Fantasies Run Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keith, Hey Keith! Are you ok?" She asked.

He felt a hand on his shoulder shaking him. "Are you all right? You are coming down with something? You’re starting to sweat, and you moaned."

"Oh, I...I think so. No not feeling well at all. I...I need to leave. Can you finish without me?"

"Yes, we are almost done. Go and take care, I can handle it."

With his dick swollen to a newfound hardness, he walked out of her office, with files piled up in front of him.

"I must be losing my mind," he mumbled to himself.

She knew she had him by the balls, so to speak. "I'll have him fucking me in less than a month’s time at this rate," she said to herself.

************************

Another lonely weekend passed by for Keith. Monday had came and gone. Here it was Wednesday and he was still thinking about last Friday. He wasn't sure if he was going to be able to take another week like the last one. Keith couldn't forget her lunch time visit. She came in looking very seductive. She even had on makeup, not too much but just enough. Except for her lips. Her blouse was almost undone. She had unbuttoned it down past her breasts. You could see them peeking at him from the inside. With every sway of her hips more and more of her tits came into view. As she walked toward him, looking directly into his eyes, she licked her luscious lips. She had lips that were meant to be wrapped around a thick cock, his thick cock.

"Keith, I have a question or two," she said with a big smile. "What do you think?"

He lost all train of thought. She put some papers on his desk and bent over in front of him. When she did her blouse gapped open. There they were in plain view, her dynamic tits. They slightly swayed from side to side. Her nipples were long, thick, and very hard. They were longer than pencil erasers, and as thick as the tip of his pinky finger. He couldn't have come close to imagining the perfection he was staring at.

"Keith what do you think?"

"Beautiful, absolutely perfect," he responded.

"Ok then thanks for the advice." She walked right out of that room and he had no idea what had happened. One minute he was staring at the gates to heaven, the next nothing.

When Leigh walked out of his office she knew she had what she wanted. He had not a clue as to what she was saying and, she watched him stare down her shirt. She even gave her tits a little giggle to make them sway from side to side. She did everything but pull one out and ask him to suck it. Thursday was going to be a big day for them both. She had everything arranged. It was going to be perfect. She knew without a doubt, he would fuck her by this weekend. Hopefully all weekend.

**********************

When Keith showed up to work early Thursday morning, the first thing he did was look for Leigh. He couldn't stand it anymore. He had to have her. He wanted to take her out Saturday and spend Sunday in bed. He had come to the conclusion that; she was teasing him, which meant she had to want him, like he lusted for her.

"Well, hell," he thought. "Did she have to call in sick today?"

He went into his office and found a red envelope on his chair. Who had been in his office this early? It was only eight in the morning. He picked up the envelope and sat down. There was no scent on it, and inside was a small pink sheet of paper that simply stated, "I want you", in bold black letters. Also inside was a picture of a small foot, covered in a black silk stocking, and a very sexy, very high-heeled black shoe. No name and not a clue as to how the letter got there. The picture didn't make any since to him. He put it in his desk and went on with his day. Who would send him something like that?

"Fine someone is playing a little joke," he said. "I can deal with it, not a problem."

Time seemed to go by pretty fast. Before he knew it, two hours had past. Since Leigh wasn't here to distract him today, it helped to keep his mind on work. He had managed to keep his cool. No drooling at the mouth behind the woman he lusted after. Then there was a knock at his door.

"Come in," he said.

"Hey how's it going? I have a delivery for a Mr. Keith Chapman."

"You found me."

"Sign here, please?"

It was another envelope. This one was a dark purple, with the same pink sheet of paper in it. "I need to feel you thrusting deep inside me". The picture that accompanied this letter was a thigh covered with a black thigh high stocking, with a matching garter. This was a bit strange. He took out the other picture, and sure enough it was a match. Almost like a puzzle. He smiled to himself and put them in his desk. Some one was making his day very worth while.

He decide to go out for lunch but changed his mind and stayed in. It was a good thing he did. Another delivery arrived. A blue envelope, and inside was the same pink paper with black writing that said, "I'm wet and waiting for you hard dick." This had his interest without a doubt. He quickly took out the picture. A female shoulder, with a thin piece of black lacy material across it.

Like clockwork he got a pink envelope two hours later. He went right for the picture, female without a doubt. It was a tummy, covered in something lacy and black. When he went to pull out the note a key fell out also. The words on the note made his dick hard. Simply written, "I'm going to suck my juices off your dick right before you cum in my mouth." How much more of this was there going to be?

Two p.m. another delivery. "Excuse me, can you tell me who sent this?" He asked the delivery guy.

"No sir, my company got it from another company. Is there something wrong?"

"No, no everything is fine, thank you." He waited until the guy had left before he opened this one. A new envelope and this one had a scent. On the picture was a nipple surrounded by black lace. The note read, "By now you should know who wants you between her thighs, and fucking her senseless. You have stared at my tits long enough to recognize who I am. If you have not I have one more clue."

The same delivery guy came back with in moments. This time he had a box with a white envelope attached. Inside the envelope, a picture of her bent over with those same tiny white panties, she had on that day in the office. His dick all ready hard began to leak. The letter read, "You have a key to my home, as well as my heart. Get off work early and let me be your nasty little tart. I want you, I need you, I must feel you inside, so come on over, and enjoy the ride." He couldn't help but to laugh out loud. She was going to be his at last. He opened up the box and found her address, phone number, and a few more pictures. Her hands holding up her naked tits, offering them to him. Her hands playing in her beautiful pussy, with her lips and fingers glistening with wetness. She even had one with her on all fours with, her tight ass spread open. With his heart beating a mile a minute, Keith stopped and picked up every item she had sent and put them back in the box. He buzzed his secretary and told her he was not feeling well, and that he was going home early.

On his way to his car he dialed Leigh's number.

"Hello?" She purred.

"Hello my love, thank you for the treats, I'm on my way."

"You better hurry I may start without you," she giggled.

"You little tease, you want me as much as I want you. Wait for me or I just may spank you for being so naughty."

"I'll make a bet with you. I bet, you will not make it to my house without cumming."

With a laugh he asked her, "What makes you think I can't hold out until I get to your house?"

She laughed and the phone went dead. He was indeed puzzled. That was until he looked up towards his car and there she was. He took in her beauty. She was wearing the shoes from the pictures, and the same stockings. The closer he got the more she smiled. She looked around for a moment, and opened the wrap around dress she was wearing. He almost lost his footing at what he saw. The woman he lusted and hungered for was standing there in a black lace teddy, with her nipples peeking over through the cups, and no panties.

"I would have worn my panties," she stated when he got close. "I just don't know where they are, would you happen to know were they are?"

He smiled as he wrapped her in his embrace. He kissed her with every fiber of his soul.

"Yes, I do know where they are. Better yet I know where my dick is about to be."

12