Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers

Irenes breathing quickened, she looked at Gavin. He had stopped undressing and was watching the two women intently. She knew that this was turning him on and was willing to go along with it to please him. Gavin watched as his wife undid the last button and pulled the blouse down Irenes shoulders. Irene shuffled it from her arms. Elaine looked down at the red lacy bra that enclosed Irenes breasts. "You're all in red. That's a lovely bra," she said. Irene felt a warm rush of pride, she realised that she had been worried about being judged by another woman. Elaine was doing a very good job of putting her at ease.

"Thank you" she said.

Elaine was getting excited, she could feel her pussy tingling and it was feeling very lubricated. She looked over at Gavin. He just stood there with his hand on his zip staring at the two of them. She considered asking him to help undress Irene but then thought better of it. Perhaps she would not want him pawing at her; she did not want to scare Irene off. Besides, she was enjoying this too much. Part of her wished Gavin was not present. She felt a little inhibited by him, what he would think of her molesting another woman.

She shook these worries aside and knelt on the floor in front of Irene. Taking hold of Irenes stocking covered leg, she eased the shiny black high heeled shoe from her left foot. She massaged the foot and toes with firm but gentle fingers. She wanted to kiss the foot and suck the toes but thought it might be taking things a bit far too soon.

After all, despite the fact, they had all come to the bedroom with a view to having orgasms, neither she nor Irene had given any real indication that they would be personally intimate with each other.

She repeated the action with Irenes right foot. Before releasing this foot however she raised it to her lips and gave the toes a playful little kiss while looking directly into Irenes eyes. Irene was transfixed by this act of gentle kindness; it felt wonderful to have someone massage her feet with such tenderness. Only a woman could be so gentle and unselfish. When Elaine kissed her toes Irene closed her eyes, bathing in the moment. The closed eyes gave Elaine permission to continue.

She lightly breathed in the aroma of Irenes foot; it was warm slightly musky but mainly it smelled of the leather shoe that it had been encased in. She ran her tongue across the base of the toes on the underside of Irenes stocking covered foot. They tasted slightly salty. Irene groaned. Her eyes remained shut. Elaine sucked the big toe into her mouth and ran her tongue around it. Irene sighed and lay back across the bed.

Feet did not especially turn Elaine on. She figured that Irene was a woman like her and since Elaine knew that, she would enjoy having this done; so why would Irene be different.

"Forget everything that has ever happened until now." His cock ordered his brain. "This is the best thing ever. Clear space and remember everything."

He looked down at Irene lying across his bed, her eyes were closed and she was obviously getting into having his wife kiss her toes and undress her. The red bra that covered the brown nipples he knew to be underneath had a front clip. He let go of his still fastened zip and leaned down to undo the bra.

His touch surprised her and she opened her eyes and looked into his as he popped the clip and pulled the two cups aside. Her exposed nipples pointed straight at him, they were very hard.

Irene began to breathe heavily. Gavin wanted to grab her tits and squeeze and suck. Irene wanted to raise her arms and grab his cock. Neither of them moved, they knew that from Elaines point of view this was a first for them all, they should be treading tentatively.

Elaine looked up from her kneeling position to see Gavin leaning over Irene undoing her bra. She felt a mild pang of jealousy. Not because Gavin was obviously, being turned on by another woman, not because he was not paying her any attention, but because she herself had wanted to remove Irenes bra. She kissed the inside of Irenes ankle and calf and gently put her foot down. She shuffled forward between Irenes legs which dangled down over the edge of the bed they were covered by her calf length red skirt.

Elaine looked at Irenes tits she imagined feeling them, and her cunt twitched. She was surprised that Gavin had not grabbed them by now.

Irene herself raised her hands to her own breasts and began to knead them, all the while looking at Gavin. Elaine felt for the zipper at the side of Irenes skirt and pulled it down, and popped the button. She grasped the sides of the skirt and slowly pulled.

Irene, aware of what Elaine was doing, raised her bum a little. The skirt slid away and off. Elaine was now staring at the deep pink hairy gash between the legs of a woman whom she had hardly known until that morning. Elaines own fanny was aching.

Gavin watched as his wife removed his lovers skirt to expose the hairy tangle that he had so recently tasted. His cock was actually hurting. He dare not touch it, he wanted to save this cum for as long as possible this afternoon.

Irene moaned at the thought of the husband and wife staring at her exposed vagina, she ran her right hand down her body, over her black suspender belt and through her cunt hair to her clitoris, which she began to rub. Her left hand continued to knead her breast. Irene was masturbating in front of them.

Elaine was transfixed, she was massively turned on by seeing Irene rubbing herself, but she also desperately wanted to do it for her. She looked up at Gavin he was still leaning over Irene he too was watching her intently. Gavin glanced at her; they both recognised the lust in each other for this new body stretched out before them. He gave her a tense smile and winked. She smiled back. In that moment they had given each other the permission they each needed.

Elaine rocked back on her haunches and began peeling her sweatshirt off, her bra quickly followed it to the floor leaving her completely naked.

Gavin straightened up and peeled down his trousers releasing what must have been at that moment the hardest cock on the planet. He too stood there completely naked.

Elaine gasped at the rigid cock meat in front of her; she recognised that it was especially hard she wanted to feel it. She climbed on the bed next to Irene. Gavin joined her; they were each on their knees facing one another. They smiled and kissed. Elaine reached for his cock and gave it a tug.

"Good grief, it's like rock," she said. "Irene, look at this." She held the cock at the base.

Irene already was looking at it, she yearned to touch it, she rubbed and squeezed herself harder and faster.

"Can I touch it?" She asked quietly. The question was directed at Elaine not Gavin.

"Help yourself," Elaine said.

Now it was her that was finding this whole thing amazing. She had just given a naked woman permission to play with her husbands penis.

Gavin just grinned.

Irene let go of her breast and reached up her hand to grasp Gavins cock. She began to pump and squeeze it. "It's lovely," she said, again to Elaine as if complimenting her on a prize bloom.

Elaine watched as the naked woman with the very hairy cunt tossed her husbands penis. She was ready to cum. She gave her pink nipples a hard tweak, and then began to rub her clitoris. She surprised herself with amount of lubrication her vagina had made. She was sopping wet.

Irene continued to tug on Gavins cock, but she was watching Elaine. Irene had a sudden urge to help her; the thought of frigging both husband and wife at the same time was so outrageous to her that she almost came. Irene struggled to her knees. The three of them were now all on their knees facing one another in a circle. Irene eased her tugging on Gavins penis and slowly inched her fingers down towards Elaines cunt.

Elaine had her eyes closed and was rubbing her cunt hard and fast, she was gasping.

Irenes hand touched Elaines rubbing fingers and they instantly stopped moving. Elaine opened her eyes and looked at Irene's hand, then into Irenes eyes, which were asking "Do you want me to?" Elaine pulled her own hand away from her soaking cunt lips and used it to mash Irenes fingers into her soggy wetness.

This was the first time that Irene had ever touched or been touched by another woman. A few hours ago, the idea would probably have repulsed her, but right now, she desperately wanted to please Elaine, and she had a growing and almost primeval yearning to be touched by her. She thrust two fingers into Elaines clutching vagina. She was rewarded with a deep and guttural groan.

Irene continued to pump Gavins cock her hand almost on autopilot.

Gavin was closer to cumming than he had intended, he had wanted to postpone it as long as possible. However, kids in candy stores often fill up too quickly and end up being sick. Elaine leaned her face across close to Irenes. They kissed, they kissed again, Elaine put her tongue into Irenes mouth, and Irene reciprocated. Gavin squirted sperm over both of their bellies and collapsed.

The girls finally broke their kiss and looked down at him. He was literally quivering.

"Men," said Irene.

"Just can't stay the distance," commented Elaine.

Irene reached out a finger and scooped up some of his love cream that was dribbling down Elaines round belly. She popped it in her mouth. "mmmm," she said. Elaine was surprised, but she followed suit, wiping some cum from Irenes rib cage and licking it. Both the women looked at each other and laughed, then they embraced each other mashing their bodies and tits together, rubbing the semen into their torsos.

Gavin looked up at them from his prone position and moaned. He was out of the game already and it had only just started. His brain was shouting to his cock, "come back. Where are you?" It got no reply.

The women entwined their arms and kissed each other, a long deep saliva swapping tongue kiss. It was Elaine that finally broke the kiss she brought her hand up between them and felt Irenes breasts. They were much smaller than her own, but when her fingers caught against the nipple, she let out a small gasp of surprise. Irenes nipples were much more prominent and harder than her own.

"Boohoo, these are nice," she said. She lowered her head and sucked Irenes left nipple into her mouth, and began to roll her tongue around it.

Irene felt her cunt contract, Elaine was very good at this.

Elaine decided that it was time to get her first feel of another womans cunt. She dropped her hand down between them and rubbed it across the twisted mat of pubic hair. Her fingers extended and she managed to spread Irenes cunt lip. She slid a finger across her fiery hot slit. "Oh that feels good," she breathed, her mouth still full of nipple.

"You're telling me," trembled Irene.

Gavin watched in awe. This was really happening.

The women parted and Irene lay down on the bed. Her head was by Gavins feet. Elaine lay beside her on the opposite side to Gavin, she was propped on her elbow and had one leg over Irenes

Irene turned her head and was able to suckle on Elaines ample right tit; she grasped the left one in her slender hand and squeezed it. Elaine watched Irenes head bobbing up and down.

Gavin looked on. His cock was doing its very best but was still not responding to the shouts of his brain. He reached out and stroked Irenes legs they were still encased in stockings.

Elaine watched; she ran her hand down Irenes body to her cunt; Irene grunted and spread her legs a little. Elaines fingers played in Irenes hairy slit rubbing and slipping up and down its length. Then she lifted the same fingers to her mouth and very tentatively she licked them.

Gavins cock grew an extra inch.

She closed her eyes and gently waved her fingers under her nose sniffing deeply. She opened her eyes and looked straight at Gavin, at the same time she again dipped her fingers into Irenes honey pot.

"Fuck," thought Gavin, "she recognised the smell, from last night."

"Hmmmmmmm. You smell fantastic," said Elaine, kissing the top of Irenes bobbing head.

"Panic over" said his brain.

Elaine ran her fingers through the dripping valley once more, this time holding them out to Gavin "Taste these, she's fabulous," said his wife.

He did and she was. His cock was making a come back.

His wife looked at him, "Irene has never been eaten, why don't you show her how it's done? If that's OK with you Irene?"

Irene grunted approval, she continued sucking nipple and now she had a hand between Elaines legs searching out her clitoris. Irene wanted to cum and she wanted Elaine to cum with her.

Gavins mind was in a whirl. His wife had just asked him to lick Irenes fanny. Irene was fingering his wife. He had squirted cum all over the pair of them. What was missing?

His brain came up with a goody.

"She's never been eaten and you've never done the eating," he lay down the challenge.

Elaines heart beat quickened. She liked that idea. She so desperately wanted to bury her face into another womans cunt. She wanted to lick and taste and smell another woman. The fact that Irene had such an earthy natural vagina made her all the more desirable. She was held back by her not wanting to push Irene too far down the road of lesbian sex, in case she was put off.

"I'd be willing to try that," offered Irene. "I'd like to do the same for you." she continued, "unless you'd find it just too gross."

Irene wanted to please Elaine, she thought that if Elaine were willing to lick her intimate areas then the least she could do would be to return the favour. She had an overwhelming desire to give Elaine an orgasm. She did not want lesbian sex, she wanted Elaine sex.

"Irene, my heart is pounding just thinking of it."

Elaine reached between her own legs and ran a finger across her slit, and then she offered the glistening finger to Irenes lips. Irene closed her eyes and took the plunge. She tentatively licked Elaines most intimate juice from her finger.

"Mmmmmm," she purred. "I've never done this before, I hope I can please you."

"Neither have I, let's get it wrong together," Elaine smiled.

Irene looked down the bed at an utterly transfixed Gavin.

"Move over Gavin I want to lick your wife's vagina." She had a wicked grin on her face.

She bent forwards, pushed him out of the way and changed ends of the bed. Elaine and Irene were now facing one anothers crotch.

Gavin sat up then stood up next to the bed. His legs were shaking. They were going to sixty-nine. He could not contain his own excitement. His cock was hard again.

Given the extra room on the bed, the women shuffled to the centre, Irene pushed Elaine onto her back then proceeded to climb on top of her.

Irene stared down at the shaven cunt lips gaping open just inches from her face, she continued to look for several seconds. Elaines scent filled her nostrils, it was a mild metallic, fishy fragrance. It was not a particularly pleasant smell to her female nose but she found it incredibly rude, dirty, erotic.

She had set out this morning to fuck Gavin, and now here she was to lick his wifes vaginal juices. She never imagined that she had any sort of lesbian tendencies but right now if she had to choose, Gavin or his wife she would definitely stay right where she was, peering into Elaines hot cunt.

Irene extended her stiffened tongue and ran it across Elaines hooded clitoris and down towards her hole. She felt Elaine shudder. So she did it again, then again and again. Elaine seemed to like it. Irene relaxed into it, her tongue softened and her strokes became longer and wetter. Irenes hands were under Elaines bum holding her thighs open. She had been concentrating so much on Elaines cunt that she had not really registered what Elaine had been doing to her own soaking wet vagina, suddenly she heard Elaine make a loud grunting animal noise and she felt herself pulled firmly down by the thighs, Elaines face mashed against her vagina.

When Irene had swung her leg over and climbed on top presenting her with a worms eye view of her incredibly hairy cunt, Elaine had stopped breathing. Nothing had ever turned her on as much as the sight and smell that she was presented with. She spent forever just looking; taking in the wanton beauty of the unkempt tangle of hair, flesh and glistening juice that hovered just inches above her face. She raised her arms up and around Irenes slender outer thighs, and closed her fingers around the cheeks of her bum, allowing her to pull Irenes buttocks wider to give her a fuller view. The aroma of Irenes vagina was almost overpowering, it was familiar yet different. To Elaine the sweat tinged, musky perfume emanating from the vagina above her just screamed 'woman' to her, she loved it.

Suddenly she was brought out of her trance by the amazing feeling and realisation that another woman had just poked her tongue into her vagina. She gasped as the tongue continued to lap back and forth tingling across her clitoris. A feeling of total animal lust spread throughout her. With almost a roar she pulled Irene to her face. Elaine pushed her nose into Irenes sticky opening, her mouth covered Irenes puffy little lips and clitoris, while her tongue mashed against the hairy flesh she shook her head from side to side. Elaines frenzied assault on Irenes cunt carried on for over a minute. More than twenty years of hidden bi-sexual yearnings ran through her tongue and into Irenes cunt.

Irene had stopped attending to her duties, paralysed by the feelings that Elaine was generating in her cunt. She could hardly breathe from the enormity of her imminent orgasm.

"I'm cummingggggggg" she squealed,

The nerve jangling euphoria spread through her at the speed of a bullet, it started at her tiny clitoris and shook through her entire body in wave after wave of orgasmic relief. She bucked her groin even harder into Elaine face. She pressed her own face between Elaines trembling thighs and against the quivering vaginal lips that lay at their centre.

Hearing Irene declare her orgasm, pushed Elaine herself over the edge, she came, and came, and she came. Irene bucked and writhed against her while Elaine could not move such was the laser like intensity of the orgasms that were pulsing through her body.

After a year or so the pair began to calm down, their breathing returned, they were still locked together face to cunt, they glistened with sweat. Irene began to laugh and giggle, Elaine began to sob. They both felt the same massive release of stress at the fulfilment of a dream that neither would have admitted to having.

Gavin had been watching from the sidelines, he recognised that there was no place for a penis in these moments of pure feminine lust. He had watched in a state of rampant excitement as Irene had lowered her head between his wife's legs. "I've got to remember this moment," he thought.

Neither of the women noticed that he had left the room only to return seconds later with his camera. He had just re-entered the room at the point where his wife pulled Irenes cunt over her face with a roar that came straight from the stone age.

He clicked a couple of pictures, but he was almost beside himself with excitement, at what was occurring in front of him. He wanted to tug on his cock, he wanted to fuck something the moment they finished this tongue swirling cunt attack.

He put the camera to record video and placed it on the dresser next to the bed. The camera had a big memory card in it and would record at least forty-five minutes. The air in the room reeked of sex, his cum, their cunt juice, perfume and sweat. The very air was making his cock harder and harder. The women were writhing and bucking before him. He could see that Irene was cumming hard. He went and stood at the end of the bed, he looked down at his wife's face mashing into Irenes hairy mess, exactly where his face had been yesterday.

Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers