Fantasies: Guys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So who's going to drive us home?" Gloria asked the Jenny and Maria as you walk by.

"I don't know," Jenny said. "I knew we shouldn't have trusted her not to get too drunk tonight. It was her birthday."

"What's up ladies?" You ask overhearing them.

"Your sister picked us up tonight," Maria said. "And now she's way too drunk to drive."

"So why don't you girls crash here tonight?" You ask with a smile. "I'm going to have Mark crash here because he's a little wasted so I bet he wouldn't mind company in the living room."

"As tempting as that sounds...," Maria spoke again. "I have class tomorrow so I need to get home. Gloria says that she has something to do early. And Jenny..."

"Wouldn't mind but these two need to get home," she smiled at you. "If they go I might as well too since I live near them."

"Then so be it," you sigh deciding to play the hero. "Let me grab my keys."

"You ok to drive?" Jenny asked. "We didn't think you were up to it so that's why we didn't ask."

"I'm fine," you say knowing that you were telling the truth. You haven't had a drink for a little over an hour and a half and before then it had only been a couple. Combine that with a full stomach and you are good to go.

A few moments later you tell your very drunk sister who is at this point lying in bed that Mark is staying the night and that you're going to drive her three friends home. She replies thank you and you reply your welcome and happy birthday. You see her smile which makes you do the same. Your itsy bitsy sister.

Five minuets later you are in your car with three girls that are all close friends chatting about anything they can think of. You don't care though for all of them are very lovely to look at even if you have to look in the rearview mirror to see two of them. Eventually their talk turns to what happened between you and Jenny.

"I can't believe you just made out with him like that!" Gloria squealed from the back seat.

"You three are not going to talk about that with me here are you?" You whine as you go to make a right turn.

"Fuck yeah we are," Maria says from her spot next to Gloria. "So Jenny... is he a good kisser?"

"Oh fuck yes he is!" Jenny yelled from the front passenger seat.

"I was hoping that you would be on my side," you sigh again.

"Sorry too bad," she smiles at you again. "You guys can not even begin to imagine how wonderful his tongue feels."

"Oh,wow," Gloria breaths. "I wonder what else he can do with it."

"That's exactly what I asked him too," Jenny says turning to look at her friends.

"So what did he say?" Maria asks making you roll your eyes.

"Well since he said it I was going to leave it up to him to decide whether or not he would tell you," you smile and silently thank her in your head.

"In that case a guy is entitled to some secrets," you smile.

"Aw, come on please?" Gloria and Maria both whine from the back seats of your car.

"Nope," Jenny says. "You heard the man!"

"Spoil sport!" Gloria cries from the back seat.

"Tease!" Maria yells and then laughs.

Jenny turns and motions the girls closer to her and begins to whisper to them. You glance over at them trying to figure out what they are saying but all you hear is a hushed murmur. Jenny spies you looking at them and directs you towards the road.

"Watch the road jackass," she gives you a smile.

"No whispering about me in my car," you say turning your attention back to the road.

"We're not whispering about you," Maria says.

"Much," Gloria giggles.

The first person to be dropped off is Gloria. Before she gets out she asks you to consider some more dance lessons. You smile and tell her that you'd think about it. You and the two girls still in the car tell her bye and then watch as she walks up the path to her house.

The next stop is Maria's apartment. She gets out and then whispers something to Jenny through the car window. They both giggle and then look at you before Maria turns towards her apartment and walks away.

"Alright, where to?" You ask as you pull out of Maria's apartment complex.

"Back the way we came," she says and then gives you her address.

"Um, you should have been the second stop," you say knowing the area.

"I know," she smiled. "But I told the other girls to keep their mouths shut because I needed to talk to you."

"About what?" You ask but you have a feeling that it is about what happened tonight. Maybe she was regretting doing that.

"Let's wait until we get to my place so you won't have to concentrate on driving," Jenny says looking back at the road.

You do as she asks and just concentrate on the road taking the turns and roads that lead to her place. You two ride in silence accept for when she is giving you directions. When you finally pull into the driveway of Jenna's two story house you switch off the ignition, unbuckle your seat belt and turn to look at her. She does the same though the look on her face shows that she is really nervous. You know right then that she is probably regretting what happened.

"This is a nice place you have," you say trying to break the ice.

"Thanks, it's my parent's house," she smiles at you again.

"Look Jenny, if you're regretting what happened earlier then I understand," you say looking at her and trying to be comforting. "We were both a little tipsy tonight so I'm not going to think any different of you. If anything I should be partly to blame for I had..."

You trail off as you suddenly notice that she has her sexy smile on combined with an amused look on her face as well. She shakes her head and lets out a small laugh. She adjusts herself so that she is closer to the edge of the seat and then leans towards you. She cups the back of your neck pulling you towards her so your lips press together once again.

"That was to show you that I'm not regretting anything," Jenny says after releasing you from the kiss. "The reason I wanted to be the last one to be dropped off is so I could tell you that I wasn't regretting it. In fact..."

Jenny trails off before pulling you into another kiss her mouth opening so that she could lick her tongue across your lips. You open mouth to allow it access and so you could push yours into her mouth. You feel your dick begin to swell against your slacks and right leg. Then you suddenly feel Jenny's right hand on it squeezing and stroking the hardening member. She breaks the kiss a little after that but doesn't take her hand off you cock.

"I wouldn't mind finding out what other things you can do with that tongue," she says looking at you with lust filled eyes. She gives your cock another hard squeeze before talking again. "I also wouldn't mind finding out what kind of tricks you can do with this as well."

You reach out with your left hand and cup the back of her neck and pull her back to you. As your tongues begin to slide in and out of each others mouths your right hand finds the top button of her shirt and undoes it. You move your hand down to the next one and the one after that moving until you have her entire shirt open. You place your hand on her stomach and slowly massage it as you work the hand higher up her body until you are grasping her left breast.

"Wait," Jenny says breaking away. She even takes her hand off you hard on. "Let's go inside."

"What about your parents?" You ask remembering that this is their house.

"They're away on vacation," Jenny smiles at you. "They'll be gone for a week or so."

You smile at her as she gets out of the car not even bothering to close her shirt back up. You quickly hop out and follow her up to the front of the house turning on the alarm for your car. As soon as you two are in the house you pull her to use again and hold her against you as you kiss. She breaks away a holds you back as you try to go for another kiss.

"Not here," Jenny gives you her sexy seductive smile. "Follow me."

Jenny takes your hand in hers and leads you through the house and up the stairs. She quickly brings you into the one of the bedrooms there and turns on a lamp next to the bed. She then turns to you and with that little smile she always seems to be showing you beckoning you to come closer with it. You walk to her and you both quickly pull each other into another kiss.

Your hands slip back into her shirt only this time to caress her bare back as you hold her against you. Her hand reaches down to your pants and strokes rock hard dick which is straining to get out of the confines of your slacks. She steps back a little breaking the kiss only so she can grab the top button of your shirt. You loosen it from you waist band as she undoes all of the buttons and soon it's in a pile on the floor.

The white tee you have on soon joins you button shirt along with Jenny's shirt as you slowly slide it off her shoulders. She smiles at you before you kiss again. You don't linger at her mouth but instead start to move you kisses lower to first her chin and then her neck which you bite and lick at as well for a few minuets extracting sighs and moans from her.

"Oh my god Wes," Jenny moans. "That feels so good."

You begin to move you mouth down kneeling as you do until your mouth is in the crevice of Jenny's breasts. You move to each side giving each nipple a kiss and playful bite through the sheer material of her black bra and then continue down after a few seconds till you reach her bellybutton and then start kissing around that area. Soon you stop the kisses completely reaching down to her feet and undoing the clasp for her heels and removing them both.

As soon as you get Jenny's shoes off the next thing you turn attention to is her jean skirt. You quickly get her button undone but slowly work her zipper down. You look up at her and find her smiling down at you as you pull the jean skirt down leaving her black panties on. You smell the hot musky scent of her arousal even though your head is still next to her stomach. You trail your hand up the inside of her right leg until you touch the soaked black panties.

You smile and stand back up and pull Jenny into another deep kiss holding her close to you as you do. As she kisses you back she also starts to push you backwards. When you feel you legs hit the side she gives you one more little forceful shove which makes you fall back onto the queen size bed.

You watch as Jenny removes your shoes and your socks smiling at you while she does. She then crawls onto the bed next to you moving around so her head is hovered over your waist and hard dick. She lowers her mouth and starts to suck lightly on the head through your slacks making you gasp several times and occasionally giving the bulge a playful bite as well.

"Jenny, come here," you say beckoning her up to you with your hand. "I want to taste you first."

"Oh really?" Jenny smiles and climbs on top of you straddling your waist and bending over to kiss you for a few seconds. "You want to taste me Wes? You want to show me what else that tongue can do now?"

"Fuck yes," you growl as you feel the hot and wet crotch of her panties rubbing across your waist.

Without even giving her a warning you wrap an arm around Jenny's waist and roll her over. She squeals but then lets out an excited moan as you climb on top of her burying your face in the left side of her neck. She wraps her legs around you waist as you start to thrust you pelvis into hers. The dry humping only lasts for a second as you start to slide your body down hers again.

This time when you reach Jenny's breasts you grip the left side of the bra and pull it down exposing the soft mound and the little bud of her nipple. You smile as you take in the sight of her tit before latching your mouth over the small button. She starts to gasp and moan as you suck, lick and lightly bite her breast and nipple quickly making it harden under your assault.

You slide your left hand underneath her back and grasp the clasp of Jenna's bra in the back. After it's undone you stop to wait for her to remove it the rest of the way before you turn you attention to her right tit and nipple not relenting until that one is hard as a rock as well. Jenny starts to moan and gasp while squirming around underneath you as you continue to switch back and forth between her breasts.

"Oh fuck Wes!" Jenny cries out. "That feels... so... good! You have... no idea! Oh god yes!"

You release the nipple you have in your mouth with a loud pop and then plant a wet kiss in between Jenny's breasts before starting to lower yourself more. Jenny begins to protest but then quickly realizes where it is that you're headed. You pause for only a quick second at her bellybutton kissing and licking the little hole as well as around her stomach before moving down further.

The smell of Jenny's churning juices greets you as your face reaches her panties. She opens her legs wide for you giving you full access to her panty covered crotch. You see her hips bucking off of the bed and smile. You plant a slow kiss on the inside of each of her thighs before pressing your mouth against the damp cloth of her undies.

Your mouth is instantly greeted with her juices as you suck on Jenna's damp panties. Jenny lets out a small cry and starts to squirm a little as you trail your tongue over the soaked cloth. She yelps when you decide to tease her a little and blow across her crotch and thighs.

"You're evil," Jenny says after you stop blowing.

You smile before grabbing the crotch of Jenny's panties and then take a deep breath as you slowly pull them to the side. You let out an approving whistle as the wet lips of her pussy is slowly revealed to you. You don't waste anytime before lowering your mouth onto it extracting a loud gasp from her as your lips touch her sex for the first time.

"Oh god Wes!" Jenny's squeals as you trail your tongue up and down the inside of the wet lips of her pussy before coming to stop at her clit. "Yes, right there!"

Jenny starts to whine when you stop licking her clit but soon quiets when she feels you grab the sides of her panties. She raises her legs up as you sit up long enough to pull the sticky covering from her moist crotch. You toss the panties over the side of the bed before lowering yourself back into position. She wraps her legs over your shoulders as you place your tongue back on the woman's clit.

Jenny's moans and squeals get louder and louder as you alternate from licking her clit, moist lip pussy lips and inside her tight warm hole sucking all the juices that seep from her. She begins to squirm uncontrollably on the bed as her breathing becomes ragged. She gasps for breath every so often and lets out a long cry letting you know that she getting close to her orgasm.

"Yes...," she moans to you. "Don't stop Wes! You're going to make me cum soon. It feels so good!"

You move your tongue back to Jenny's clit and keep it there to focus on the little love button. As you do that you readjust yourself so that you can comfortably push two fingers into her pussy. The vaginal muscles clamp down on the intruders as up curl them upward and start stoking her g-spot. Her hips buck against your face hard now as you assault her wet pussy without stopping.

You raise your eyes and look at Jenny's face as you continue to drive her closer to her orgasm. Her head shakes from side to side slowly and her eyes are squinted shut from the pleasure that is shooting through her body. Her once quiet moans and cries have now filled the otherwise silent room. Her eyes open and she raises her head took look at you.

"Keep going Wes!" Jenny squeals. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum!! Yes, oh FUCK!!!"

Jenny throws her head back and lets out a loud scream that echoes through the room as her orgasm overtakes her. Her back arches and her hips buck hard against your face. You feel her pussy muscles start to pulse around your fingers and you feel her juices flow from her onto you hand.

You pull your fingers from Jenny's convulsing hole and move your mouth to her opening sucking the juices that seep from her. When there's none left you move you tongue back to her clit attacking it again. You hold her hips as she tries in vain to squirm away. Within seconds she screams as another orgasm rocks through her body. You continue to lick her until she grabs your hair and tries to pull you away.

"Wes, please stop!" Jenna cries but you ignore her. "No more... please! Oh god not again!"

Jenny squeals in orgasm yet again, not able to control herself. You stop your attack as the pleasure washes through her body for the third time. You crawl your way up her body until your face hovers over her very satisfied one. She quickly wraps her legs around your waist and her arms around your back pulling you into a deep kiss.

"I see you liked the other tricks," you say after breaking the kiss.

"That was fucking unbelievable!" Jenny says gasping for air.

"Is it time to show you what I can do with this?" You ask rubbing you bulging pants against Jenny's wet pussy.

"Uh... I think I need a moment before you do anything else to me," Jenny smiles up at you. "For now why don't you lie on your back so I can suck your dick?"

You smile before rolling off of Jenny, propping a few pillows against the head board and lying against them. You start to undo you belt but she stops you grabbing your hands in hers and moving them to your sides. She kneels on your right side and grabs your growing prick through you slacks and gives it a hard massaging squeeze.

Jenny looks at you and gives you a big smile before bending her head down and presses her mouth against the bulge that's running along your right thigh. You let out a series of long moans as she starts to suck on your cock through your gray slacks and also starts running her tongue up and down the length. You let out a sharp yelp when she quickly gives your dick a quick bite. You hear her giggling and you know she did it on purpose.

"That was for not stopping when I asked," Jenny says with a grin.

Jenny moves her hands move to your belt and she quickly undoes the clasp. Next she unbuttons you pants and then slowly pulls the zipper down. You lift you hips as she grabs the waist band of your pants and boxers and pulls them down past your thighs freeing your rock hard cock.

"Ho... ly... shit," Jenny gasps as she lays eyes on your dick for the first time. "It's so fucking nice."

You smile big at yourself for the confidence boost you just got. You have about eight and a half inches with a decent amount of thickness. You then gasp as Jenny quickly wraps her mouth around the head of your prick. She begins lightly sucking on it while her tongue circles the tip and flicks across the hole making you gasp as it does. She teases you for a second like this before releasing your cock with a pop.

"Did you like that baby?" Jenny asks looking at you with her sexiest smile. "Cause that was only a taste."

Without waiting for a response Jenny presses your dick against your belly and lowers her tongue to it. She licks at the head before trailing her tongue down the bottom of it to your balls and then starts licking them. After a second of slow long lick across them she takes your right nut into her mouth, gives it a gentle suck and a soft pull before releasing it with a pop. She then moves to the other do the same to that one before trailing her tongue back up the underside of your dick.

Jenny raises your dick back up and then lowers her mouth onto it sliding about five inches into her mouth before stopping. She starts to bob on it and you feel her soft lips as they slowly start to slide up and down. You feel her tongue as she pushes it to the sides so she can caress the top and bottom of your shaft as she takes her time to suck you.

You begin to moan, unable to control yourself as she continues her assault. The slow strokes start to drive you crazy as you feel an orgasm start to build. You pull her hair to the side wanting to watch as half your cock continually disappears into her mouth. She sucks you like that while you watch for only a few moments before she releases you cock from her mouth.