Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers

He sat down satisfied with a job well done and turned on the Xbox, he still had two hours to kill, before Irene was due home.

Irene arrived at work, Gavin was already there and out on the factory floor; he was talking to a few of the staff including 'that slut' Paula, they seemed to swapping jokes, which knowing that lot, would probably be filthy. She had never really gotten the hang of that sort of thing, and at work she maintained an air of business like seriousness. Through the office's half glass partition wall she caught his eye. He broke away from the group and joined her in the office. "Morning Irene." He said happily.

"Good morning Gavin. Hard at it?" she nodded towards the staff who were beginning to get drift back to their machines.

"Just having a laugh.... A social worker says to a little boy 'Does it bother you that your mother had sex with a goat?' .... The kid thinks a while and says 'Naaaaaaah.' .. That was one of Paula's"

"Hmmm very funny." she refused to laugh at a joke from 'that slut'. "It's Saturday, we're paying time and a half, you shouldn't encourage them."

Gavin opened his desk drawer, and retrieved a neatly wrapped parcel and a pink envelope. "Happy birthday partner!" he handed her the gift.

Irene was truly shocked and a tear welled in her eye. "You remembered?"

"Of course." It was a lie; Elaine had given him the card and the present just as he was leaving for work this morning. "We both did." He gave her a knowing smile and wink, letting her know that he had not forgotten their adventures with his wife.

"How about a birthday kiss?" he smiled holding out his arms to her.

Irene moved like a rocket, she was not about to pass up a 'legitimate' opportunity of kissing the man she had lusted over for so many years. She closed her eyes and opened her lips slightly. Gavin was not expecting that, but 'hey, what the heck?" as he moved in to work his magic, he spotted his 'fuck buddy' Paula watching them through the glass partition, his lips veered north and pecked her on the forehead.

"So what are you doing today? For your birthday I mean." he asked, quickly retreating behind his desk.

A slightly crestfallen Irene replied, "I'm having dinner with my son." Then she added proudly "He's cooking."

"Hmmm good luck with that." He replied doubtfully.

"It's the thought that counts."

"It's how much Gaviscon you need that counts." He joked.

Irene opened her card and present, she discovered some rather expensive bath salts and girlie stuff inside the box, she was pleased. The card was flowery and read 'Happy Birthday Irene with fondest memories Elaine and Gavin XXXX'. She knew Gavin's writing, and this was not it. "Thank Elaine for me." she said with a hint of reproach.

"No bother."

At around noon Gavin left for home. Irene noted that Paula left just a few minutes after him. The other staff continued working until two, when they all packed away their things and left, Irene set the alarm, then locked up the factory and drove home.

She was greeted at the door by her son; he was holding two tall stemmed glasses filled with what appeared to be champagne. "Happy Birthday mum!" He handed her a glass, kissed her on the cheek, and moved aside to let her through the door. Irene was truly touched.

"This is a lovely surprise." she gushed.

"This is just the start. Cheers." They clinked glasses, and both took a sip. Robbie had never had champagne before and he could not see what all the fuss was about, he drained his glass in one. Irene almost crossed her eyes as the acidic anti-freeze burned her tongue.

"Thanks son, it's... lovely." She looked for somewhere to put the glass.

"Drink up I got lots."

Irene managed to smile weakly and poured the diabolical fluid as directly down her throat as she could manage. Robbie took her glass and headed to the kitchen for refills. Irene followed him. There was a broken plate on the floor.

"Ahh yes.. Sorry about that, the cork was a bit trickier than I thought, I'll manage the next one." He set about picking up the pieces.

"Oh it's ok, it was only bone china." She said wistfully.

Robbie handed her back her next glass. "So what shall we do next? Would you like a present?" he asked. Irene was still holding the box Gavin had given her in her spare hand. She put it on the kitchen worktop.

"Whatever you want." She replied.

Wait here one second." He dashed off to the living room and returned with a small parcel and some envelopes.

Irene was in mother heaven, she was not used to this sort of fuss being made over her birthday. "Thank you." She said feeling a little weepy.

"There're loads more but I'm saving them for later."

Irene opened her cards, a couple from old neighbours, her younger sister, one of her ex-husbands, an old school friend, a false one from an insurance company reminding her that she should set up a funeral plan and finally an envelope that simply said 'Mum x' on the front.

"That's from me."

"I sort of guessed." She opened the card, the picture was black and white from the early twenties, it was of an old woman about eighty with a toothy grin, behind her, out of focus was a naked young man stretched out on a couch, the old woman obscured his interesting bits. Inside the card read 'You're only as old as 'the man' you feel.' Robbie had written 'To mum, with all my love Robbie XXXXXXXXX".

Irene smiled, "Is that supposed to me?"

"Nooo you're a bit younger than that."

"A BIT!" she thought and took a gulp of the acid, then proceeded to open the package. It had enough tape on it to drag out the experience for a couple of minutes.

"Perfume! Oh how nice, Prada! Oh Robbie that's expensive!" she could not hide her delight. She sprayed some on her wrist and sniffed, "mmmm nice." it reminded her of something but she could not put her finger on it.

"I think I'll go change out of my work things." she said, even on a Saturday she had dressed in a formal business suit.

"You don't have to, I really like you in that." he tried to sound suggestive.

"I'll be more comfortable in something else. In fact I think I'll have a good long soak in the bath, look what Elaine and Gavin bought me." She pointed to the girl bath stuff.

"Perfect!" he thought, "I could do your back, if you like?" he offered.

"The drink was kicking in. "That would be lovely."

"You could take your drink with you." He wanted her legless today.

Irene was doubted her mouth cells could take much more of the 'Champagne'. "Why not add orange juice to it and make in into a Bucks Fizz? It'll last longer." she suggested.

"Sure."

A few moments later Irene went upstairs carrying her girlie bath stuff, the perfume and a half pint mug of Bucks Fizz that her son had presented her with. "He tries so hard" she smiled.

Robbie remained in the kitchen, he was very pleased with himself he was piling up the Brownie points today. He read the small print on the 'Champagne' bottle label, "Produce of Bulgaria".

Irene stripped and fastened her cosy bath robe around her waist. She set the bath running and poured a mixture of Gavin and Elaine's potions and crystals into the water. She tentatively sipped the Bucks Fizz, "Not half bad!" she thought and took another drink.

The water frothed and foamed a little and when it was deep enough she turned off the tap, removed her robe and sank slowly into the steaming sweet smelling water. "Ahhhh." She lay relaxing, the alcohol, happily tranquilizing her brain.

Robbie tapped on the door, but entered without waiting for an answer. Irene did not look around, nor did she attempt to cover herself in anyway, she was passed worrying about him seeing her naked. Robbie stood just behind her, surveying her naked body, hazily obscured by the scented water. His cock liked this idea. "Shall I do your back?"

"Hmm, yes please." She hummed.

Robbie picked up a large sponge and knelt beside the bath. His mother's tits floated, the stiff little nipples stood to attention and broke the surface. "Of course I'll have to touch you to do this." He pointed out.

"Well actually it's the sponge that has to touch me." It was splitting hairs but it suited Irene's conscious to see it that way. She leant forward. Robbie took some soap and ran it slowly across her back and rubbed some into the sponge which he mopped across her slim white back. He did a thorough job. Irene loved every second of it. She felt him raise her arm and continued sponging under her arm and slightly forward to the side of her breast. He lowered the arm and ran the soapy sponge onto the top of her shoulder. Irene lay back once more as he ran the sponge across her upper chest and around her neck a little; finally he pushed the soapy sponge down to towards the soft flesh of her breast. Irene simply lay there with her eyes closed wishing he would take the liberty that he obviously wanted to. Robbie was not sure he dare and the sponge stopped circling.

"You can if you want to." she murmured, her eyes were closed.

Robbie's heart rate leapt, but wasted no time in gently applying the soapy sponge to his mother's perky tits. He began endlessly cleaning her inflamed little nipples. Irene issued a slight moan as her breasts sent urgent little messages to her cunt. Robbie moved the sponge and washed the underside of her breasts pushing them up and out. He loved playing this game. "You have gorgeous tits mum." he finally plucked up the courage to say.

"Thank you."

"Are your nipples really sensitive?"

"They are when they get this sort of attention." She spoke softly, still with closed eyes. She wanted him to suck them. "You suckled on them last night."

"I said sorry."

"And I said there was no need to apologise." There was a silence. Irene thought back to what the dictionary had told her about incest, she thought about what her tits were actually for; she convinced herself that it was ok to say "Would you like to suck on them again?" She kept her eyes closed it would have been impossible to say it face to face.

Robbie was sure he had misheard, but his mother cupped her breasts and raised them out of the water a little. He bent forward and greedily suckled on the nearest brown jewel.

"Gently," she whispered, "they are very sensitive."

Robbie sucked, he licked he devoured and whimpered. Irene thought she would die from the sheer longing that was building in her. She pulled his head to her with wet hands and moaned quietly, "that's it suck on mummies tits." She whispered and opened her eyes to watch her son suckle on her breast. Robbie wanted to feel them, to squeeze and mould them but he dare not. Instead he simply lay his palm on her flat tummy rubbing it in small circles not daring to go north or south.

Irene released one arm from his head and let her hand creep to her cunt, it was aching for attention. She gently rubbed small circles over her clitoris with her fingers. "Ohhhh son." She exhaled. Even in the water her cunt juices lubricated between her labia and she slipped a finger up and down along her pink slit. "Ohhhhh this is so naughty." She reminded herself.

Robbie strained his head around to see her rubbing herself, but his mouth remained clamped to his mother's breast. He moved his hand and slowly traced his fingers along her slowly moving arm, inched closer and closer to the hand that was pressing into her dark soft genitals. Irene sucked in breath as his fingers ran across the back of her hand, she held her breath as his fingers joined her fingers and mimicked their movements while resting on top of them. Irene exhaled deeply. Robbie continued to circle and flick her nipple with his tongue. Her breath became short and rapid. Their overlapping hands began moving faster pressing harder against her flowering cunt lips. Irene jerked her mound violently. Splashing water out of the bath, she grunted deeply as her cunt walls grasped at what was not there, the room seemed to flash bright white light before her eyes and she convulsed throwing his head away from her chest. Her hand under his pressed hard down on her mound trying to subdue the orgasmic feeling of want. Finally she relaxed and lay still. Breathing rapidly.

"Was it alright?"

"Uhh?"

"I didn't touch you." He said.

"Ohh. It was fine son, it was only what I did to you last night. You're not in trouble." and she laughed. "Ohh Robbie, that was so .... FUCKING ... good." They both laughed at her using a naughty word. She lay recovering for a moment.

"But what about you?" she inquired, "Do you need... attention?"

Robbie stood and they both examined the bulging crotch of his jeans, he was certain that he could come in a few strokes. "I'll wait." he said. "Today is all about you." The points on the board shot higher.

Irene climbed a little shakily from the bath and Robbie helped her into he robe, he rubbed her dry with it, and took the opportunity to feel her up a bit. When she was dry, she said "I'll manage now." She emptied her mug of alcohol, and handed it to him.

"More?" he asked.

"Absolutely." she slurred.

Robbie returned to the kitchen and like he had done half an hour previously he poured half a glass of champagne, a huge shot of vodka and topped it up with orange juice. He returned it to his mother who was now stretched out on her bed.

"I think I'll have a little nap." she said.

"Fine, I'll wake you for dinner in a couple of hours." He went to play on his Xbox. Things were going very well.

An hour and a half later, he stood in the kitchen reading the instructions on the boxes containing their dinner, warm in oven, zap in microwave, easy. He turned the oven on and set the table; he even used a white linen table cloth and placed a silver candle holder with a single red candle in the centre. He popped into the garden and sneakily cut a rose from next doors bush, which he placed in a thin glass vase in front of his mother's place setting. He put a couple of fresh wine glasses out and grabbed a bottle of white wine from their quickly diminishing stock on the wine rack, he put it in the fridge. He stood back to admire his handy work and was pleased with himself.

Then he went to his room and changed into his suit trousers and black polished shoes, popped on a white shirt and a plain red tie. He actually looked pretty good he thought. His mother was still asleep, her bathrobe was in disarray and he had a good view of her recently trimmed nether regions.

"Click" his camera phone said. His cock appreciated the picture.

"Mum." He said gently, and put his hand on her shoulder.

"What time is it?" she asked not knowing where she was.

"Dinner time," he replied, "or at least it will be in half an hour. I thought you might want time to get dressed.

Irene wearily opened her eyes, she was feeling a little dehydrated. "Oh my! Don't you look smart!" she said delightedly.

"Thought I'd make an effort."

"Then I better too."

Robbie returned to the kitchen. Irene opened her wardrobe.

It was six o'clock when the oven bell sounded. It was a little early but Robbie wanted to have plenty of time to work on his mother. He laid out the food, which actually looked very good. Opened and poured the chilled wine, lit the candle, placed a small neatly wrapped parcel beside her plate and called out "Mum!"

Irene was already on her way down and entered the room to be taken aback by the amazing effort her son had made. "This is unbelievable." She fought to stop the tears welling up and ruining her make up she had just spent twenty minutes applying. "Robbie it's beautiful."

"Glad you like it." He pulled out her chair and she took her place. "But you are the most beautiful thing in this room." It did not sound as cheesy as he feared.

Robbie had actually done a double take when she entered the room, she did look bloody good. Her make up was immaculate, with dark red lipstick; he had a thing about lipstick. She wore a tight fitting knee length pure white front fastening dress that gave her a real hour glass figure, complete with quite a deep cleavage. Her legs looked great in black stockings and black shiny high heels.

They sat and ate the food; Irene continued to burble about what a good boy he was and how much she was enjoying her birthday. He managed to stop her talking long enough to get another glass and a half of wine into her, with much clinking of glasses and here's to a good mother etc. They finished their main course, which they both agreed was very good indeed.

"Pudding?" He offered.

They ate their chocolate mousse in comfortable silence. Irene could not remember being so happy. They finished the food and emptied their glasses. Robbie busied himself making coffee. Irene could not believe how mature he had become; he seemed to have blossomed into a man over the last few days. He was kind, thoughtful, and not at all pushy. Her worries that she had damaged him in some way had vanished. He obviously was capable of thinking and acting for himself. She was so lucky to have such a marvellous son, any girl would be fortunate to have him for a boyfriend. Or any woman, she reminded herself. She decided that they both deserved a reward, tonight she would let him touch her boobs, maybe even kiss them, while they 'played' with themselves, it was her birthday after all, the alcohol let out a giggle and the naughty thoughts sent a little ripple through her body.

Robbie brought the coffee to the table, they sat and sipped it.

"I was thinking we would watch a DVD, or at least one of those pirate ones that dad got."

"That would be lovely."

His father had brought a huge selection of pirate films home from one of his trips, but only he was allowed to touch them. Robbie remembered a copy of 'Atonement', which he thought would be right up his mother's street.

"But first are you going to open your present?" He suggested.

Irene feigned surprise as if noticing the package for the first time. "Oh I hope you haven't gone to a lot of trouble." she lied. Irene carefully opened the wrapping paper, and when what was obviously a jewel box appeared she was overjoyed. With trembling hands she lifted the lid. The immaculately tasteful silver pendent, chosen by Elaine, sparkled in the candle light. The tears were welling and she could not do anything about it."

"It opens." he suggested.

Her fingers were almost uncontrollable as she split open her newest and most treasured possession. She saw the two tiny images and blubbed uncontrollably.

"Do you like it?"

Her son was treating her the way she had always imagined a perfect husband would treat his wife. "I .... I..." The tears rolled down her face. "It's... the most beautiful thing I have ever had. Thank you.... Thank you." she sobbed. She was forlornly trying to undo the clasp, with the intention of putting it on and never taking it off.

"Here let me help you." He stood behind her and carefully leaned down to fasten the chain. His cheek was next to hers and he kissed it, whispering "Happy Birthday mum." Irene turned her head and clamped her lips on his. It was unexpected and he tried to pull away but she grasped his head with both hands and held him there. She kissed him and kissed him again. Robbie relaxed a little and the kiss of gratitude turned into something very different. Irene's tongue crossed his lips and they both whimpered as they mixed warmth with saliva and lipstick. They kissed for a full two minutes before Robbie plucked up the nerve to run his hand over her taught breast, she made no move to stop him, but whimpered a little. He could feel the excited nipple under his palm. Irene released her grip. "Ohhh son!"

"Ohh mum?" was all he could think to say. He figured he was about to get a lecture and pulled his hand away from her soft tit. Irene pushed her chair back and stood up, her face was contorted in a way he did not recognise, she still had tears running down her face and her eye make up was suffering.

Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers