Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers

"You mean?" he was still not sure what was going on.

Rachel answered Paula by standing and dropping the sheet to the floor.

Paula made room for her on the bed. "Are you on the pill Rachel?" she asked.

"No, but it'll be alright it's the wrong time of the month for me to get pregnant."

"Yeah right; Gavin under no circumstances are you to enter this girl. Do you hear me?"

"Oh my. I didn't really.. I mean we shouldn't, you don't have to." His cock shouted for him to shut up, so he did. Instead, he kissed Paula long and deep, his gratitude knew no bounds, and as he kissed her, a young hand slipped between their bodies and grasped his throbbing penis.

Paula released her lips from his and moved her hand to join Rachel's on his throbbing member. Rachel was on her knees leaning over them both examining his cock in detail. It was not the first cock she had held or looked at in fact it was the fourth, it was not the biggest but it was the oldest and hardest. She was fascinated by the way it pulsed in her fist. Paula's hand was below hers nearer to the base two of her fingers were stroking Gavin's testicles.

Gavin lay on his back he could not believe his luck, he was in heaven. For the second time in his life and in two days, he was naked on a bed with two women, not only that but it was two different women and one of them was a teenager and black. He looked down as Rachel licked the end of his cock. She lapped at it like a kitten drinking milk.

Paula was watching with growing fascination. Rachel was just a few months older than her daughter. Did her daughter behave like this?

She thought of the contrast of Rachel's dark skin, her femininity against his manhood, her tender years against their age, and her inexperience against their worldly ways. Rachel was undeniably stunningly beautiful, Paula continued to stare and think, she was suddenly snapped out her trance like state by a dark hand tenderly reaching out to her breast. Paula's immediate reaction was to pull away, but then she was caught by the twinkling gaze of the exotic beauty staring into her eyes while her tongue lapped at the head of Gavin's penis. Paula relaxed and thought better of scaring inhibitions into the girl. Paula closed her eyes and Rachel softly caressed her nipple.

Gavin wanted to lick a black girl's cunt.

He pulled at Rachel's hips, Rachel got the message and lifted her leg over his head and lowered her wet vagina onto his face. He inhaled her musky aroma deep into his lungs, Rachel smelled a lot like Irene had a couple of days earlier, only fresher, cleaner, younger. He licked her engorged clitoris and was rewarded with a shudder and a mewing noise from Rachel. He pulled his head away as far as he could to get a better view of the wet cunt he was about to devour. Her outer lips were puffy, hairless and soft, protruding between them her inner lips were thin, wavy and almost jet-black, her prised them apart with his finger tips to reveal a flash of bright pink glistening cunt flesh, small bubbles of moisture were forming at the apex of the lips. Gavin licked her juice; she actually tasted faintly of lemons. He buried his nose into her vagina and moaned, Rachel squealed with delight as she had her pussy eaten properly for the first time.

Paula watched with growing envy as Gavin's face disappeared into the young girl's crevice, he was obviously enjoying this. She decided to get in on the action and swung around so that her head was next to his cock and Rachel's lapping face. Paula leaned in to lick the other side of the cock head. Once more Rachel reached out to gently stroke Paula's nipples. Paula had to admit that the female contact was not unpleasant.

With her face millimetres away from the teenager sharing her lover's cock, Paula's tongue touched Rachel's, at first by accident but repeatedly more deliberately until finally she was French kissing the teenage goddess. Rachel was a good kisser. Paula forgot that this was a girl, with her eyes closed, all she could feel was the tenderness, the hunger and the urgency with which she was being kissed, all the while soft hands caressed her breasts. Paula continued to stroke Gavin's cock up and down with her right hand... She was getting into this. With her left hand, she reached out and cupped the young girl's breast, her palm rubbing across the extended hardened nipple. Rachel moaned into her mouth.

Gavin was rhythmically flicking his tongue across the bright pink nub of her engorged clitoris, whilst breathing in her aroma. He was aware of his penis being licked and played with but was not sure who was doing it. He reached out to where he thought Paula was, his hand found her buttocks, he reached a little further and roughly thrust two fingers into her cunt. Paula grunted approval into Rachel's mouth and pushed back against his hand.

Rachel began to orgasm, she pushed her vagina hard against Gavin's face, she broke the seal of her kiss with Paula and gasped for air, a look of anguish and pain creased her face as her body cried out in unbearable ecstasy. Paula squeezed the brown tit under her palm, she watched in awe as the teenager experienced what was actually the biggest orgasm of her short life.

Rachel lifted her vagina away from Gavin's mouth; she had become too sensitive for his touch.

"Are you OK my little baby? He's very good at that isn't he?"

"Oh yes, yes he is, yes indeed." Rachel lay on her back collecting her thoughts, catching her breath and basking in the afterglow of her huge orgasm.

Gavin propped himself up on his elbow and played with his cock with his free hand. He was feeling pretty pleased with himself, he had gone down on a black girl and made her cum.

Gavin and Paula lay on either side of Rachel; they both looked at her perfect body glistening with sweat. Gavin reached out and caressed her breast, it was firm, hard almost, the nipple was extended thick and very dark. He wanted to suck it, he looked at Paula and was surprised to see her lean down and begin to suckle on the other breast. His cock throbbed at the sight. He joined his lover in her feast of girl meat. Rachel sighed deeply as the two wrinklies worshipped at her chest.

After several minutes Rachel had regained her composure. Gavin and Paula continued to suckle on her teats. "Hey, you two," they stopped sucking; "do I get to see him fuck you now?"

Paula raised her head and looked at Gavin; he actually had a finger inserted in Rachel's cunt and was perfectly content to stay here forever.

"What he really wants to do is to fuck you my dear, he knows he can have me anytime. But there's no way I'm letting you get pregnant so I'd say he probably wants to cum in your mouth."

"Do I get a say in any of this." Asked Gavin. Actually cumming in the teenager's mouth sounded pretty good to him.

"What about you?" Rachel asked while stroking Paula's hair.

"I'm good" replied Paula.

"Do her, like you did me." Rachel instructed Gavin and pushed them both away from her breasts and towards each other.

Paula and Gavin kissed, the lithe teenage girl slid out from under them to watch from the end of the bed.

Gavin's hand found Paula's left breast and squeezed. She moaned approval; he used his weight to push her onto her back without breaking the kiss or releasing her tit. Paula spread her legs. After a moment, his hand slowly traced its way from nipple to love mound and his fingers gently rubbed a line down her cunt lips spreading them easily to reveal to Rachel, Paula's inner secrets.

Rachel could not help herself; she began rubbing her own slit just as Gavin was doing to Paula. She was so wrapped up in the sight before her she could not help but edge forward, until finally her face was just inches from his hand as it caressed Paula's cunt. She could smell the white woman's pink sex, she found it very arousing. Rachel grasped Gavin's wrist and lifted his hand out of the way. Feeling the action on his hand Gavin broke his kiss with Paula and looked down at Rachel who now had her nose just a fraction away from Paula's cunt. Rachel extended her tongue and lapped at the bloated clitoris before her.

Paula's eyes shot open and breath in sharply, she instantly knew what was happening, she did not expect this, a female was licking her vagina. She was feeling quite panicky; she did not know how to react. Gavin looked back from Rachel's attempt at cunnilingus to Paula he was surprised to see the look of shock on her face. Her eyes questioned his and received a smile in return. She relaxed a little and concentrated on the actual feelings she was getting from her now anything but private parts. Rachel was nuzzling her clitoris and slowly pushing her thighs further apart, but was finding a lot of resistance in Paula's legs.

Paula suddenly relaxed and her legs were thrust roughly apart. Rachel thrust her tongue into Paula's vaginal entrance. Paula closed her eyes. So what if it was a girl down there, with her eyes shut it could just as easily be George Clooney, and if the girl was enjoying herself then what the hell. Rachel thrust a couple of fingers inside the older woman's cunt causing Paula's breath to quicken.

Gavin got onto his knees to watch the gorgeous black girls tongue lapping at Paula's hairless cunt. He began to stroke his cock with his right hand; he groped for Paula's tit with his left.

Paula's breathing became more laboured and Rachel increased the pace of her thrusting fingers.

"Oh yes, that's it, that's it, there, just there, yes, yes, yes yyyyeesss!"

She convulsed her groin, mashing it against Rachel's thick lips; Paula put her hand behind Rachel's head and pulled it hard against her cunt.

Gavin's hand was a blur on his rigid cock as it squirted a string of sticky white cum across the back of Paula's hand and onto Rachel's short curly hair.

"Oh fuck!" He gasped as another shorter string landed on Rachel's brow and the bridge of her nose.

"Jesus!" The third and final shot landed several tiny pools of clearer fluid across Paula's groin and hips.

He collapsed backwards.

Rachel managed to wrestle herself free of Paula's hands and thighs and lay across the bottom of the bed.

Paula and Gavin lay panting trying to get their breath.

"Fucking hell that was intense." Paula laughed.

"I loved that, it was so fucking sexy. That was so fucking good to watch."

"Thank you Rachel, you were really very good at that," sighed Paula.

"You can thank your daughter for that, we get a lot of practice." laughed a light-headed Rachel.

"WHAT?"

"Oops. Errm; maybe you should save that conversation for another time." Suggested Gavin.

Paula relaxed "What the hell," she thought, "So, my daughters muff diving with a Nubian princess. She could be doing a lot worse and from where I am right now I can hardly blame her."

"We have to get dressed," she said.

-------------------------------------------------

An hour, a shower and a cup of coffee later the three of them sat around the kitchen table.

"I'd better phone work," said Gavin, walking to the telephone in the hall.

"You can ask me, I know you want to." said Rachel.

"What about?" Paula played the innocent.

"Fiona."

Paula was desperate to learn of her daughters sexual habits.

"OK." She said, "Fiona has lots of boyfriends and I've always drummed into her about safe sex and contraception, does she take me seriously?"

"Fiona is still a virgin. She says she's saving it for the right man."

Paula almost laughed. It was exactly what most parents would want to hear but even so it did sound so outdated.

"That's not to say she doesn't have a sex life, I know she likes to fondle her boy friends, and she and I used to practice on each other."

"That's all I need to know, thank you."

Gavin returned to the table. "Irene never arrived at work so I better go and put in an appearance."

"Do you think she's still at your house?"

"God I hope not, I couldn't cope with another round. I'll call home from work, it's probably safer." He stood to leave, his two companions rose with him.

"Thanks for a fantastic afternoon," he said to both of them, he kissed Rachel gently on the mouth and cheek, and Paula on slowly on the lips.

"Don't forget what I said, "warned Paula.

He already had, "What?"

"I said that you would have to be prepared to pay the price later."

"I don't get it."

"You will." She pecked him on the cheek and ushered him out of the door.

He spent a few hours failing to concentrate at work and finally headed home to Elaine and his daughters. He was looking forward to a normal evening and to talking to Elaine about Irene.

Now that Paula had been with a girl, perhaps she and his wife could....

Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers
12