Fantasies Of A Specific Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your pounds become aggressive and more demanding.

“Cum for me” you tell me and look me in the eyes.

I look straight back at you. Your blue eyes are sparkling looking almost dangerous. I can tell you’re near too. I start rubbing my clit to increase the feeling. Right then and there I start spasming and a heat wave rushes from the inner depths of my vagina to my mouth....

“Yes!...... I’m cumming...... For you only.......... I’m cumming........ Yeeeesssssssssss....................”

Right in the middle of my earth shuttering orgasm I feel you explode in me with such power and so much quantity that I think that I’m not going to be able to keep it all in. You grunt and you pound, laying on top of me, trying to catch your breath and kissing my eyelids.

“Sweet little thing........ Sweet little pussy...... My own sweet little pussy.....”

END OF PART 1

12