Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers

Upstairs, Elaine heard the vacuum start and was satisfied that Irene had no sexual intentions towards her. She was actually slightly disappointed. Her sex life had gone from vanilla to psychedelic in a matter of weeks and frankly she felt ready and open to all new experiences. "Well within limits I guess." She thought as she dozed off.

Irene pushed the vacuum into the hallway and began sucking up non existent dirt from the already pristine carpet. She paid particular attention to the doormat which rose up a little each time she pushed the vacuum over it. On her third pass the corner of the mat caught in the roller and she had to switch off to free it. She lifted the mat and tugged it loose. That was when she saw the three items under the mat, a flyer from the local pizza takeaway, a gas bill and a postcard. The postcard was from Ibiza.

It read, "Having a great time, wish you were her." The joke was old, but it made Irene smile and she felt a wave of relief that her son had not fallen into a black despondency. She also wondered who the 'her' referred to. It continued, "Flights changed, back a day early. Please collect me from the airport at 12:00" The last line slowly sunk in. Irene looked at her watch, 15:00. "Damn!" She uttered, then she noticed the light flashing on the phone on the hallway table, telling her there were two messages. She pressed the play button.

"Hi mum, I'm back. I guess you're already on your way." There was a long beep followed by, "Just checking you're on your way."

Irene's mind raced, she could not possibly drive yet. She had had far too much to drink. She picked up the phone and speed dialled the local taxi service. A minute later the taxi was booked and she was putting on her coat. Next she poured a coffee and took it upstairs to her room where Elaine dozed on the bed. Her dress and bra were folded over a chair and she was under the duvet.

Irene gently shook Elaine, "I have to go to the airport, I'll be a couple of hours, please help yourself to anything you need and let yourself out. Here's some coffee."

"Mmmm." mumbled the dozing Elaine.

A car horn signalled the arrival of the taxi. Irene hurried down the stairs and into the awaiting car.

Elaine continued to doze, and dreamed of the previous night and her new experiences with a different man.

Around fifteen minutes passed and another car pulled up outside, it was another taxi. Robbie climbed out and rummaged through all of his pockets for every last coin in his possession. He had just enough. He had become tired of waiting and since he could not raise his mother on the phone, he had made his own way home. He was surprised to see his mother's car outside the house, he had been thinking maybe she had had a breakdown or some other delay on the way to the airport. He carried his bag to the door and let himself in, almost tripping over the vacuum in the hall.

"Mum!" He called. "I'm home."

In the kitchen he noticed the fresh coffee in the pot.

"Mum!" He called up the stairs. Silence.

He removed his jacket and hung it across the banisters, then ran heavily upstairs.

Elaine had been half awake for a few minutes, her mind processing the excitement of the night before, she luxuriated in the comfort of Irene's bed the familiar smell of Irene's perfume on the pillow and duvet, her blood still had enough wine in it to take the edge off of her inhibitions. She had actually just been wondering if she had the courage to attempt an afternoon seduction of Irene, and whether it would be a good idea.

Robbie's call of "mum" had fully awakened her, she was sure there was something she had been told but was not able to put her finger on it. Through half open eyes she spied the gently steaming cup of coffee on the bedside table. The words Robbie and airport sprang to life in her brain.

"Shit!" She mouthed and pulled the duvet up to her chin. Hearing the loud steps approaching up the stairs she clamp her eyes shut and hardly dared breath.

Seconds later and another call of "Mum" came just as she heard the bedroom door swing open and Robbie entered the room.

Robbie took the couple of steps to the bed. He could see the shape of his mother under the covers. She was on her side facing away from him, it did not register that she had changed her hair shade and style.

"Mum" he said again, this time more softly, not wanting to shock her into consciousness. "I'm home, didn't you get my message?"

Elaine stayed motionless. She had not had time to think through the situation. Her first and only thought was that she had to avoid Robbie. With the passing moments it was dawning on her that she was a grown up and she should behave like one. She had no real reason to hide from him.

"Mum?"

She felt a hand gently press her shoulder.

"This is ridiculous!" She thought. But rather than admit that she was actually wide awake, she decided to fain waking up. She rolled onto her back and let out a sleepy "Mmmmm".

The face that Robbie saw made him jump back. "Elaine!" he exclaimed under his breath.

It immediately registered with her that he knew her real name. Irene must have told him, or had he known all along, who she really was. This thought caused her to halt her awakening. Her eyes remained closed.

Robbie stood at the side of the bed just watching her sleep. He was not sure what to do. There was only one reason he could think of for why she was in his mother's bed. But where was his mother? Every day since that time at Elaine's house he had masturbated, thinking of this woman, this beautiful, sexy, mature woman. This woman who had sucked his cock, this woman whose tits and cunt he had licked and tasted, this woman who he had so nearly lost his virginity to. Even though it had only been a few weeks since he had been with her, already his memory of her features had faded, but now here she was and it caused total recall. His cock began to stiffen in his jeans.

Several moments passed.

"What's he doing?" Thought Elaine, not daring to open her eyes.

Several more seconds passed.

"Elaine, are you awake?" Robbie whispered gently.

She chose to carry on the pretence.

"Elaine?" he whispered again, but he sounded closer. She felt the bed being touched.

Robbie now stood with his knees touching the edge of the bed, leaning over the sleeping beauty. "Elaine?" he whispered again. He caught sight of the bra and dress hung over the chair.

"Maybe he'll just leave the room if I stay asleep" she thought. But this thought was instantly dispelled as she felt a soft draft as the duvet cover was gently and slowly lifted.

Robbie's shaking hands raised the cover from his side and he peaked under it, he could vaguely make out the shape of her breasts in the darkness caused by the duvet.

Elaine shifted in the bed and moved her arm to the top of the cover in order to stop any further lifting. "Mmmm" she uttered, trying to maintain her sleeping act.

Robbie recoiled and released the cover. Hardly daring to breath he took a step back.

Several moments more passed.

Elaine was not sure what the next sound was but it obviously came from several feet away. The sound was that of Robbie pulling down the zip of his jeans. A few more seconds passed. Neither of them hardly daring to breath.

The next sounds she heard were a sort of gentle rhythmic slapping. She had very little doubt as to what was going on now. "He's playing with himself!" Very slowly she opened her eyes an almost imperceptible amount. She could just make out the figure, he was at the end of the bed, he was holding something to his face using his left hand, his right hand was pumping back and forth at his groin, Robbie's face stared straight at her.

It dawned on her that it was her bra that he was holding to his nose and mouth.

"Fuck!" Was the only word that came to her mind. "What am I supposed to do now?"

She was actually desperate to see if he would manage to come, could she actually turn on a handsome young boy so much that he would orgasm over just the smell of her bra and the look of her face? She opened her eyes a tiny fraction more, she wanted to see more detail.

Robbie stopped pumping his engorged cock and dropped the bra. He would have come already if it was not for the fear he had of being caught. Did she just open her eyes? He stood there hardly able to breath.

Had she just blown it? For an age neither of them moved,

She was aware of feeling acute disappointment, why was that? She then became aware of something else, she was in fact feeling intensely aroused.

At the end of the bed, Robbie had determined that she was still asleep but that he had pushed his luck too far and that he should leave, he was now deliberating whether to leave the room with his substantial cock in or out of his jeans and dare he take the bra with him? If he did he would have to return it within a few minutes.

With her eyes now half open, Elaine could now see a lot more clearly. She could see the fear and uncertainty on his face, she could also see the biggest and best cock she had ever seen, protruding obscenely from his jeans. She briefly remembered how hard it had been when she had sucked on it a few weeks before, and how for a few moments she had so badly wanted it inside her.

Robbie made to move towards the door. Madness took hold. She opened her eyes fully. "Hello Robbie. I see you're pleased to see me." She said huskily, her eyes fixed on his groin.

"Oh shit!" Sheer terror, panic and embarrassment contorted his blushing face, instinctively he bolted for the door but his brain was ahead of his legs making him stumble and trip over his own feet. He scrambled out of the room almost on his hands and feet like a wounded animal running for cover.

Elaine looked on in slightly bewildered amusement as he disappeared out of the room, a moment later she heard a door close loudly somewhere along the landing.

"Well! Today's been interesting." She thought. She lay back with a sigh, "What now?"

She tried to clear her thoughts. She mulled things over for a few moments. Robbie was probably 'shitting himself' round about now and she did not want him to suffer needlessly, and being the 'grown up' in the situation, it was down to her to clear the air. She pushed back the duvet and swung her legs out of bed. Her heavy breasts jiggled as she moved and she became aware of how hard her nipples had become. "Phew!" she murmured and rubbed her tits with the palm of her hand. She should get dressed. She stood and crossed the room to the chair where her clothes were piled up. Almost instantly she realised that Robbie had been clutching her bra when he had run for cover. She reached for her dress and put it on, then slipped her feet into her shoes.

Then she returned to the bed and tidied the duvet and pillows. Next she stood in front of the full length mirror in the corner of the room and combed her hair and straighten her dress, her braless tits hung lower than usual and her bullet hard nipples pushed obviously at the thin material.

Elaine let out a resigned sigh and left the room. There was only one other door down the landing in the direction that Robbie had headed. With a deep breath and a final smoothing of her dress she knocked gently on the door. There was no response. Again she tapped on the door, "Robbie?" Still no response.

"Robbie, it's OK" He did not reply.

"Don't worry, I'm not angry, actually I think it's more of a compliment than anything."

She heard slight movement from within the room "Are you going to tell my mum?" His voice was weak and faltering.

"No."

"Where is she?"

"I think she's gone to pick you up. I think you must have got your wires crossed somehow."

"Oh." Robbie did not know what to do. He had been caught red handed and his embarrassment was total "Look I'm really sorry, thank you for not telling her."

"Robbie, can I come in?"

"I'm sorry, I'm too embarrassed to look you in the face."

That slightly annoyed Elaine, she was, if anything, the injured party and she was having to do all the work here. "Don't be silly, I told you, it's OK, no harm done."

The door remained shut. She took a hold of the door knob making a slight rattling sound, although she had no intention of opening it herself.

"Well could you at least let me have my bra back?"

On the other side of the door Robbie, who had been curled up, cringing on his bed, had sprung to his feet when the door knob had rattled, maybe with the intention of preventing the door opening, he had not thought that far ahead. Now he stood glaring at his treacherous left hand which still grasped Elaine's bra, he had not realised till now that he still had it. "Shit!" was all he could think.

"Robbie?" The voice on the other side of the door sounded a little harsher this time.

He knew he should just 'man up' and face her, but he just wanted the ground to open up and swallow him. He stood behind the door and turned the knob pulled the door open a few inches, he dangled the bra from his fingers and held it in the gap.

Elaine let out a sigh, "Robbie this is silly, there's really no need to be embarrassed, it's OK." She raised her arm and took the bra but stroked his fingers with her own.

The gentle touch startled him. "You must think I'm a real pervert. Some kind of sex fiend." He muttered, still hiding behind the slightly open door.

Elaine giggled to herself, "No, I don't think you are either of those things. I think you're just a young boy with all the usual urges that goes with it. Like I said, it's almost a compliment; a woman my age finds it quite flattering that a handsome young thing like you could find her such a turn on. Besides, you and I do have a little history in the bedroom department, so it's not like I'm a total stranger."

"That was the best afternoon of my life." He replied earnestly. "I think you are the most beautiful woman in the world." He was not used to complimenting females, it was the best he could do.

"Awww that's very kind of you." Elaine said, still talking to a door. She glanced at her watch. "Look Robbie, I need to go now. Your mum will be home soon, I'm sure you have a lot of catching up to do. There's no need to worry, this will be our little secret."

Mentioning his mum, Elaine remembered Irene's involvement in her previous meeting with Robbie and all that Irene had told her had happened afterwards. "Maybe pervert is right." She thought to herself jokingly.

"OK" he replied. Her kindness and recollection of their previous time together had made him feel a little easier about the situation, he was disappointment that she was leaving.

"Can I see you again?" He blurted, almost instantly regretting it.

Elaine smiled at the door again. "Robbie, you can't actually see me now." She joked.

It occurred to Elaine that his request had taken a fair bit of courage and that she should let him down gently. "Look Robbie, apart from anything else, you obviously know who I really am, and that I'm a married woman. It wouldn't be right."

"You were a married woman the first time we met."

Elaine did not really have an answer to that one, he had a point. "But that was different." She said.

"Different how?"

"It just was." She could not explain it to herself let alone him, although a big part of it involved his mother and a favour, but it was all still behind Gavin's back and she had all but fucked this boy regardless of her wedding ring. "Look I really do need to go."

"OK" the door sounded a little dejected.

Compassion tugged at her heart. Elaine gently pushed the door wider and it made Robbie stumble back a little, she entered his room and looked at him in the face. She was surprised at how good looking and tall he was his holiday had given him a tan which was obvious despite his bright red blushes. "Look Robbie, you're a very nice, handsome young boy and you need to find yourself some lucky young girl. There is no point chasing after woman of my age, especially not married ones."

"I think about you all the time." It was only a slight exaggeration. Elaine, naked, legs spread, his face in her crotch, was absolutely his number one masturbation thought, and he masturbated a lot. "You are the sexiest woman in the world." He realised too late that he had used the "in the world" already.

Elaine smiled and took his hands in hers, the bra hanging from her wrist. "You're very sweet, I'm sure you'll find someone much more suitable." She raised up on her tip toes and kissed his tanned forehead. In doing so he breasts gently grazed against his chest, her nipples still hard, they both noticed the contact and looked down between them. Robbie heart pounded as he surveyed the cleavage on clear view at the neckline of her dress.

Elaine giggled "Just like a man. A pair of tits and you'll sell your soul."

Robbie tightened his grip on her hands slightly, "You have fabulous tits." He was embarrassed using the word tits to a woman old enough to be his mother but the words actually gave him a bit of a thrill. It was nothing to the effect it had on Elaine, it was a bolt from the blue, it was one of those things that just strike you suddenly, the phrase turned her on intensely.

"Ohh Robbie, don't make this difficult, I need to go." She pulled slightly at his grip on her hand, half wanting him to grasp her and rip her dress off. Instead he released her fingers from his.

"I'm sorry." He said sheepishly.

"It's OK, we can still be friends." She said, knowing this to be a meaningless throw away comment.

"Can I add you on Facebook?" he asked enthusiastically.

The question was unexpected and reminded her of how young this boy really was, "I'm not on Facebook." She replied, "I'm hopeless with computers. I can hardly use a mobile let alone a laptop. Anyway, like I said, I have to go." With that she turned and went down the stairs to retrieve her handbag. Having found her bag she stuffed her bra into it and headed for the door. Robbie stood at the bottom of the stairs near the front entrance.

"I'm sure we'll bump into each other from time to time." She said.

"Hmmm" He said with a doubting undertone.

Opening the door to leave, she turned and looked at him, "Robbie, I am a married woman, and I don't want anything to change that. You will probably come across my husband at some point, please don't say or do anything that might cause me trouble."

Robbie looked shocked, "I would never do anything to hurt you Elaine." It was the first time he had used her name to her face and she believed him.

"Bye bye." She said and drove home.

--------------------------------------------

To be continued soon, a few words of encouragement never go amiss :)

Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers