Fantasies Shared Ch. 03

Story Info
Will David's decision be the right one?
3k words
4.19
40.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Mary finally got up and drug the lounger away from the window. She took her time collecting her towel, bikini and sun block before coming back into the house.

"I forgot all about the Mitchell's going on vacation. Susan told me the other day. There off to Six Flags or something like that."

I was somewhere between pissed and wanting to get my cock inside that wet pussy that was winking at me as she strolled past.

"John's staying home. They asked if we'd keep half an eye on their house."

I was up and following her as she went down the hall, watching her round little ass sway from side to side. She turned around and looked at me, smiling, before her eyes shifted to my hard, aching cock.

"I want you to save that for later."

She smiled and went into the bedroom, closing the door behind her. I took the hint and went back to the living room, putting the chair back and firing up the joint. I was pretty sure now; I wanted to watch Mary get fucked, but how? And more importantly, who? I sat down and tried to relax. It didn't work. I hit the joint and that didn't help like I hoped it would. The mower shut off after a bit and the doorbell rang. I didn't want to answer it. I waited. It rang again. Mary flew past, tying the same white shirt she had on earlier. I couldn't hear what was said but knew Tommy or John or who ever it was wanted into the back yard. Mary past me again, opening the garage door with the button just outside the kitchen door. I couldn't keep my eyes off her ass as she waited until the low rumbling from the opener stopped.

"Thanks Tommy."

She closed the kitchen door.

"You could have let him in the back."

"I didn't want the kid to see me high."

Those brown, dilated eyes narrowed a bit.

"You think they don't know David?"

I looked at her.

"John was cutting the grass before I ever got here Baby. He knows. And if he knows, Tommy does."

"Are you kidding?'

"Damn David, you're one of the sharpest men I ever met and you don't have the faintest idea what goes on around this house do you?"

I shook my head as she came over and settled into lap, draping her knees over the arm of the recliner. The sound of the mower starting filtered through the patio door.

"Haven't you ever wondered why our house never gets egged or our trash cans scattered like almost every one else's does? We live next to two of the biggest trouble makers in the neighborhood."

I'd never thought of it. She kissed my cheek. Her voice got lower.

"They think your pretty cool..."

She rubbed the tip of her nose against mine.

"They even keep an eye on Stephen and Alec."

I had no idea.

"The boys think you're pretty cool too."

She kissed me then, slow and easy, her tongue teasing my own.

"I love you Baby."

"I love you too Mary."

"You done being mad at me?"

I chuckled.

"Of course."

She wiggled her ass in my lap.

"I just wanted to save some for later."

"I finally figured that out."

Pressing her face into the crook of my neck, her voice was almost a whisper.

"What else have you figured out Baby?"

I wanted to tell her, but I couldn't; not yet. I kept thinking about her ex Luis.

"H-how many that night?"

"How many what David?"

"At the party."

"Fucked me?"

"Yes."

"It turned out just Mark."

I slipped my arms around her, squeezing lightly.

"You said..."

She pressed her finger to my lips.

"Luis said he only wanted Mark to the first time, in case he didn't like it. I found out later that that's what they had planned all along; Get me high so I'd let Mark fuck me. Luis figured that Mark would stop if he told him too. Then Mark had the idea about taping it. So they invited a guy who had a video camera. He was supposed to be the only other guy there."

"They taped it?"

I felt her head nod under my chin against my chest.

"The guy that had the camera told Luis at the last minute he wanted his brother and friend there too, so Luis told him ok, but they couldn't fuck me. When we watched the tape, Luis said he should have let them."

She shifted her hips slightly, opening her thighs.

"P-play with my pussy Baby..."

I could hear Tommy moving back and forth across the back yard, slowly moving away from the house.

"What about Tommy?"

"He can't see anything... Please David?"

I moved my hand between her thighs. She closed her legs a little, the soft skin inside her thighs touching my hand.

"I was so high I probably wouldn't have cared who fucked me. To tell you the truth, I thought some of the others did too before I saw the tape."

I began stroking the narrow strip of denim that covered her warm sex, my index and little finger brushing against the sensitive skin on each side.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... That feels good Baby."

I stopped.

"Daaaaaviddddd!!!"

I kissed the top of her head.

"Why did you think that?"

"I-I always closed my eyes when Luis did those things with me... So I wouldn't know."

I began the slow teasing again.

"I knew the one with the big cock hadn't. I would have known if he had. Gawd he was huge."

Mary tilted her hips upward and opened her legs wider.

"M-Mark stayed between my legs. The two brothers kept sucking and playing with my t-tits and... Damn you..."

She tried loosening the front of her shorts. I stopped teasing and slapped her hand lightly.

"Ooohhhhh..."

She shifted her body again, lying on her back in my lap. Those pretty feet found the arm of the recliner and her right knee pressed against it's back and my shoulder. Her left knee fell towards the coffee table, opening her thighs as wide as she could. I eased the narrow covering to the side, exposing her very wet and swollen folds.

"T-they all took turns fingering me and r-rubbing my clit. Mark kept my legs open for them, telling them how to make me cum. They were biting and sucking my tits..."

I ran the tip of my finger through the warm, wet folds and circled her clit.

"Mmmmmmm... I-I started cumming when the two brothers were fingering me at the same time... Then Luis put my hands on their cocks...O-one of them stood up, spraying his cum all over my belly and my arm. When the other one saw what he did, he stood up too, turning his cock toward my tits... Then he came too Baby... On my tits and my face...A-ahhhhhhh...H-harder Baby... Pleaseeee..."

I slid a single digit inside.

"Ooooooo... M-Mark started fucking me sooo haarrrdddd..."

She raised her ass as high as she could. I pushed another finger inside, thrusting in and out of her weeping pussy. She pulled her knees back and curling her shoulders toward them, bore down on my fingers hard, the wet walls of her cunt sucking at my fingers.

"FUCKKKKK!!!"

I twisted my hand.

"Yessssssssssssssss!!!"

She collapsed on my lap, her feet falling off the recliner arm. The warmth washed over my fingers. Her body tightened again before she got very still. Her shallow breathing made her breasts rise and fall in quick little jerks. I slipped my fingers out and stroked the parted, slippery skin.

"Noooooooooo... Not yet...."

I rubbed her clit with my soaked fingers before pushing them back inside. Her body tightened.

"Please David... "

"Tell me."

"Oooooo... Ma-Mark leaned... fo-forward, pushing my knees against my tits... and just kept fucking me... Then L-Luis told him to turn me over... He wanted to see my tits... Then Luis fucked my mouth... C-cum on my face..."

Her feet were back on the arm of the recliner. I turned my hand, palm up and curled my fingers deep inside.

"A-Aaaaaaaaaaaaa... T-there... Right there..."

My thumb covered her hard extended, almost white clit. She pulled her knees back and came again...

We were still cuddling when the mower shut off. She twisted free, hurrying to the bedroom. I looked up and saw Tommy pushing his mower toward the side of the house and side door of the garage. I got up and went to pay him.

"Thanks Tommy. How much we owe you?"

The kid was a little nervous as he slipped off his worn leather gloves and put them in his pocket.

"Just ten for today Mr. Stewart."

I got my wallet out.

"I'm sorry about earlier, when I got you and John confused."

"That's ok. Mar... Mrs. Stewart did the first time too."

His face started to redden. I handed him his money. He turned, pushing his mower in front of him.

"I hear your going on vacation?"

He stopped and looked at me over his shoulder.

"Just for a week. We're leaving this afternoon after the old man gets home."

"You make sure to tell your Mom she can call when you get home!"

Mary was brushing past me, extending another ten to the kid.

"That's cool Mrs. Stewart. Your husband already paid me."

"Then call it a tip."

He turned, finally taking the money and smiling broadly at Mary as he did.

"Thanks Mrs. Stewart. I'll do the edging when I get back."

Mary kissed him on the cheek.

"You have a good time Tommy."

The kid looked like he was going to faint before he hurried away. I pushed the button and the garage started rumbling as the door closed. Mary came back inside, taking my hand as she did.

"That wasn't very fair Mr. Stewart."

"What's that?"

"You doing what you did, teasing me like that, making me tell you all of it."

"You loved it."

She stopped, turning to kiss me hard. I toyed with her cotton covered nipple.

"Mmmm, you know I did."

"Then what you complaining about?"

She stepped back, pressing her finger against her chin and turned her eyes up toward the ceiling.

"Were almost out of Tequila?"

She smiled at me.

"I'm on my way."

She kissed me again. The phone rang.

"That'll be Susan."

She went and picked up the phone. I headed to the bedroom and collected my keys. When I came back, Mary had written down some numbers on a piece of paper and was chatting away. I kissed her on the cheek and patted her bottom. She looked at me and smiled. I started to leave when I remembered I had given Johnny my last ten. Going back to the bedroom, I grabbed some money out of the stash drawer and started to leave. I looked in on Mary and she had her back turned to me. I didn't want to bother her again so I headed to the door. I was a little surprised when I heard her ask to speak to Johnny. I shrugged it off and went to get her her Ta-Kill-Ya...

____________________

There was a younger guy at the counter when I got to ABC Liquor. He barely looked at me as I passed him and headed for the half gallons at the end wall between the counter and the coolers. The old man was there, kneeling down, taking inventory or something. The light shined off his head through his comb over.

"How you doing?"

He looked up at me and then smiled. His nametag told me his he name was Henry and that he was there to help.

"Any tequila on sale?"

"Not today Sir."

"Hey Henry, lets go! I'm gonna be late."

The kid at the counter did have a voice. Henry straightened and shook his head.

"Damn kids."

"Ain't it the truth."

He chuckled as he went up front. The kid was through the front door ten seconds after Henry got there. I collected the tequila and headed up front.

"Gonna be busy tonight?"

"Usually is. It slows down for about an hour or so around ten and then gets busy till we close at twelve. Glad I don't work the weekends."

"What you doing here now?"

"The boy had some kinda family dinner. He'll be back around seven or so."

I nodded and started looking at the half-pints behind the counter.

"What kind of bourbon you recommend?"

"You drinking it straight?"

"I mix it with Coke."

He showed me a bottle of some I'd never heard of.

"This stuffs pretty good. Easy on the wallet too."

"I'll try it."

He slipped it into a small paper bag and then added it to the one already holding the tequila.

"That'll be thirty-six fifty."

I dug the money out of my pocket and handed him to twenties.

"Anything ever exciting happen to you around here?"

He stopped and looked at me.

"You ain't gonna rob me or anything are you?"

The look he gave was only half-serious. I laughed.

"Nooo... I was just wondering what it like working at a place like this."

He nodded.

"Folks are usually pretty nice. Now the store over on eighteenth has problems every now and then..."

He started counting my change onto the counter.

"Don't worry about it."

He pushed the paper sack toward me.

"You tell that Gal that was with you last night I said thanks. She made my night."

Then he winked at me. I was more than a little shocked. Collecting myself, I met his smiling eyes.

"How'd you know?"

"Son, when a good looking woman dressed like that comes in a place like this late on a Friday night and goes in the bathroom; this old man knows something is up. I knew she wasn't here to just use the facilities. I took notice of you after she went inside the toilet. Never can be to safe ya know."

He shook his head and smiled.

"It was like one of them stories in those magazines over there when she did what she did."

I glanced at the rack he was pointing to and then looked at him.

"Maybe I should bring her back on up?"

He chuckled.

"Son, I never could afford something like that?"

"You got a way I can watch?"

____________________

By the time I got home, I still wasn't sure how to tell Mary what I wanted her to do. I was getting out of the car when I finally noticed Susan Mitchell standing next to the open trunk of their car as George packed the different things scattered at the bumper.

"Hello Dave!"

I just waved back, not liking the look her husband was giving me. Susan had been friends with my ex and they took her side when she decided to leave. That hadn't bothered me much until I heard George had been running his mouth about us at some Civic Club meeting just before Mary moved in. The weird thing was good ol' George got caught fucking the sixty-year old President and Susan had left him for almost a month. They had gotten back together, but I never talked to him after that.

When I got in the house, Mary met me at the door. Her face was flushed and those nipples of hers were standing straight out.

"Couldn't wait for me to get back eh?"

I shifted the bag in my arms and tried to kiss her. She turned her face away.

"N-not until you make me a drink."

"You got it."

She headed down the hall. I went to the kitchen to make her her drink. I was adding more ice to the blender when I felt her hands slip around my waist.

"I'm ready for that kiss now."

I hit the button and the blender finished it job.

"And what if I'm not?"

I poured thick, light green into a margarita glass.

"I can fix that too."

I turned in her arms. Her eager mouth covered mine, tasting like mint. She hugged me hard.

"Freshened up for your husband eh?"

"Anything for my husband."

I handed her the drink.

"Anything?"

A slow smile spread over her freshly tinted lips as she took it.

"Anything."

"How's your buzz?"

"Pretty good. Why?"

"Henry said to say thank you."

I slipped by her and into the living room.

"Henry? Who's Henry?"

Picking up the half-burnt joint, I fired it up. She moved right in front of me, looking at me over the rim of the wide glass as she tasted the margarita.

"Who's Henry?"

"The old guy at ABC's."

Those big brown eyes blinked twice.

"Said you made his night?"

"How did he know you?"

"He said he never forgets a pretty face."

I hit the joint again

"We're gonna meet him in an hour or so."

Her eyes widened as she caught her breath. She took another drink, still holding my eyes.

"Is that what you want?"

"I think so."

"You need to be sure David."

"I am."

The glass trembled in her hand.

"How's your buzz Mare?"

"Starting to fade a little, but I'll be ok."

"You want some more X?"

She thought about it for a minute, then shook her head no.

"If I did some more I don't know what would happen if you wanted me stop."

I leaned forward and kissed her lightly. She tried putting her arms around my neck and I eased her away.

"Go take a shower, we only got a little more than an hour or so."

She pouted a little and started for the hallway then stopping when she got there.

"I better make sure the garage is locked. Sometimes Tommy forgets to lock the side door."

"I'll do it. Go!"

She smiled at me and hurried away. I inhaled deeply, thinking about what she said about the X. What if she changed her mind with out it?

Going to the garage, I turned on the light and locked the side door. She was right, Tommy had forgotten. Then I saw them. A pair of worn leather gloves sitting on the edge of the workbench...