Fantasies Somewhere on a Beach Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife finds two big black cocks too much to resist.
2.6k words
4.35
37.8k
31

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished, as Ajay and Big O come up and gave her a friendly "Hi. How is it going? Ready for another drink?"

I blushed. I was already a little tipsy from the first drink and wine. Not to mentioned the three orgasms!

Ajay said, "This is out last trip. Do you want three drinks so you have something for inside and for your husband?"

Laurie replied, "That would be great".

Ajay and Big O went into their presentation again shaking a drink. I watched without sunglasses this time because they were on the table. I desperately tried to avoid looking at their crotches but they seemed to catch her in a shy glance here or there. They both caught her in the act but were gentleman about it responding with a nice, but devious, smile.

After they finished, I reached into the bag and quickly found out she had no more money. "Guys, I need to get some money in the house. Would you mind helping me into the house since it took me three trips to get out here."

They looked at each other.

"And, I have had enough sun for my pale white skin," I added.

Ajay cheerfully said, "No problem Laurie, we can help you."

"Thanks", I replied.

As we made the trip to the house, I began to wonder if this was a fantasy dream or real. Am I asleep on the beach or is this happening? We got into the house and Ajay and Big O were looking around.

"Nice place" they said.

I replied, "Thank you, I worked hard to pay for it!"

I was getting wet just standing there next to two big guys only in white speedos that had enormous packages.

I was feeling bold, so I asked, "Guys, why do you wander the beach in white speedo and serve drinks?"

They both smiled and laughed. Ajay quipped up, "Because all the horny middle aged women love to see us shake drinks in front of them on the beach. They pay for the 'presentation'". They both winked at each other. Ajay then said, "Are you horny Laurie?" I swallowed hard and her mind raced.

My suit was really wet as I looked at the two muscular men in front of me with speedos.

I stammered, "Yes..."

Ajay stepped near to me. He caressed my shoulders. He leaned down a kissed my neck while his hands ran down my body to my ass. He then squeezed. I was getting more and more wet. Sloppy wet.

He took my hand and placed it on his crotch. It felt huge and thick. His balls were enormous. I breathed heavily. Big O stepped forward and behind me. He rubbed my back and whispered hotly in her ear, "Would you like to see these big black cocks? To feel them naked?"

I stammered again, "Yes..."

With Ajay in front and Big O in back they started to run their large hands up and down my body. I was quivering in ecstasy as two huge black men engulfed my body. Slowly my cloths came off until just her soaked bikini bottom was left.

Big O was pinching my nipples as he rubbed my ass on his growing cock. Ajay bent down and sucked on one nipple and then the other. Ajay sucked them deep into his mouth without hurting me while tickling the inside of my thighs. I spread my legs to give him access to my soaked pussy. Ajay's hand grabbed by pussy!

Ajay commented, "My my my, look who is all wet. Is this all from us?" He stood up.

I reached down to each of their crotches and started rubbing. Their balls were enormous. Their cocks were getting bigger in their speedos. Too big, in fact, to contain the massive members. The heads of each man's penis started to peek out and climb upward like a giant black beanstalks. I could no longer stand it, I reached into both speedos and let them loose.

There was no turning back now. As they engulfed me from the front and behind, I rubbed up and down on the two big thick cocks. They kept growing up my forearm as I jerked on them! Big O was thick, super dark and had a big head. Ajay was a little shorter, tapered at the end but had a lot of veins. Of the two, I really only thought I could handle Ajay inside without pain.

Suddenly, they lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom. I was laid down on the bed. My bikini was stripped off. Both men then proceeded to suck on my nipples. I had two big black heads sucking away on my nipples while each took turns rubbing my soaked pussy. I shuttered with my first orgasm which made both of them chuckle.

They both shimmed up to their knees on the bed. I reached up and stroked both of their big black cocks. Ajay was dark colored, but Big O was dark as coal. The contrast on my skin was amazing. As I grabbed both at the base, I realize they extended up near the inside of my elbow. They were the largest cocks I had ever seen. Even porn videos I briefly had seen did not compare.

They both moved toward my mouth. I held each cock in my hands and took turns sucking on them. Big O was so thick I could not get my mouth around him. Between sucking, I looked at Big O and said, "I know why they call you big O." He smiled and grabbed the back of my head forcing me onto his massive cock.

Ajay then pulled away and went down between my legs. With one finger, he pushed it into my slit. "My Laurie, you are wet. Are you ready to be fucked hard and deeper than you have ever been in your life?"

"Umhm" I replied as I had the tip of Big Os cock in my mouth stretching my lips. Big O was still not all the way hard and I grabbed the base of his cock and one big huge ball. My fingertips were almost two inches apart. Oh my God, I thought and I came again as Ajay was now sticking two fingers in my wet pussy. Meanwhile, Big O moved and straddled above me with his huge black cock pointed right at my face.

Ajay then got down and started to lick my swollen clit while putting two fingers in my pussy. "You are going to need to be a lot wetter and looser for us Laurie" I moaned in ecstasy. Ajay was an expert with the tongue. He sucked on my clit and flicked it with his tongue teasing me. I felt a building pressure. I reached up and grabbed Big O with two hands and stroked and sucked. My legs clamped around Ajays head and I let loose a massive orgasm. I soaked his face and had to push his head away in post-orgasmic sensitivity.

Ajay reared up. His cock was at full mast now. Where before it hung down, it was now hard and ready and sticking straight out. He is going to impale me with that thing I thought.

Ajay commented, "She is wet enough now Big O" and they gave a knuckle bump above me. I was holding on to Big O with two hands and his massive member felt like a tree limb in a storm. Ajay's cock was tapered at the end, thank God. He positioned it right at my slit and stopped.

"What do you think about big black cocks?" I pulled Big O out of my mouth to get a breath.

I breathed heavily, "Amazing cocks. I love huge cocks. Now fuck me with that big black cock!"

Ajay then moved the his cock up and down my slit to loosen me up. His two fingers were nothing. "Ajay, tease me with your tip," I moaned between sucking on Big O.

"We got a player here" said Ajay and slowly pushed the very tip of his head into my slit. After a couple tries, he managed to get about one inch inside of me. I took a deep long breath and relaxed. Ajax pulled back and with each stroke he went a little deeper. Finally, I felt his head enter me all the way.

I looked down underneath Big O hanging balls and saw Ajay had at least 10 more inches to push. I shuttered and came again when I thought about the two giant cocks I am going to experience. Stroke by stoke Ajay got deeper. Big O started to stroke his cock above me because I was not focused. He would rub it on my face and pinch my nipples which made me more horny. I was on fire now. Ajays cock was blasting in and out of me. Big O had reached over and was fingering my clit at the same time while I held onto his cock with two hands barely covering then base of his tool. I felt a large orgasm building. Big Os cock was getting harder and Ajay kept moving faster.

Finally, I wrapped my legs around Ajay and yanked him in all the way. His cock went so deep I swear it was in my throat. I came screaming at the top of my lungs, "Give me that huge black cock!"

That was a turn on for them. Big O, stiffened and shot a huge load all over my face and chest. I reached up and put him in my mouth and another large load went down my throat. Ajay pulled out and fired his load all over my stomach. He must have came three times and I was covered.

As I lay there the two men positioned on either side of me I could not help but noticed the contrast. White sheets, black men and me in between them just lazily stroking their semi-flaccid penises that were still somehow still about 9 inches long and thick.

Ajay spoke first, "How about that drink?" He got up and fetched me a towel and brought three drinks.

We sat there sipping a "Coconut Island Special" while I alternated reaching down and holding up their members in amazement. I thought we were done, but they took their time finishing their drink. Big O then started to lazily pinch my nipples. Ajay joined in.

"Guys, I thought we were done," I said in surprise.

Big O commented first, "I have not been inside of you yet."

Panic went through my mind. Ajay was long and thick but Big O was long and super thick. I could handle Ajay, but Big Os massive cock was another story. I sat there sipping my drink as two black men with shaved heads sucked on my nipples making me horny once again. Maybe I can do this, I thought to myself as my stretched pussy became wet again but not nearly wet enough. I then thought of something.

"Big O, reach in to the nightstand and get out the black bottle." Big O leaned over and his big cock flopped over with a thud. "Yeh", I thought, "I am going to need some help". Big O looked at the bottle and asked. "Whats this for?"

I commented, "me! when I need a little help" Big O chuckled, and said deeply, "Your going need a lot of help."

"Big O, lay down please", I asked. He did so. His cock was not yet erect. I took the lube a squirted a lot into my hands. I grabbed his cock with lubed up hands and started to stroke him. The lotion was friction based and it started to get warm. Big O started to grow. I stroked and stroked. Soon, Big O was solid and standing straight up while he lay on his back. I stroked him with two hands. When I got to the base of his cock with two hands at least six inches was still rising up. I started to suck the top part of his cock knowing it cannot fit in my mouth.

Ajay went behind me and was using the lube on my nearly worn out pussy. Finally, Big O leaned up and looked at me and grumbled, "Are you ready?" I got up on my feet and hovered above him. Slowly I started to run the head of his huge cock on my engorged slit. Thank god for the lube, because it was a lifesaver. Slowly I pushed on the head of the biggest cock I have ever seen. I breathed deeply. Ajay was cheering, "You can do it". After five minutes of pushing, Big Os head slipped into my pussy. I exploded in another orgasm and lay on his chest.

Slowly he started pushing my butt down and moving his hips. He was massive and I felt it going up my stomach. I kept breathing. I worked and worked until half of him was in me. He then pushed hard. I screamed and came again! He slowly pulled out and pushed his full length in me. He pinched my nipples and sucked on them. I was coming constantly.

He leaned up and said, "Are you ready for an Island sandwich?" Holy crap. No way. I am a virgin. But, it was too late. I was beyond control. Ajay was rubbing lube on my backside and rubbing my back.

"Relax" Ajay whispered.

I felt the head of his cock touch my ass. Fear and excitement were mixed. I was about to have two huge cocks in me at once. Ajay was gentle and slipped in slowly. I screamed. But, it soon turned to pleasure as I felt the two men alternate pushes.

Waves of pleasure came and went. I was like a ragdoll between two big men in an Island Sandwich. I could no longer speak. After what seemed like eternity, I felt each of them quickening the pace and growing larger. I could feel them inside me filling me completely. They were close. Now they were in unison and going deep in me with each thrust. I was coming and constantly shaking as my eyes rolled into my head.

Finally, both exploded and I could feel their loads shoot deep inside me. I exploded again more intense than all other times and collapsed. We rolled exhausted with both men still inside of me. Only because of their great size were they able to do this. Big O sucked my nipples as Ajay rubbed my butt and back from behind. I was still impaled by two huge cocks. Finally, they pulled out.

After cleaning up, Big O and Ajay and have me a big hug. Ajay said, "Next time you are on the islands or need a drink, give us a call" and left his card on the nightstand. I lay there for about 10 more minutes and then panicked. The bed was a mess, the sheets need to be washed and I need a shower.

I jumped up and barely could stand. I just walked bow legged to get a robe. I looked at the clock. 2pm. I have two hours. I quickly stripped the sheets and started laundry. I cleaned up the house and myself. I put the card in my purse.

In the shower I reached down. My pussy was wide open. It will never be the same. I finished the laundry and made the bed. I was tucking in the last corner when I heard, "Honey, I'm home!" and the kids came screaming in the house. What a day! I need a drink I thought to myself. I need a Coconut Island Special. And, I have not eaten. I needed an Island Sandwich to go with it.