Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers

A couple of teenagers sniggered as they skateboarded passed the middle aged couple, but it did not deter them as Irene's tongue danced with her husbands.

After several saliva coated minutes they broke apart. Both of them in a mild state of shock. Irene searched her husbands eyes. "Bob, do you love me?"

"I think I must."

It was more than Irene had expected. She pulled his hand in the direction of home. "Come on, show me how much you care for me."

By the time they reached home, they were actually laughing and giggling.

Inside the hallway having removed their coats they kissed once more. "Please make love to me Bob." Irene asked.

Bob was not sure he knew how. He had only ever been a wham bam man, he knew there were women out there that wanted more but he did not marry one of those, or that is what he had believed until now.

"I don't know what...?"

Irene led him upstairs to the bedroom. "Take off your clothes." She instructed him.

Bob complied; he had no worries about being naked, his six inches of man meat were enough for any woman. "Weren't they?"

Irene sat on the edge of the bed while Bob quickly removed his clothing. She eyed his erect penis with mild disappointment, after Gavin and Robbie it did look a little undersized. She did not let on.

"And the socks Bob."

"Oh? Right." he said as if she had asked for something outlandish. He bent and removed the socks. He stood in front of her.

This was actually very familiar ground for Bob. More often than not he would have fucked her face to completion before going to sleep or even out to the pub.

He made as if to hold her by the ears.

"Bob!"

"What?"

"Not many women would regard you ramming your penis down their throat as an act of foreplay."

"Foreplay?"

"You have to make me ready."

"Ready?"

"Yes."

"Ready for what?"

"Ready to take that thing in ..." She let out a sigh, "Bob undo my clothes. Gently."

Bob did not actually "tut" but it was close. Irene reclined on the bed and Bob went to work on her many buttoned blouse. His large brutish fingers took several minutes to undo them all. He had to admit though, it was a bit like unwrapping a present at Christmas, even though you already knew what you were getting it was still exciting.

Irene removed her own trousers, life was too short to wait for Bob to do it. She lay on the bed with a white lacy bra and matching knickers that were covered by tights.

"Now what?" He blundered.

"What would you like to happen?"

If she was not going to suck him then he wanted her to jerk him off. He knew now was not a good time to be honest. "I want to kiss you." He offered.

"That would be very nice." She made room for him on their bed.

Bob lay beside and facing his wife. Irene snuggled to him and they kissed. For several minutes they kissed, open mouthed tongue twirling deeply sexual kisses. Bob's cock ached to be touched. He snaked his hand down between them and began squeezing his manhood. Irene grasped him by the wrist and pulled his hand away. "Not yet." She breathed. "You'll come too soon." She placed his hand on her bra covered breast.

"Too soon? They had been at it for ten minutes already!" He thought.

Irene sat up and deftly undid her bra, she shuffled it off of her shoulders and tossed it aside. Then she leant forward to offer Bob a hardened nipple. He sucked on it. His cock throbbed. Irene now took his hand and cupped his fingers around her sex.

Bob rubbed his wife through her tights and knickers, he could feel her heat. She began breathing erratically and her groin began to make little rocking motions against his hand.

"OK lets get this done." He thought and began to tug her tights.down

Once more Irene stopped him. "Not like that."

"Not like what?" he asked exasperatedly.

"Not with your hands."

"How then?"

"Use your teeth."

He had two options, force her or obey her. He shuffled down the bed. His face nuzzled against her tummy. Trying to get a grip on her tights with his mouth. Irene spread her legs to reveal spare taut material at her inner thighs. Bob had never had his face so close to her or any womans vagina before. His mother had told him it was nasty and he had been young enough to believe her.

The scent arising from the ever rampant Irene seemed to confirm his mothers thoughts. Bob clenched his teeth and tore at the material. It ripped easily, several rips later and her tights no longer had a crotch. All the while Irene had wriggled and giggled. She was enjoying this. She was once more wet with desire.

Bob hooked the gusset of her knickers with his stubby fingers, it was very wet and pungent, he once more began to tug them down.

"Ah, Ahhh, use your teeth."

He took a deep breath and pressed his mouth to her crotch the only way he could lift the material was with his tongue. For the first time in years of marriage Bob tasted the salty tang of his wife's sex. In his head he could hear his mother shouting "dirty boy, dirty boy." Under him, Irene gyrated her hips trying to improve the contact with her husbands tongue.

"Please, Bob, please, lick me, lick me down there, lick my cunt"

Bob felt like his cock was going to explode, he was both repulsed and turned on, his wife had never reacted like this before.

"Please Bob, do it, do it."

He grabbed her gusset and pulled it aside while thrusting his tongue as far as he could into the hairy mush of his wife's vagina.

"Ohhhhhh FUCK. Yes." Irene screamed. "Please. Please don't stop, please."

Irene was wriggling to get her head next to his hard cock. Finally, Bob realised what she wanted and manoeuvred his cock into her waiting mouth. He immediately began thrusting in and out. He wanted to come. Irene moved her head away from him with each thrust, lessening the effect, she wanted this to last.

Bob continued his stiff tongued onslaught on Irenes sopping wet fanny. Suddenly she violently jerked her hairy mound against his chin, her body seemed to be in spasm, she was gasping and grunting. Bob was concerned she was having some sort of stroke or something. For thirty seconds her orgasm pulsed through her vagina and gripped her entire body.

"Lie back." She hissed.

"What?"

Irene shoved him flat on his back with the strength of a madman. "I said lie down."

In a single swift movement she straddled her husband and holding her knickers to one side she mounted his penis. Heavily she thrust her pelvis onto him grinding her clitoris against his pubic bone. "Now you can come...do it now squirt it in me, come in me now. Fuck me Bob Fuck me hard."

Bob gazed in disbelief at the mad woman plunging up and down on his cock, taking her pleasure from it, using him. Her tits jiggled inches from his face. He grabbed her erect nipples and squeezed them hard, the pain was ecstatic and Irene screamed and Bob shot his thick creamy load deep into his whore wife's cunt.

"Take it all you dirty bitch." He shouted.

"I want it, I want it all." she whimpered.

Irene flopped down on her husband's chest. For several minutes they lay clamped together both were glistening with sweat. Bob was confused, this was different to how he had been told women were. This woman panting on his chest was unrecognisable from the woman he usually came home to.

What he was struggling with, was the fact that he had just had the best fuck of his life, and he was ashamed of himself. Ashamed, because he had had very little to do with it. Ashamed for all the wasted years. Where had this come from?

"You're having an affair aren't you?" He concluded.

"Yes." She replied after a long thought. She was not sure whether she was or not but rather than explain or deny it she just owned up. She raised her head to look at his face but his eyes were shut.

"We can make this work." She said.

He had just licked where another man had been. The thought made him almost wretch. "I don't think I can." He replied.

Irene rolled off of him. Their bodies were sticky with sweat and sex.

"I'm sorry. It's over now. It was only..."

"Makes no difference." He sighed, climbing out of bed and heading for the shower.

Irene could not help herself and fell asleep. When she awoke he was gone. She never saw him again.

She spent the following week simply enjoying her unexpected liberation. Bob had gone, Robbie was still away, Gavin seemed to be ignoring what went on between them. She spent several evenings contemplating her future. What did she want to do now? What did she need?

Financially she was reasonably secure, that did depend on carrying on the business with Gavin. Her house was everything she could want. Robbie was a big worry but he would be going to university in a couple of months so as long as he behaved himself till then it would be OK.

Her problem, she decided, was that she had no social life. She had no friends as such and therefore no prospective lovers. The last week or so had seen her sexual horizons expand beyond any recognition. The thought of falling back into the routine of late night battery powered fumblings was an absolute no-no. Irene needed a lover and frankly, she needed one soon. Having spent a week thinking about her various recent sexual encounters, she was getting quite frustrated. What she really needed was someone to talk to.

The phone rang at Gavin's house.

"Elaine? It's Irene."

"Hello, Irene, how lovely to hear from you." Elaine said with a noticeable amount of uncertainty.

"Elaine, I'm sorry to spring this on you but I really need someone to talk to and I owe you an apology for the way I kind of forced you and Robbie... You know."

"It's OK Irene, I'll survive. Is that what you want to talk about?"

"Partly, there's just so much happened that I... Could you come to my house? Please. I'd be so grateful."

"Where's Robbie?" Elaine asked with a hint of suspicion.

"Don't worry, he's in Ibiza until tomorrow.

"OK, what's the address."

They arranged to have lunch together at Irene's house. Elaine was more than a little curious about what had happened after Irene and Robbie had left her. Elaine had three main memories from her encounter with Irene and her son, Irene kissing Robbie, Elaine actually sucking Robbie's big cock and the feeling of panic as Robbie prepared to mount her. She had never intended to be unfaithful to Gavin that day, things just got out of hand.

Things had changed a little since then. She had hooked up with her neighbour Louise and only last night she and Gavin had crossed the line with her and Mike. They had swapped partners and she had been fucked by Mike, her first real experience of another man since her marriage, of course she was not counting Robbie. She had watched Gavin fuck Louise's anus, just as he had done to her a few weeks before while Irene looked on. The memory of that day was emblazoned on her mind, Irene was her first lesbian encounter and just thinking about it gave her a tingling feeling between her legs. She was not really sure why she and Gavin had chosen not to pursue that relationship. Probably they both thought business and pleasure should not be mixed.

Regardless of the reasons, Elaine spent an hour on getting ready, choosing to wear a flower pattern dress and heels, hidden underneath she had matching white bra and knickers, it was a warm day and she chose not wear tights.

She arrived at Irene's house at the appointed hour of noon. A smiling Irene opened the door and welcomed her; there was a moment of uncertainty as the pair wondered how appropriate a kiss would be which resolved in a peck on either cheek.

Irene was wearing a tailored black silk blouse and tight black trousers.

"You look good in that." Elaine complimented.

"Thank you, and you look very nice too, I like your dress."

"Thanks." Elaine said in return; her blue grey dress had always been a favourite as it showed just enough cleavage to get her noticed.

"I'm sorry for dragging you out, but I really need to sort out my life and I need to talk to someone."

"Where's your husband?"

"Gone. Come have some lunch and I'll tell you all about it."

Irene showed Elaine down the hall to the kitchen, switching the answer phone on as she passed it, she did not want any disturbances.

Over the next hour and a couple of bowls of salad and several glasses of wine, Irene told her friend all about her marriage and the other night when she had seen her husband for the last time. She made no mention of Robbie.

"So, you're on your own, apart from Robbie of course." Elaine looked around the room as if expecting him to pop out of thin air.

"He's on holiday, I sent him off to give us some space."

"After the time at my house you mean?"

"Hmmm." Irene had been dreading talking about her son and the events that occurred at Elaine's house, and she certainly was not going to say what happened after they got home.

"It's OK Irene, things just went a bit further than any of us expected, but I'm glad he's not around just now, it would be a bit embarrassing." Elaine was desperate to know what had happened after the mother and son had left her house.

"So how did things go that evening, it must have been very awkward?"

"It was OK." Irene lied. "We talked it through and I explained it had been a big mistake. I thought it best to get him out of the house to somewhere he could let his hair down properly with people his own age, so I got him a cheap holiday deal in Ibiza."

"Well I want you to know that I don't think any less of you for what happened, things just got out of hand, I know it's wrong and you'll think me very pervy, but I found you and him together a huge turn on. So that's my dirty little secret out in the open." Elaine giggled to mask her embarrassment.

Irene burst into tears. Elaine was not expecting that. "What's wrong, please don't cry." She rummaged in her bag and handed Irene a tissue.

"You're very kind." blubbed Irene, her lined face contorted and red. Elaine moved around the breakfast bar at which they were sat and hugged the distraught woman.

"Don't worry, no one will ever know, and besides, I'm sure he enjoyed himself. It was just a moment of madness."

Irene wailed louder.

"You have a lot on your mind, what with your husband leaving and all, you're probably getting things out of perspective."

Irene wailed even louder.

"There, there. Please don't be so upset, I'm sorry I brought it up." Elaine's arm around Irene's shoulder squeezed a little harder. "I'm sure he's forgotten all about it." Even as the words came out, Elaine winced. A teenage boy forgetting he had been to bed with his own mother and her lesbian lover was a little far fetched.

"I FUCKED HIM!" Irene screamed. "I fucked my own son.!"

"Nooo, no you didn't. If anything it was me that nearly fucked him, but we stopped short don't you remember?"

Irene was taking huge gulps of air her bottom lip was quivering madly as she tried to regain some composure. After several long seconds she finally managed to speak rather than wail.

"I fucked him here, after we got home." She sniffed loudly and burst into tears again.

Elaine just stared at her open mouthed, processing the new information over and over.

"You fucked your son.... Here" Elaine motioned to the room, meaning the house.

"In the bedroom," blubbed Irene, "TWICE" and began to wail once more.

Elaine just sat staring at her friend. "Twice?" she said, for no real reason.

"Yes." mumbled Irene.

"Jeeeesuuus!" Elaine was still searching through the facts for some ambiguity. "How?" she asked.

"How? How do you think? The same way everybody does it."

"I meant how did it happen?"

"Oh it just did." She sounded exasperated. Irene thought back to that day and all the things she could have done differently. "It just did. We'd all had such a sexy time, and he was so needy and I felt vulnerable and sorry for him and it just did."

"Jeeeesuuuus, Irene".

"I know, I know, I'm going to Hell."

"Nooo, don't be silly, of course you're not. If there's a God I'm sure he'll take motives into account, and I'm sure yours were full of love. It's just such a big thing is all. How did he take it? "

"Who? Robbie?"

"Yes of course Robbie, I don't suppose you told anyone else."

"I don't really know, I more or less avoided him the next day and packed him straight off to Ibiza. He hasn't even sent me a card."

Irene was beginning to calm down a little. Elaine poured them both some more wine.

"Here drink this." She kissed Irene's temple and gave her another reassuring hug. "Well, did he seem upset?"

"Upset? No, not at all, at least I don't think he was."

"Don't take this the wrong way, but, why are you upset?"

"I fucked my son!" Irene exclaimed incredulously.

"I know, but at the heart of it, why does that upset you? Are you scared you've lost him as a son? Are you afraid of the law? Why exactly are you upset?"

"Not the law, at least I don't think that's what it is. I'm scared to death of anyone finding out, it's just not something mothers do, is it?

I am definitely scared of destroying my relationship with him, he's all I've got and I love him more than anything."

"Well be assured I won't be telling anyone about it. So no one will find out from me."

"I never doubted that."

"So it comes down to you being frightened that you may have damaged your relationship?"

"Yes, I suppose it does."

"I really don't think you have anything to worry about. Just from the little time I spent with the pair of you, and let's face it, that was a pretty erotic encounter, he seemed very happy about it all. I think you may have changed your relationship with him, but not destroyed it."

"You think?"

"Yes, definitely. But you'll know tomorrow when he gets back."

Irene was a lot calmer now, and went to the sink to splash her face with water. Elaine poured yet more wine.

"You're right, I'll know tomorrow. This week has just been so stressful. It probably didn't help sending him away for so long. Waiting to see how he'd react when he got home. Thank you for being so understanding."

"It's OK. Besides he is a handsome lad, under different circumstances I think maybe I'd have been happy to let him.... You know. And after that morning we all spent together I'm not surprised your defences were lowered."

"It's the night before I think about most." Smiled Irene and she placed her hand gently on the back of Elaine's.

"Yes that was fun, just the two of us playing with those toys."

"That was the most intense orgasm I ever had. I hope your sheets recovered."

"That was rather special." Said Elaine, smiling as she recalled Irene ejaculating copious amounts of girl come all over her and the bed. "How's it been at work with Gavin?"

"Why? What's he said?"

"Nothing, he simply said you hadn't talked about it."

"True, it felt a little awkward but I've hardly been to the office. I'm sure we'll be fine. Thank you for sharing him that afternoon; that was a lovely experience too."

"He couldn't stop grinning."

"That's men for you."

"Exactly, and I'm sure your son will be no different."

"I'm feeling a lot better now; in fact I'm feeling quite tipsy."

"Yes, me too, we have had rather a lot to drink. I better not drive just yet."

"If you'd like to lie down you can use my bed."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea." Elaine replied, thinking that Irene may have an ulterior motive.

"Just to sober up a bit and I'll stay down here anyway, I need to tidy the kitchen, I'll bring you up some coffee in a while."

"I would like to get home a soon as possible, so maybe I should have a quick snooze."

"It's up the stairs and along the landing, opposite the bathroom."

Elaine stood up and kissed Irene on the cheek, and took herself to bed. Irene busied herself tidying away the wine glasses and lunch things. She put some coffee on to filter and decided to vacuum while it was percolating.

Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers