Fantasies Shared Ch. 02

Story Info
David learns a little more.
3.4k words
4.33
48.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“So did you get some more X David?”

I looked down at her and nodded.

“Are you sure that’s what you want?”

I kissed her forehead.

“If that makes it easier for you to do what I want you to do, Yes.”

She was biting her lower lip, looking up at me, her eyes searching mine.

“W-what do you want me to do Baby?”

I knew I wanted her to flash. Tease. I always liked that. Then at Todd’s, I felt one way and at the liquor store I felt another. I tried imagining her again at the bar with Luis and his friend…

“David?”

“I’m not sure Mare.”

I just wasn’t. She nodded her head.

“Then if we do the ecstasy, I think we should stay home.”

I just looked at her. She slipped out of my arms and went back to her coffee.

“Baby, I’ll flash for you with out the X…”

She turned to face me, the oversized cup gripped tightly in her hands.

“But I don’t want to do the X and then go out.”

She was smiling but her eyes weren’t. I knew there was more. Did I want to know? Did she want to tell me? I studied her face. I’m not sure why I asked, but I did.

“What?”

She looked away from me, her eyes going to the picture of us and the kids.

“Luis used to have me do X David; After Stephen was born…”

She looked back at me. There was that voice again, whispering in my ear; ‘Just shut up and listen.’ I nodded.

She inhaled deeply.

“After Steven was born, things changed. He started working longer hours.”

She paused and shook her head.

“At least that was what he said he was doing. When he’d come home he spend time with Stevie but not much with me. It didn’t bother me much at first. I was busy with the baby, tired and not really interested in sex. When it did start bothering me, I asked the Doctor about it during one Stevie’s check ups. He told me it was natural for awhile and not to worry about it. After awhile I did start worrying about it. When I tried to talk to Luis, he’d just tell me I was crazy.”

She was staring into the half empty cup.

“There was this party at a fiends from works house. He wanted to go and I didn’t. I never liked Mark.”

She looked up at me.

“Mark was the one having the party.”

I nodded.

“He said he was going anyway, so I thought I’d make the best of it. I hired a sitter and spent the day getting ready. You know… hair, nails and a new little outfit that I knew he’d like. When he got home and saw me ready to go, it was like old times. He started teasing me, telling me how he couldn’t wait to show me off; especially with my bigger tits. He had his hands all over me again. Chasing me around the house. Things like that. I was actually happy David.”

She stopped.

“It was easier telling you these things last night.”

She inhaled deeply.

“You want some X? Kids aren’t due till tomorrow afternoon.”

“You won’t mind?”

I left the room to get her a tab. When I got back, she had refilled her coffee and was sitting at the dining room table with a glass of what looked like OJ and two tablespoons. I handed her the ecstasy. She took it and putting it between the two spoons, crushed it into a fine powder before mixing it in the OJ.

“It’ll get me off faster this way. Why don’t you get a shower and then we can talk some more.”

I didn’t want to. Now I wanted to know.

“Ok.”

Fifteen minutes later I was drying off. When I got out of the shower, I saw my razor and after-shave sitting on the edge of the sink and the door closed. It was her way of telling me that one, she hated my day old stubble and two, she’s changing and wanted to surprise me. I took my time shaving, forcing my self to slow down until the door was opened. After another hundred different thoughts raced trough my mind, the door finally invited me into the bedroom.

She looked great.

Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail and she only had on just a trace of make up. The blue jean shorts were frayed at the curve of her ass and the white, light cotton shirt was knotted just under her bra less breasts accenting the time she spent on her abs. You’d never know she had a kid let alone two.

“Damn Lover.”

She smiled softly.

“Wanna go for a walk or something?”

She wasn’t ready to tell me yet.

“A walk.”

She nodded her head in agreement before going to the closet and slipping on the thin leather flip-flop style sandals I adored.

“I wonder if Mr. Finley is working in his yard?”

I chuckled at her thought. The old man two doors down was always peeking from his second floor window when Mary was in the yard. Taking my hand, she led me down the hall and out the front door.

“Good afternoon Mrs. Stewart.”

It was John, the oldest of the two boys that lived next door.

“Hello Mr. Stewart.”

“Hello John!”

I waved in his direction. Mary squeezed my hand hard.

“That’s Tommy David. John is the older one.”

“Older?”

“John just graduated. He used to mow our lawn…”

She looked at me and smiled.

“Isn’t that the one that mows?”

“Yes! He took over for John last the Spring.”

“Sorry.”

She giggled and we started talking about all the things that I had apparently missed in the neighborhood until we got to the park.

“Our picnic table is open.”

She smiled at me.

“Not on a Saturday afternoon. Who knows when some one might come by?”

“I was thinking we could sit in the shade and I could look at the pretty girls and you could check out the young men…”

“You shit.”

I settled in and she sat on the end of the heavy wooden table letting her feet swing slowly.

“Remember our first time here David?”

“I do.”

“You were showing me the park convincing how nice it was and how the kids would have a safe place to play if we moved in with you.”

I kissed the top of her thigh.

“And you accepted my offer right on the other side of this very table if you remember correctly.”

She smiled.

“I remember David…”

She brushed an imaginary hair from my eyes.

“I love you so much. Are you sure you want to know about all this?”

At last.

“Yes.”

She nodded.

“We were at the party and some one started passing around a joint. I passed because even though Stevie was on the bottle, I still nursed him occasionally when Luis wasn’t around. Well, Luis got a little pissed about the joint thingie and when I told him why, he got really upset. He didn’t like me nursing. Anyway, he got pissed so I hit the joint a few times. Pretty soon some of the others wanted to go swimming and that included Luis. I didn’t know anything about that, so naturally I didn’t bring a suit. It turned out no one else did either. Five minutes after the second guy hit the pool in the raw, most of the couples had left leaving two or three of us and several guys with their dates. One thing led to another and before long, Luis and me were the only ones left sitting and watching. It was about that time that I noticed my fingers were starting to tingle a little.”

She turned around on the table dropping her bare feet on each side of me. I looked up at her and she began stroking my hair as she looked into my eyes.

“Luis started bitching again, saying things like I didn’t like to party anymore, I didn’t care about what he needed or wanted; how the Baby had changed everything and he was tired of it. That kind of shit. Finally, he got into the pool too. Then Mark started dunking the women. The other couples left and most of the guys took their dates and left too. Things started getting rowdier. Luis just kept staring at me. I knew what he wanted. Pretty soon I decided I just wanted to make Luis happy. I didn’t know then a big part of it was the X. Anyway, I took off my dress and waded into the pool.”

She paused. I kissed her tummy.

“I went over to Luis and sat on the step under the one he was sitting on, leaned back and wrapped his feet around me. He had my bra off in no time and started playing with my tits. That’s when Mark headed in our direction. I told Luis I wanted to get out and he told me to relax. I told him not to let Mark touch me, that I didn’t want to get dunked. He just laughed. When Mark got to where we were sitting, he started talking about how good I looked so soon after having the Baby. That’s when Luis asked him what he thought about my tits. ‘They’re fucking great. Even nicer then they were before.’ That’s when Luis asked if he wanted to ‘check them out’ ….”

Mary bent at the waist, cradling my head in her lap.

“I-I had let Mark see me before. Luis set it up so he could watch me shower once. But he never touched me David. Never until then; I hated that bastard so much.”

I got up and sitting on the table next to her, wrapped my arms around her. I realized I was trembling almost as much as she was.

“L-Luis held my arms over his legs as Mark began playing with my tits. When he squeezed them, one actually leaked my milk; that’s when Luis asked if he ever tasted mothers’ milk. I wanted to tell him no David. I didn’t want Mark to touch me like that. But then he began sucking on my nipples.”

She slipped her hand around my waist.

“I tried to move away. Luis held me. Mark was nursing on my breasts, first one and then the other. I felt his hands all over my legs and then him taking off my panties. Luis kept telling me to relax, to just enjoy it. Mark pushed his hand between my legs and slid his fingers into me. Then it was just like in the bar David. I just closed my eyes and let them do what they wanted to do. I got hotter and hotter as Mark kept fingering me and rubbing my clit. Luis started playing with my tits and then told me to open my legs. When I did, Mark was there, lifting my knees, pushing his short, fat cock in me. I came so hard Baby, even with a man I hated…”

Her hand moved between us, pressing against my straining cock under my jeans.

“You want me to suck your cock Baby? Here? Right now?”

I looked around. There was no one, at least close enough to see what I wanted to happen. Her hands were already busy with my belt. I took them in my own and pushed them down. Opening my zipper, I released my aching cock. Her mouth covered it immediately, sucking the entire length hard and fast. I knew it wouldn’t be long. I could see her in the pool; Luis holding her from behind and playing with her tits as Mark fucked her. I came fast and hard. She gagged slightly, yet she never stopped using her mouth on my rumbling prick as it emptied my balls deep in her throat…

The walk home was quiet, her left hand in my own, her other hand half way around my waist. When we passed the Finley house, she told me she saw the curtain move on the second floor. We were both laughing as we went inside. She went to the bathroom and I rolled a fat one. As I fired up the freshly rolled blunt as she got back.

“I bet he’s still watching the house David.”

“So?”

“You want me to go lay out in the back?”

She was flushed, her hard nipples clearly outlined under the light cotton shirt. She was ready to go and I was no where near it.

“Go ahead.”

She kissed my cheek and almost ran down the hallway. I started shaking, wondering just what she had on her mind. It didn’t take long to find out what. She returned in her little “tanning” bikini with a large towel tucked under her arm.

“I’m gonna put the lounge chair close to the window so we can keep talking Baby.”

I nodded and hit the blunt again as she slipped through the patio door. I collected a beer and a dining room chair, settling next to the half open window as she aimed the lounger towards the afternoon sun and the Finley house. She spread the towel on the long chair and sat before filling her small hand with sun block.

“He’s there Baby. I saw the curtain move.”

I moved my chair trying to see his window. She started on her pink tipped feet, rubbing the lotion deep into her smooth skin. When both feet and her calves were protected to her approval, she pointed her toes toward the end of the lounger and stretched out, squirting some more of the near white lotion on her thighs. Her fingers began working it into her the top of her legs.

“I saw the curtain move again Baby. Do you want to know what else happened?”

She was working the excess lotion onto the sides of her thighs.

“Y-yes.”

“I know he’s watching me David. I bet he's playing with his cock.”

“Tell me.”

“Luis was still behind me. Mark would fuck me for a minute and then stop, asking me what I wanted. I was so horny. This was maybe the second time I got fucked since Stephen was born. I just wanted to cum."

The white cream splashed on her stomach.

“He kept asking me and Luis kept playing with my tits. I finally told him to fuck me. Make me cum. He made me say it over and over as he used me like I was his…”

Her hand slid under the triangle that barely covered her trimmed mound and shaved folds.

“Gawd…”

I could see her fingers moving under the tiny white covering.

“H-his cock was almost as thick as yours Baby. N-not as long, but so hard. When I started cumming again, I didn’t stop. I j-just kept c-cumming over and over …U-until finally…”

She started to whimper. I knew she was close, seeing how fast her fingers were moving. Her hips rose and she gasped, her free hand covering the groan that slipped from deep inside...

After her hips settled back onto the light blue towel, she eased her hand out from between her thighs. Her fingers glistened with a different kind of lotion.

“H-he’s still there Baby.”

She giggled.

I finished my beer and went for another. I have to admit that I was getting hard again. I also knew that four (if this kept up maybe five times) in less than twenty-four hours was going to be tough. I wasn’t eighteen any more. Settling back into my chair, my sore, tired cock got a little more life. Mary’s top was hanging on the back of the lounge chair, her heavy, pale breasts now exposed to the sun and old man Finley.

“I wonder if he likes my tits as much as you do Baby?”

She giggled and added some block to her fingers. As she spread the creamy white onto her breasts her tightened nipples expand a bit more.

“So Luis let Mark fuck you, then you went home.”

She turned her face away from me and into the sun.

“No.”

“No?”

“I didn’t realize it then, but now I know just how high I was. After Mark finished, Luis

led me out of the pool, motioning him to follow. When I reached for my dress, he tugged me away towards the house. I didn’t think any more of it than he wanted to parade me around for a little bit before we left. There were still several guys around. One was fucking some girl I didn’t know in a lounge chair while another girl, Marks date I think, was sucking some guy with a really big cock.”

She turned her face toward the Finleys.

“He still there Baby?”

“Uhuh, you gonna cum for him again Lover?”

She smiled.

“You want me too?”

I nodded and switched the chair so I could watch her face this time. She lowered the back of the chair and lay almost flat before swirling a fresh line over her breasts and stomach. She closed her eyes, her hands working the lotion into her breasts.

“Luis took me inside the house and asked Mark where. I’ll never forget the look on his face David. He was staring at me as he took a blanket out from under this long, heavy wooden coffee table and covered it with it. Luis had me sit on the edge and then lay back on it. He took my hands and raised them above my head, kissing me as he did and whispering to me again, ‘I want you to do this for me. Nothing will happen that you don’t want to happen.’ I was so stoned. Mark turned on both lamps on ether side of the couch and then went to the opposite end of where Luis held my hands above my head. I kept my eyes on Luis feeling that familiar glow begin between my legs. I don’t know who asked, but the words were high and excited. ‘Is it time?’ Luis smiled down at me as he said yes. ‘Just her tits. And don’t get greedy, I want every one to have a taste.’ Just like that. And then he started kissing me.”

Her hands pushed the little covering she had left off of her hips.

“You think he might like this better Baby?”

After the bottom joined her top on the back of the lounger, she brought her feet up to her bottom like she had for me the night before. I leaned forward a little watching her hands slip between her thighs and then settled back into my chair.

“Gawd Baby, I’m so horny again. Just like that night. I didn’t know who or how many there were at the time David. Some would just suck my nipples, talking about how the milk tasted. Some squeezed my breasts making it leak over my breasts or spray up from my tit. Luis kept talking to me, telling me how beautiful it was; asking if I liked it. When I said yes, he whispered, ‘I want to let them touch your sweet pussy Baby? Would you like that?’ Then there were hands on my legs and stomach and sex. Some one was rubbing my clit. Some were fingering me. There were mouths on my tits and legs. I came again and again. Luis was whispering how I should let them finish. I didn’t care. My hips were moved down towards the coffee tables end. Luis put my hands on some ones cock…”

Mary’s nipples were dancing between her arms as her fingers frantically worked her pussy. Her eyes were closed and her breathing ragged.

“Ah – Ahhhh – Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!”

I was ready now, my cock so fucking hard it hurt. The sound of a lawn mower in the front ended that.

“What the fuck?”

Her wet, sticky fingers slipped through the window and onto my knee.

‘Ju-just a sec…”

She was panting and her eyes were still closed.

“It’s T-Tommy…”

I looked at her glowing face before covering her hand with mine.

“H-he has to do the lawn today. Th-their leaving for a week tomorrow…”

I didn’t care about that. I wanted to fuck.

“Then get that sweet ass in here Mare… Now!”

She slowly opened her eyes.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…”

“Mary!”

“Give me a minute. I want to make sure Finley gets to finish.”

“What?”

“The curtain Baby. It’s cracked opened now.”

I didn’t care about Finley or anything else.

“Get in here Mary.”…

“Just relax Baby. We got all day...”