Fantasizing in Threes

Story Info
Chat with a friend about hot pictures.
2.3k words
4.18
20.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob: So what else is new sexy thing?

Julie: Nothing really. Working, sleeping, playing around on the computer, a couple dates, nothing serious. Going up to the Oregon coast in a couple weeks to visit a couple friends.

Rob: Anyone interesting?

Julie: Got a play buddy for once in a while. Got some nice pics...lol, he likes his picture taken.

Rob: I'll bet! And here's me in a training harness. And here's me with the lamp up my ass...

Julie: No, no, no. Well, got one with a vibe up his ass.

Rob: Case in point

Julie: Got a really nice one though of him sitting on the corner of my hot tub, steam rising in front of him, water reflections rippling on his skin, hard, his face showing what he's feeling. Very lovely pic, I'm rather proud of it.

Rob: Sound's like it.

Julie: Wanna see?

Rob: Absolutely

Rob: Nice pic...good looking guy

Julie: Yeah.

Rob: Not sure that's enough cock to keep you happy!

Julie: Almost...

Rob: Heard you liked 'em Texas sized!

Julie: Mmm...like I said...almost.

Rob: Mmm tasty.

Julie: Yes...yes it is.

Rob: Nice graceful curve to it.

Rob: Bet it hits your G just right.

Julie: Not bad. Was a fun night.

Rob: Looks like it.

Rob: Bet he got to fuck those wonderful tits.

Rob: The lucky bastard.

Julie: Nope. Sucked and bit on them a bit.

Rob: Nope? What is he gay?

Julie: No, but I pushed him down on the bed and kinda did unto him instead. Like I said, got a pic of my vibe up his ass and my flogger laying across his cheeks.

Julie: Wanna see that one?

Rob: Ok send it.

Julie: Enjoy.

Rob: Oh you know I will.

Julie: I know you will, ya perv!

Rob: So cute with his cock pulled back like that.

Julie: Hehehe...wants me to use a strap on next time.

Rob: Have to admit, that's sexy. I'd fuck him.

Julie: Bet you would.

Rob: Only if you were there.

Julie: Of course.

Rob: Perv.

Julie: You know it love.

Rob: I'd pay to see pics of you fucking him with a strap on.

Julie: Well, since I'll be the one taking the pics, don't know how much they'll show, but I'll see what I can do.

Rob: Get a tripod. Set the timer.

Julie: Maybe. I'm much more camera shy than he is.

Rob: This from the girl who just gave me the boobie show?

Julie: Yup! Boobies are easy. They all look good.

Rob: This one was taken two seconds before you swallowed him whole?

Julie: Pretty much. Doesn't look like he's minding, does it?

Rob: Not at all.

Rob: Never took pics like that.

Julie: So what do you think of my photography?

Rob: Fantastic.

Julie: Really?

Rob: A little too much fill flash, but that's easily remedied.

Julie: *nods* Cheap digital camera at night, not a lot of adjustment.

Rob: Tape a piece of tissue paper over the flash.

Julie: hmmmm...ok.

Rob: Try it out...trust me.

Julie: I do, that's why I'm asking.

Rob: Gets rid of the big shadows and smoothes out the 'starkness' of on camera flash. Come on, show me the money shot. Where's the happy ending?

Julie: Um...wasn't filming at that point, had my mind on other things...

Julie: Give ya a glimpse of my bedroom though.

Rob: And your hands were busy and um yeah i get it.

Julie: Last one...lol

Rob: No, not the last one?

Julie: Thought maybe you'd seen your fill.

Rob: That's funny, like he's about to fall over, but I'd still poke him in the ass if you were sucking his cock.

Julie: He actually had almost fallen over. Damn near landed on his head outside the tub.

Rob: Oops

Julie: Mmmm...sucking his cock and your balls...he'd love it.

Rob: You think?

Julie: I know.

Rob: Just trying to get your panties moist babe.

Julie: Baby, all ya gotta do is sign on to do that.

Rob: They make a better ball gag when they are damp don't you think?

Julie: *mumbles about hating goddamn gags and stuff*

Rob: Sorry.

Julie: No you aren't!

Rob: But it's rather like having two cocks in your mouth at once... and you like that.

Julie: It is? I do?

Rob: So I'm told, and so you said once but it was deep in fantasy play. Forgot about your aversion to gags.

Julie: Not really an aversion, just don't find them particularly attractive, on others or myself, though there've been times I've been tempted with patients...

Rob: But imagining you and me and your boy toy in the hot tub with your mouth on us both at the same time...mmmmmmm.

Julie: That would be a helluva mouthful. Sayin' I got a big mouth?

Rob: I'm saying you are voracious. I think you could handle it. Or at least you'd try. If not you'd have fun rubbing our thick veined cocks together.

Julie: Now there's a thought. At the least I could alternate; suck one down then the other.

Rob: There's a pic I'd like to see.

Julie: One cock in my mouth, the other rubbing along my cheek...

Rob: Hands playing with your nipples.

Julie: Whose hands?

Rob: Mine and his, but only one of each. We need one free to caress each other's balls while you suck and lick. It's only fair.

Julie: Hard over there yet?

Rob: Ebony. Mahogany. Ironwood.

Julie: Mmmm...running your hand along it?

Rob: How did you guess?

Julie: I should come over and take pics.

Rob: Just thinking about your soft lips in a wet circle over my glans...

Julie: Tongue teasing under the edge...

Rob: while you slowly rub another cock along your cheek...what mortal wouldn't be hard?

Julie: Sliding it deeper, tongue stroking long underneath...

Rob: Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rob: Running a hand through your wet hair...

Julie: His hand under your balls, fingers moving lightly...

Rob: Pistoning my hips in and out.

Julie: The hot water swirling around him, teasing your skin while my tongue moves on you.

Rob: Tickling the soft skin behind his balls his sac heavy in my hand.

Julie: Sucking while I pull back, teasing your glans again, then turning to his cock.

Rob: My teeth clenched in ecstasy.

Julie: Letting you watch while it slowly disappears into my mouth.

Rob: Mmmmm...I could kiss those wet lips, but i keep that thought to my self as I slide my fingers into his cleft.

Julie: Take the whole thing down until my chin rubs against your hand on him and pulling back up, listening to him moan as your fingers tease his ass.

Julie: Sucking you down hard again, deep, pushing you tight into my throat.

Rob: What a sensation...sliding a finger against his ass moving it in tiny circles as your lips and throat engulf me.

Julie: My tongue flat and rough, stroking your underside and pulling slooowly back up.

Rob: (getting hot in here)

Julie: Moving to him with a glance up at you, and covering his head with my shiny wet lips again, feeling him thrust up into my mouth as your fingers play with his ass.

Rob: Slipping my finger into his backside, feeling the muscle relax as your mouth envelops his head.

Julie: Pushing him deep, and down onto your hand as I shove my mouth down over him.

Rob: He's squirming but i think he likes it. I know I would.

Julie: He loves it, and plays with yours in return, fingers teasing their way back behind your balls.

Rob: Sliding my finger up to the second knuckle, pressing my thumb into the seam between his balls as your cheeks suck in.

Julie: Pulling back to his head and sucking him deep once more, feeling what you're doing in his tension.

Rob: So fucking hot.

Julie: Pulling up, cheeks hollow with suction, moving to you and sucking you deep, my mouth so wet and slippery, getting you more wet, more hard, leaving the slick moisture on your cock as I pull back and look up at you.

Rob: What do you have in mind?

Julie: Fuck him.

Rob: You'd like that.

Julie: Smiling and turning my head back to him, pulling him in front of you as I suck his cock back into my lips, listening to him groan, eyes rolled back.

Rob: Grinding my finger deeper, hooking it slowly.

Julie: Reaching between his legs to find your cock.

Rob: Let's lay him down on his back here on the side of the tub. He's an eager one. I like that.

Julie: Oh yes, he is. I'll straddle his head and grab his legs, pulling them back to his chest.

Rob: Easing him on his back, me on my feet in the tub.

Julie: Lean forward to kiss you, slow, deep.

Rob: Slicking the wet tip of my cock up and down his exposed crack, tasting his precum on your lips, which makes my cock drip with anticipation.

Julie: Mmmm...pulling away from you and lowering to suck his cock in again, keeping it busy while you press into his ass.

Rob: Slide my cock up to his tight hole.

Julie: Letting my saliva run down his crease.

Rob: I can feel him trembling with anticipation. I'm thicker than your vibe but with a gentle push forward I feel his resistance slip and feel the tight wet heat of his ass grip my shaft.

Julie: Working his cock in and out, moving on him, sucking him deep, working him in my throat, lowering my pussy to his mouth, muffling his moans.

Rob: Bet that's sopping wet too.

Julie: Mmmm...oh yes.

Rob: Watching your mouth do its thing as I ease my length into his ass, pushing my self deeper, filling his body with my hard cock, then drawing back slowly half way, his legs trapped by your arms.

Julie: Feeling his hands clench on my back, working over his cock, keeping him hard and moaning. My arms holding his legs back and high, watching your cock slide in him.

Rob: Pushing back in deeper, harder.

Julie: Feeling him lick at my pussy then stop and moan as it gets too much, then lick furiously again.

Rob: My strokes slow, deliberate.

Julie: Sucking and tonguing him harder when I feel him tense.

Rob: Pistoning in and out with a steady hard rhythm my balls pressed up against his trembling tailbone.

Julie: Watching your cock stretch him open, tasting the precum oozing into my mouth in a steady stream as your cock massages him inside, knowing he won't last long like this.

Rob: Smiling down as your cheeks fill and empty with his girth.

Julie: Grind down on his mouth, distracting him with my pussy as you and I play.

Rob: Gripping the base of his cock, feeling your lips all the way down on my fingers as i stroke deep.

Julie: Sliding down until my lips hit your fingers, licking them before I pull back.

Rob: Shaking my hips side to side stuttering my strokes before burying my length in him.

Julie: Hands on his ass, stretching it open for you, moaning as the sight of you and taste of him and feel of his mouth makes me so fucking hot.

Rob: Mmmm, me too. Slowly running my fist up his shaft to your mouth as i fuck his open ass.

Julie: Mmmm...look up at you as I pull back, letting go a second to tell you, "Fuck him baby, he won't last long."

Rob: Clenching my teeth and spalling my hips against him.

Julie: Watching the precum bead up and run down his cock to your fingers before sucking him in again.

Rob: Our bodies making wet dull sounds as my cock plows into him again and again.

Julie: Moving faster on him, working his cock hard in my mouth, tongue wrapping around it.

Rob: Battering into him now.

Julie: Rubbing his glans along the roof of my mouth, sucking, tongue working him.

Rob: My breath making steam in the cool air.

Julie: Watching your cock move in and out of him, feeling him shake under me, his balls tensing.

Rob: Grunting and pistoning, my hard cock twitching.

Julie: Mmmmmm...his mouth driving me higher, grinding my hips down on him.

Rob: My balls heavy with lust.

Julie: Working him deep in my mouth and keeping him there, short hard strokes with his head in the top of my throat, feeling him arch and buck under me growling in my pussy.

Rob: Feeling his hips buckle as my cock slams home.

Julie: His balls drawn up tight...

Rob: My breath ragged...

Julie: My hand sliding down to find your balls...

Rob: My body shaking...

Julie: Swallowing him as I squeeze them gently...

Rob: Gasping...

Julie: Feeling him begin to flood my mouth, salty hot...

Rob: As I feel the hot jolt of orgasm whip through the base of my spine...

Julie: Jerking under me, head arching back and growling, swallowing him, watching you cum in him...

Rob: And explode through the tip of my cock white hot and back filling around my shaft, forbidden, primal, earth-shaking, his ass sloppy around my still thrusting cock.

Julie: Moaning and rolling my eyes back as he gasps and grinds his chin against me and I cum in his mouth.

Rob: His moans are almost whimpers as your pussy smothers his lips, easing down.

Julie: Swallowing his taste, filling his mouth with juice, moaning, watching you as I shake.

Rob: My nipples rock hard, my skin bristling with goose bumps, my cock still fat and thick in his open ass, pulling you up.

Julie: Easing off his cock to lean forward and lick your belly and up your chest.

Rob: Kiss those still wet cocksucker lips...mmmmmm so naughty.

Julie: Feeding you the last taste of his cum, mmmmm...he tastes good.

Rob: Tasting it from your tongue salty and earthy.