Fantasies Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Not really.”

“But you liked what happened at ABC’s?”

“Y-yes.”

Her fingers circled the base, squeezing lightly and bringing it straight up from my belly.

“You know how I love sucking cock.”

I nodded.

“I like to feel you grow in my mouth as you get harder and thicker.”

Her hand was moving again.

“I love the taste of cum Baby.”

“Tell me.”

She inhaled deeply.

“We were visiting his parents and after they went to bed, he took me to this crummy little bar he used to hang out at. I think he knew about everybody there and we finally ended up in a corner booth with some friend he went to school with.”

She rubbed her cheek against the head, holding my eyes.

“Are you sure you want to hear this?”

I nodded.

“They took turns buying shots and the more we drank the more his friend stared at my tits. When his friend got up to go to the bathroom, Luis reached over and opened my blouse even more than it already was.”

She ran her tongue over the head still holding my eyes and her hand slowing a little.

“That’s when he told me I should make his friend happy and him proud. The guy was back before I could say anything, sliding in the booth next to me this time.”

That little pink tongue slid over her lips and then along the underside of my cock.

“You’re so hard baby.”

She nibbled her way down my cock and then licked her way up.

“Gawd, I want to cum again David.”

I reached down and guided her face back up to mine, kissing her gently. She slipped her tongue deep into my mouth. I toyed with a very hard nipple before urging her to climb over my waist. She pressed tight against me. I needed to know. I slapped her ass lightly.

“David!”

“Finish.”

She straightened, straddling my waist and ran her finger lightly over my face.

“I love you.”

I slapped her ass again. She whimpered, her knees gripping my lower ribs.

“They started talking again with me between them. Luis had his hand on my thigh, slowly working the hem of my skirt up. His friend was turned sideways, talking to Luis and staring inside my open blouse and down at my legs. I got so hot David.”

She reached between us and under her, filling her hand with my cock. She edged down my body. When the throbbing head touched her soaked opening, she pushed back, trapping it just inside. I slapped her ass again.

“L-Luis started playing with my pussy Baby. I was so wet. He told me to open my legs. When I did, I closed my eyes. I didn’t want to see his friend or know where he was looking any more. I slid down in the booth just a little, wanting more of Luis’ fingers inside me.”

She was slowly easing back, her wet little cunt swallowing my cock.

“Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh…”

I slapped her ass hard.

“L-Luis let his friend play with my tits Baby.”

She put her hand on my chest, letting her hips rise and fall.

“T-then he let him play with my pussy. They held my legs open and took turns finger fucking me right there in the barrrrrrrr...”

She ground down hard. I strained upward. Her hands dug into my chest. I slapped her ass again.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!”

She collapsed on my chest. I just held her, stroking her hair, enjoying her vibrating sex.

Mary was putty after that, all soft and willing. It didn’t take long for me to cum the second time after I got started again. I wasn’t sure when she finished hers…

____________________

I was up well before my loving wife the next morning. We still had all day and most of tomorrow before the kids came back. I waited until ten and called Al.

“Just wanted to say thanks for the X.”

He chuckled a bit.

“You want some more?”

I paused for a sec, not wanting to seem to eager.

“Yeah. That might be cool.”

“Give me an hour and come on by.”

I gave him an hour and five minutes and was back as Mary was taking her shower. I hid the X and went into the kitchen to make her coffee. Ten minutes later she was standing in the doorway in her terry cloth robe and staring at me. Mary wasn’t exactly a morning person.

“Where’d you go?”

I handed her her coffee and tried to kiss her on the cheek. She ducked away and settled on the couch.

“Well?”

“I went over to Al’s for a sec.”

She was looking at me over the edge of her wake me up.

“For?”

“Good morning to you too.”

She half smiled.

“Good morning.”

She put her coffee on the end table before lifting her legs and tucking her feet against her bottom.

“What did you go to Al’s for?”

“Business.”

She nodded her head.

“You get some more X?”

I tried to look surprised. Her eyes told me not to bother. I was busted.

“When did you know?”

“I wasn’t sure at first. I know how much you hate it. Then at Todd’s… When Jeramy was flirting with me: I just knew.”

I didn’t say anything. She picked up her coffee, letting the quiet linger between us. I waited. She finally inhaled deeply.

“How do you feel about what happened with Luis and his friend?”

I wondered if she was more upset about the X or telling me about the ex.

“I spent some time thinking about it. It doesn’t matter.”

She slipped off the couch and covered the short distance between us, wrapping her hands around my neck.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah.”

I kissed her lightly on the forehead. She pressed her cheek against my chest.

“Why did you want to get me all fucked up? Are things that bad?”

I wasn’t ready for this. I knew she was.

“I love you.”

Her fingers tightened behind my neck.

“And I love you. But that’s not answering my question David.”

I’d been here before. You know what I mean. One of those moments in time that change everything. What the fuck? I didn’t have that much to lose. Just her, the kids and everything I had rebuilt in the last three plus years. Maybe…

“I don’t care what happened with you and Luis or what you did with him.”

I waited. It didn’t work.

“Is it that important to you that I dress like a whore David? Show my tits to some stranger?”

I hugged her tight, feeling smaller than I ever had with her before.

“N-no.”

She looked up at me.

“Are you bored with me Babe?”

Ouch. I wanted to slip free, go back to bed and start last night over.

“I-I’m sorry Mary.”

She sighed against my chest.

“Don’t be.”

Now I was confused. Some where from some one I remembered: Just shut up and listen.

I kissed her still damp hair.

“It’s me too. I like it when men look at me.”

She lifted her eyes and met mine.

“I guess I always knew that. But then Luis was cruel and Steve hated me for it. That’s why I wanted you David. I knew you liked it right away. The way you smiled when we went shopping and I picked out the sexy little outfits you always bought me, even when we couldn’t afford it.”

She rubbed her nose against the tip of my own.

“I just worry about us is all: and the boys. They really love you David. Almost as much as I do.”

Talk about a kick in the balls! One minute I’m losing everything and now I had it all and everything else I wanted. At least I thought so. Life was good...

12