Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers

"Irene?... Irene?"

He touched her jowly cheek and turned her head. It flopped to the other side.

He was not worried, he could plainly see she was breathing and she had a half smile on her face, in fact she looked younger now than he could ever remember her looking.

Irene had fainted.

"Fucking hell. I must be bloody good, women pass out when I do them," he joked aloud to himself.

He was worried that the chair might slip from under her so he decided to lower her fully to the floor. That was not difficult, she weighed practically nothing.

He noticed her knickers had managed to end up on the chair seat behind her, "Mine, I think," and popped them in his desk drawer.

Well this was weird.

Here he was, standing bullock naked over the unconscious nude body of a fifty five year old Scottish woman.

Bizarrely enough he had a feeling of déjà vu.

He knew why.

Many years ago when he was a young boy he had a fantasy about finding a sleeping or unconscious girl, it was usually Amanda, one of his elder sister's friends. There would be no danger of her waking up so he got to do whatever he wanted to her. He figured they would have to be unconscious because they wouldn't want to do the things he was dreaming of, as he grew up he learned that not only did they want to do those things but there were a lot of other things they wanted to do too, and it was more fun when they were awake.

That fantasy came into his head like it was yesterday and made his cock ache with the thought of all the wanked orgasms it had given him.

"Well here's your unconscious woman," he thought "she's even naked, that saves a job."

He looked down at the peaceful frame between his legs, her tits had flattened a bit and spread to her sides but her nipples were still erect, her tight curly black bush was glistening with moisture. He was slowly pulling on his cock. He really could do with another cum.

"Should I wank on her? I'd love to squirt cum on a woman's face," he thought.

He thought about sticking it in her cunt but humping an unconscious woman would be too sad even for him. If this had been his wife he would have his cock up her arse right now, and he seriously considered rolling her over and taking his anal sex score to one, but she'd told him she wanted that herself and it would be a lot more fun if she was actually awake at the time."

"Irene... Irene," he called, he tried shaking her, she was well out of it.

"A wank it is then," he said to his cock.

He knelt down next to her, he had decided to take his time about this, and he would play with her bits while he pumped his cock. Then it occurred to him, I'll sit on her face he thought, he had always wanted his arse licking but there was no way his wife was ever going to do that, Irenes finger was the first digit that didn't belong to him to even touch his arse let alone enter it. He straddled her head and used his hands to hold it steady as he carefully lined up her nose with his arse hole. "Bulls eye," he thought. He could feel her breath on his anus it was very pleasant but not the same as if she was awake, he rubbed his puckered star on her nose quite firmly.

"This would make a hell of a photo," he laughed to himself.

Bingo!

He spent the next twenty minutes propping Irenes unconscious form into every imaginable pose while he snapped frame after frame with his Canon G5 digital.

Irene began to stir. She woke up more or less instantly, but was very confused, "where am I?" she thought. She finally figured out that she was on her knees, her arse in the air, her shoulders were bent to touch the floor and her head twisted flat the carpet.

In future Gavin would refer to it as the trussed turkey picture, but right now he had some explaining to do.

He quickly put his camera in the same drawer as the knickers he had just hidden.

"You passed out, so I put you in the recovery position," he bluffed.

She was standing up now. "That wasn't the recovery position," she complained while rolling her head in full circles to chase out the crick in her neck.

"How long was I asleep?"

"OK; two choices here," he thought.

"About three minutes."

Or alternatively

"You were unconscious for at least half an hour, I considered shagging you but ended up sticking your nose up my arse, then I took half a gigabyte of pornographic pictures of your helpless body, your going to love the close ups of the matted hair on your fanny."

"About three minutes," he said.

Only three minutes? Irene felt it had been longer, she eyed him suspiciously, then it dawned on her and she felt between her legs, she was checking for spunk. If that had been her husband here she would not have put it past him to fuck her while she was unconscious.

Of course Gavin would not do anything like that, and she instantly regretted the mistrust that caused her to check her cunt for evidence.

The last thing she remembered was a wave of earth shattering orgasms exploding deep inside her, she had never experienced anything like it. He had been eating her out, that was a first for her and she could not believe how good it felt.

Gavin was wondering what to do next, he wanted a shag, a quickie would do.

"Bend over the desk and in I go," he thought.

He also knew that Irene had been out for at least half an hour so she had probably gone off the boil a bit, plus he was feeling a little guilty for his impromptu photo shoot.

Irene was sniffing the air, "can you smell something?" she asked.

"Like what?" he replied.

"Like ... poo?" she said, scratching her nose.

"Nope" he said. Guilt level ten and rising. As all adulterers know, guilt and cock rigidity are inversely proportional. He found his boxers and slipped them on. "Have you got my socks?" he asked.

"They're on my desk" she replied. From the comfort of a chair she watched him get dressed. She was hoping he would talk to her about how he was feeling towards her and when they could get together again.

"I think I've got my camera here somewhere, if I can find it could I take a couple of pictures of you?"

"What? Like this? Not a chance? I'm not having my withered old frame ogled at all over the internet."

"The internet? Now that's a thought," he said under his breath.

"Have you seen my knickers?"

"No."

It was late, and he should have set off home by now, but he still had work to do, he should text Paula to see what had happened to her daughter and he had promised to call at the shop to get some food.

The petty outside world rushed back into his brain, mundane trivia crowding out and confusing his thoughts of tight jeans, brown nipples, suspender belts and hairy cunts.

He finished dressing.

"Irene, I'm sorry darling but I really do have to get back to that job, we'll talk on Monday."

Irene was still sat in the chair in nothing but her shoes and stockings, she looked a little crest fallen when it became obvious he was just going back to work.

"What about tomorrow?" she asked.

"Tomorrow, Elaine is taking the girls to her mothers to help with some gardening. I get the house to myself for once, That hardly ever happens, so I like to make the most of it."

"Perfect." thought Irene.

"Bugger!" thought Gavin. He should not have told her that. He did not want Irene anywhere near his house, and he genuinely wanted the time to himself to get his head around today's events. His cock felt it should have a say in what it wanted to do tomorrow, it gave a little throb, as it watched Irene putting her bra on. "He could look at her pictures while he sniffed her knickers," he told it.

"There's a Grand Prix on and Liverpool v Chelsea is on Sky, I can't miss them," he said.

"Oh? That will be good." She lied. "I can't find my knickers. Can you see them anywhere?"

"Actually Irene, I'd like to keep them in case I decide not to see you again. I can use them as a wank aid.

"Maybe not," he thought, but he was not going to give up on the sweaty gusset just yet.

"No, but I'll have a really good look once you've gone. Don't worry nobody's going to find them."

Irene looked at her watch, it was much later than she had thought. "Time flies when you're having your cunt licked." she smirked to herself. She really was late though and her son would be grumbling.

"OK. But be sure to find them," she fastened the middle button of her blouse.

Gavin looked at his partner bending over to pick up her skirt, her bare arse peeking out from under her pure white cotton blouse and framed by her suspenders and stockings, he could clearly see long strands of dark hair poking out around her protruding labia.

"Now that would be a good picture," he said.

Irene gave a girlish giggle, she was embarrassed by the compliment. She had never been overly attractive and she new it, it was stupid to think any other way. So on the very rare occasions she had received a compliment about her appearance then she new they were just being kind.

Gavin was not being kind and he was not looking at her face. The view had confirmed his desire for another round with her.

He did not particularly want to kiss her but felt he should at least give her a cuddle. He embraced her and she rested her head on his chest, he gave the top of her head a little peck.

"I love you," she offered. The words hung in the air before kicking him in the crotch.

"What the fuck do I say now?" his cock asked his brain.

"I dunno" his brain replied... Out loud.

"Pardon?" whispered Irene.

"I don't know how I feel. It's all been a bit sudden. But I do know I'd like to do this again. Let's talk on Monday."

The truth was enough to satisfy her and she raised her head, closed her eyes and puckered her lips. He in turn looked down at her at her moist expectant lips and thought, "Badger chewing a wasp." He kissed her forehead and released her from his grip.

He headed out of the office to carry on with his pots.

Irene, feeling only slightly deflated, put her skirt and glasses back on, and car keys in hand left the building calling out "Bye bye, I love youuuuu."

"Yeah, right, that'll happen," he muttered under his breath.

He carried on working for a few minutes, he knew there was a lot to finish and his mind was everywhere but on the job so he gave up and resigned himself to coming back tomorrow. An early start would get him home in time for the Grand Prix.

He switched the factory lights of, gathered up his camera and newly acquired underwear, and as a last thought he retrieved Paulas vest and bra from behind Irenes desk where she had secreted it.

He looked at the bra and felt a huge hit of affection for Paula and guilt about what he had just done. He held the bra to his nose and inhaled deeply, it smelled sweet and feminine, it smelled of Paula and he wished it had been her getting him off. His brain made the comparison with his sniffing of Irenes knickers, he told his brain to stop reminding him.

Her vest he put in his drawer.

He wanted to keep the bra.

He put the bra in a separate pocket to the knickers it just did not seem right putting them together. His lust had switched from dirty Irene to sexy Paula like a train switching tracks. Never the less he would enjoy looking through the pictures tonight.

His mobile rang as he climbed into his car. It was a text from Paula. "OK to talk?" it said.

"Yes" he answered.

A moment later the phone rang again. He answered it.

"Gav are you OK, where are you, did you remember my clothes, I'm sorry I ...."

"Paula. Slow down darling. I'm just leaving to go home. I'm fine, your bra is fine in fact it's in my pocket and just thinking about it is giving me a stiffy. How's Fionna?"

"She fell off of her shoes and broke her wrist. She'll be in a cast for a while, they're letting her home later today. I'm sorry I left you frustrated. I promise never to do that again. How was Irene after I went, did she suspect anything?"

That was the big one. What should he tell her? Should he tell her anything? He could not face that right now.

"No, she didn't suspect anything." He did not want to lie to Paula, he imagined good fuck buddies having no secrets. The statement was at least true, but he knew it was very misleading.

"I told you it would be OK. I wish I could was there with you. All I could think about on the way to the hospital was how much I wanted your cock inside me. It made me all gooey just thinking about it."

Gavins cock punched the air.

"What about the job? Did you get it finished?"

Gavin knew that there had been plenty of time to finish the job since Paula had left,

"I had to break off to help Irene do something"; he cringed. "I'll be back in the morning to finish it."

"Would you like me to help? I can come down in the morning. Greg, (her husband) can look after Fionna."

He had not considered tomorrow, he was genuinely looking forward to an afternoon watching his sports. His brain quickly weighed Paula against football and formula one, the sports were shy a few tonnes.

"I would love for you to come, but not to help me with the work. If I make an early start I should be done by ten o'clock. How about you come down then?"

"I'd love to, and just so you are in no doubt; I do intend to fuck you till you beg for mercy."

"I'm not going to sleep tonight," he said.

"Neither will I," she replied, and hung up.

Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers