Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers

"Thanks," she smiled. She dropped her hands behind her back and began to feel and rub his cock. "So is this," she said.

Gavin continued to knead at her bra covered breasts. "Is this nice?" he murmured as he nuzzled her neck.

"Ooh yes," she whispered. She could feel her vagina contracting, with each kiss on her very sensitive neck he would gently tweak her nipples, each throbbing contraction added to an itch that she was desperate to scratch. She brought one of her hands around to rest on his, "Please?" she said and pushed his hand down across her belly and onto the front of her cotton covered mound. He cupped her sex with his closed fingers and palm. He noticed that her breathing had noticeably increased in pace. He pressed his palm into the front of her crack, rubbing her clitoris hard. Irene immediately began to pant rapidly and loudly. He crooked his middle finger and pressed black cotton against the opening of her vagina. Irene exhaled a guttural growl followed by a deep intake of breath.

Gavin removed his hand and turned a slightly unsteady Irene around.

"Sit on a chair, I want to lick you," he said.

"What?"

"Please. Can I lick you?"

"Where?"

"I want to lick your cunt."

"No one's ever, I mean, I haven't... are you sure you want....?."

She had never had her fanny kissed?

"Fucking hell, this is an emergency," he thought.

He guided her to his own high backed black leather chair. He pushed her down to the seat. She looked up at him nervously expectant. He was in the driving seat now. He was on familiar ground. He was a good cunt licker.

He could not bend down with his jeans on. His cock just would not allow it.

"These will have to go," he said as he began undoing the button and the zip, he spread the jeans open and his cock sprang free, it felt a lot better. He pushed the denim off of his legs and stood up, "In for a penny," he thought and swiftly removed his T-shirt.

For the second time in three hours he stood naked in front of a woman he had not even kissed until today.

Irene watched as Gavin stripped in front of her. She let out a gasp when his penis sprang free. It was quite a bit bigger than either of her husbands and his foreskin was intact, all the men she had known had had the snip. She immediately decided that a foreskin made for a prettier penis.

Now Gavins cock was bouncing free just inches from her face, she was mesmerized by its springy movement and the slight sway of his heavy ball sacks.

She had not really seen it before when Paula had been gobbling it. As angry as she had been when she had seen that blond bitch mauling the object of her desire, she had taken the time to note that Paula could use some cock eating lessons.

This was her chance to outshine that slut.

Gavin was about to bend to his task when she reached out and took a firm hold of his balls. Gavin took a deep breath. She tugged on them and rippled them in her fingers. She squeezed them tightly but not painfully, then he felt her extend her middle finger under his scrotum and she pushed its tip firmly back towards his anus.

Gavins breathing became shallow. He liked this.

After a few probing taps with the end of her finger, it alighted dead centre on his brown star. Irene new it would hurt to continue with no lubrication, so instead she rubbed her finger tip around in tiny circular movements. She then used her other hand to firmly grasp his cock.

He liked this a lot.

Irene leaned forward until her lips were almost touching his cock, then she spat on it, once, twice, three times.

Gavin had not expected that, but he liked it.

Irene had not realised that the extra lubrication was not really needed with a foreskin in place. The cock in her firm grasp pulsed. She new that if she pumped it now he would cum, instead she gently blew on the head. Wet from her saliva, the cool air passing over the tip of his penis felt fantastic.

Gavin liked this too. He closed his eyes.

Irene, had started out meaning for him to get her off first, that was the whole point, her lousy husbands never thought of her at all, her orgasms were all battery powered, but in her dreams it had always been Gavin slipping in and out of her arse, flooding her bowls with pint after pint of thick white spunk.

Now that they were here making out, she realised that after the past few hours he'd had, there was no way he'd last more than a couple of strokes. Better to get the first cum out of the way then take it easy for the second.

Besides one of her recurring fantasies had been to demonstrate to him what a good cock sucker she was and have him feed mouthfuls of sweet tasting sperm to her, he would then be so grateful he'd freely give in to her demands for arse fucking.

Irene liked bums, she did not know why, but she did. She liked the fact that it was so rude, so naughty, so intimate, far more intimate than a cock or a cunt. Her husbands did no like intimacy, they liked using her body more like an aid to masturbation than anything. Neither gave any thought to her pleasure.

Irene stopped blowing on his cock, she used her hand to fully pull back his foreskin and at the same time sucked his cock head into her mouth. She was sucking hard, her fingers were pulsing on his shaft, and her other hand was still squeezing his balls, her finger still tapping his anus.

"Jesus! Oh FUCK!" Gavin liked this.

Irene started to twirl her tongue around his penis end, in the same way she had when her tongue had been in his mouth; still she maintained the sucking.

Gavin grabbed her head with both hands, he tried to thrust his cock deeper into her mouth, he tried to force her head further onto his cock, but neither worked because of her grip on his shaft. His hips convulsed desperate to fuck her throat, he was already way past the point of no return, the orgasm that had been building on and off for the past three and a half hours was an unstoppable juggernaut.

Gavin was shouting "Take it you dirty fucking cocksucker cunt bitch," he was aware that he was tugging her hair hard, he hoped it was hurting, he was even considering hitting the side of her head, why wouldn't she let him in deeper he needed to sink it deeper, he thrust his hips and pulled her head simultaneously.

Irene relented, she released his shaft and swallowed the full seven inches of his penis as he violently thrust against her face, at the same time she pushed her finger deep into his arse hole ... and wiggled it.

Gavin spewed sperm through his cock, it pumped through his organ and into her throat, it pumped and pumped and pumped.

"AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaah."

It was the longest and strongest orgasm he could ever remember having. He was shaking all over and his body had become hyper sensitive.

He was aware of releasing Irenes hair from his grasp and his soft cock flopping from her lips. He felt a tingling, burning sensation as she pulled her long dry finger from his anus.

Regaining his composure a little he said, "I need to sit down." She stood and he sat. He suddenly felt a wave of affection for her, or was it gratitude? Anyway he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to sit across his lap.

He looked at her hair, "I'm really sorry, did I hurt you?" he was aware that he had pulled out at least a few strands.

"I've had worse," she said, and meant it.

"I said some things, I didn't mean them, I just..." he was embarrassed by what he had shouted.

"I know, it's OK, don't worry about it... really."

Irene was picking a hair from her tongue it was one of his, "You taste of mild onions," she said.

"Some things never change," he thought gloomily.

"It's nice. I really like it. My husband tastes of stale socks or something it's disgusting."

He gave her a tight loving squeeze.

"Will you fuck me now?" she asked.

"Now? ...I doubt my cock will ever get hard again after that cum." If he had been at home he would have been asleep by now.

"Just give me a minute to rest and then I'll do you, I promise."

Being a man, he had of course lost all interest in her about half a second after his orgasm, but he knew his duty, he certainly owed her one.

What a strange day this was turning out to be. He thought of Paula, his wife and Irene here, given the choice which one would he most want to be alone with right now?

He surprised himself with the answer of 'Irene'.

After the orgasm she had just given him; the fact that they had most of the afternoon to fool around; the fact that she was still wearing the lingerie; the fact that he had yet to see any of her rude bits; the fact that she had offered anal sex; the fact that he had known her for all those years without really knowing her at all; the fact that she was playing with his cock.

He put his hand on hers, to stop her playing with his shrunken little friend. "Please not yet," he said "it's still too sensitive."

The fact was that Irene was as horny as hell. She had been frustrated before now she was in the same state as he had been in a few minutes earlier.

She looked down at her own chest then with both hands unclasped the catch between her boobs, the bra fell open and two very long perky brown nipples popped into view. She shuffled the bra from her arms and tossed it on the back of the chair.

"They're brown," said Gavin, his cock twitched and his brain wondered why he'd told her that.

He fondled her tits. They were firm they hardly sagged at all and the nipples were pointing upwards, they were small, but then he did not especially like big tits. He pinched her nipples. Irene drew a sharp breath. After a few minutes of simply playing with her tits Gavin realised that Irene was really getting into it.

"I'd better do my job," he thought, as his cock was beginning to show slight signs of recovery. He leaned his head down and towards her breast and took a nipple into his mouth. He sucked on it and ran his tongue up, and around it.

Irene dug her long nails into his arm and thigh. Gavin put his left hand on the bare skinned area between stocking and knickers of her slender left thigh, he gently squeezed and pushed his hand deeper and higher to rest on her inner thigh just below her cotton covered love box. Gavin could feel the heat radiating from her cunt on the back of his fingers. Irene made a little grunt and lifted her right leg clear, stretching the black cotton fabric of her knickers tight against her cunt. Gavin released her rubbery brown nipple from his mouth and moved his head slightly so that he could clearly see her crotch.

The area of cloth covering her pubic mound was uneven and springy looking she obviously had quite a thick bush of hair there, the gusset of her knickers undulated with the folds of her cunt, but either side of that was she had hair, black pubic hair that her knickers did not cover. Irene had a very hairy fanny.

Gavins cock gave an approving little pulse, it liked hairy fannies.

His wife had always trimmed her sparse cunt hair short on top bare underneath. It was not so much he had a preference; bald, trimmed or hairy they were all good, but it was the variety he missed.

He could not wait, he slipped his fingers under her gusset and gently stoked her crotch, his hand was actually shaking, this was the first new cunt he had felt in over twenty years, he barely touched her actual cunt he just very gently patted the bed of fine hair she had down there. Irene held her breath. How she had ached for him to rub her cunt, she wanted his long fingers in her, she wanted him flicking her clit, she was so fucking horny she needed to cum. Irene shoved her hips forward to increase the contact with his fingers.

Gavin thought, "OK. I'll give her the works."

He shuffled out from under her leaving her in the chair with a confused and pleading look on her face.

"Take off your knickers Irene," he commanded.

If there was a record, then Irene broke it. She passed the knickers to his outstretched hand. Gavin felt their warmth, he remembered Irene had actually sniffed his boxers earlier on, so he figured she may get a kick out of seeing him do hers. He lifted the tiny black garment to his face and inhaled deeply. Irene looked on approvingly. The overriding scent was sweat, it took him by surprise, it was quite acrid. He was too much of a gentleman to show any sort of disapproval.

Undaunted he looked down at her in the chair she had her stocking covered legs loosely together. She was looking up at him with a pleading look in her eyes, there were a few beads of perspiration on her chest, which was steadily rising and falling, the triangle of hair that covered her mound was thick, curly, almost black and covered most of her groin.

"She doesn't own a razor," he thought.

Using her knees for support, Gavin knelt down in front of her. His cock was now just limp instead of shrivelled. Irene stared intently at him a feeling of pure and simple lust spreading through her entire body. No one had ever done to her what she believed he was about to do. Her husbands had never been interested in pleasing her and besides they said eating out a woman was demeaning. Irene had tried her own taste by licking her juice laden fingers many years ago, frankly she didn't find it all that appealing.

She could never understand why so many women claimed to be "bi-curious," as far as she was concerned feeling another woman would be slimy and as for licking? it wouldn't taste very nice, although she had to admit she would have liked to feel another pair of tits, big ones, just to see what it was like.

So in Irenes eyes Gavin was about to sacrifice himself to do her a huge and unexpected service that she had not even dreamed of him doing for her, this went beyond her fantasies.

Having smelled the knickers, Gavin would agree with her about the sacrifice. Her smell was definitely not appealing, but he was determined to give her a earth shattering climax that would have her screaming, and that would involve his tongue and her cunt. He looked down at the tangled triangular mat of black hair before him, and firmly pushed her knees apart. Irene herself leaned forward a little and grasped her legs behind her knees and then sat back pulling them up towards her shoulders, they splayed wide apart. Her cunt blossomed wide before him. The thick black hair continued from her groin all the way down between her legs to her tightly puckered arse hole. Her crinkled cunt lips were engorged and were dark brown like her nipples, but her exposed crack flashed deep dark pink, he could see the opening to her vagina just in front of a little ridge of brown skin leading to her hairy arse hole. her clitoris remained hooded but clearly visible at the top of he crack it too was surrounded by thick curly black hair. The hair all but obscured her otherwise very pale white skin.

"Gorilla's pussy," he thought.

"Pardon?," said Irene.

Damn, he'd done it again, "You've got a little pussy," he piped, "good save," he thought.

It was also true Irenes small frame extended to her cunt, the lips were small, it looked tight and juicy. He had wondered about lubrication, she was well over fifty after all, but It did not look like being a problem.

Gavin extended his index finger and placed it at the entrance to her vagina, she was hot down there, and there were actually small drops of moisture clinging to the ends of some of her hairs, like dew on grass. He pushed his finger into her cunt, it slipped in very easily.

Irene moaned a sigh of great satisfaction as if to say "finally." Her cunt walls gripped his finger, Gavin was surprised at how tight around just one finger she was and at how hot it was in there. He withdrew his finger.

To be honest he was actually testing the water a bit, he wanted to sniff and taste his finger to see quite literally, what he was getting into here.

He looked at Irene she was staring back at him with total burning lust in her eyes.

"Bugger. Why doesn't she ever close her eyes," he thought. If he did a sexy finger taste and sniff in front of her and then didn't pile into the meat feast laid out in front of him then she would probably be offended. He could hardly say, "Irene, your twat stinks so I'll pass if you don't mind."

"I'll close you're eyes," he thought and placed the palm of his hand on her mound and began to gently rub the brown hood of her clitoris, he gently rubbed the hood back and forth uncovering the sensitive little gem inside.

Irene closed her eyes, she threw her head back violently and gave long "oooooo," it was reminiscent of a wolf howling. She let go of her legs, which stayed up by themselves, her hands moved to her tits and began to tug violently at the rock hard nipples. Gavin continued to rub, he had forgotten his smelly finger.

He was transfixed by the sight of his prim and proper business partner of many years in the animalistic throws of sexual rampancy, spread out before him so totally open.

Gavins cock was poking him in the stomach. He looked down at it and gave it a little tug, "welcome back, that didn't take long," he thought.

Now he had options.

He really wanted to jam his newly replenished tool into the winking little anus of the woman writhing in front of him. He knew she wouldn't stop him. He could of course just jab it into her cunt right now, by the way she was moaning right now, he was pretty sure she'd get off on that.

He continued to rub and her bean, he released his own hard member and remembered his finger. He decided to get it wet again. Palm side up he pointed his index and middle fingers at her opening she was dripping wet. He inserted his fingers just past her inner lips and moved them around rapidly in little circles, this produced a loud sloppy squelching sound. Irene began howling again.

He jammed his fingers in as far as they would go, he could feel her cervix. Irene, bucked in the seat, the silky walls of her cunt clenched forcing his fingers to twist around each other. Her right hand released the tit it had been trying to tear off. She then put her middle finger to her nose and sniffed, then licked, then sucked it deep into her mouth.

Gavin understood the significance. That finger had been deep up his arse half an hour ago.

"God! The dirty bitch" he thought. He had a sudden and overwhelming urge to get dirty too.

He pulled his fingers from her cunt and moved both hands to the back of her thighs to keep them up in the air, he plunged his face into her furry slime slit. He sniffed deep at the pungent mixture coating Irenes fanny, it was not pleasant but that was the point, it was dirty and therefore a turn on. The sweaty stench of her cunt made his prick throb. Gavin stuck his tongue out into her wet cunt hole and rapidly wiggled the tip from side to side, then keeping his tongue rigid moved his head in ever broadening strokes to lick from cunt to clitoris. Irene was screaming something, he could not tell what because she had clamped her thighs around his head and was bucking, thrusting her cunt at his face, now she was reaching forward with her arms and was pulling his head into her grinding cunt. Gavin could no longer breathe but still he held his tongue out while she lashed her hips back and forth wildly humping his face.

Suddenly she stopped, she went rigid and twitched for a few moments and then her legs relaxed their grip a little, she flopped back in the chair and her calves came to rest on his naked back.

Gavin nudged his head free of her legs and came up for air, he was very hot and sweat was running down his face. His mouth was in line with her clitoris it was glistening with juices and his saliva. He pressed a little kiss on it.

Now he was going to fuck her.

"Christ!, Irene my darling, I think you needed that one," he said, "but now I'm in need of a little relief myself," he gave his cock a couple of tugs. He kissed her cunt one more time then shuffled himself free of her legs. Irene lay sprawled out he back and arms on the chair, but her arse and legs were nearly on the floor. Gavin smiled at her naked form, she just lay there her head lolled to one side.

Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers