Fantasies of a Submissive Ch. 03

Story Info
Dreams can be a potent thing...
1.7k words
3.92
11.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her master would be home soon and she was counting down the minutes until he walked through the door. She couldn't wait to be in his arms again, it was her favorite place to be. She never felt safer than when with her master. She was wearing the same thing she wore for him every evening -- nothing except his collar around her neck. If he would let her, she would gladly wear it all the time and never take it off. She loved that it marked her as his; it told everyone that saw it that she was owned by him and him alone. No one else could touch her except her master. And it marked him as hers as well. My master, she thought as she ran her fingers over it. Her long hair was unbound and waiting for his hands to run through it. She thought of him stroking her hair, fisting it, and she felt her pussy tighten in response. It was always the same thing, thoughts of him turned her on in a way no other man ever had. And the pleasure he brought her was unrivaled as well. Her orgasms with him were the strongest she had ever experienced and he took her to places she had never dreamed were possible. But his effect on her was more than just purely physical. The sight of him made her heart race, his voice gave her butterflies in her stomach, and his touch could bring her to her knees. She was falling in love with him although that was never part of the agreement between them. She knew the terms, knew that he would never return her feelings, but her heart wouldn't listen to reason. She was a glutton for punishment it seemed, and not the form of punishment her master gave her that had her ready to cum in an instant. This had the power to break her apart and she didn't know if she had the strength to put the pieces back together when he finished with her.

She was jarred out of her musings by the sound of the door opening. Just take what he offers, it is better than not having him at all, she thought as she turned to greet the man who owned not just her body, but her heart as well.

"Hello Master," she said with a smile, hiding her true feelings from him.

"Hello Little One," he replied as he strode up to wrap her in his arms. He kissed her gently, but thoroughly, as he held her naked body close to his. His strong arms wrapped around her waist, anchoring her to him. Breaking their kiss, but keeping her in his embrace, he tucked her head to his chest and just held her for a moment. He noticed that the table wasn't set yet for dinner and, while that suited his plans perfectly, he was curious as to why.

"Where is dinner Little One?" He questioned.

Tilting her head back to look at him, she answered. "I was just about to set the table when you walked in Master. You are a little earlier than usual."

That was true. He had been thinking about her all day and had been in a rush to get back to her to enjoy her body. "That is ok. Leave it for now."

Worried she had somehow displeased him, she bit her bottom lip. "I'm sorry Master, it won't happen again."

Chuckling at her worried expression, he smacked her bare ass. "I am not too hungry for dinner at the moment any way."

"You aren't?" She questioned, confused.

"No. I would much rather have dessert first." He grinned as realization dawned on her face and her eyes turned dark with desire. "Get on the table, slave, and lay down. Offer that sweet cunt to me." He ordered.

She rushed to obey, climbing up onto the dining table and laying on her back, her knees bent and her legs spread wide baring herself to his gaze. She could feel her wetness dripping down to her ass and she knew he could see it.

He slowly walked to the table and stood there at her head letting his eyes roam over her naked body. His scrutiny caused her to blush and she found herself wondering if her body truly did please him. Her stomach wasn't as toned as she would like it to be, although she was working on it, and her ass and legs could do with a few more hundred squats. He had told her that she was sexy and beautiful to him, and while he had never lied to her even when it would have been so much simpler to do so, she had to wonder if she really was as sexy in his eyes.

"You are such a sexy little slave," he told her as he reached down to pinch her nipple, hard. She moaned at the pleasure, heat pooling between her thighs. Leaning down, he gave her another searing kiss as his hand trailed down her body slowly. His fingers lightly caressed her pussy lips, barely touching her, as his tongue stroked hers. She moaned into his mouth and wanted desperately to lift her hips up to his fingers. She lay perfectly still, however. She knew that if she moved he would be displeased with her and she hated disappointing her master. "Good girl," he praised as she kept still for him. He rewarded her by thrusting two fingers deep in her cunt making her bite her lip to keep from crying out with pleasure. He continued thrusting his fingers in and out of her and brought his other hand to her breast to pinch her nipple, her moans getting louder for him. Suddenly he pulled his fingers from her, leaving her pussy empty and craving more. She swallowed the plea for more that hovered at the tip of her tongue and waited for his order. She knew that he would bring her to climax, he always did. He brought them to her lips and she opened her mouth expectantly. She knew what was expected of her and, as he shoved his fingers in her mouth, she eagerly sucked them clean. "Good little slave," moaned her master.

Removing his fingers from her mouth, he walked to stand between her legs and slowly started removing his shirt and tie. She loved his body, loved the look and feel of his muscled chest and arms. She adored his powerful legs, as well as what hung between them. She loved running her fingers through his chest hair as they lay cuddled in bed, her leg thrown over his and his arm wrapped around her pinning her to his side. In her eyes, he was perfection personified and she never tired of admiring him.

She had expected him to thrust his hard cock into her, but instead he lightly ran his finger over her slit. "Don't cum slave, not yet," he ordered as he leaned down. Latching on to her clit, he sucked it into his mouth as he thrust his fingers into her again. She cried out with pleasure, her hips thrusting up. He suddenly nipped at her already sensitive clit, warning her to stay still, and removed his wet and sticky fingers from her cunt. She felt him pressing at her ass hole and tried to relax her tense muscles to accommodate him. He slowly pressed one finger into her, easing it in and out of her puckered hole gently while he nibbled, licked, and sucked at her pussy. She was so very close to cumming, but held it back. She would cum when he ordered, as a good slave should. He knew she was close, her body was trembling with pleasure and he lifted his head to look at her, his lips wet with her juice. "Not yet Little One," he said firmly. Removing his finger from her ass he held his hand out. "Sit up slave."

Taking his hand in hers, she sat up. He lifted her effortlessly and sat down in one of the chairs around the table, impaling her with his rigid cock as she straddled him. He moaned at the feel of her pussy clenching his dick, pulling him in as deep as he would go. She groaned as he filled her, her pussy was on fire and the pleasure was almost too much for her. "Don't cum slave!" He ground out between clenched teeth as he lifted her ass and roughly brought her back down on his cock, filling her over and over again. She was arching her back, grinding her hips against him each time he slammed her down on him, sending jolts of pleasure through her.

"What are you?" He questioned roughly.

"Your cum slave, Master," she groaned.

"Who owns you slave?"

"You, only you Master!"

"That's right slave, ONLY me!" He said firmly as he fucked her hard and fast, claiming her as his and his alone. "Are you ready to cum on my cock, slave?"

"Oh yes Master! Please!" She begged.

"1...2...3... You are MY slave!" He said, nibbling on her neck. "4...5...6...7 Little One...8...9..." She was so ready to cum for him! "10! Cum for me slave!" He ordered as he thrust up into her hard and fast. She was bucking against him, screaming with pleasure as her orgasm tore through her. The pleasure was too much, she couldn't take it! She felt him pinch her sensitized clit and her orgasm grew stronger, more intense. He continued to fuck her hard as she came on his cock, her muscles contracting around him. "Cum hard Little One! Don't stop cumming for me!" He ordered as he slammed into her drenching pussy. "1...2...3...4...5...6...7..." She felt his cock twitching in her pussy as he shot his hot, creamy load deep in her. "8...9...10... Stop Little One. Stop cumming." He whispered as he pulled her close to him, both of them spent. He held her tight as she tried to calm her breathing, his cock still deep in her. She could feel his breath on her neck, his racing heart beat against her breast. She smiled slightly, pleased in the knowledge that she had brought him pleasure. She sighed happily and snuggled closer to him, content to just sit there with him for the moment.

She woke with a start to an empty bed, her thighs soaking wet and her pussy begging for attention. Fucking hell, she thought with aggravation. It was just a damn dream!!! Lying there, alone and horny, she longed for the day when she would finally serve her master. Soon, very soon, she thought as she lay there, alone and so very horny.