Fantasies Shared

Story Info
He wanted to spice things up.
5k words
4.18
156.4k
16
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, I’ll admit it… I am a cock hound. A dog. My Daddy use to say I’d fuck a woodpile if I thought there was a snake in it. Maybe that’s why I still deal a little pot all these years after I know I shouldn’t be. Maybe that’s why I fucked up my last marriage. Maybe the sun will come up tomorrow…

I live in a neighborhood they use to call middle class. Its lower middle class now, anywhere USA. I have the standard three - two with a garage that has two bicycles, a half-rebuilt T Bird and the minimum amount of yard tools to keep the neighbors happy.

(Okay, the kid next door mows my lawn.) My first wife left me when she caught me on the down stroke with Cindy, one of her friends that lived down the street. Now I know what you’re thinking and I’m here to tell you it wasn’t like that. Cindy wanted to get even when she caught her husband fooling around and I just happened to be the guy she was using as her tool of revenge. What can I say? She showed up at my front door in a halter and shorts after the then Mrs. had trotted her ass off to work and as they say, the rest is history. Cin patched things up with her husband after admitting to her “affair’, my now ex found a “nice guy” and I lost better than half of everything I owned plus three teeth on the left side of my face.

My current wife is Mary Ramero Gidding Stewart. I have two kids, one from each of her previous marriages. The boys are five and eight. She’s twenty-six (you do the math) and I’m a bit older at thirty-three. All in all, life is pretty good.

I first met Mary when I was busy getting my life back together. She was good looking with long auburn hair, fair skin and big brown come fuck me eyes. With her tight little body and great tits, I fell in lust immediately. It turned out Mary liked her pot and I liked the way she sucked cock so after six weeks, she and her two boys moved in with me. I love those kids! Stephen is the oldest and if he had blue eyes, would look a lot more like me than his father. And Alex is something else.

Damn…

Like I was saying, we moved in with each other and became one big happy family. Mary seldom said no when I patted her on the ass and she was living in a nice house with a guy that loved playing Daddy. We’d go shopping together; I’d buy the cute little outfits that advertised how lucky I was and she’d wear them. I moved up the ladder buying pounds instead of the occasional quarter because Mary made sure we always needed more.

Got to love that Girl.

But like I confessed earlier, I am a cock hound. After six months of living together and two years of marriage, I guess you could say I was getting restless. Surprisingly, that turned out to be no big deal, hence this story I’m about to share.

As I climbed the ladder, (so to speak) in the marijuana business, I got to be pretty good friends with Al. Al was my dealer and a pretty rough guy. You had to be in his business. One evening after we had settled our business on some top-notch bud, we got to talking about women in general and then Mary in particular. I told him about getting a little restless.

“How long you two been together?”

Al didn’t use the word marriage. He was smarter than I was and learned his lesson the first time around.

“Getting close to three years.”

He nodded his head.

“A long time, even with a sweet piece that looks like her. You need to liven things up a little.”

“And?”

“I stumbled over some X the other day; interested?”

I wasn’t. I’d already tried some ecstasy and didn’t like it. It effected me like what use to be sold in high school as acid. I’d get touchy feely and then no hard on. Definitely not my thing, so I told him that. He shook his head and smiled.

“Not for you ass hole.”

“Mary won’t go for it.”

Al just shook his head, reached in his pocket and took out a silver pillbox. Taking one small pill, he wrapped it in the cellophane off his cigarette pack and handed it to me.

“Be romantic, take her out clubbing and get that into her a couple of hours before you head home. You’ll love it.”

“She’ll know.”

“Take her to Todd’s. If she figures it out, play stupid. Any one could have done her in.”

The smile on his face reminded me why I never wanted to fuck with him. I put the gift in my pocket and we tried to finish the sample he had rolled.

____________________

I got the chance to try Al’s suggestion the following week. Both boys were going with Alex’s father for the weekend and Mary had been hinting she’d like a night out. I of course agreed, suggesting dinner and Todd’s. I knew she was excited when I saw the outfit she was wearing after shooing me out of the bedroom while she got ready. The black leather skirt I had gotten her when we celebrated our first anniversary hugged her hips a little tighter and the dark green silk blouse was opened a bit more than usual. She looked great.

We had dinner at Nino’s, a quiet little romantic place fairly close to Todd’s. A small table in the back made it easy for me to do what I had in mind. She surprised me when she didn’t object to having a margarita before dinner. Mary seldom drank. After the drinks arrived and we ordered dinner, she excused herself to go to the bathroom. It was done well before she got back.

We took our time getting to Todd’s, burning another one on the way. By the time I paid the cover, she was pretty buzzed. The place was starting to get crowded, but Mary had no trouble finding a place on the second floor that wrapped around the dance floor below. The guys that had the table were a little surprised when I found her with our drinks in my hand. The music was kinda loud so conversation was limited. I split my time looking at the women below and watching one of the guys doing his best to chat Mary up. I might have gotten pissed when she kept leaning in to hear what he had to say if her hand hadn’t been rubbing my thigh the whole time we were there.

Somewhere between my first and her second drink, he asked her to dance. She leaned over and asked me, giving my cock a little squeeze, so I nodded. She was smiling at me as he led down the stairs her and onto the dance floor.

The next ten minutes seemed a lot longer. I always liked to see men look at my women and Mary was no exception, but this guy was a little to free with his hands. After the third time he had a good hold on her ass, I was ready to go down and have a little chat with the son of a bitch. If she hadn’t taken that hand of his and started leading him back towards the stairs, I might have. I was still a little pissed when they got back, but when they did, she wrapped her arms around me and gave a kiss like I hadn’t had in a real long time. After that, she stood standing next to me with her hand on my shoulder as she quickly finished her second drink. The guy wasted no time flagging down some short skirt and ordering another. Mary pressed against me, her tongue snaking over the edge of my ear.

“Wait until I get you home.”

The wet tip stabbed inside a few times.

“Thank you for not getting jealous.”

She tugged on the lobe before turning to face the guy and laying her head on my shoulder. When I looked at the guy and his friend, they were taking turns talking into each other’s ear. His friend glanced at me before shaking his head and moving away. The guy leaned across the table and tried to say thanks for letting him dance with my Lady. At least that’s what I thought I heard. He got a lot closer to Mary for a minute before she was back at my ear telling me she was going to dance again. What could I say? Those big, brown, dilated eyes were making promises like the months before we were married.

The short skirt arrived as they were heading back to the dance floor. I ordered another bourbon, telling her to put it on his tab. She smiled and hurried away.

This time they ended up near the middle of the dance floor. Everybody was so close there; Mary wasn’t much more than a head and the occasional raised arms. Now I wasn’t sure how I felt. I knew he was probably doing a lot more than looking. I also knew she had made it very clear she was mine. While I liked her to tease a little, she was never to happy flashing any one when I asked her too let alone let another guy touch her. It wondered how much farther the X would let her go. I didn’t have to wait long. I saw her guys’ friend edging through the crowded dance floor and get right behind Mary. Now she was dancing between both of them. Then the one behind her pressed against her as his hands disappeared between them. It took a minute or two, but Mary turned around, saw who it was and pushed his friend away. She started moving off the dance floor when her guy grabbed her arm. I was half way to the stairs when the gorilla that collected our cover charge stepped between them. He had her guy gone by the time Mary got back to the table. She moved between my legs and put my hands around her waist. I eased forward on the stool, pressing against her back and found her ear.

“You ok?”

She nodded as she leaned her head back onto my shoulder.

“Can we go now?”

I squeezed her tight, finding her hand before I eased her away from the table. We were still holding hands when the cool night air washed over our faces. Things were quiet until we were almost to the car.

“I-I’m sorry David.”

I squeezed her hand.

“For what?”

“For what happened in there.”

I stepped ahead and opened her door.

“What happened?”

She stopped and kissed me hard before slipping inside. Closing it, I hurried into the other side and got us rolling pretty quick. Her hand settled on my thigh.

“You weren’t jealous?”

I almost told her the truth, that I really wasn’t sure how I felt. Looking was one thing; a guy with his hands everywhere was something else.

“I knew you were coming home with me.”

She looked at me and smiled, her hand moving into my lap.

“I seem to remember I made a little promise.”

I smiled and swooshed the tip of her nose with my finger. Her mouth moved to the side of my neck as her fingers moved up and down my expanding best friend.

“Mmmmmmmm... did some body like seeing his wife on the dance floor.”

She tugged at my ear before teasing the edge with the tip of her tongue.

“I like making you happy David. What would make you happy tonight.”

Her fingers were busy with my belt buckle and then the front of my jeans. It didn’t take long before her hand was moving slowly up and down my now very had cock.

“So big and hard.”

She adjusted her body, kneeling on the seat next to me, never letting go.

“Put your seat back a little.”

Her words were low, husky. I did as she asked as quickly as I could. She dropped her mouth over the tip of my prick, her tongue circling it and then began teasing.

“Is this what my husband wants?”

She plunged her lips over me; her head bobbing up and down several times before letting it pop free from her lips again.

“My ass up in the air so any body can see it, knowing I’m sucking your cock?”

She held me in her hand, her tongue sliding up and down its length, occasionally sucking just the tip. I almost missed the turn to our street, hitting the brakes harder than I should have. Her head bumped the steering wheel lightly. She giggled before she straightened her self out and back into her seat.

“Noooooo…I don’t want to go home yet. I want another margarita,”

She turned the rear view mirror towards her so she could check her make up. I swung into the next driveway and then backed up, pointing the car the same we had just came. She giggled again.

“Or we can go to the liquor store and get some mix. We still have a little of the good stuff at home.”

She settled against her door facing me, bringing her left foot up and onto the seat. After I turned back onto the main drag, she adjusted her hips and opened her thighs. The tip of her finger moved over the dampening silk covering her sex.

“What does my Baby want? Watch me dance with other men or just let them peek at what's his?”

I was shaking I wanted her so badly right then. My still exposed cock was leaking precum freely. I tried reaching across the seat. She slapped my hand away playfully.

“The liquor store and I’ll flash… The bar and I’ll dance… What does my Baby want?”

She had two fingers now pressing tightly against the top of her folds. The red covering grew darker. I decided the liquor store would be quicker, still not sure how I felt about the other thing. She closed her eyes as her fingers began moving again. I watched her and tried to watch the road, thankful when the ABC’s sign finally appeared on our right. I made the turn and eased the car to a stop. She opened her eyes and smiled at me, the store lighting showing how truly wet she was. She slowly closed her legs, before leaning over and kissing me.

“You might want to put that away until we get home.”

She patted the top of my thigh and slipped out of the car. Looking back at me, she smiled softly.

“I want you to stay here.”

The door closed and I watched her stop at the counter and ask the old man standing at the cash register something. She smiled brightly and disappeared into the store. I struggled getting my jeans back up and closed before buckling my belt. I was so fucking horny I could have cum right there. She was gone several minutes before I saw her reappear in front of the cash register and put the mixer on the counter. They chatted a bit and then I saw her look around nervously. Then she did something I’ll never forget. She unbuttoned the front of her blouse and holding it open, leaned forward slightly. I saw the old man reach over the counter and inside the green material for several moments before she picked up the mixer and ran back to the car. Her face was flushed as she jumped inside.

“Get us out of here.”

I did, neither of us saying a word as she stared out her window, her arms wrapped around her. When we got home, she opened the car door and hurried inside the house. I grabbed the mixer and was right behind her.

“What’s the matter Mare?”

She turned to face me and opened the still unbuttoned blouse. I just stared at her naked breasts; their quarter sized pink nipples as long and hard as I had ever seen them.

“W-where’s your bra?”

“I took it off at the liquor store.”

She wet her lips.

“Make me a drink and get your ass in the bedroom.”

She turned again and went down the hall. It was the fastest drink I ever made. When I finally got to the bedroom, she was lying nude on her side facing me, her cheek resting on one hand and the other moving gently between her thighs.

“P-put it on the dresser…”

I moved between the end of the bed and the dresser, setting her margarita down. She

rolled onto her back, slowly dragging her tiny feet over the comforter toward her bottom. “I-I’m so close David. Please let me cum before…”

I watched as she opened her knees, her fingers massaging her swollen, wet sex.

“Oh My Gawd Baby…”

She stared at me, two fingers moving rapidly between the puffy folds against her clit.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh…”

With head thrown back, her body tightened and her hips rose off the bed.

“Daavvviiiiddddd….”

She froze for a moment, as beautiful as I had ever seen her. A long sigh slipped from deep inside as she melted back into our bed. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled, extending her open hands to me.

“You’re still dressed?”

I think I tore my shirt. I know I didn’t have my jeans all the way off as I dove into those arms. She was giggling at me until I got my hands under her knees and pushed them against her tits. I found her open wet pussy and drove home. She grabbed my ass.

“Yessssssssssss…”

Her nails dug in, holding me in place. She bore down on my cock hard and moaned again. I wasn’t waiting, I couldn’t. I started fucking my sweet little stoned wife as hard and as deep as I could. She babbled words of encouragement as my balls slapped against her upturned ass.

“Harder… Please Baby… That’s it… D - Da - Daaaavid!!!!”

She lifted her ass up and into me, her hands now clutching at shoulders, clinging to me. I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Fuuccckkkkkk!!!!”

My balls tightened and my cock exploded as I ground forward as hard as I could. I was lost in the heat of her wet, sucking pussy; dumping my cum inside her, her mouth hard on the sweet spot of my shoulder...

Slowly, I let her shaking legs free, easing my arms from around them. As they slid open, the inside of her knees moved against my waist… Her feet curled over the back of my thighs. I looked down into her damp face before kissing her mouth, her cheeks and each closed eye.

“Oh David.”

We just held on for a minute, gently rocking against each other. I started to slip from inside her, she tried gripping my shrinking cock and then groaned softly when it fell free.

“Thank you Baby, that was perfect.”

I untangled myself from her, lying on my back. She cuddled against my side, her cheek and hand on my chest. I was starting to drift, hoping Al had some more X and thinking of the possibilities. This was better than when we first started dating. She kissed me.

“Can I ask you something?”

Talking wasn’t really on my mind.

“Of course.”

“What turned you on the most tonight? I mean, like when the guy made a pass at me on the dance floor or when I let that old man feel my titties?”

“What?”

“I know you like men to look I know you like me tease them a little...”

She kissed my chest while her hand started slowly circling my stomach.

“But do you want them to, you know, touch me…”

I knew what she meant and I wasn’t sure. I didn’t like the younger guy touching her, but the older one?

“I liked it when you opened your blouse at ABC’s. I didn’t know you took your bra off.”

She smiled at me.

“I knew you would.”

Her hand moved lower.

“So why did you let him touch you?”

“I didn’t have my purse silly. How else was I going to pay for it?”

Her eyes searched my face.

“Does it bother you, what I did?”

It didn’t.

“Why did you want to dance with the guy at Todd’s?”

“He was kinda cute. It was nice having him trying to hit on me. Besides...”

Her fingers closed around cock, slowly moving up and down.

“I wanted to know.”

“Know what?”

She inhaled deeply.

“Promise you won’t get mad?”

“Why would I get mad?”

“If I tell you something that I haven’t told you before.”

“Like?”

“Like before I even knew you.”

“What happened before we were together doesn’t matter Mary.”

“I know. You said that, that’s why I never told you before.”

“Tell me what?”

She tightened her fingers.

“I love men looking at me David. I like to flash.”

She returned her cheek to my chest.

“I wanted to when you asked me. I liked it when I did. It… It just scares me now.”

Her voice trembled when she said it. I began stroking her hair, feeling my cock beginning to swell.

“Why Lover?”

“It leads to other things.”

“What?”

“L-Luis used to like it too.”

My stomach was starting to tighten. Luis was her first husband.

“And?”

“I liked it in the beginning, you know, all the guys looking at me. When we would go out somewhere he’d want me to tease sometimes, maybe leave my blouse open more than I should or not wear panties with a short dress. Then he wanted more.”

I was a little pissed she’d done it for him and got all “I can’t do that for me”. She lifted her head up and was looking at me again.

“It just got out of hand David.”

She kissed my chest again, her lips moving lower, trailing along my rib cage; then over my stomach. I wanted to know.

“What did?”

Her hand moved lower, cupping my balls. She was squeezing them lightly.

“Mmmmmm, twice in one night Baby? How long has it been since we did that?”

“What happened Mary?”

She kissed the tip of my growing cock.

“Did you like what happened at Todd’s?”

12