Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers

"That's nice, now come on big boy give me what you've got, come on, cum for Paula, cum for me." She felt his muscles tighten and his hips begin to thrust, she recognised the signs and covered his cock head with her lipstick coated lips just in time to receive her 'reward'.

"Oooo yeah, that's good. Mmmm." He explained.

Paula sucked his cum and quickly swallowed it. "There, is that better?" She was in a motherly mood today.

His cock shrivelled and put away, her knickers returned, their clothes straightened, Paula left the cubicle first and washed her hands. "I'll see if the coast is clear and let you know when it's safe to come out." She said to the cubicle door.

"Right." It replied.

Paula left the ladies room and returned directly to their table and started her dessert.

Almost ten nervous minutes passed before the joke finally dawned on him. Sheepishly he crept out of the cubicle and towards the door.

His mobile phone chose this moment to ring. He panicked a little in his desire to quieten the phone. He managed to retrieve the instrument and press the 'Answer' button. Simultaneously he was pulling open the door when it was pushed from the other side. Gavin jumped back in surprise and panic. He dropped his phone and it slid under the first cubicle door. Gavin lurched to retrieve it. In walked a stern looking woman of around thirty-five. She eyed him bending down to peer under the cubicle door , "Pervert." She proclaimed loudly. She held the door open leaving him in no doubt that he should use it immediately.

He closed his fingers around the phone and obeyed the womans unspoken instruction. He slunk back to their table where very smug looking Paula was just finishing his dessert.

"Coffee?" she asked.

He looked at his phone the call had come from home and had lasted just 6 seconds.

"I don't think so." He hissed as the stern looking woman returned to her seat in the booth behind theirs, she immediately leaned towards her companion and pointed him out.

Outside Paula laughed, "Friends?"

Gavin was not without a sense of humour. "Friends." He confirmed.

His phone rang again. He looked at it and held his finger to his lips to indicate that she should be quiet. "It's Elaine."

He pressed 'Answer'.

"Did you just call me a pervert?" asked his wife.

"No of course not."

"Odd?"

"Must have dialled wrong."

"Anyway speaking of perverts, guess what I've been doing today." Gavin hated guessing games. "You painted the garage?"

"Nearly. I had sex with Louise and when you get home you can watch it all on tape. Oh and we're out of cheese could you bring some? Bye." She hung up.

Gavin stood with the phone still at his ear. "Bye", he said long after the call had ended. He was getting too old for all this.

"Everything OK?" asked Paula.

"Fine, everything is fine."

-------------------------------------------------

Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers
12