Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers

Robbie lay back unable to believe his luck.

It was just after ten when he awoke again. Irene would have gone to work by now, His cock had once again ballooned into its magnificent full size. He fondled it yet again. He determined he would try not to wank anymore, or at least not till his mother was home, besides the usual urge was not quite so strong, his previous two efforts had been particularly satisfying. He jumped out of bed and went to his own room in search of fresh clothing. He noticed his mobile phone by his bed was flagging up a new message. It was from an anonymous mailbox. He opened it expecting some sort of spam. He was surprised to see a picture of a woman's bra covered breasts with the caption 'Hotel Ibis 11:30am DON'T BE LATE'.

He stared at the screen, re-read the message, he stared at the tits. "Mum?" He murmured. He rubbed his cock once more, but suddenly realised he did not know what time it was. He checked his clock, it read 10:30. "An hour." His brain informed him. He was confused and quite excited. Why did his mother want he to go to a hotel?

He thought he better shower, then he realised he had no idea where the hotel was. He ran to his computer and quickly found the address. His brain ran through many calculations including a bus time table. His plan of action was set. First he ordered a taxi to arrive in thirty minutes time; he had the world's fastest shower. He dressed and even had time to grab a glass of milk and brush his teeth. He wondered about shaving with the few minutes to spare but decided against it, he rarely needed one and this was one of those occasions. He grabbed his phone and the remainder of his money from the other day. Lastly at 11:00 he rang his mother's office. A man answered the phone.

"Hi, is my mum there?" Robbie asked Gavin.

"That depends on who you are or more to the point who your mum is." Gavin explained.

"It's Robbie, Irene's son."

"Oh hello Robbie, no I'm sorry, you just missed her, she said she had an appointment. She didn't know how long it would take."

"Oh ok" he smiled as his thoughts were confirmed.

"Would you like to leave a message?"

"No, no message, it doesn't matter."

"OK Bye."

"Bye."

The taxi beeped its horn and Robbie left the house. Twenty minutes later he paid the driver and stared up at the Ibis Hotel sign.

"Now what?" he thought to himself. He looked around. He was alone in the car park, he could not see his mother's car but the car park extended around the side of the building. He looked at the automatic doors and headed through them. Inside it was quiet, a girl sat behind the reception desk, a few men in suits sat on couches with papers and coffee spread out ion tables in front of them.

The girl looked up. "Can I help you?"

"Err .. I'm not sure." He said. His phone buzzed in his jeans pocket. It was 11:30. He motioned to the girl with his finger that he would be just a second. He looked at the new message. It read 'Room 225'.

"Room 225?" he asked the girl.

"Second floor, to the left of the stairs," she pointed to the staircase, or to the right of the lift." She indicated the lift doors behind him.

"Thanks." He entered the lift. He was feeling very excited, what a day he was having, and now playing secret agents too. He was feeling quite proud that he had managed to get this far in the time available. He began to relax a little.

Elaine reached the hotel at 11:00. She had chosen it because she knew from a previous business trip with Gavin that the hotel chain allowed early check in. Also, the rooms would be clean, perhaps a little functional, but comfortable and anonymous. She remembered she had like the walk in shower, but the towels were too small.

"Can I help?" The girl behind the reception desk asked.

"I have a reservation. I am Mrs Robinson." The girl clicked a few buttons.

"Ah yes, Mrs Robinson, booked this morning, all paid in advance, for one night." She passed a form and a pen, could you fill this in please. The girl went to create a key card, while Elaine filled the form with lies.

"Here's your key, room 225 it's on the second floor," she pointed to the lift, "enjoy your stay."

"I'm sure I will." She smiled and headed to the lift.

Sitting on the bed, she checked her watch for the twentieth time before texting the room number. She was feeling excited, horny and guilty in that order. She actually had no idea whether he would come. He might not have seen the messages. He might not even want to come. As the clock reached 11:30 the butterflies in her stomach turned into lead booted rhinos. Her mouth was dry and she needed a drink of water. She entered the bathroom, she had already noted that true to form the towels were tiny, as she filled the glass; there was a knock at the door. She almost dropped the glass in the sink; she glared at her trembling hands. She stood upright, took a deep breath and straightened her black dress; it was the same one she had worn to go shopping yesterday. She opened the door.

The grin on Robbie's face dropped like an avalanche. He lost the power of speech.

"Well aren't you going to say hello?" She asked, a little disconcerted at his reaction.

"Elaine?"

"Well yes. Who did you think?" He dare not answer that one. "Are you going to come in or just stand out there in the corridor?"

His brain told his feet to move but there was a delay in communication and he stumbled forward.

"You certainly know how to make an entrance." She smiled.

"Sorry."

"What for? Silly." She motioned him further into the room; as he passed her he glanced at the bathroom, the sliding door wardrobe, the counter with TV and kettle, the small couch, the enormous bed. "Not exactly the Hilton but it has all we need." She said.

"What.. what...?" He was floundering. He was going to ask 'what's going on?' but luckily his brain refused to transmit that particular message. He had absolutely no idea why he was with this goddess in a hotel room. Robbie could be really dumb sometimes.

"What?" she mimicked him. "Robbie, remember our lessons yesterday?"

"Yes of course."

"Well I missed one, what would it be? Number seven? Eight?"

"Eight."

"Lesson eight then. Women change their minds."

"Change their minds about wha...." His voice trailed off, as the blinding realisation of what was happening, hit him. "You mean you... we... "

"Probably, if you can ever get you're brain in gear."

Robbie slumped down onto the edge of the bed. He sat eager faced staring at his dream woman.

"OK, Here's the deal." She announced. "You're here because I actually feel quite bad the way I've treated you, I led you on a fair bit and that was wrong of me. So this is to make up for that, of course it helps that I find you very attractive." She took a deep breath and continued. "Anyway, this is a one time, never to be repeated thing. After today we don't know each other, we don't talk, we don't write, we don't email, no communication at all. If we come across each other by accident, I don't know you. Right?"

Then as an after thought "Oh and there'll be no talk of love or feelings, you hardly know me and anyway I love my husband, this is purely physical."

"Uh huh." He was in a daze.

She continued, "Because this is a one off, we need to make the most of it. It's 11:35," she checked her watch, "I'm out of here at 4:00 pm at the latest. I'm sure you can manage a couple of performances in that time?" She smiled but her voice remained business like.

"Performances?" He was confused.

"Grow up."

"Oh .... Ohhhh" It really was what he thought.

"Because time is short, we need to be brutally honest and tell each other what we would like, no beating about the bush. Well maybe if you want to that could be arranged." she smiled and patted her dress where her bush lay hidden.

Robbie's confusion returned.

"All I ask is that this is a total secret and you don't hurt me. Does that seem OK?"

"So we get to have sex right?"

"My you catch on fast, that university better watch out."

"With the lights on?"

"It's broad daylight! For Christ sake. Yes you get to see my tits, if that's what you're wondering, although I'm rather hoping you do a little more than look."

Even now he still looked unsure of what was happening. The fact was he simply could not believe his luck.

"Robbie, remember we talked about Willy Wonka?"

"Yeah?" His voice sounded uncertain.

"Well you've got the golden ticket. Her I am, do what you like to me. But I'll warn you I have a list of requests too."

The penny finally dropped fully, completely and utterly. "Fucking hell!"

"OK, now we're on the same page, how about you come here and kiss me."

This was the part she had been dreading, how to get the ball rolling, that first nervous embrace, but actually she thought she had done rather well.

Robbie stood and took the two steps to stand in front of her. She looked up into his young eyes, he looked scared, "God he's so young." she thought.

"Don't worry," she said softly, "I'll be gentle." She closed the gap between them and put her arms around him and they kissed, gently and slowly.

It was Elaine's tongue that made the first foray against his soft lips and pushed through to find his own tongue. His excitement soon mounted and he returned the favour soon enough. Their embrace grew more passionate and they hugged each other tighter. He pressed his groin against her soft groin and belly. The lump in his trousers was large and obvious to her. This was going well. Robbie slipped his hands down her back to her bum cheeks; he gently squeezed and played with them, making her whimper a little as her passion rose. After a few seconds she reached back and took his wrists pulling them away from her arse. "Shit! I've blown it." He thought. But almost instantly that changed to "Fucking hell, I've won the lottery." as Elaine raised his hands and placed them on her breasts. It was his turn to whimper as he squeezed the large soft orbs under his hands. Elaine's own hand could not resist dropping to his crotch and confirming what she already knew. "Mmmmm", they kissed a while longer squeezing and rubbing. Robbie was wondering if he was actually in a coma and this was some sort of dream. He hoped to God the doctors did not wake him up. He also wondered if he dare feel for her cunt. Elaine on the other hand was wishing he would.

It was she that took the lead. She broke the kiss. She was feeling in control, confident that this young boy was totally into her and that she could probably do no wrong. She knew exactly what she wanted. She pushed Robbie back towards the bed, he lost balance and ended up sitting on the edge.

"Would you like to see what I have on under my dress?" She asked, looking straight into his eyes, which flashed the answer long before his mouth said yes. She turned away from him, "A little help please?" She said pointing at the zipper which ran from neck height to the start of her bottom. Robbie's shaking fingers obliged, slowly revealing her shoulders, then a purple and black lace bra strap, more skin followed by lacy topped knickers matching the bra strap, finally he reached her and the zip's bottom.

"Thank you." She said looking over her shoulder, smiling seductively.

"Anytime." He rather stupidly said, but really meant it.

Elaine kicked off her black heels, losing a few inches in height. Then turned to face him, slowly shuffling the dress off of her arms, and then wriggling out of it, like a snake shedding its skin, till it lie in a black pool on the floor. She cupped her bra covered breasts, boosting her already impressive cleavage, and looking down at the fleshy mounds she whispered "The girls have been looking forward to this.".

Robbie was beside himself. Never in his wildest fantasies would this have happened.

Before him stood the sight that would stay with him for the rest of his life. She was so fucking sexy; her shapely figure much heavier set than his almost skinny mother. Elaine's fabulous tits, tethered in a purple bra with black lace trim, her belly so soft and pale, ever so slightly protruding. Her legs covered in black net stockings, held up by purple matching suspender belt under which she wore silky knickers of the same design. All he could do was stare.

Elaine smiled; the look on his face told her she had achieved the desired effect. She stepped forward till his face was level with her covered cunt. She pulled his face to her. He moaned. "Tell me how old you are." She commanded.

"I'm eighteen." His muffled voice said.

She pushed his head back but held onto it almost by his ears. She looked into his eyes. "Just eighteen, so young, just a boy really." she said tenderly, "Well my boy, it's time to put away childish things" She laughed and pushed him onto his back, then knelt between his legs and started unzipping his jeans, and undoing his belt. A few seconds later she was tugging them free from his ankles. She took the opportunity to remove his socks.

"Last lesson. Nine isn't it? Always take your socks off." She joked.

Robbie was finally getting into the spirit of things and was removing his shirt by pulling it over his head. That done he lie there naked save for his red boxer shorts, his legs hanging off the edge of the bed. Elaine resumed her position, kneeling on the floor between his legs.

"Enough theoretical lessons, it's time for a practical." She yanked his boxers down his legs, freeing the biggest chunk of man meat she would ever experience. She stared at it, admired it. This was not her first introduction to Robbie's pride and joy, but the last time it had all been a bit too weird, his mother was there for a start and she had only met him minutes before. This time it was different, this time she was going to enjoy it, savour every second, after all this was a one time only deal. "Fucking hell young man," she said huskily, "I hope you know just how bloody impressive this is." She grasped it half way up its length, her fist failing to close all the way around it. "It's bigger than my wrist!" She exclaimed. That reminded her, she looked at her wrist. The watch said 12:02. "Four hours, should just about be enough." She joked.

Robbie lay back, thinking that this must be what heaven is like as Elaine stroked the length of his cock before finally licking around the gleaming, dark red head. She eventually after a little effort managed to suck the first few inches of his musky cock into her mouth; she teased the slit with her tongue. Robbie resisted the urge to hump her face. After a minute or two and her jaw had become accustomed to being so wide open, she started to bob her head up and down while her hand began stroking the shaft, her other hand tucked under his balls and began gently squeezing the tight impressive sack.

Had it not been for his exertions with his mother that morning he would have come by now. Elaine had a similar thought. She remembered how the poor boy had come so prematurely the last time. She pulled her mouth from his throbbing manhood. "How about we get the first one out of the way quickly, then we can take our time."

"The first one!!! That means there'll be more than one!" He thought.

"Worth a try." he said.

"So how do you want it?"

He had no idea what his choices were. "Errr."

"Hand, mouth or cunt?" she said blandly, wishing she did not have to explain everything.

"Cunt? Did she say cunt?" his brain was working overtime checking for errors.

"Cunt?" He said meekly

"Good boy." She smiled.

She wanted him to take her, on her back and bulldoze that rod into her till she passed out but she figured, rightly, that he was still in awe of the moment. "OK lie back think of England, prepare to repel boarders." She climbed on the bed and straddled him. "I'm leaving these on," she patted her knickers, "I figure you'd like to take them off for me later." She actually meant she would love for him to rip them off sometime soon.

She pulled the knickers to one side revealing her puffy pink labia, engorged with desire. She lifted his cock to the vertical position. Try as she might she was not able to lower herself onto it from a kneeling position, so she stood over him and crouched down till the tip of his twitching cock was in line with her opening. She rubbed it back and forth a couple of times to lubricate it with her own copious juices and to line it up between her slick cunt lips. Finally it was in the perfect position, she paused and looked at him, "I hope you deserve this, little boy." Her thoughts were of her husband and just what this afternoon could cost if he ever found out. But her mind was clear and her needs were urgent. Slowly she impaled herself on the throbbing monster, it filled her more fully than anything before. "Oh My God!" She hissed, as his cock head pushed against her cervix. The feeling was of pure joy, she had found perfection.

All this while Robbie just lay there, unable to think and hardly able to breath. This simply heaven, nothing could ever top this moment. Elaine squeezed her cunt muscles tightening her grip of his iron rod buried in her most intimate place. The feeling caused him to avert his gaze from her spread cunt lips to her eyes. "Come on little boy, you're turn to do some work." She insisted. Robbie gladly obliged, and started humping his hips up and down while Elaine mirror the action with her thighs. The friction she felt was unbelievable. The feeling of such fullness caused by this .... this child was primeval, "come on little boy, fuck me. Stick it in me." she challenged. Elaine leant back on her haunches pushing him deeper and deeper as his thrusts became longer and longer. Robbie watched as her face contorted with concentrated pleasure, he watched her tits sway back and forth but restricted by her bra. The silky warmth of her sopping wet pussy around his cock was almost too perfect to imagine. He dare not look at his meaty length sliding in and out of her cunt for fear of coming, so instead he watched her tits bouncing heavily within their silken confines.

Elaine saw his gaze aimed at her tits. "You want these?" she asked, roughly cupping them in her hands. His hands reached out towards them in answer, but could not reach. Elaine leaned forward and eased down to her knees, his cock felt like it reached into her stomach. It made her gasp. "Holy Christ!" she hissed. In her new position she could brush his face with her tits. "Come on little boy. Take all you want." She taunted. Robbie needed no further invitation and he buried his face between her warm orbs. His hands rose to squeeze them. He rubbed his face back and forth between them, and thrust his hard meat into her harder and faster. Finally he slipped his fingers under her bra lifting it over and above her breasts, bare tits popped into view, the distended pink nipples as firm a his cock. He sucked on one hard and Elaine came. She came with a deep grunt, she pushed herself almost painfully onto his hammering shaft. "I'm commming!" she hissed. Robbie lost control and hugged her tightly to him almost breaking her back, he began humping her without regard for anything but filling her with his seed, which he did seconds later. Elaine felt his hot spunk squirt high into her vagina, a warm glowing sensation filling her, a feeling of completion. Robbie slowly began to relax his grip of her, and she eased back until she was dangling her tits in his face. She took a few moments for the feelings to subside. She stared at him from above her heavy breasts, her erect nipples brushing his cheeks. She laughed and smiled "Phew! That was amazing." She leant down and kissed him passionately. After a minute or so, Robbie's softened cock slipped from her tender hole. Her knickers slid back into place sealing her cream filled entrance. "Do you want to see what your cum looks like inside a woman?" She asked.

Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers