Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers

He tugged his cock, "not too much" he thought, "I'm not wasting the next one."

Elaine had her face away from the hairy vagina; she was smiling up at him and sobbing.

"Thank you" she silently mouthed to him.

He smiled back and pursed his lips sending her a kiss. He was happy that she was happy.

He leant over and rubbed and patted Irenes pert bum, which was quivering above his wifes head.

"Are you OK Irene?" He asked, it was a stupid question he could hear her giggling into his wifes fanny. He wanted to remind her that he was here.

"Hmmmmmmmm," she replied.

Elaine regaining a little composure looked at her husband up through a mass of Irenes dark hair and bum cheeks she could see his hard cock bobbing around, she instinctively reached out and took hold of it and started wanking him.

Gavin felt a twinge of disappointment, frankly he wanted to fuck, ideally he wanted to fuck Irene, he could do his wife anytime.

"He's hard again Irene," said Elaine.

"Hmmmmmm," replied Irene her face still stuck in Elaines cunt.

"Would you like him in you?" Elaine asked.

Gavin looked down at his wife; she had a devilish grin on her face.

Irene raised her head "Ohhhhhh. Can I? Please can I have him?" she panted. Even with the orgasm she had just had, her cunt felt like it needed something in there to finish off the job.

Elaine wanted to give this gift to Irene the woman she had just cum with.

"Stay right there," she instructed Irene.

Elaine pulled Gavin by the cock onto the bed, he was on his knees, she guided him to Irenes entrance then flopped her head back to watch from below.

The women in their sixty-nine position, Irene on top with Gavins cock head at the entrance to her vagina, and it was being filmed. "Today's been quite good," said his brain.

"Don't forget we fucked Paula this morning." Reminded his cock.

Gavin thrust his hips and slid into Irene.

"Ahhhhhhh fuck," she moaned into Elaines cunt.

"It looks so good from down here," said Elaine, gazing up at her husband piercing another womans vagina.

"God she's soooo fucking tight," thought Gavin, but did not say it he did not want Elaine starting a comparison war.

Irene started to push herself back and forth on his pole using him like a dildo. Gavin remained motionless he wanted this to last. He looked down, he could see his cock disappearing into the hairy tangle of Irenes cunt and just above that, he could make out another hairy depression that was her arse hole. He licked his finger parted the hairs and found the puckered entrance to her bowls. He eased his moistened finger tip into her, Irene bucked against his cock and finger. He took that as an encouragement and pushed his finger deeper. He could feel his cock sliding in and out of Irenes vagina through the thin wall of flesh that separated it from his finger.

Irene was crashing headlong through any barriers that existed between her and rationality. Her cunt was clutching the biggest cock she had known in a long, long time and her little brown pucker was being finger fucked. Gavin was fucking her; he had been the object of her unspoken fantasies for many, many years. Better yet, it was at his wifes request that he stick it in her. His wife whose cunt she had been licking and was right here in front of her. Feeling Gavins finger delve deeper into her bum, gave her the urge to share. She poked her own middle digit into Elaine's un-expecting anus. It easily slid in all the way with the aid of the copious amounts of fluid that Elaine had produced.

Elaine gave a sharp intake of breath. From where she was, she could not see Gavin probing Irenes bum hole, the sudden perforating of her own took her by surprise. Gavin had often stuck his fingers in there, he seemed to get off on it, but she could never really see the attraction. She thought it must be a man thing. The fact that Irene had just thrust her finger into the dark hole made her reconsider.

"That's so fucking rude, that is fucking disgusting, that is so fucking dirty" she thought the burning sensation in her bum turning to an eager clenching in her cunt. Now she was getting it.

Elaine looked up at the underside of her husbands scrotum as it swung back and firth slapping at Irenes clitoris. She grinned and in one strong swift movement, jammed her entire forefinger up his arse and began to wiggle it.

"Fucking Hell!" he shouted.

"That was unexpected," his brain mentioned to his cock.

"Give it a moment," replied his cock.

Elaine began to finger fuck his arse. Irene finger fucked her arse. Gavin stuffed a second digit up Irenes bum.

Irene began to cum again. It built slowly as a throb and then quickened to a freight train hitting her cunt at a thousand miles an hour.

She went rigid and whispered "I'm cumming againnnnnn....."

Gavin remained motionless, he could feel her spasming on his cock, if he thrust he too would cum and he did not want that just yet.

Irene fell forward and off his cock and fingers, simultaneously she pulled her own fingers from Elaines bum. She fell to the side and rolled over onto her back, exhausted and wet with sweat.

The sudden withdrawal of her fingers from her bum left Elaine wanting.

Gavin was left astride his wifes head. He grasped his cock to wank onto her tits and enjoy the amazing experience of having her finger his arse.

"Fuck my arse Gavin." Elaine urgently demanded.

"What?"

"Fuck my arse"

"What?"

"Put it in my arse"

"What?"

"Cum in my arse." She pulled her finger from his hole and wriggled from underneath him, ending up on all fours where Irene had been a moment ago.

Gavin was in shock. His wife was asking him to take her up the back after twenty years of avoiding it, on the same afternoon that she had turned into a bi-sexual slut.

"Let's go," said his cock, his brain saw no reason to argue.

Elaines little brown star winked at him, he lined up the head of his cock with the puckered little opening and began to push. The hole stayed shut. With each advance of his cock, her bum was pushed away. He could not get it in.

Irene watched in amusement. She put her mouth to Elaines ear "Relax," she whispered, "Relax and let him in." She stoked her hair and kissed her cheek. "Relax, it won't hurt if you relax." Irene came around to Gavins end and dribbled saliva onto Elaines brown hole and Gavins cock head. "Gently," she instructed him, "and slow," she stroked Elaines rump, "slowly." Gavin gently pushed his slippery cock against Elaines relaxed opening, the head popped easily past her sphincter. Elaine gave a little "oh" of surprise.

"Slowly," whispered Irene.

Gavin eased forward a fraction at a time. It took almost ten minutes to gently ease his cock all the way into Elaines bowl, all the while hey received soothing encouragement from Irene their naked instructor.

Elaine adjusted to the fact that she had a penis inside her rectum for the first time, after the first five minutes, she had begun to really enjoy it, and now she was ready to start humping. Irene was kneeling by Gavin whispering encouragement and stroking Elaines bum and occasionally her clitoris. When Elaine began to rock back and forth on Gavins prick, he gasped and grabbed for Irenes tits. Irene leaned forward and kissed him.

With Irenes tongue in his mouth and his hands squeezing her tits he emptied shot after shot of spunk deep into the tight clinging bowels of his wife. On feeling the jerking head firing cool fluid into her virgin rectum, Elaine gave a huge sigh of satisfaction. When she was sure he had finished she simply collapsed face down on the bed, pulling herself from his rapidly shrinking penis. She fell asleep almost instantly.

Gavin also wanted to sleep but Irene wanted to kiss, so they did.

Finally, they were disturbed by Louise knocking at the door returning the kids from their visit to the park.

Gavin put on a bath robe and answered the door, "I was going in the shower he explained."

"Shall I get my rubber duck?" Louise teased.

"I'm all ducked out right now," he replied. "Thanks for having the kids."

"Anytime," she said.

He closed the door and sent his daughters to watch a video explaining that the grown-ups would join them soon.

Back upstairs the women were hurriedly getting dressed. Gavin followed suit. He looked at the dresser. His camera had, at some point shut itself off. He would check how much he got on film later. Right now, all he wanted was a beer.

They all finished dressing. They came together in a circle and kissed one another flicking their three tongues together. They descended the stairs slowly and reluctantly, the women contemplating how this afternoon may have changed their lives forever. Gavin wondering who had won the football, flicked on the TV.

"What's for tea?" he asked.

Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers