Fantasies of Katrina Ch. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Just trust me, relax and let your mind go. Concentrate on the sensation, and not on negative thoughts about having my tongue in your ass."

I go back to gently probing, licking, and pushing my tongue until it slides inside some. I then start making love to Kat's bottom with my tongue gently at first then more powerfully. I push slowly and insistently, pointing my tongue into more of a round shape. Making gentle but insistent stabs at her asshole, trying to work my tongue inside.

The sensation starts to overpower the concern, she relaxes her sphincter musclesl, starts pushing back inviting my tongue further and further into that nether region. Kat is becoming more and more aroused at the feeling and naughtiness of the situation. I am greatly enjoying both, plus the added senses of taste and smell that are overpowering my senses.

As my tongue works further and further inside her anus, I reach up and slip two fingers into Kat's soaking pussy. She lets out a deep moan and starts to push back even harder against my tongue.

Kat says "Will, I didn't think I'd like this. The thought was so nasty. But it feels so good, like an itch that needs to be scratched. Can you go deeper?"

"Yes, I don't have all my tongue in yet. Push down like your going to go to the bathroom and hold like that. It will open up your ass, and allow my tongue to work all the way in."

I watch carefully as Kat's anus begins to push out slightly. I lower my face back to her ass, roll my tongue back into a round shape, and begin to probe again. With very little effort, I am able to slip passed her anal ring and bury my tongue as far as I can up her ass.

A deep moan escapes again from Kat as she feels the sensation of my soft tongue buried to the hilt in her delicious ass. She begins rocking back and forth, fucking her ass against my tongue moaning softly. I am in heaven. I keep working my fingers in and out of her syrupy pussy, adding to the fire building within her.

Finally the need to see her cum out weighs my own needs for sensory fulfillment.

I pull my tongue from Kat's asshole. I take one last deep breath of her aroma and say "Kat roll over, I need to go down on you now".

My ability to prolong is gone. Kat rolls over on her back and I dive in.. All caution is thrown to the wind, any teasing and gentleness is thrown to the side. I attack Kat's wet pussy like a wild man.

I use every technique that I have learned over many years, when your less than well endowed you learn to make up in other ways, to try to fulfill her need as soon as possible, and as many time as I can until she begs me to stop.

The taste, is indescribable. The softness of her pussy lips offset with the coarseness of her pubic hair is incredible. The aroma emitted by her overheated sex is something to be savored and enjoyed.

He pussy has become a deep purple, and is swollen ready to the entry that is going to come only from my lips and tongue.

I lick all over, like trying to get the meat out of a peach with just a slit in the skin. I probe deep inside, alternating with sucking and feather licking her clit. I do everything humanly possible to give this lady the mst incredible oral experience she has ever had.

Because that's what I want, that's what I need. I need to see her writhe in orgasm, and really nothing more. If she wanted I would be extremely happy just to go down on her, then go home and jerk off to the memory augmented by the smell on my face. I might even get up the courage to ask her if I can keep her soaked panties. Then hold them to my face and breath deep her wonderful scent as I furiously jerk my cock.

I don't have the need to through her down and just screw her, I have much more respect for her than that. I just want to see her pleased. No strings, no bullshit, just pleasure.

As I continue my assault Kat is starting to moan and move around quite a bit. I know the end is near. I pick up the pace as much as humanly possible. I had been moving my tongue in and out of her sopping wet vagina as fast and deeply as I could. I know move up and concentrate on her swollen clit.

All of a sudden, as I have her clit firmly held, sucking it and feather licking it at the same time, her dam bursts. I quickly slide two fingers deep inside her pussy and feel the walls start to contract. I continue my assault on her clit, and work my fingers in and out of her pussy making sure to contact her G Spot with every move.

I continue my assault bent on not letting her off this easy and she continues to writhe around on my fingers, the convulsions of her vagina getting more intense and insistent, her moans becoming louder and louder, until she finally reaches a point where she can stand the pleasure no more.

She reaches down and grabs a hold of my head, and pushes me away saying "Will, please stop, I can't take anymore.

I climb up beside her, pull her close, and plant gentle kisses on her face. She is coming down from a high place, and her body shiver's and shakes. I continue to hold her close gently caressing her body, until she regains her composure.

She reaches down and languidly plays with my cock rubbing precum all over it.

"That was wonderful Will, but you need to get off. What can I do for you?" Kat asks.

"My dear, that is up to you, anything or nothing."

She says "Well first I have to pee really bad."

"Well that may just work into something you can do for me."

Kat say's "You keep joking about that, but I really don't know what you mean."

Well, maybe we'll find out in the next story, It's up to Kat at this point. Hope you enjoyed.

12