not answered the doorbell, but she was not blind. Her desk was directly opposite the partition window that connected the inner and outer offices, surely she must have seen something. Then again she and Gavin had been to the side of the window so perhaps they had been hidden from view.

She opened the door, it was a salesman enquiring if she wanted a water cooler, she took his leaflets and got rid of him.

Gavin had never got dressed so fast in his life. Why was Irene here? Why was she ringing the doorbell? T-shirt, jeans and shoes, the boxers & socks could wait. He stepped out into the outer office. Irene looked up at him. His heart was racing, he knew he must look frazzled. Gavin was confused where was Paula? and how did Irene get her coat off and computer turned on so fast?

"Hello Gavin." Irene said in her Miss Jean Brodie Scottish accent.

"Are you getting on top of it?" she asked.

"What?"

"The urgent job, how are you managing?"

"Fine, I nearly finished."

"Is Paula doing it with you?"

Gavin was way out of his depth with this conversation. Paula walked back into the office. She looked concerned, she did not know what Irene and Gavin had been talking about, and she was pretty sure Gavin had his T-shirt on backwards.

"Just a salesman, I sent him away," she said dropping the leaflets on the corner of a desk. "Irene was just asking if we were finished?" said Gavin.

"What?" said an alarmed Paula.

"The pottery, is it finished?" offered Irene.

"Just about, we've just got to clean up a bit," offered Paula, "come on Gav, lets get it done." She beckoned for Gavin to follow her out across the factory floor. Gavin followed trying to walk nonchalantly, but his legs didn't want to obey and his prick which had not actually realised it was not going to get any just now was still hard and throbbing to attention in his tight jeans. He stumbled across the office like a ten-pint drunk.

From their vantage point in the factory; they could see the top of Irenes head it was pointed at her computer screen, at the same time they were obscured by machinery. They knew that she could not hear them due to her partial deafness.

"Fucking hell! Shit, shit shit." Gavin exclaimed.

"I don't think she saw us," said Paula.

"She must have, how could she not? She's embarrassed by it so she's pretending that she doesn't know."

"If that was the case, why didn't she just leave quietly and not say anything?" asked Paula.

"That's true," mused Gavin.

"And Irene is a bit weird, she would just come in and sit down without saying hello." Paula continued.

"But how long has she been here? She's got a coffee on her desk, her computer is up and running, it's at least ten minutes. You had my cock down your throat about then, and besides she's talking in double entendres, Irene never speaks like that, she never even flirts."

The mention of Gavins cock in her mouth brought a smile to the very lips that had encircled it shortly before. Paula was already relaxing in the sure and certain knowledge that Irene had not witnessed anything.

"A double entendre only has two meanings if you know both sides of the story, that's the whole point."

"You could be right," said Gavin, "besides, if she had seen something and is embarrassed by it I guess she's going to keep it to herself."

"Even if she had seen everything. So what? Who is she going to tell? She's not in the spiteful marriage destruction business, she wouldn't do anything."

Happy that their new secret was safe, Paulas immediate thoughts turned to arranging a new meeting time and place.

"Do you want to try this again sometime?" she asked, still unconvinced that Gavin could want her all that much.

Also happy that their new secret was safe, Gavins immediate thoughts had turned to his trousers.

Paula looked up at him when he did not answer. Gavin stared directly at her. He had his cock in his hand and was wanking.

"Of course I want to see you again, but if I don't cum soon I'm going to freak out," he said.

He was not particularly comfortable in what he was doing but he really did need to cum. He had seldom masturbated in front of his wife, and never in front of anyone else, so despite his urgent need to relieve himself his self-consciousness was holding him back.

"Oh God, I'm sorry, I forgot you haven't cum yet. Here let me do that it's the least I can do." Paula eagerly reached her hand out and down to replace Gavins own on his aching dick. Gavin moaned in gratitude as she slowly pumped his foreskin up and then down again over the shiny purple head of his cock.

"Paula!... Paula! ...Telephone." The shout came from the direction of the office it had a Scottish accent.

"For fucks sake!" hissed Gavin, "I don't believe this."

"I'm coming," shouted Paula releasing his cock, she pouted a sympathetic kiss in his direction as she made her way to the office.

"It's me that's bloody well not cumming," mumbled Gavin. "Hurry."

He did not want to touch his cock, Paula had him so close again with just those brief touches, he would wait for her return.

He closed his eyes and exhaled heavily. He thought back through the events of the past hour. Their talk, their kiss, her tits, her bum, her orgasm...her bum... he suddenly thought.. He raised his fingers to his nose and inhaled, there it was a slight musky woman smell, the smell of Paulas fanny juice. Her jeans had felt damp when he had been fondling her bum crack. "Fucking hell," he thought, "that's Paulas cunt smell."

Once again his rigid cock almost spewed forth its creamy load.

He had to consciously restrain himself from sniffing his fingers again, he new that he would cum if he did. He waited a few seconds until the initial excitement of his discovery had worn off. Slowly he raised his fingers to his nose once more and inhaled deeply, it was faint but it was undeniably female and therefore amazing to him, he just loved the metallic fishy tang, the smell of cunt, and this was Paulas cunt.

Knowing that Paula would be back any second to relieve him, he thought he would try a little taste. He tentatively licked his finger tips, but couldn't make out a taste other than that of sweaty fingers, he again sniffed them but he had licked the smell off. He decided that he would definitely ask to feel Paulas cunt when she returned.

"I have to go," she said.

Gavin crashed out of his mini dream. "What? Why?"

"Fionna has broken her arm. That was her dad calling to say they're at the hospital and she wants me there now."

Gavin felt gutted, even he knew that injured children took priority over a quick furtive hand job.

He looked at Paula, she was now in full mother mode, she had a concerned look on her face, and was desperately looking for reassurance that it was OK to leave. Gavin suddenly felt a complete idiot standing there with his dick in his hand. He hoisted his cock inside his jeans and gave her the permission she did not need to go to her injured daughters side.

"You'd better go then," he said.

Paula made to leave, but stopped and with a brief glance in the direction of the office to check on Irenes position, she leaned into him and kissed him firmly on the lips with just a tiny hint of tongue. "I'll call you, or text or something," she said, with that she patted his crotch and whispered, "sorry."

Paula headed for the door. "Bye Irene," she called.

"Bye Paula," came the reply from the office.

Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers
12