Fantastic Four: A Hard Day's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I may adequately cohere abstract ideas into defined visual constructs, but it was your input that allowed it to work. I had no idea you could be so vocal!"

"I still have many surprises left."

"The juxtaposition of the narrated first person account with the video was most interesting. We should explore different aspects of this."

"You mean that I-?"

"Oh, we should acquire more such resources, of course. Effective as this latest episode was, it could lose power through repetition, so a more diverse database would be needed."

"So I could do Ben again?"

"Of course! Or Jennifer! The variety in sexual gender of the prospective partner will increase the variance in the range and increase prolonged effectiveness."

"So diversity is acceptable?"

"Of course, variety in the factors surrounding the single unvarying focal point, yourself, would provide more latitude for experimentation and forestall the danger of repetition producing diminished returns."

"I do have some other... past anecdotes I could recall verbally for you," Sue offered. "Often involving other situations, and... participants."

"Excellent! The larger the sampling the better!"

"Really?"

"Of course!"

"So you wouldn't mind a... larger group of possible future partners as well?"

"Ah, that would be ideal! Perfect as Ben and Jen are as prospects, a larger resource base would be much more convenient, especially for long-range assurance of variety, as well as to relieve our friends from excessive demands."

"I doubt they'll mind such demands much," Sue muttered.

"But desirable as more participants would be, I just cannot ask you to go to such lengths for my situation. Yours is a most delicate position and I can't expect such sacrifices from you."

"Oh, Reed, I'll gladly do anything for your sake, and ours! I'll sacrifice myself as much as needed!"

"You would?"

"I love you, silly. Of course I will! I'll do as wide a sampling as possible!"

"Locating prospects will not be easy. We need individuals willing to perform with you sexually but without intending to compete with me for your affections. They would need to be quite open-minded."

"Oh, I think I can find some individuals who'd consider having steady, obligation-free sex with me."

"Also, you should chose prospects you feel could provide you some measure of adequate personal results. You should fulfill your own physical needs, too.

"Oh, I'll try to find prospects that can fill me, ah, that can fill the criteria."

"While more diversity of individuals and situations is better, but I would not wish for you to endure distasteful or fastidious acts as a chore just for my sake, please."

"Oh, I'd never do anything I'd find too distasteful," Sue assured him. "But I'd be quite happy to do some experimentation for you."

"Really?"

"I mean, why not test the full range of possible permutations? To achieve greater diversity, the basic scenarios could go from the casual to the more elaborate, and the participants from the amiable to the... more controversial, perhaps even involving our usual activities as the Fantastic Four."

"That unification of activities has potential, but-"

"After all, we do explore strange situations and meet... unusual individuals, who may be persuaded to collaborate with us."

"Would that be possible?"

"Surely if gender variety is good, experimenting with varied species would be even better, and we've met many extraterrestrial, human-like races."

"Oh, I could never demand that you-!"

"I could even try some of the nonhumanoid ones, too."

"Susan, that could be too risky for you, physically. The wide differences in-"

"Many Earth-born beings of modified morphology, like Ben himself, would surely be adequate preparation," Sue proposed, while rubbing herself softly against him. "I can think of several others of even less normal appearances among the mutants or the Inhumans."

"But, Sue-!"

"I should be as thorough as possible in testing the ways in which different large creatures could copulate with me, or you think that will not give useful results?"

"I-Well, I could see the usefulness, if you'd be willing to do such things."

"Oh, I'll try," she said, pressing her breasts to his chest. "You could also build suitable mechanical constructs for the same purpose."

"Why, of course!"

"Cute as Herbie is, surely you could design a more... physically formidable version with multiple ways to execute various sexual functions. Or several such robots, with diverse physical configurations."

"Indeed. We could compare humanoid frameworks with quadrupedal designs, and design layered complex multi-tasking options."

"Oh, I think I could accept simultaneous sessions with all prototypes, to provide better feedback on whether they achieve proper possession of my body."

"Maybe even explore other topological options beyond the basic cylindrical."

"And we could also make use of some options beyond the normal ethical parameters," Sue said, with a bright sparkle in her eye. "Which are often quite readily available."

"What options?"

"Taking the situations to heightened states of emotional charge by making use of pre-existing conflicts could be very effective."

"Surely you cannot mean-?"

"We do know of many individuals who'd be quite... fitting. Maybe not approaching it deliberately, but being ready to take advantage of any suitable situations that arise."

"That would be far too dangerous for you!"

"Yet that's a desirable factor in itself. Creating a situation of dramatic tension and personal risk, the results become more vital and involving, both for me as participant and you as observer, and would imply a greater range of possible developments."

"Yes, that is true. But you can't mean...?"

"Our enemies, of course."

"But-!"

"There's a wide range of them, for the desired diversity, and the likely situations..."

"No! Most are utterly evil, monstrous creatures."

"Thus you'd be sure they are no competition for my affection. How could I fall in love with an evil, despicable monster? The worse, the better! I could have plentiful sex with such fiends with no possible emotional involvement at all."

"Maybe, but becoming physically intimate with evil beings with no concern for your well-being and whose superhuman physical attributes could be nearly incompatible is unthinkable!"

"Oh, I'd be willing to try for our sake. I'd prepare as thoroughly as possible," she proposed, pressing harder against him.

"Such acts could well become unpalatable, far too violent and painful for you to endure."

"My force field will always ensure my safety, and I can practice forms of rougher, more violent sex with suitably programmed robots, for the sake of better results," she said, before looking at him with pouting mouth and eyes. "Ben's huge cock did hurt me a lot when he had me, yet it worked fine... for all of us, didn't it?"

"Ben is our friend! He would never truly harm you! But an enemy would have no such qualms!"

"And that danger can make the situation much more poignant, providing maybe even better results," Sue insisted, her open legs spreading around his right leg, pressing her pubis hard against the thigh. "Or is the basic scenario of my letting a savage, evil monster or machine mount me and possess my body with brutal, irresistible force, until I can't help but come in orgasm after orgasm, of no real interest to you at all?"

"Ah... I would not say that exactly."

"Why, just imagine Terrax as my lover..." she suggested, rubbing her mound against his leg insistently, while one hand slid under his uniform.

"I thought he was dead."

"Or Blaastar, his huge muscular body approaching poor little me with the worst of intentions."

"You could just shield yourself."

"He has me strapped to a power inhibitor, and I'm helpless before him."

"Where am I? I would not-?"

"You're lost in the Negative Zone, doomed to die, and the only way to save you is to submit to the lust of this awful villain, who rips my clothing off with one huge clawed hand!" Sue described, rubbing herself faster and faster, and freeing his hardening penis.

"Oh, just like that one time when.... But I will surely escape on my own."

"I can't know that, so despite my distaste for the hairy, bestial creature and his enormous hard cock hanging before me, I can only spread my legs in reluctant surrender," she continued, as she slid over him, her mound moving up the length of his already erect member.

"You really should not..."

"With a single brutal thrust, he enters me," she said with a soft cry, duplicating the abrupt motion in her own movements, deftly mounting her husband. "He's big and thick and hot, and I scream in pain as he rams himself to the hilt in my moist depths."

"You poor thing..."

"He starts to pump in and out of me with savage glee, my body shaking like a doll with every thrust. His huge hands grab my big, soft tits to squeeze and pull with brutal strength. I plead and whimper and cry, but I know I must endure his huge cock impaling me, and so with every thrust I choose to meet him, fucking him as much as he fucks me," she whispered, while riding his penis with growing urgency. "Soon his monster cock is making me moan, giving me as much pleasure as pain, and I dare him, challenge him to fuck me harder, to make me come."

"And?"

"He complies and starts to fuck me like a beast, growling like a wild animal consumed by lust," Sue said, riding Reed more and more violently.

"And?"

"And I love it! I love every second of it!"

"Oh, my!" Reed muttered. "What else?"

"His claws rake my teats, his teeth bite my swollen nipples, and his cock stretches my wet cunt beyond all belief!" Sue continued, her rocking body now also trembling from within.

"The bastard!"

"Oh, yes, I despise the damn bastard and his huge awful cock as he fucks me so hard and deep! I hate his evil self and how good he fucks me until the pleasure's becomes too much to stand!" she gasped. "And with a scream, I come, and come, and come, with that monster's cock buried so deep inside me, possessing me, making me his! OH, YES!"

"More! Tell more!"

"Yes! YES! I-I tremble in orgasm after orgasm, yes! And he finally comes as well, yes, filling me with his hot, evil seed, and... and making me climax one last time! Oh, Reed!"

"Blaastar, you were doing Blaastar!"

"Oh, yes! Blaastar! Oh, YES! YES! I CAME SO HARD! HE FUCKED ME SO WELL! I LOVED IT! YEEESSS!"

With a shudder, Sue collapsed on top of Reed, her breaths fast and short, while he closed his eyes and grunted his own orgasm.

"So you see," Sue said after a while, with a broad smile. "Wouldn't you have liked a recording of that scenario?"

"Well, maybe," Reed sighed. "But as all fiction it is too glamorized. What assurance do you have that you would actually find such an encounter pleasurable?"

"Oh, I'd do my best to achieve it."

"Surely, but still, quite improbable. You would try hard, I am sure, but enjoying a coitus with such a repulsive brute?"

"Farfetched as it may be, I would try it for us, dear."

"And you would be still be tied and vulnerable, so worse things could yet happen."

"Oh, the furious pumping of the sex loosened the power inhibitor's connections, and I broke free afterwards."

"Oh, well, fine for fiction, surely, but real life is less convenient."

"I'm willing to attempt it in real life. Of course, I wouldn't just offer myself to a foe, but I would not resist too much if any tries to get me take me, and I could have a nano-drone by me at all times to record such events for you."

"I am not sure, Sue."

"There are so many such options with enormous... potential, you know, that it would absurd to just dismiss them arbitrarily. Just think of all the villains who have captured me in the past, and then imagine the possible liaisons!"

"Surely they were only a handful."

"Oh, remember Terrax. Can you picture him having rock constructs penetrate me before finally having me take his rocky penis? With the long, thick hilt of his Cosmic Axe in my anus?"

"That is quite a scenario!' Reed muttered.

"Ronan the Accuser's staff could also probe any of my holes. Well, "

"Er..."

"I could have sex with all three of the Red Ghost's Super-apes at once."

"All three?"

"The gorilla alone could surely give me good workout."

"Maybe, but-"

"Annihilius could do me in midair, from behind."

"Annihilius is an insect-like alien, I doubt he considers sex with humans desirable."

"How well do you know his alien morphology? His exoskeleton could hide a big, thick cock hungry for me."

"Ah, well..."

"The Trapster could put me in bondage while the Sandman uses a huge solidified sand penis to fuck me."

"Or Klaw could use his vibrational claw to stimulate directly your sex," Reed offered. "Driving you to orgasm that way."

"Yes! Don't you like the possibilities?"

"The Superskrull would duplicate all our powers, so he could fondle you with my extensible limbs, enter you with a rocky phallus similar to that of Ben, and use your force field to probe you elsewhere. He could change the shape and size of such force constructs..."

"See?"

"The applications of the Molecule Man's-"

"You like the prospects, then?"

"Oh, as conjecture, sure, there is an undeniable unconventional appeal, but how could you bring yourself to do such things?

"It is worth a try. Distasteful as is the mere idea of having to let one of the evil, monstrous villains we usually fight, possess my body during violent, dangerous sex, I think I could just manage. For us."

"Well, if you think it viable..."

"So I have your approval?"

"I doubt such situations will arise any time soon. Beautiful as you are, my dear, our foes do have larger goals in mind than just sex."

"Oh, sure, but I should always be ready."

"Alright, honey. I do trust your discrimination. But be careful."

"Oh, I will."

"You are such a dear."

Sue, walked away, worn, sore and exhausted, but radiantly happy. Not only had she enjoyed more sex in the last few hours than in the six months before, her future sex life looked to be better than she had ever longed for in her kinkiest dreams. She could see that there could be troubles ahead, but a fuller sex life for both Reed and her was a marvelous prospect.

She could have suggested Reed to simply arrange the monitors to display the two of them during sex, so he would be both observer and participant at once, and others would not need to be involved. But if she now had her husband's full permission to be as promiscuous and daring sexually as she wished, without guilt or subterfuge, while also saving their sex life as a couple, why ruin such a perfectly good arrangement?

He would surely figure the same out later, but she doubted he would want to restrict things again, once he had watched her being possessed every way possible by all the horniest and hunkiest heroes, villains and monstrous creatures she could find, to their common enjoyment. She was already itemizing the first dozen choices. It would be quite a list.

She doubted anyone involved would have any complaints.