Fantasies Revisited Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Pru gave herself over to the ache in her pussy, stopped thinking and just allowed herself to be led by her body’s needs. Lapping at Jenny’s musky pussy Pru pushed her hips back against John’s cock when she felt the tip nudging between her slippery folds, willingly inviting him to penetrate her. She wanted his cock inside her, wanted to feel a man take her, fuck her, use her.

****

John felt almost delirious with lust as he fucked Pru. He slammed his body into her frantically, holding her hips and watching as her body jerked with every thrust, delighting in the cries she made as she struggled to keep eating Jenny’s pussy and accommodate the big cock pounding her tight little hole, stretching it and using it.

John saw Jenny looking up at him from her place on the bed. Her eye’s were glazed with lust, her body wriggling wildly under Pru’s probing and lapping tongue. Her hands were wrapped in Pru’s hair, forcing the younger girls face against her hungry cunt, her tits bouncing as her hips pumped upwards, her voice urging Pru on “Oh fuck me , fuck me with your fingers and suck my clit. I’m going to cum…ohhhhhhh so close!”

Pru raised her hand and slid two fingers deep into Jenny, fucking them in and out in time with Johns cock pumping into her own pussy. John bend forward and cupped Pru’s tits in his hands, rolling the hard thick nipples between his thumb and forefingers, pinching them painfully while he fucked his new slut hard and fast, feeling his orgasm building, straining towards the release of filling his little slut with his cum.

John was lost in lust but he wasn’t so far gone that he didn’t realise he couldn’t cum inside his young student. He gritted his teeth, panting loudly as he allowed himself five…six…seven more deep thrusts inside her fantastically tight cunt before he forced himself to drag his throbbing cock out of Pru and move to her side.

Wrapping his fingers round his straining cock he stared down at the two girls, at Pru’s bobbing head and lapping tongue and Jenny’s wriggling hips and arched back. Listening to Jenny’s pants and rising cries and Pru’s licks and moans John stroked his cock rapidly over them. He was so close, he was going to spray his little bitches with what they wanted, what they needed, branding them as his with cum!

Jenny’s keening grew more desperate and he knew she was cumming. Her body shuddered and Pru held her tightly, her fingers pumping faster as she hungrily sucked Jenny’s clit. Jenny tensed as she reached her peak and the orgasm washed over her. John felt the ache build in his balls at the sound of her wild cries and he came, sending a spray of hot thick creamy cum all over Pru’s ass and back.

The orgasm racked John’s body from tip to toe as he jerked his engorged cock again and again until the last drops of cum exploded from his balls and splattered over Pru’s pale flesh, covering her back, dripping down between her ass cheeks. He sagged back against the next bed and lowered himself onto it as he tried to slow his ragged breathing and pounding heart.

He lay back on his elbows and drank in his two girls. Jenny was lying flat, panting and giggling to herself, clearly delighted at the turn the evening had taken. Pru was kneeling up at the end of the bed. Pushing her hair from her eyes with the back of her hand she twisted around to inspect her lower back and ass. She was looking flushed but more curious than discomforted as she touched a finger to the sticky cum covering her skin. Lifting her hand to her face she looked at her fingers with acute concentration, turning them this way and that as if inspecting a rare element.

John glanced towards Jenny to see if she had noticed Pru’s actions but Jenny lay still, her eyes closed, satiated, a silly smile on her face. Suddenly John burst into triumphant laughter, letting it bubble up out of him. It was not just in response to Pru’s prim examination of his cum but an acknowledgement of the ludicrous situation they were all in. A situation that he would have sworn was unthinkable only days before….. a situation he knew he wasn’t going to allow to end any time soon!

When he regained his composure John saw Pru and Jenny looking at him in consternation and amusement. Jenny merely grinned and sat up to pull Pru into her arms, kissing and praising the younger girl for her ‘performance’.

Pru looked so surprised and bemused that John felt a wave of affection for her as he moved to stand by the bed.

He reached down to place a hand on each girls head. Jenny grinned up at him adoringly and he bent to kiss her roughly before returning his attention to her friend. He brushed Pru’s hair back from her face but she didn’t respond so, putting his hand under her chin he forced her head up to look at him. He took in her flushed young face, saw the sticky residue of Jenny’s pussy juices on her cheeks, saw the worry and wonder in her eyes.

John gently traced the arch of her eyebrow with his thumb as he smiled, “You did very well Pru. You’re a very good girl and I’m very pleased.” Pru smiled shyly, thrilled by his praise and he could see she was now as completely his as Jenny was.

John looked from one girl to the other as his hands stroked their hair, “I’m very pleased with both my pretty little sluts….” He laughed softly to himself. “It’s going to be a very interesting weekend!”

12