Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers

"I soon will be." he joked, and allowed her to lead him up the stairs to her room.

They turned on the bedside lamps and filled the room with a gentle relaxing half light.

Irene presented Robbie with her back and asked for help with her zip. He slowly pulled it down to her waist; it was an action replay of his afternoon with Elaine.

"Thanks." She said softly. She shuffled the dress off, to reveal a plain red bra to match her knickers and dress. Robbie's cock jerked in his pants. While his mother feverishly brushed her hair he removed all his clothes. He walked to her, his cock preceding him; he placed his hand on the hand that held the brush. His cock made the slightest contact with her skin.

"You look fabulous." he said. As she turned to face him, his cock traced a line around her waist. She looked down at it lightly touching her belly button, her breath quickened. Then she took his hand as he led her to the bed where she lay full length, in her red lingerie and cream stockings. He took his place on the other side of the bed wearing nothing but the skin she had given him.

"You look very sexy like that." He told her.

"So do you." she replied.

She ached to be kissed. She wanted him to break her rules. Robbie eyed his mother's breasts, their rise and fall within their red bra confines. Irene asked "Would you like me to take it off?"

"Yes, I want to see your lovely tits."

Irene sat up, "Here you can do it." She pointed at the clasp between her breasts.

Robbie was only too happy to help. With shaking fingers he struggled with the front opening bra, which suddenly separated, he slowly peeled the cups away to reveal the pert pair of hard dark brown nipples atop small white mounds of perfection. He wanted more than anything to touch them to kiss them to suck them. Irene had the exact same wish.

"Thank you." she said and shuffled off the straps making her small tits bounce and jiggle.

Robbie held his erection and moved his hand slowly up and down. Irene watched his fist and licked her lips. She badly wanted to touch him and have him touch her, but she remained resolute, she would see to herself as he was doing.

"Son, I'm sorry. I'm still a bit bashful about doing this in front of you."

"Lights?"

"If you really don't mind." He really did, but turned his lamp off anyway, the room dimmed substantially being illuminated by her own single small lamp.. "Oh! That's better, I have an idea." She lifted her hips and removed her knickers.

"Now that's what I call a good idea," he said.

Irene leaned over her lamp and fitted her red knickers over the shade, the room took on a distinct brothel attitude. Irene found the dim red light to her satisfaction, "I can live with that?"

"It's good." he admitted, he studied the knicker wearing lamp, "there's probably a market for them on ebay." They both laughed.

Irene lay back her face turned to his and smiled softly, her fingers slipped between her lubricated puffy cunt lips and began tracing little circles around the base of her clitoris. "Mmmmm I need this." She said softly, looking into his eyes.

Their hands did their work for a few minutes. Neither of them broke their eye contact. Irene imperceptibly moved her face closer to his, her breath mixing with his breath. She could feel her long awaited moment swirling to a pinnacle, all roads leading inexorably to that tiny pin point that was her clitoris. Her breathing quickened she started to thrust her groin against her hand. Small grunts escaping with her urgent breaths.

Robbie just maintained a slow steady pace with his fist; he did not want to orgasm before his mother and besides his need was had been dulled by his amazing afternoon with Elaine.

Irene began to shake next to him. "Ohhhh Robbie., oooh Robbie, son, my beautiful son." She stared intensely into his eyes, her brow furrowed as she concentrated on the intensifying feelings of love and lust between her wet thighs. Then she was at the top, the orgasm steaming up through her body and she shook, her legs jerked her pussy humped her pressing fingers, covering them with sticky joy. She reached out with her free hand and stroked her sons face. "Ohhh how I love you." She gasped.

Robbie knelt up, this was all too much for him, he looked at his mother's writhing slender frame, still jerking with aftershocks. He pounded his cock furiously. "I want to come on your tits." he exclaimed.

"Yes, yes son, come on my tits, cover me in your juice." She panted expectantly, staring at the dark slit at the end of his manhood. She cupped her breasts, and held them ready for his eruption.

Robbie pumped quicker and quicker, but he just could not do it. For whatever reason, maybe it was his afternoon exertions, maybe it was being watched by his mother, he was not sure. His hand slowed and finally stopped. He fell back onto the bed.

Irene was confused, "Did you come?"

Robbie lay beside her quietly regaining his breath, his cock softening a little.

"Son?" She was wondering where all the white stuff was.

"I can't make it." he explained.

"Ohh, son, never mind. You can try again. Was it me? Did I put you off?"

"I don't know, I just couldn't." To his mother, he sounded close to tears. He was actually exhausted.

Her little boy was hurting and he needed her. Irene sat up and tugged at him to rest his head on her. She cradled his head against her soft warm breasts, she wrapped her arms around him and rocked him, stroked his chest. "There, there, it will be fine."

It already was fine, he turned his head slightly and a nipple flopped directly in front of his lips. He resisted, it took all his strength but he resisted, but his cock did not, it twitched violently. He took a hold of it once more, and he began to slowly pump. Cradled in his mothers arms, he began to wank. Irene kissed the top of his turned head, the slight movement causing her erect nipple to graze his lips.

"There, there son, take it slowly."

It was bad advice which he was going to ignore until he felt his mothers hand cover his own as it toiled up and down. He allowed her to guide his fist, her finger tips occasionally touching the shaft of his overheating weapon. Faster and more firmly they guided each other, pumping longer and harder. Her nipple was almost forcing itself into his closed lips. He could not take this for long and the familiar rushing feeling was building like an avalanche ready to go.

"Mum, ,mum" he blurted... "I'm gonna...."

"That's it let it come... " she said caringly "let it out." She squeezed her hand more tightly over his.

"Mummy , my mummy.... I'm coming...." His cock erupted like a volcano a steady river of jizz bubbled from it's angry head, covering their hands. Robbie pushed his head back into her chest, his body went into spasm in her arms, she held him tight and when she felt him suck hard on her nipple she simply stroked his hair, and felt a tingle between her legs. It was thirty seconds before he relaxed and released her teat from his lips.

"Sorry, I kind of lost track of the rules there." he said.

"Just nursing my poor boy, they're for suckling my babies and I guess that's you. Are you OK now?"

"Oh yes. Very OK." His mother still held her hand around his which in turn grasped the remnants of his erection. She was reluctant to let go. He pulled his hand away. His mother's fingers had the lion's share of the milky white coating. She held them close to her face and examined the sticky fluid. Robbie wondered if she would.... But she chose a tissue instead.

They cleaned up and eventually cuddled up in bed. It was hard for him not to touch a rude bit, but somehow he managed and so ended the best day of his life.... So far.

Irene awoke early, it was her birthday. She was feeling happy despite clocking up another year. Her sleeping son's hand was grasping her breast. "We won't count that one." she thought to herself. She slipped from under his arm and got out of bed, she quietly picked her clothes for work and slipped out of the room. She did not want to disturb him. A quick shower, a bowl of cereal with a cup of coffee and she left the house.

Robbie waited till he heard the door close. At least he had been able to cop a feel of her tits while she was asleep. He jumped out of bed; he had birthday preparations to do. He quickly tidied the bed and dressed. He left the house without breakfast and hurried to the bus stop. He had time to remind himself of his afternoon with Elaine by viewing her pictures for the millionth time before the bus arrived. He travelled a mile or two then hopped off, a short walk later he stood outside "New Love, Adult Emporium." It was quite a seedy looking shop with blacked out windows, it had a few posters of pneumatic blonds wearing cheap French maid costumes and the like. He was not looking forward to this bit. He glanced around before he went in, he did not want to be seen recognised going into this place. He grasped the door handle just as it was pulled open from the inside.

"Hello Robbie, stocking up on wank mags?" The girl said loudly.

It was a girl from a couple of years above him at his old school.

His face reddened, and he looked at the floor. "No, I'm just....."

"I can't stop, I've just been stocking up on chocolate cocks for a hen party tonight. Don't get too many jizz mags, if you wank too much you'll go blind. See ya!"

The girl with a box of penis shaped soft centred chocolates, sauntered off down the road to wait at the bus stop he just alighted at.

"Oh God! It'll be all round the neighbourhood. Robbie buys wank mags." He thought.

He pushed the door open and slipped inside. It was quite dark and very cramped in the shop. There were boxes piled high, the walls were covered in bizarre looking stuff, even to his internet seasoned eyes he did not know what half of them were. The man behind the counter looked at him.

"You eighteen?" he asked.

"What?"

"Are you eighteen?"

"Yes."

"You have to be eighteen to come in here." He seemed to disbelieve him.

"Well I am. Eighteen and a half actually." He knew how childish that sounded.

"Got any ID?"

Robbie thought for a moment, all he had in his wallet was about sixty pounds and a Beano Comic Club membership card he had kept for sentimental reasons, he doubted that would do. "No, I left my driving license at home." He hoped that would sound mature enough.

"Sorry kid, I'm not risking my license selling to underage kids, I get enough grief from the police as it is."

An idea occurred to Robbie. "I can prove it!" and opened the shop door leaned out and said "Pssst psssst." as loudly as he could. The girl at the stop was reading the box, she was in a queue of six people. Five of them looked his way, but not her. He could not remember her name. "Excuse me," she didn't hear him, "Excuse me?" he said louder. The elderly woman stood just in front of the girl nudged her, "That lad in the dirty book shop wants you." The girl looked up.

He waved. "Over here." The whole queue looked at him, he was blushing so much he appeared to be wearing face paint.

"What do you want?" she shouted.

"Could you spare me a minute?"

"In the sex shop?" she called.

The ground did not feel like swallowing him but he prayed it would. "Yes."

"Just a sec." she walked back to the shop. "What?"

"Could you tell the shop keeper that you know me."

She grinned broadly. "Why? You after a discount or something?"

"What?"

The shop keeper shouted from behind them, "Tracy is this lad eighteen?"

Tracy thought for a moment "Yes dad, he was behind me at school."

"Is that it?" she asked Robbie.

"Yes, thanks."

"Bye then." She walked back to catch her bus.

"So... what can I get you? The wank mags are over there," he pointed at a wall, "but for a pal of our Tracy's the good stuff is back here." His head indicated the door behind him.

"I don't want a wank ..... I'm looking for a vibrator."

"You don't want a wank but you want a vibrator, what you gonna do? Stir your tea?"

"It's not for me!"

"Boy or girl?"

"What?"

"Is it for a boy or a girl?" Robbie looked at a loss.

"Why would a boy need a .....? Ahh! ... No... a girl, definitely a girl; a woman in fact."

"Over there by the French ticklers." He pointed again.

Robbie had no idea what a French Tickler was but he could follow directions. He stood looking at a wall of vibrators, hundreds of them. He thought if he turned them all on, it would probably register on the Richter scale. He started reading the descriptions. He was there for fifteen minutes. He tried to remember everything Elaine had said about the toy that made his mother squirt, but could not find one that matched.

Behind him he heard the door open and another man entered the shop. "Hello Barney" the shop keeper said, "what you got for us today?" Barney gave him a piece of paper and started carrying in yet more boxes. The shop keeper signed for them and Barney left.

"Son, is there anything in particular you're looking for?" the shop keeper called.

"Well yes... sort of."

"What is it?"

Robbie returned to the counter and in a low voice, "I want a vibrator with a kink in it."

"A kink?" the shop keeper repeated loudly. "Well that's half of them. What's it for?"

Robbie was taken aback. "Well isn't that obvious?"

Outside there was the sound of a van failing to start.

"Ohh no, there's all kinds, for all different stuff. It all depends on what you want to .... achieve."

At that moment, Tracy came back into the shop. "That bloody bus has gone missing again. I'll wait in here till the next one's due. Oh, hello Robbie, you still here?"

"OK love." Her father replied. "Now then... Robbie? Is it? Where were we?" returning his attention to Robbie. "What's it for?"

Robbie glanced nervously over his shoulder at Tracy, she was just a few feet away sitting on a stool, still reading the box. The ground remained firmly closed under his feet. The noise of the van failing to start continued.

"It's to do a lady's G-spot." He whispered.

"Lady's G-spot you say?" he repeated loudly, "Well, that narrows it down a bit."

Tracy turned the box in her hand.

"Is she a big girl?" the shop keeper continued.

"She's over the age of consent, if that's what you mean." said Robbie indignantly. He heard Tracy snigger.

"No son, I mean is she a big girl down there.?" he nodded towards his groin.

Robbie had no idea, he only had experience of two, and they were both of a similar size. He was not aware they came in different sizes. He started making his hands contort to try and emulate the capacity of his mother's vagina.

"Tut!" Tracy said, "Dad means, is she tight or has she got a bucket fanny like me? Mind that's hardly surprising after having a kid and testing all this lot." she waved her arm at the shop. The van outside sputtered into life then stopped again.

"Errrm.. medium?"

"Ahhh, medium, fair enough." The shop keeper exclaimed, "what colour?"

"She's white, but what difference....? You meant the vibrator didn't you?" Tracy sniggered again. "What colours do you have?"

"All sorts, green, gold, silver, black, white, red, you name it."

"Do you have a pink one?"

"No."

"OK gold then?" Robbie turned for the briefest moment to look outside at Barney who seemed to be shouting at his van. He turned back and there was a box on the counter. "How did you do that?" The shop keeper smiled and tapped the side of his nose with his finger.

"That's twenty pounds." He said.

Robbie delved into his wallet, "It will make her ...you know?" he asked trying to sound matter of fact.

"Make her what?"

"You know..." he was gesticulating with his head and eyes. Quite how he thought that would convey an impression of a woman ejaculating is something no one will ever know.

"No... I don't."

Outside the van started spluttered then began revving.

Robbie turned his back on Tracy and leaned across the counter to whisper in the shop keeper's ear, "You know...squirt stuff." he was almost inaudible.

"Ohhh! He wants a Pussy Squirt 2000!" Exclaimed Tracy.

Robbie almost stamped the ground hoping it would open up immediately.

"Yeah they're dead good they are," she continued, "'Ere dad, do you remember that time you nearly called a plumber because you thought the bathroom taps had been leaking?" She laughed at her father. "Yeah, they certainly get the job done, they do. You don't want that pile of crap." She waved at the box on the counter.

"Yes... I'll have one of those then. Please."

"We haven't got one." Said Tracy, "Sold the last one yesterday."

The van revved louder. "Here Barney might have some on his van. Stop him." The shop keeper ordered Robbie. Robbie looked bewildered but went to the door and waved limply at the driver who was indicating to pull out. The van cut out again. Barney thumped the steering wheel, and looked forlornly towards the shop. Seeing Robbie wave he leaned over and wound down the window.

Robbie stood just outside the door, he leaned to one side as the shop keeper shouted passed him "Barney! Could young Robbie here have a Pussy Squirt?"

"A Pussy Squirt? .... I think I can do you one!" Barney shouted back. "What colour?"

"Pink!" The keeper bellowed.

"One pink Pussy Squirt coming up" the driver bawled. He rummaged behind his seat and found a package. "Here! You're in luck it comes with a free bottle of VagiGlide Lubricant!" He waved the transparent plastic packet enthusiastically out of his van window.

"Well go get it son." encouraged the shop keeper.

Robbie briskly crossed the pavement to the outstretched package, he glanced at the bus stop where a queue of about fifteen people all craned their necks to see, including Mrs. Fairfax, his geography teacher of four years, who insisted on waving and calling out "Hello Robbie." He waved at her without looking, and walked speedily back to the shop.

"That'll be twenty five pounds."

Robbie handed over the exact money. He looked at the clear plastic package, the Pussy Squirt 2000 had a strong curve to it and the end was in the shape of a cock head.

"So you got a girlfriend then?" Tracy asked.

Robbie looked at her and then at the package. "Well .... Yes."

"Hmm, Good for you," she sounded surprised, "we all thought you was... you know... the other way."

"No!" he was horrified.

"Pity, there was lots of girls had an eye for you, if only we'd known." The shop keeper handed him a receipt. Robbie made to leave, then turned back, "Err do you have a bag?" he waved the pink plastic cock.

"Sorry. No." said the shop keeper.

"Ahh. Right." He took a deep breath, turned, and prepared to meet the public.

"Only kidding!" the shop keeper laughed and threw him a plain carrier bag. Robbie smiled in relief and left.

"Have fun!" Tracy shouted after him.

Robbie walked down the road to the supermarket where he purchased two cheap bottles of what appeared to be champagne, some ready made salmon en croute, asparagus, pre-cooked new potatoes, a chocolate mousse pudding thing that he really liked the look of, and some wrapping paper.

Then he went home to wrap his mother's presents. He wrapped the perfume first. He cut open the Pussy Squirt 2000 packing and removed the contents, he did not want his mother seeing the name, he thought it might put her off. He also inserted new batteries and made sure it worked, which it did, its strength surprised him. He thought about what Elaine had said about buying his mother sexy undies as being inappropriate, and wondered what she would say about this? He wrapped it and the lubricant separately. He rummaged around and found two old photographs of him and his mother which he cut up and placed the faces side by side in the locket. Then he scribbled his name and a lot of kisses in the card that he had bought and sealed it. The postman had been while he was out, and she had six more cards to add to his own.

Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers