Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 20

Story Info
Irene goes to her son's aid but life is never simple.
11.9k words
4.29
17.4k
14

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers

Outside her son's house, Irene alighted the taxi she had caught at the station fifteen minutes earlier. Robbie came out to greet her as she paid the driver. It was the first time they had seen each other since he left for university two months previously and Irene was feeling quite nervous. They had spoken on the phone often but always as if they were a normal mother and son as opposed to the totally depraved pervert and exploited son, that she had come to regard herself as.

The time before he left seemed an age away. From the night of her birthday to the day of his departure they had made love every day and to her it was definitely making love not just sex. Their relationship had been totally open with Robbie and herself talking openly about what they liked and wanted in a way that she doubted any other mother and son had ever spoken. Irene was pretty certain that most sons would not have told their mothers that they 'loved the smell of your hairy cunt' or that they wanted to 'come on your tits'. Equally she was sure that most sons had not been instructed to 'fuck me harder' or to 'bite my nipples'. It had been difficult to say goodbye but she knew despite his protestations that what they had was only temporary and that he would build a new life for himself at university with new friends and girls his own age.

"Hello gorgeous," Robbie wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight, "I missed you." Irene was a little surprised and quickly scanned around her to make sure nobody was watching although she quickly realised that maybe she was being a little paranoid. "How's my favourite girl?" Robbie asked, releasing her from his grip.

"I'm fine, how are you?"

"Horny!" Irene scanned the street once more.

"Robbie, you mustn't talk like that, not here, not now that you're ... You know."

"Now that I'm what? I am horny. I miss you so much."

"But you're here now, surely you've..."

"Surely I've what?"

"Moved on. Got over what we... you know."

"No chance, I can't wait to get my hand in your knickers."

Irene felt very uncomfortable, in her head she had expected them to revert back to a traditional mother son relationship, in her heart she was overjoyed that he was carrying on where they had left off. "Well all that will have to wait, we need to sort out your credit cards and get them stopped."

"Good news. The pub called five minutes ago, the cleaner found my wallet under one of the seats, I must have dropped it on the floor and it got kicked to the back. It's all there, money, cards, everything."

"Oh? That is good. Good that they have such an honest cleaner too. We must reward them."

"Yes, I'll do that."

"So I've had a bit of a wasted journey then."

"No you haven't. We get to see each other, I missed you so much. Haven't you missed me?"

"Well of course I have, you're my son." Irene looked about her once more not wanting to be in the street talking about emotions and the like, especially this street which she was pretty sure she would not walk down at night. The Victorian houses had certainly seen better days, the hedges were uncared for, bins and litter lined the street, some windows were boarded up and there were mangy looking dogs wandering around. Robbie saw her examining the street.

"It's got character hasn't it? The red light district is a couple of roads over." He waved his arm behind him. "Well I say district it's just the one street but nearly every house has a working girl in it." He saw the look on his mother's face, "Or so I'm told. Not that I'd ... ever."

"Can I see your house?"

"You certainly may." Robbie picked up her small suitcase and waved his arm towards the door, Irene led the way. "You'll have to forgive the mess, we generally clean up on Wednesday." Irene picked her way through various empty cans, bottles and pizza boxes.

"But today is only Friday." She said.

"Yes?"

She let it go, but could not believe this much mess was the result of two days.

"The other guys are all at lectures till later this afternoon so we have the place to ourselves." He showed her into the kitchen, it was no tidier than the hallway. "We haven't washed up for a while. I was going to tidy up a bit, it's Ben's birthday, he's one of my housemates and we were going to have a bit of a sesh."

"Sesh?"

"A session, a few drinks, well a lot of drinks. Anyway we tend to hang in here and it does tend to get a bit messy.

"So I see." She said, surveying the piles of pans and plates.

"My room is a lot cleaner." He assured her. "Would you like to see?" He motioned to the stairway behind her, keen to get his mother away from what he was now realising to be a complete garbage collection room. Being away from your mother and living with four other guys did tend to make your standards a little lower.

"Yes, I'd like to see where you spend your time."

"Well we tend to hang out in the kitchen or the pub but I do my work up here and sleep of course." He said leading the way up the stairs.

"And girls too?" She had been dying to ask but he had always steered the telephone conversations away from the subject.

"You know your my girl mum." Robbie opened the door to his room and stepped aside to allow her in.

Irene was pleasantly surprised that the room was actually quite spacious and very tidy and that the strange odour that occupied the rest of the house had failed to permeate into his bedroom. She moved to the window to inspect the view. Behind her she heard the door close.

"Now how about we make the most of your visit?" Robbie exclaimed, Irene turned and was a little taken aback to see her son with his jeans and boxers around his ankle and an erection that made her knees tremble.

"Robbie!" She was not sure what to do. He was carrying on just as they had done at home. She honestly had not expected this. "We can't! Not here, not now."

"Why not?" He gave his cock a little shake in her direction. "It's been months, I'm lucky not to have gone blind with only my right hand or company." He extended his arm showing her his palm, "At the very least I could get repetitive strain syndrome or something."

She smirked. "You're incorrigible." Already Irene knew she was going to fuck her son. "She thought back to when she had first agreed to 'help him out' in that department by masturbating together, he had said he had sometimes done it eight times a day. "Well if you're still doing it eight times a day, you deserve something like that." Her wrinkled face cracking into a smile.

"Well eight might be a slight exaggeration these days but every time I think of you I feel the need to... you know." He waved the much abused right hand in the air.

"When will your housemates be back?"

"It's just after one now they wont be back before half three at the earliest, we have ages."

Irene looked at her son's cock and pictured how he had fucked her with it so many times. She felt the familiar moistening between her legs. "Are you really so desperate?"

"Yes. Aren't you? It's been ages."

Irene thought back to this morning when she had been well and truly satisfied in bed with Gavin and Paula. "Of course I miss us being together."

"Well don't go overboard, here I am pining and desperate for you and you haven't even kissed me. Or is it that vibrator I bought you? Is it doing a better job than me?"

Irene laughed "No of course not." She tried to sound convincing, after all it was a very good vibrator. Although knowing it was the same type that Elaine had used to make her squirt the first time and later learning that Elaine had fucked her son did mean that it had less use than it otherwise would have. Irene moved towards her son grasped his shoulders and pressed her lips to his. They kissed for a few seconds before she pulled away and looked into his eyes. "You're sure we wont be caught?"

"Positive, it'll be fine."

Irene relented and stepped back. "OK, but we need to be quick."

"Oh trust me it'll be quick." He nodded at his throbbing cock.

Knowing her son's powers of recovery as she did and knowing that she needed quite a bit of foreplay to get over her exertions of the morning a thought pushed its way to the front. "How about we do what we did before we took the final plunge?"

"Plunge?"

"Before we actually had sex."

"Which time?"

Irene knew what he meant, the first time they had sex was after their encounter with Elaine. She preferred to discount that one, her mind was in a different place then.

"The second time."

Robbie was confused. "I cooked you a nice dinner, gave you birthday presents and you jumped on me. I could probably find a Pot Noodle but we don't have time for buying gifts."

"Tut. I didn't mean immediately before. I meant in the days before." Irene was finding it difficult, she had lost the habit of open sex talk with her son.

"Oh! You mean wank together."

Irene cringed a little. "Yes I mean wan... masturbate together. Just to get the first one out of the way then we can ... you know ... properly." Apart from anything else, Irene had always found their masturbating together very exciting, so intimate, even more so than sex.

"OK. If that's what you want." Robbie started hopping around trying to take off his jeans without first removing his trainers. Irene turned her back on him and began to remove her clothes piling than neatly on a chair. When she was down to her matching black bra and knickers she turned to face her son who was already naked on the bed stroking his sizeable knob.

"Fucking hell that's sexy!" He hissed. Irene would have to try harder to get back into the dirty talk with your son habit.

"I'm glad you still like it." She said and climbed onto the bed next to him. She thought back to the time when they did this at home, how she was too shy to have the light on or how she was too inhibited to let go fully with him watching, she was mildly surprised that no such qualms were present.

"I can't wait to get my tongue in your hairy cunt. It is still hairy isn't it?" Irene quivered at her son's bluntness and the thought of him doing just what he said. She lifted the band of her knickers and he peered inside to see her thick black hairy pubic mound.

"You like my hairy cunt don't you?" She whispered, finally getting back into the swing of things.

"I love how it looks, feels, tastes and smells." Irene was never sure about the 'smells' bit, but if he liked it what the hell.

"I even like the squishy sound it makes when you're really wet and I finger it. Is it wet now?"

"Let's see shall we?" Irene slipped her hand into her knickers and ran her middle finger along her hot slit hooking it into her vagina. It was wet. She removed her hand and offered her son the juice coated digit. He sucked on it and pumped his cock. Irene watched him becoming more turned on.

"Slow down Robbie, I haven't even started yet." She sat up and reached behind her and unclasped her bra then shook it off of her shoulders. Robbie let out a low growl of approval as her dark tightly puckered nipples came into view.

"You have gorgeous tits mum."

"Thank you. I'm glad you like them."

Robbie tentatively jacked his cock, "I'm really not going to last long, I could come right now."

"Well at least give me a chance to catch up a bit." Irene shuffled up the bed a little, sitting with her back on the pillows and drew her legs up and spread her legs. She loved how Robbie was watching her every move. She began to feel a lot more comfortable, remembering how they had been before he came to university. "Would you like to see me rub my cunt?" Saying the words sent a thrill through her body.

"Oh yes, I'd like that very much." Robbie shifted down the bed to get a better view of his mothers panty covered crotch. He smiled as her hand rubbed at the material making a wet spot quickly appear where her opening was. Irene watched his face revelling in how much he was enjoying her display. She slipped her hand inside her knickers and ran a finger between her fattened cunt lips while teasing her clitoris with her thumb. Her breath quickened.

"Your big hard cock will be in here soon, inside me, fucking me, fucking your mother's cunt." The words turned her on every bit as much as her hand in her knickers. "Pushing inside, filling me with your cock, spunk inside me." Her words were shaky and disjointed as her hand quickened and she locked eyes with her son. "Fuck my cunt, use my hairy wet cunt. Cock. Your cock. I love your cock." She used her free hand to pull hard on her nipple, "I'm coming, come with me, spunk on me squirt on my tits, Oh FUCK... FUCK." Her groin began to convulse and Robbie quickly knelt in front of her. A couple of strokes is all it took for him to be jetting a long white string of spunk starting at her tits and ending at her hairy mound.

Irene continued to quiver for a few more seconds. "Fuck! I need you in me." She violently pulled her knickers off, baring her excited cunt to her son.

"I might need a minute." Robbie said apologetically. Irene shuffled down so that she was lying on her back and held her arms out to him. Robbie lay beside her on his side and they kissed, slowly, tentatively at first but rapidly building to wide open mouthed, saliva swapping, tongue wrestling. Robbie's hand found her breast and squeezed firmly, his fingers split by her hard brown nipples. After a short while Irene guided his hand away from her tit and pushed it towards her cunt.

Robbie took the hint and slid his middle finger inside his mother's hot slippery wet vagina. Irene rocked her hips, urging him to finger fuck her. She whimpered as he pushed a second finger into her tight clasping cunt. Robbie's fingers slipped easily in and out of his mother's clasping vagina. Irene broke their kiss and gasped for air.

"Oh fuck yes, yes... faster faster."

Robbie followed orders and his free fingers slipped down to rest on her puckered and recently fucked anus. He pushed one in a deep as he could and began finger fucking both holes.

"Oh Jesus Fucking Christ yes... yes. Oh fuck yes." Irene arched her back and lifted her hips high off the bed and bucked violently on his invasive fingers. Robbie's cock began to show new signs of life. He slowed his finger fucking and slipped his well lubricated fingers from her one by one.

"Oh God Robbie, what do you do to me? That was..." She could not find the words. "Come here." She pulled him to her and she peppered little kisses all over his face. "Do you think you'll be able to manage?" Her hand found his not totally limp cock and gave it a squeeze.

"With a little bit of help I will." He smiled.

Irene began to kiss her way down his torso all the while fondling her son's penis and balls. She managed to position herself between his legs and looked lovingly at the growing man meat in her hand. She gently blew on the purple head while tightening and relaxing her grip on his lengthening shaft. After a short while it was obvious that her son's cock was once more coming to life, she pulled back his foreskin and licked the head while watching her son's reaction. Robbie shifted his hips a little way upward urging her to take it in her mouth. Irene continued to tease him, licking and kissing her way down the growing shaft and down to his tightening ball sack then slowly tracing her tongue all the way back to the head. She repeated this several times before finally opening her lips wide and enveloping his now fully erect cock head in her mouth. Her tongue flicked the end as she bobbed her mouth down as far as she could without gagging.

Robbie watched as his mother swallowed half of his cock, he resisted the urge to push deep into her throat. "Can I lick you too?" Irene answered by shuffling around without removing him from her mouth and with a little effort managed to straddle his body and presented her glistening, pungent cunt to his lips. Robbie eagerly buried his face in the hairy moist gash. Ten minutes passed, each of them becoming more and more excited, as much from the thoughts of who they were with as from the feeling of having their private parts in someone's mouth. Robbie was the first to relent.

"Mum I need to fuck you."

"Yes please." She replied finally removing her lips from her son's saliva coated cock head.

Robbie shuffled out from under her whilst Irene lay face down on the bed. "Can I do you from the back?"

"You can do me anyway you want." She felt Robbie pulling her hips up from the bed and trying to turn her to face the full length mirror on the back of the door. She understood, and positioned herself on hands and knees, arching her back to present her waiting cunt to her son's hard cock. Robbie knelt behind her and rubbed the tip of his erection between her hot labia. He loved this view of his mother, it was so fucking hot, and now, in the mirror he could see her tits which took on a more pear shaped appearance as the swung below her. He pushed slowly into her and she responded by pushing back against him eager to have him inside her. His cock pushed passed the tight entrance and suddenly freely slipped in all the way. They both gasped and stayed still, enjoying the feeling and anticipating the next few minutes. Their eyes met in the mirror.

It was Irene who started to rock gently back against her son, slowly easing herself on and off his swollen cock. Robbie watched as her small free hanging tits rhythmically knocked against one another. He looked down to see her tight puckered anus winking at him a she moved back and forth. Carefully he released a string of saliva which dropped onto her bum hole and using it as lubrication he pushed a finger inside her. Through the thin walls of her bowels he could feel his cock moving slowly inside her vagina. Irene gasped as she felt her son invade her most private place.

Robbie was becoming very aroused and began to thrust his hips back and forward, sliding his cock up and down his mother's wet love tunnel. He slipped his finger out of her bum, grasped her hips and began to fuck his mother in earnest. Pushing deep, hard and fast. He was aware of his mother's moans and grunts but he was beyond caring locked in his own world which centred on his throbbing cock head engulfed in soft wet vagina. He just wanted to fill her full of his jizm and with a couple of extra deep thrusts that's exactly what he did.

"Oh fucking hell! I'm coming." He hissed. "I fucked you mum! I fuck..." He stopped in mid shout at the sight of his mother's reflection swinging out of view. His confusion lasted about half a second as he realised his bedroom door had just opened.

The Welsh accent, gave away its owner before he entered the room. "Hey Robbo! Our lecturer got food poisoning so we got out early. So we can make an early s..."

Lawrence or Larry as the other housemates called him, stood frozen in the doorway, his smiling expression fixed in mid sentence. Only his eyes moved and they were flicking between his mate Robbie and the naked old woman that he seemed to have inserted himself in. His eyes decided to end their indecision and came to rest on Irene's still swaying tits.

"...tart." His brain finally finished his sentence for him. "Sorry, sorry. I didn't know you were... anyway sorry." Hindered by his arms holding several six packs he began clumsily backing out of the door and closing it behind him with his foot. Seconds later they could hear Larry calling out to someone, "Hey lads you'll never believe it ...Robbo's got a right old slapper up there. Giving her one he was."

Robbie and Irene still had not moved.

"Shiiiit." Irene murmured and flopped forward leaving Robbie knelt behind her with a rapidly shrinking semen coated cock. "SHIIIIT!" She exclaimed as reality hit home. She had just been caught fucking her son. Already she could envisage the court room, the flashing blue lights, the newspapers... oh Christ the neighbours. She would have to leave the country oh hold on she could not do that ... she would be in jail. "SHIIIIT!"

Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers