Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene was the one fully dressed in her all red outfit.

They all stood by the bed, Robert between the two women. Elaine broke the silence.

"So, what shall we talk about?"

"I think we've heard enough talk," said Irene nodding at her sons rigid cock. "Lie down on the bed son. We'll take care of you."

Irene began undressing. Elaine helped her. Robert did not move, he could not remember how legs worked.

In front of him, Mrs. Robinson was stripping his mother for the purpose of them having sex together. He had never seen his mother with so much as a button out of place, let alone in just the bra and panties that she was now down to. He watched mesmerised as Mrs. Robinson leaned in to his mother and kissed her passionately, he could see they were using tongues, his mother looked at him as she Frenched Mrs. Robinson. She was held his gaze as she raised her hands to her lovers breasts and squeezed, causing Elaine to whimper a little. He began to tug at his cock.

"Not yet young man," Irene broke the kiss. "Help me undress him. Mrs. Robinson".

"Call me... Anne," said Elaine, wanting to continue the deception over her real identity.

"Well Anne you get his trousers, I'll get his shirt." Irene began to unbutton her sons shirt, while 'Anne' pulled at his trousers and boxers. When she finally had him naked from the waist down, Elaine looked up to see Robert kissing his mother, an awkward mis-fitting kiss that never the less had Robert whimpering into his mothers mouth. Irene fumbled the palm of her hand down the naked torso of her son, when her fingers encountered the hard shaft of his engorged penis she tentatively took hold of it with her finger tips. For a moment, Elaine felt she was intruding.

Without releasing the lock on either her sons lips or his erection, Irene used her free hand to push Elaines head towards her sons giant cock.

Elaine felt a huge twinge of guilt as she opened her mouth wider than ever before to encircle the musky tip of Roberts cock with her lips.

She told herself that this was more about helping Irene than enjoying herself with another man, she would not have been doing this had Irene not made her request. In fact you could almost say that the whole thing was a bit of a sacrifice on her part.

With the head of his cock in her mouth she wiggled her tongue over its tiny little opening, she was rewarded by a taste of salty precum. Elaine grasped Roberts tight scrotum and rippled his balls with her fingers. Whilst deep in her stomach she had a guilty feeling, deeper in her vagina she was feeling something entirely different.

Robert meanwhile was roughly rubbing his mothers bra covered breasts, the same breasts that he had suckled on as a baby.

"Gently Robert," breathed his mother, "my nipples are very sensitive."

Feeling Elaines tongue invade the tip of his cock, surprised made him and he took a tiny step back, he moaned and fell back naked across the bed, his cock fell free of Elaines mouth. Elaine quickly climbed onto the bed and straddled his legs. Her fanny was wet, she was feeling horny. She reached out and clenched her fist around the rampant teenage cock before her. Of the few cocks she had encountered, this was undeniably the biggest. Despite her semi-reluctance she was imagining what it would be like to sit astride the young boy with this piece of man muscle violating her womanhood. After all it may come to that if she was to save Irene from performing the ultimate sin.

Elaine renewed her attempt to swallow the massive member.

Irene meanwhile stood behind her and began to unlace the purple corset that Elaine wore, all the while she looked into her sons eyes. With the corset undone she pulled it free from Elaines torso. Robert looked down to see his mother jiggling the biggest, best and only pair of naked tits he had ever seen. Despite the fact that 'Anne' was giving his cock the time of its young life, he simply had to feel those tits.

Robert pulled Anne off of his cock and knelt up, facing her. Using both hands he grasped both breasts and squeezed. Elaine really liked having her tits played with; her nipples were particularly sensitive and were hard wired to her cunt. Robert leaned forward and suckled on her left nipple. Elaine closed her eyes and soaked up the pleasure that the teenager was giving her.

Irene meanwhile looked on as her son suckled at the teat of another woman, she knew her small tits could not compete with the full beauties that Elaine supported, she felt a pang of jealousy.

"That used to be my job," she thought. She undid her bra and removed her knickers.

Elaine was flat on her back now with Robert hungrily sucking and squeezing her full breasts.

"If you can't beat them, join them," Irene thought, she lay down alongside her son and took Elaines left nipple in her mouth. Son and mother happily suckled on Elaines hardened nipples for several minutes.

Irene felt that shyness or inexperience was holding her son back from doing what he wanted. She took a hold of his wrist and pulled his hand down to rest on Elaines knicker covered mound. Robert took the hint and immediately pulled the gusset aside and thrust a finger deep up Elaines cunt. He was rewarded with a grunt of surprised approval. Robert decided that the warm wet mush that his finger was inserted in was more interesting than the tits he was sucking on. He sat up to see his first real cunt.

An instant later he saw the second as he realised his mother was now stripped naked. He wiggled his finger in Elaine slippery hot hole while he reached over to grasp his mothers left breast. Irenes breathing became heavier and heavier as he tugged and tweaked her long hard brown nipples. Elaine began to writhe under his hand. The whole situation was so massively erotic, she was hugely turned on by it, she was getting wetter and wetter.

Irene was herself becoming very worked up. She had felt sorry for her son and the situation that she had put him in. She had wanted her him to experience a woman. She had not expected to get pleasure from the experience herself, but now here was her handsome young son naked and rampant giving pleasure to her lesbian lover of the previous evening. Irene wanted Robert to experience everything a woman had to offer. She leaned over to him and pushed him down towards Elaines cunt. She wanted her son to eat her lover.

Robert again got the message. Irene pulled Elaines knickers off, making Elaine moan. The smell of Elaines sex permeated their noses. Robert examined the pink folds of Elaines cunt. He was fascinated by the way her engorged inner labia protruded, he loved the look of the tiny hood that covered her clitoris and it was this that he kissed first. Gently he pecked at it. Elaine raised herself up on her elbows to watch the teenager send wave after wave of tiny electric shocks through her hot fanny. Her breasts heaved and she moaned as Irene pulled her thighs wide apart to reveal to her son, Elaines inner sanctum. Her source of life, her deep warm sex scented wet cunt hole.

Robert breathed Elaines sex and delved his tongue into her soaking depths.

Irene meanwhile grabbed his cock and gently kissed its head. She was far more turned on by this whole thing than she would ever admit. An hour ago sex with her son; incest; would have been totally out of the question, never in her darkest fantasies had she ever thought that anything like this could happen. Yet here she was, licking the head of her sons cock, desperate for him to cum for her. Even now, she was in denial, he had not actually penetrated her, so it was not really sex. It was her plan to have him fuck Elaine. She knew that Elaine had big reservations about sex with another man but if mother and son could get her worked up enough, she would be begging for it. Irene knew that it would be poetic justice for the way Gavin was carrying on behind Elaines back.

In the meantime, Irene was very wet. She was sucking on her sons cock, he in turn was licking the cunt that she had licked the previous day. Elaine completed the circle by suddenly stuffing two fingers into Irenes sopping wet hairy cunt.

Irene reached out her fingers and began to rub Elaines clitoris as her son lapped at the tangy cunt juice that Elaine was producing in copious amounts.

The three naked bodies writhed for a further minute or two until finally Elaine screamed that she was cumming; she bucked her hips as her cunt went into spasm. She clenched Roberts head with her thighs. Her cunt was oozing girl cum on the young boys face, she spread a wet slimy trail across his lips and nose as she humped her pelvis on his head. Any thoughts of guilt were lost in a haze of sheer lust, her orgasmic vagina was clenching but empty, it needed something to grasp, it needed a cock, it needed filling now.

"Fuck..... fuck my cunt......... fuck."

Irene knew that this was the moment for her son to mount Elaine; she knew that he would get no resistance. She released his engorged cock from her lips and urged him on.

"Fuck her son, go on stick it in her."

Irene was right, Elaine released his head.

"Fuck me Robert; I need your cock in me now. Fill me with your cock. Give it to me."

Robert switched ends, he laid between Elaines legs, which she now spread wide, his mother positioned the head of his huge twitching cock at the entrance of Elaines quivering wet tunnel. Elaine urgently wanted to feel his cock inside her; she knew it was bigger than anything she had previously had in there.

Elaine was whimpering, she no longer controlled her own body, she needed a cock, any cock, she needed to mate. Gavin would understand, she thought, things had just gone too far.

"Push Robert, give it to her, go on fuck her." His mother urged.

As his pulsating cock touched the searing hot wetness that Elaine splayed wide open under him, Robert could not take any more. He began to cum. He squirted shot after shot of thick white spunk cream over Elaines fanny lips and arse crack; the thick fluid ran down his shaft and over his mothers hand. Her sons cock stalk twitched in her hand for an eternity, still squirting fluid after twenty seconds or so, Irene was genuinely disappointed that he had not managed to pierce her lover.

Elaine felt the hot fluid splattering her cunt lips and thighs; she too felt a huge pang of disappointment, but then relief that she had not actually succumbed to actual penetration.

She looked up into the handsome face above her, it was red and had the agonised expression of ecstasy etched onto it. As Robert came down from his earth moving orgasm Elaine pulled his face to her and they kissed, long and tenderly.

Irene stroked their hair.

After five minutes or so Elaine felt the flaccid cock that lay between her legs begin to twitch with life once more. She marvelled at the recuperative powers of youth, but as far as she was concerned, her work was done. She did not want to start round two, that would surely lead to her having full sex with this young boy. As it was she could console herself with the fact that she had not been totally unfaithful to her husband and that she had more than fulfilled their friends request.

She rolled Robert off of her. He grabbed at her breasts.

"Not now, big boy," she said, "I need to get up and I need a shower."

She took herself off to the bathroom. She was soon joined by Irene.

"God what have I done?" said Irene.

"Don't beat yourself up about it, you acted with the best of intentions, and it just got a bit out of control. Take him home and talk it through. You'll both be fine. I'm feeling guilty myself right now, I've just been unfaithful to my husband of twenty odd years."

"Well not really, you didn't actually have sex with Robert."

"Maybe not but I would have been riding him like a screaming banshee if I'd had my way and his cum is still dripping from my cunt."

Irenes eyes betrayed her as she looked down at Elaines cunt and licked her lips.

"God! Irene you're a dirty bitch." Elaine hiked her leg up onto the side of the bath. Her cunt lips glistened with the remnants of Irenes sons sperm. "He certainly emptied his tank today," she said as she wiped her finger down her slippery slit. She raised the finger to Irenes lips, "I won't tell," she said.

Irene tentatively licked the finger end and then sucked the whole digit into her mouth.

They both found the thought of what she was tasting, a massive turn on.

Irene sank to her knees and her tongue ploughed the same furrow that her sons had done just a few minutes before. She licked every drop of moisture from Elaines thighs and engorged cunt lips. Elaine just closed her eyes and basked in the perversion of it all. Irene was trying to get as close to her son as possible without overstepping yet another line, she felt both jealousy and gratitude towards Elaine. Irene had not cum. She was feeling as horny as she was guilty. Tasting and smelling Elaines sperm covered cunt was not doing anything to alleviate her feeling of frustration. She rubbed her own clitoris. Elaine herself was once again very worked up as she watched a woman lick her own sons spunk juice from her hot cunt.

Robert stood quietly unnoticed in the doorway to the bathroom, watching his mother lick his spunk from the cunt lips of Mrs. Anne Robinson, the first woman he had gone to bed with. His mother was naked and she was masturbating. His cock was rigid again. He could not help giving a little grunt. He immediately slipped back unnoticed into the bedroom. He began to get dressed. His entire life could be fuelled with fantasies from today he thought.

Hearing the noise from the other room brought the two women out of their building lust, they knew that they would not achieve the release that they had been seeking.

"Oh well there's always next time." Elaine said.

"I need a wank," thought Irene.

Washed and dressed they all assembled back downstairs. Elaine had to put her corset and negligee back on, she was, after all, Mrs. Robinson from next door so she could not very well help herself to Elaines clothing.

"I found my car key," Irene informed her son.

"Good," he said. He turned to Elaine. "Thank you Mrs. Robinson, that was the best morning of my life," he truthfully told her. "Maybe I could visit you again sometime?"

"Robert, you're a very handsome and vigorous young man, go and find yourself a girl of your own age, and fuck her brains out...and call me Anne," said Elaine.

Robert left to get into the car.

Irene and Elaine hugged.

"God knows what I'm going to say to him about today, I'll call you later. Do you want to get together again sometime?"

"Irene I can't wait, my cunt is already wet for you, but next time let's just keep it to you, me and Gavin."

They kissed and squeezed. Irene drove Robert home. Elaine headed back up stairs to her 'toy' drawer.

-------------------------------------------

Any feedback on this or any other chapters would be appreciated.

I have no idea if the story is any good.

To be continued.....?

12