Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers

"I'm sorry ... I just thought..."

He was stopped in mid apology, as his mother almost pounced on him, pushing him back against the room, her arms clamped around his neck. Off balance his head bumped against the hard wall. His mother clamped her lips on his and her tongue instantly forced its slick way passed his lips. "Muuumm", was the last thing he uttered as his mothers hands roughly felt for and undid his belt, he felt a breath of cool air as his zipper was yanked down, his mother's hands were tugging his waist band lower along with his boxers. Then her hands were on him. They squeezed his almost erect cock pulling at the shaft, rubbing the moist tip, easing back his foreskin. Her lips released their lock on his, "I need this!" she hissed and shook his cock. Then she was pulling him, leading him by his prick, pulling him a few feet across the room. Her eyes were wild with excitement, she backed up until she bumped into the breakfast bar. She turned and with a sweep of her arm, pushed the fruit bowl and car keys and envelopes to one side. Then she was hitching up the skirt of her dress to waist height, displaying delicate white lace panties, as she lifted herself to the countertop Robbie saw a dark moist spot spreading from her cunt across the gusset. Irene pulled and tore at the knickers bouncing and shuffling her bum as she struggled to remove them exposing her dark brown crinkly labia. The femininity of her pure white dress contrasted starkly with her wantonly spread legs displaying her animalistic hairy gash to her speechless son.

"Put it in me." she commanded, "I need you, I want you, I love you. Please make love to me Robbie."

He did not need asking twice. With a single thrust he entered his mother, forcing the air from her lungs and her arms to cling to his neck. "Mother!" he grunted, and began thrusting deep into her, hard and quickly. She responded by growling her lust, and thrust her clasping cunt against his attack. Her arousal was total, never had she needed a cock like she needed her son's, her orgasm began with his third thrust and just carried on. She sobbed and wailed her love for him, as he lifted her from the counter and still erect and still piercing her he began to lift and drop her onto his meaty spear. His full length inside her, she was pushed to the brink of delirium. As her legs tightened around his back pulling her self onto his pulsating cock, he groaned and filled her with copious jets of spunk which a moment later ran out of her cunt in a sloppy mixture of their fluids. Robbie staggered back to the dining chair and sat, his mother still straddling his softening cock which continued to twitch inside her. She hugged and kissed him, whispering words like love, forever, my son, want and yearning.

He was in shock. That was not how he had imagined the evening would go, it was a lot easier than he had anticipated. He had been caught off guard and it had been fabulous but he presumed he had just had his first 'quickie". He wanted the full experience.

His mother continued to hug and press herself to him and murmur her feelings for him, their juices were soaking his balls and he was becoming uncomfortable. He decided to take control.

"Mum?"

"Oh my darling, darling boy." she rambled on.

"Mum!"

"Hmm? What is it, my sweet baby boy?" she finally responded.

"We're going to go upstairs, and I want to make love to you properly."

"Again!, so soon?" she swelled with pride that her son could rise to the challenge so quickly.

"I'll will be ready soon enough." he hoped he was not bragging.

He considered carrying her, but his trousers were still around his ankles. He pushed her to her feet, an obscene slurping sound emanated from between their legs as they separated, Irene's dress fell back into place and apart from her make up she looked as untouched as she had been a few minutes ago.

Rather than pull them up, Robbie kicked his trousers and shoes off, then led his dazed mother to her room. He turned on the light; he was going to see what he was doing. Then he was tugging at his dishevelled tie and shirt buttons. Irene assisted him, a look of urgent concentration on her face. With the final button undone she pushed the shirt from his shoulders and down his arms leaving him naked in front of her, she eyed his body with pride and appreciation for a moment. Irene stepped back and lay across the bed with her legs hanging over the side, the skirt of her dress covering her modesty. Robbie was quick to join her, lying beside her. They stared into one another's eyes for a moment before he covered her mouth with his own.

This time it was not the hurried scene that had taken place in the kitchen, it was slow and appreciative. Their kisses were long and luxurious, her arms around his neck and back, Robbie's hand slowly feeling its way from her tummy across her ribs and tentatively caressing her excited breasts. As her son gently squeezed her tits, Irene moaned into his mouth and held him tighter. Minutes passed and as her son's ardour grew so did his penis, randomly jerking back to life. Irene felt his hand slide slowly back down her body, slowly moving to her mound, slowly creeping to her forbidden treasure. Irene moaned loudly as she felt his fingers probe her slit through the white material of her dress. His fingers rubbed and probed her labia unable to intrude any further because of the cloth. Then she felt him stop. A moment later his hand was searching for the hem of her skirt, then sliding up her leg, slipping to her inner thigh, pausing before making its final and oh so delicious contact with her wet cunt. She spread her legs for him as he pushed his middle finger deep into her excited pussy. She broke their kiss to gasp for breath as he began to finger fuck her, his thumb rubbing small circles around her electrified clitoris. Her nails dug into his flesh. Robbie slipped from her grip and knelt on the floor between his mother's open legs. Her thighs trembled under his gaze, she whimpered as his hands pushed her legs wider, splaying her cunt wider, exposing the wet glistening pink flesh between her labia and the dark depths of her cunt hole. Robbie's face was just an inch from her bubbling gash; he inhaled her exited aroma, a heady mixture of her musky fishy cunt mixed with the remnants of his own ejaculate, his cock jerked fully at attention.

Irene wailed as her own little boy, her own darling son, her life, her universe, invaded her inner sanctum with his probing tongue, tasted her longing, licked her lustful desire. Robbie let out a growl and devoured her cunt; he rubbed his face into her hot lips, anointed himself with her copious wetness, before clamping his lips on her clitoris and sucked hard, his nose rubbing against her black coarse pubic hair. Irene screamed, she screamed like a woman possessed, a woman that had only one purpose, only one moment in her entire life, a woman whose entire being was concentrated into this one mind melting moment, Irene came with such violence that her jerking body threw her son back. Her legs kicked and her arms flayed, her head shook from side to side. And just as she slowly regained a molecule of composure he thrust into her, lifting her legs onto his shoulders and bending her double, Irene's cunt grasped his hardness and once more she fell over the pinnacle.

"Mum, mum, I'm fucking you, feel me fuck you." he hissed.

Irene growled, in low and animalistic voice, "Fuck me, come in me, come in my cunt, fuck me you mother fucker, give me you hard cock, spunk my cunt you mother fucker." The torrent of obscenities simply spurred him on, "Fuck your mother!" she demanded.

Robbie felt his moment approaching and pressed her legs hard down till her knees were almost on her shoulders, his hands grasping at her breasts, ripping the buttons from the front to expose her bra, then pulling violently at it until it too gave way, exposing her wobbling tit flesh. The sight of her solid nipples made him fuck harder, he wanted to be in her, part of her, his fingers twisted the hard brown gems atop his mothers tits. Irene screamed again at the exquisite agony. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Robbie's cock exploded in his mother's cunt, it pulsed and thrust as he emptied his balls into her shaking body. He released her legs and her feet fell heavily to the floor, Robbie collapsed on her sweaty body. Irene's moans and whimpers continued as their panting frames gasped for recovery.

After several minutes Robbie rolled off of his mother. Her cunt slowly expelled the results of their union, great translucent white dollops of spunky cunt juice dribbled down her thigh and onto the duvet. She did not care she just tried to slowly regain some semblance of reality.

"Jesus Christ." She finally mumbled. "I think I met God."

"It was good wasn't it?"

"Good?!!"

"Sorry if I got a bit carried away."

"That was the best most mind shattering thing."

"I tore your dress."

"You tore my soul."

"Sorry."

Irene laughed, and attempted to pull the ragged remains of her dress together. "That was so bloody good. If that's incest then fuck them all, I love my mother fucker son."

"I got you another present." He said hopefully.

"That was the best present anyone ever got." She laughed, then she remembered her locket, and grasped at it to be sure it was still intact; it was.

"Would you like your present now?"

Irene was not really paying attention to him; she was still on another world. Robbie went to his room and retrieved the two last birthday packages, then returned, his mother was exactly where he had left her.

"I wasn't sure if I should.... But I figured these would help when we were.... playing."

Irene unwrapped them while still flat on her back. She was too exhausted, to really care. The bottle of VagiGlide did not really register with her, but the Pussy Squirt 2000 vibrator did. She recognised it as the same thing that Elaine had used on her, to make her ejaculate.

"Oh God! I'm going to die!" she said.

Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers