Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers

"I do or rather I did. I didn't lose my virginity until I was twenty two. I just couldn't find a man who turned me on the way that women did. Then I met Mike and ...well he 'cured' me."

"My encounter was actually quite recent."

"What while you were married?"

"Yes."

"What if Gavin found out, you were risking a lot."

"Actually he was there."

"A threesome? Wow, what was that like I'd love to do something like that."

"I'm sure that could be arranged." Elaine was getting brave. "Would you like to try something like that with me?" She reached out across the table and took Louise's hand.

Louise looked directly into her neighbours eyes "I have to confess that I have wondered what it would be like between us. I do find you very attractive, very womanly. I would very much like to kiss you now."

Elaine wished the table would just disappear, instead the two women awkwardly clambered around the wooden platform.

They stood before each other, Louise was taller by several inches, Elaine nervously looked up at her friend, Louise took the lead and cupped Elaines chin and leant to gently place a light kiss on her lips.

"So soft." murmured Louise.

Elaine released her grip on the gown and placed her hands on Louise's hips. The gown slipped open once again to reveal her deep cleavage. Once more they kissed gently and briefly. Louise slipped the tip of her tongue across Elaine's lips, but then pulled away. She looked hungrily down at the dark open recesses of Elaine's dressing gown.

"We really don't have time to do this properly, and we are one short of a threesome."

"I know, we really should go to work, how about tonight, 7.30?" suggested Elaine.

"It's a date. God my heart is pounding, I can't wait, it's been so long."

Elaine pulled away, "I really better get dressed, we're going to be late."

Louise looked at her watch, "Would you mind if I went now I have an early meeting?"

"OK, we'll go in our own cars. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to Louise's then headed for the stairs. "I'll see you tonight." She briefly opened her gown revealing her naked body beneath, "and you'll see me." She giggled and went up the stairs to dress. A minute later she heard the door close as Louise let herself out.

Elaine hurried to the telephone and called Gavin. He had just arrived at work himself, he was hugely excited at the news that Elaine had 'pulled' Louise. He had not dared to imagine what bedding Louise would be like. Now he had all day to anticipate sex with yet another beautiful woman. He thought it best not to tell Paula of his wife's plans for the evening, he did however find them an excuse to be alone long enough for her to blow his cock. He was in danger of being over excited and did not need a hair trigger tonight.

Having shipped the kids out to their grandparents for the night, Elaine and Gavin nervously eyed the clock. 7.30 came and still no Louise.

"I'm scared.," said Elaine.

"It is a bit weird," he admitted, "I'm not sure what I'm going to say to her."

"Do we just go straight to bed?"

"Well I don't want to waste the evening chatting to her."

They both glanced at the clock, 7.40 it read. The doorbell sounded.

"You better go." Gavin said to his wife.

Elaine stood and nervously straightened the short skirt she had elected to wear, before heading out into the hallway to open the door and greet Louise.

Louise leaned forward and kissed Elaine's lips for a lingering few seconds, "Good evening Elaine, you look nice."

Elaine stepped back to allow her through the door, she looked at Louise's bum encased in tight pink trousers as she walked down the hallway. "So do you."

Elaine pushed the door only to hit an obstacle with a thump. Peering around it, she found Louise's husband Mike rubbing his knee. "Careful Elaine you nearly put me out of action for the night." He joked.

Louise walked into the living room to find Gavin sat on the sofa, arms spread out along the back, "Hello Louise," he winked and patted the cushion next to him, "why don't you come and sit by me." Gavin looked like a cheesy extra from a seventies porn movie.

"Gavin?" said Louise.

"Mike?" said Elaine from down the hallway.

Elaine turned and looked at Louise who in turn was looking at her. Louise headed straight back towards Elaine who in turn was heading down the hall towards Louise.

"What's happened? Why's Mike here?"

"I was about to ask the same about Gavin"

"I thought we were having a threesome."

"So did I."

They both realised their mistake and smiled. Gavin and Mike appeared at either end of the hallway and simultaneously asked "What's going on?" The women began to laugh. "What's he doing here?" the men again asked simultaneously? The women laughed louder.

The evening was already an unmitigated disaster and there was nothing for it other than to pretend it had never happened. The women turned and ushered their respective men away from the scene of the crash and agreed to talk in the morning.

It took Elaine about twenty minutes to explain the mix up to Gavin, who was horny and confused.

"So that bastard next door wants to sleep with you!" he complained.

"Thanks very much you don't have to sound so surprised. Besides he's probably feeling the same way about you. You were quite prepared to go to bed with Louise."

"That's different."

"How exactly is it different?"

"It just is." He knew he was wrong to be complaining but frankly the thought of another man lusting after his wife both surprised and angered him. Gavin like most men was a five star hypocrite when it came to adultery.

Elaine on the other hand was basking in the knowledge that yet another man had been prepared, eager even, to bed her.

The evening had turned into such a farce that neither couple got laid that night. Elaine lay awake thinking of what might have been had Louise had her way. Right now Elaine could be eating Louise's fanny while Mike stuffed his 'big?' cock into her.

She certainly did not find the idea revolting. Mike was a nice bloke, not as handsome or clever as Gavin but good looking, easy going and he almost certainly had a fitter body than Gavin. Elaine quietly frigged her damp cunt while she imagined her neighbours taking liberties with her body.

Gavin snored indignantly.

Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers
12