Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
142 Followers

The knowledge that the clock was ticking only served to heighten her excitement, adding an element of urgency.

"Suck my tits" she whispered.

Robbie moved his head and suckled on her nipples, drawing the hard pink gem deep into his mouth, trying to milk her essence. Elaine's cunt clenched with each suck and flick of his tongue, her pussy was hardwired to her nipples.

"Fuck me." She whispered, "put your big cock inside me."

Robbie eased his cock head to her quivering entrance.

"Gently," she said as they gazed into each others eyes. Despite the copious amount of lubricant her cunt was making, she still felt sore from the previous pounding it had taken. "Gently." she whispered again.

Robbie slowly eased his stiff length into her, slowly, slowly, slowly it penetrated her secret place. They held their breath and finally he was all the way in. Elaine felt that feeling of complete and utter fullness once again. "Now make love to me." she said, a slight tear forming in her eye. Robbie gently pulled back his rubbery hardness, then ease it forward once more, long, slow, gentle strokes. Elaine pulled his face to hers and they entwined their tongues. Her legs gaped wide and she tried to wrap them around his back, lifting her pelvis to offer more access, meeting his strokes with a push of her groin. They made love for minutes, hours, days, Elaine lost track of any concept of time as her young boy penetrated her soul. Sweat formed on their faces and chests, her soft breasts squashed under his olive brown chest. She trembled under his body, powerless to resist his weight, his power, she succumbed to his hard penis and her orgasm gently rolled up through her, spreading from her moist core to her fingertips. She clung to him, pulling him onto and into her. He came powerfully and unexpectedly, his thrusting still at the slow steady speed. "Fuck!" he muttered as his balls contracted one more to fertilize his quivering partner.

He collapsed on her pressing his full weight upon her, she did not mind, it was perfect. It was finished.

Elaine checked her dress, she checked the seams of her stockings, the ends of her hair were a little damp from the shower she had just had with Robbie. "It'll dry on the way home she thought. She checked her watch for the fifth time in as many minutes. Three forty it informed her.

Robbie stood watching her dress and fuss. His pocket bulged slightly with the cunt cream soaked pair of knickers she had worn, they were by a long way his most treasured possession.

Elaine was ready; she checked her hand bag for car keys. She took out her phone and set it to camera. "Would you mind?" she asked him, "I'd like a memento too." Robbie shrugged; she quickly clicked a picture of him looking a little sad.

"Could I have one of you?" he asked.

Elaine looked doubtful, "I'm truly sorry but I'd better not. If your mum or anyone else saw it there would be hell to pay. Besides you have your damp little memento in your pocket." She smiled weakly.

Now she wanted to get out of here quickly, end it now and not look back. "Ready?" she asked.

"I guess." He said sullenly.

"Robbie I know it's difficult but it's the way it has to be, we'll always have a fabulous memory of today."

"I suppose."

"Would you mind if I don't give you a lift? It would just drag out the pain. I'm not sure I could cope with seeing you walk away from the car? Besides we can say a 'proper' goodbye here." She held his hands and kissed him on the lips. "You better leave first; probably best not to be seen together." She searched his eyes which, like hers were glistening with tears. "Goodbye lover, my young sweet boy."

"Goodbye Mrs Robinson." He smiled, lingered just a moment then left.

Elaine sighed. She looked thoughtfully at the hotel room key card, she would have liked to have kept it as a reminder, but thought that would be too dangerous. She tossed it on the bed and left it there along with a young boy's innocence.

-----------------------------------------------

This isn't over!

As ever ... a few words of encouragement never go amiss

and I need the votes too!

Genderal
Genderal
142 Followers