Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers

"Yes." He said enthusiastically.

After pulling her bra back over her exposed breasts, Elaine stood above him, a foot either side of his chest, she reached down and pulled the gooey sodden gusset of her knickers to one side. Her labia remained glued together, so she dipped her knees and they opened a little allowing a glob of his spunk to splash heavily onto his chest. It was hot on his skin. Robbie stared intently as she repeated the move four or five times. His chest was coated in the mixture of their fluids. "Jesus, you sure pack an army of baby makers." She exclaimed.

Elaine was shocked at how easily she had slipped into the role of gutter mouthed slut, she loved it, she felt so liberated by her knowledge that this was to be a one time thing.

"What about babies?" he suddenly asked.

"Don't worry, I have a coil fitted, AND you should have asked about that before you fucked me. Maybe that should be lesson ten?"

He recognised the coil thing, from a biology lesson, but he had not been paying that much attention, that was a girl's problem. "Fitted where?"

"Oh God Robbie, don't you know anything?" She was back with a child. She lay down and pulled the gusset to one side again, presenting him with his first real view of her engorged womanhood. "Here put your finger in me." He broke all records moving into a position to do just that. Elaine squirmed a little as his digit slid easily into her slick passage. "Push it all the way up, till you feel my cervix." He had no idea where that was but he pushed in further until he felt a resistance. "There's a tiny dimple in the end of my cervix, that's the entrance to my womb. Do you feel it?"

He thought he did. "If you feel very carefully, there's a tiny cord hanging out the hole. Have you got it?" He nodded; he really could feel something like a thin piece of cotton. "Ok, out you come." She pushed his wrist away and re-covered her cunt with the soggy gusset. "On the other end of the string is the coil, it stops babies is all you have to know, and it's a bitch to get in and out, that has to be done at a doctors."

"Enough gynaecology, I need to clean myself up. You could do with a wash yourself." She nodded at his spunk laden chest, most of the fluids had slipped off onto the sheets. "Do you mind if we go separately? It's a bit un-lady like washing this stuff out." She padded towards the bathroom. Robbie watched her buttocks click from side to side and just smiled. "Phwoooaaar" he thought.

In the bathroom Elaine stood by the sink and splashed water on her face to try and cool down a little. She spent a moment examining herself in the mirror. He rheart was pounding with guilt and excitement; her legs were a little shaky from the pounding she had taken between them, and her rather unexpected orgasm. It was not often that she could get off through penetration alone. She just found taking her pleasure from such a young boy so fucking exciting, his eagerness and admiration for her new no bounds. She was definitely taking advantage of him and she loved it. She stripped off her suspenders and stockings in order to remove her soaking knickers. She examined the sticky garment and used them to wipe between her legs. "You've done it now!" she admonished herself. "You can't take it back." She felt a twinge of guilt. But she surely was not the first woman to cheat on a husband that she loved. She needed this she reminded herself. She washed her sensitive genitals with water and padded them dry with a tiny towel, then replaced her stockings and suspenders. She left her sex juiced knickers on the counter. She fixed her hair took a deep breath, thinking of all the things she had wanted to happen today. She looked at her watch, it was 12:55. "Still got three hours. He should manage another one before home time." She thought.

"Robbie my darling, how long do you think it will take for your cock to..." Robbie stood in the centre of the room, his cock fully erect and eager to please. "Wow! now that is impressive." She exclaimed. In fact his whole body was impressive, lean, tanned and firm, a handsome yet innocent face crowned with short blond hair. His cock was the icing on the cake, surrounded as it was by soft curls of light brown hair.

Robbie once again was stuck for words as he stared at Elaine's hairy cunt framed so perfectly by her suspender belt.

"Sorry, you don't get to rip my knickers off, they're a bit yucky."

Robbie had been thinking, if this truly was a one off event, he better 'man up' and make the most of it, sod the usual meekness, just go for it. This was exactly how Elaine felt and hoped he would too.

"Can I have them?" he asked, "something to remember you by."

She imagined what he was planning to do with them. "The gift that keeps on giving? Of course you can, but don't let your mother find them or you'll have a lot of explaining to do."

He grinned. "I'll keep them well out of her way. I better have a quick shower."

"OK but hurry, time flies when you're having fun. Good luck with the towels by the way."

She heard the shower run for a couple of minutes. She busied herself straightening the bed. He returned five minutes later. "I see what you mean about the towels."

He stood by the bathroom door, and she by the bed. They just stared at each other, admiring the other's body, anticipating the next few hours.

"Fancy fucking a middle aged woman?" she teased.

"Too bloody right I do." The new confidence was coming to the surface.

"Come and get me." She taunted.

He advanced towards her, his erection bouncing obscenely. Elaine playfully skipped to the other side of the bed. "You can't get away that easily." He said, and moved towards her once more. She skipped to the corner of the room by the window. "Not good enough." he warned, and cut off her retreat, holding his arms outstretched.

Elaine giggled like a school girl as he closed in on her. Finally he trapped her, with a hand against one wall and the other on the window ledge. "Now I've got you." he whispered.

"Yes. Yes you have." She melted into his arms and they kissed once more. Deeply, sensuously, lovingly they kissed. Robbie's hands mashing her breasts, catching her sensitive, engorged nipples between his fingers and tugging at them slightly. Elaine whimpered her approval into his mouth. His cock pressed hard against her belly button as he gently rocked his hips towards her, dry humping her fleshy belly. Long minutes passed then he dropped a hand to her quivering mound, running his fingers softly through the fine curly hair and seeking out the crevice that lay at its centre. He slipped his fingers into the crease of flesh and across her hooded clitoris. "Hmmmm."

she hummed.

Hungrily she intensified their kiss, their faces becoming wet from the prolonged tongue dance. Elaine humped her pelvis against his intrusive fingers trying to make firmer contact. Finally she breathless broke the kiss and clung to him, hiding her face against his neck. "Ohhh Robbie.... Robbie my darling boy." she gasped. She lifted her mouth to his ear and pressed her tongue into it, swirling and stabbing. "Lick me... please lick me.... Lick my wet cunt." she whispered imploringly into his ear.

Robbie was more than happy to oblige. He dropped to his knees and buried his face in her hairy gash. Elaine spread her legs as wide as she could and thrust her pelvis forward to allow him as much access as to her slippery snatch. His tongue flicked over her clitoris sending shivers of joy through her entire body. She wanted him to devour her, she wanted to corrupt this innocent young thing with her womanly essence. She raised a leg and rested it on his shoulder, her pink swollen lips flowered before him and he delved his tongue into her slick wet fountain. He inhaled deeply, her musky aroma driving him wild, he ravaged he cunt with his mouth.

"I want you in me." She demanded. "Fuck me. Fill my cunt with your cock."

Robbie gave up his assault on her dripping cunt. She lowered her leg and he stood, his cock spanning the distance between them. Elaine made to move to the bed but he stopped with hands on her shoulders. "I thought..." she started, but he stopped her by forcing her around to face the window. Robbie stood behind her his cock pressing into the crevice of her bottom. "oh!" she said. Elaine placed her hands on the window sill, she spread her legs wide and leant forward presenting herself to him. Robbie rubbed his cock between her legs. Elaine shivered in anticipation. Soon she felt his thick bulbous cock head pressing against her eager opening. When it was just at the entrance he stopped. Elaine held her breath, the moment lasted a life time, and just as she was about to ask why he had stopped, he thrust into her in one long rapid movement, his cock was like a steam train endlessly entering a tunnel, it seemed to take an age for it to reach the end of the line. Elaine exploded into tears, the feeling was so exquisite that she felt she should die right now for nothing could ever match the feeling of that one long thrust. She was wrong. Robbie withdrew almost all the way out then again pushed forward, piercing her very soul.

Again and again he battered her cunt. Elaine sobbed, and sobbed, she cried out at the sheer beauty of her feelings, she was unaware of everything but the intruding man muscle between her legs. "FUCK MEEEE" she cried. Robbie did, for a full ten minutes he punished her frail little sex hole. He did not stop his pounding even as he undid her bra and pushed it off her shoulders. He did not stop as he firmly squeezed her hanging tits and pulled hard on her nipples, hard like he had seen his mother pull her own. He pinched and pulled milking her tits, and with each squeeze she felt a jolt of pleasure running through her body that ended in her clenching cunt.

She could not remember when her orgasm started, it just built and built and continued with every pussy splitting thrust of his endless cock, wave after wave her orgasm continued, maintaining a level of pure unadulterated pleasure which she could never tire of. Then with a final hard thrust he stopped. He gave a cry of animalistic pleasure and spewed his sperm into her grasping sex. She could feel his cock pulsating in her cunt, expelling every last drop of his cum juice into her body. Then he collapsed backwards onto the bed. Elaine sobbed and her knees buckled and she sank to the floor, her wide open cunt dripping his hot juice onto the carpet. She could hardly breathe, through her sobs she gasped for air.

They remained like that for several minutes. Each replaying the moment in their minds, unable to believe how fucking intense it had been. Robbie was the first to move. He was concerned about his lover, who remained crumpled on the floor, still letting out the occasional sob. "Are you OK?" He asked gently. "I'm sorry if I..."

"Don't you dare apologise." she spluttered, "That was fucking incredible." He moved to her and offered her his hand, then pulled her to her feet. Her legs were still a little shaky and she clung to him for support, her bra fell from her arms to the floor and she mashed her sore tits against his abdomen, her face resting against his chest. She began to laugh, a little at first and then almost uncontrollably.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I'm just so fucking happy!" she managed to say before bursting out again. She soon regained her composure. "Jesus Christ! Robbie! What have you just done to me?"

"It was good wasn't it?"

"It was the best." she meant it.

Robbie looked out of the window. A couple of elderly women stood thirty feet away, chatting and pointing up at the window. "They must have seen us." he said.

Elaine looked at the pair, "Heard us more like, the whole bloody hotel must have heard that." She waved to the old women who waved back. She realised her breasts were on display and stepped back. They both lay down on the bed. She rested her head on is chest and idly ran her fingers through the hair around his soft cock.

"Did I say this was a one time event?"

"Yes, you did."

"What a twat I am."

She checked her watch, it was almost two o'clock.

"Two hours." she said with a hint of sadness, as she watched his cock start to twitch back to life.

"I think I need a little nap." she said, "just a few minutes."

"OK. I'll wake you in twenty minutes; I might be ready by then."

She cuddled him closer; "You're a machine. A fucking machine." she kissed his chest and dozed off.......

Elaine woke with a start. She took a moment to orientate herself then looked at her watch. Two thirty it read. Then she became aware of something else, she had just kicked something, she looked down the bed to see Robbie's face between her legs.

"Hello." she said gently, now she was fully awake and could feel the warm tingle of her pussy, which Robbie proceeded to lick. "Are you enjoying yourself down there?" she teased.

"I can't help it." he admitted.

"It must be a bit gooey, don't you mind eating your own stuff?"

"Nope."

Elaine shook her head in wonder, "What a catch you'll make someday."

"I made some coffee." He pointed to the bedside table. "It's pretty awful, I think it's the milk in those stupid little plastic pots."

"Well I don't care, I'm very thirsty." She lifted the cup, took a sip and pulled a face. "Yuk." but she drank some more.

He stayed between her legs, openly examining at her cunt. Using his fingers to gently prod and pull at her moist lips. Elaine watched his fascination. She giggled at his boyish fascination. "This isn't fair." she pointed out.

"What isn't?"

"I want something to play with too. Lie down next to me."

He moved to climb up the bed next to her. "No, I want the other end." she pointed at his cock. Robbie grinned and after a little rearrangement they lay on their sides with one leg cocked each facing the other's private area.

Elaine lazily examined his stiff penis. She marvelled at its size and beauty. She peeled back his foreskin and kissed the shiny head, teasing the slit with the tip of her tongue. All the while Robbie happily continued to prod, poke and occasionally kiss her wet gash. The feelings were nice, they were more intent on looking than getting turned on.

"Can I ask you something?" he requested.

"Sure."

"Have you grown your hair down here?" The stored image in his brain from his previous visit to her 'garden' had smooth pink flesh, he was now looking at quite a thick undergrowth.

"Yes. I thought I'd give it a go. I fancied an earthier look. What do you think?"

"It's fabulous."

"I think you'd say that whatever it looked like."

"Maybe.

"It's not in your mum's league for hairy though." It was a tactless and stupid thing to say, she kicked herself for bringing it up. She did not want to rake over their old encounter, she did not want to bring Irene into the equation, not today, she felt guilty that she was here with Irene's son, she was certain Irene would not be pleased.

It did not seem to bother him. "She shaved hers." he said

"How do you know?" she was instantly wishing she had not asked.

"She told me." he lied.

"Oh!" "How bizarre" she thought.

"Can I ask you something else?" he requested.

Elaine was a bit more wary this time. "You can try?" she smiled, lazily licking her man flavoured lolly.

"What did you and my mum do?"

"You mean in bed?" she said doubtfully.

"Yes".

"I'm not sure your mum would be too pleased for me to be telling you her secrets, I'm not sure I want to either. That was another time, it's over now."

"That's what she said"

"Did she?" that information hurt her a little, she was not sure why.

"Can I ask you another?"

She was on her guard this time. "I'm not promising you'll get an answer."

"Do you have any sex toys?" he wanted as full a picture of Elaine as possible to fill his dreams.

"Robbie! Tut!."

"What? It's just a question."

He was right, considering he had his face an inch from her exposed cunt, and his face was wet with her juice, this was hardly a time to be coy. "Yes I do."

"Do you use them?"

"That's what they're there for."

"What sort do you have? What's your favourite?"

"Ohh so many questions. I have all sorts, my favourite is a vibrator with a kink in it."

"A kink?"

"It has a bend near the end, it lets you massage your G spot."

"I've heard of that."

"Good for you."

"Where's yours?"

"Back to gynaecology?"

"If I don't ask, I won't learn." he grinned.

"OK. Put two of your fingers in me," The feel of his fingers slipping inside her sent a shiver through her body. "Now bend them up a little towards my pubic hair." She felt her tight cunt muscles mould around the newly bent fingers. "Now press gently on the wall, and pull them back." He complied, his face a picture of concentration. "Bit more...bit more." Elaine felt a familiar jolt as his fingers pressed on the elusive spongy little area. "There... just there." She found it difficult to form words. "Can you feel it? It's supposed to feel a bit different to the rest of me."

"It does, I guess." He said doubtfully, "Does it feel good?"

"Ohhh yes. Very good, it gives a whole different feeling, sometimes it feels like you want to pee."

"Pee?"

"Don't you have the internet? I thought all boys lived their lives looking at this sort of stuff."

"I do sometimes." The rest of the time he was asleep.

"Well look up squirting."

"You mean when all sorts of stuff comes out?"

"Hmmm, not quite how I'd put it, but yes."

"Can you do that?" He rubbed hard on the super sensitive area sending a signal to her legs to open wider.

"Ooooooo, no, no I never did," the feeling was intense, "but your mum can." It was second or two before she hoped the ground would swallow her up. There was an uncomfortable silence while Robbie processed this information. To Elaine's surprise he did not pursue it.

"Enough talk." She said, desperate to put distance between them and that information.

She swallowed the head of his penis. Robbie groaned and lay back, but continued to slowly rub her spot. Elaine's tongue swirled around the hefty intruder and she gently played with his balls. As she began to bob her head, Robbie let out a groan of pleasure. Elaine's fingers crept under his ball sack and pressed the area just behind it. Robbie moaned, he often pressed there himself when he was wanking. She continued to face fuck his fleshy monster. Suddenly Robbie tensed as he felt her fingers inch onto his anus and began pressing. "Uhhh. You're... that's my bum hole..." He warned her.

She pulled his cock from her mouth. "Yep. Don't you like it?" She pressed the tip of her intrusive finger into his anus.

"But... I...." The finger tip wiggled a little. "It's not...." The feeling was undeniably exquisite. He melted back onto the bed. "It's good, it's really good."

"You can do mine if you want to. It's a pity we don't have any lubricant, I don't want to hurt you."

Robbie could not believe that this was how mature middle class mothers behaved. "Holy shit!" he mouthed and set about finding her anus.

"Roll on top of me." She instructed him. Once again her wish was his command.

She struggled under him to get her face in line with his balls and anus. While she felt Robbie parting the crevice of her buttocks she sucked on one of his firm testicles. Robbie moaned his approval and prodded a finger at her puckered little bum hole.

Then he felt her tongue trace its way to his own brown star. Elaine was feeling like a dirty girl today and she jabbed her tongue inside his anus, in and out she fucked him with her tongue.

"Ohhh Mrs Robinson." He breathed. Elaine delighted in his use of the alias that she regarded as their pet name, and fucked his arse more vigorously. Then she felt her cheeks being pulled a little wider and his tongue tracing around her own anus, a moment later he too was tongue fucking her dirt box. They continued their dirty tongue dance for several minutes. Elaine broke away first, her neck muscles unable to keep up the pace. She laughed. "Come and kiss me, properly." She told him. Robbie climbed around until he was on top of her, face to face. They kissed and Elaine wriggled under his muscular weight, enjoying the feeling of being pressed into the sheets by her young lover. They swapped long leisurely tongue twirling wet kisses for a long time, Robbie's hands gently caressing her tits. Elaine's excitement intensified.

Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers